Aunt Sandi Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Wow, thanks. You know, you're not so bad yourself."

"Ha! Not so bad?!" She shook her head in mock annoyance and I quickly said, "Yeah. You look good enough to fuck."

I grabbed her and as she giggled and tried to playfully fight me off, I climbed on top of her and forced her legs open with my knees. She cried, "No! Stop!"

It was obvious that she wasn't serious, so I growled at her and said forcefully, "You're gonna take what you have coming, slut!"

She gasped and snarled, "You motherfucker! You think you have the balls to talk to me like that? You better have the cock to back that up!"

I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders and snapped, "Oh, you're gonna love my cock!"

I loudly spit into my hand and got my cock wet and sank it all the way inside her in one stroke, causing her to gasp loudly.

Continuing the game, I said, "Suck on your tits, slut!"

Her eyes glazed over and she obediently grabbed her tits and pulled her nipples up and licked them as I pounded her pussy hard.

"I said suck."

She said, "Mmm hmmm." She quickly began sucking on her nipples and they very quickly grew even more erect than before. As the bed shook from the force of my thrusting, she began whimpering.

After a few moments I felt her first orgasm start and the squeezing of her pussy around my cock almost made me cum instantly, but somehow I managed to keep going, intently watching her face.

She locked eyes with me and I pressed forward and roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard with both hands. At first, she looked surprised and then I balanced myself on her legs and got her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and started to squeeze.

As I squeezed harder, a look of pain and momentary panic flashed through her face. She opened her mouth to say something and I gently said, "Shh, trust me."

I squeezed much harder, as hard as I could. She closed her eyes tightly and gasped and arched her back. Another orgasm ripped through her body and this time it was too much. Her eyes clamped shut even tighter and she sharply gasped and then screamed without restraint.

I increased my thrusting as fast as I possibly could and then came myself. I growled loudly as I emptied myself deep inside her.

From below me, her eyes flew open and she grabbed my hands and pleaded, "Please let go!"

I immediately released her nipples and as the world returned to normal, I asked, "Are you all right? Did I hurt you?"

She was rubbing her nipples and looked up at me and said, "I... I'm not sure. That felt amazing."

From across the room, Amy was in the doorway and asked with a concerned tone, "Mom, are you okay?"

Lisa giggled and turned to her. "Yes, baby, I'm fine. Danny was just showing me yet another side of myself I didn't know existed."

Amy walked to the side of the bed and held out her hand and both Lisa and I held it. She said, "Yeah, he seems to have a way of doing that."

She leaned down and kissed her mother on the lips and said, "Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I'm heading back to Daddy now." She giggled.

Lisa caressed her face and said, "Okay, sweetie. Did you have fun last night?"

Amy practically beamed. "So much fun! I'm pretty sure I wore him out. He barely moved when you screamed."

"That's my Tommy. He could sleep through a plane crash. Which is kind of what I feel like just happened to me. Wow!"

Everyone laughed and Amy headed back to the master bedroom.

I lay back down next to Lisa. "Are you sure you're okay? I take it my experiment was a success?"

Lisa looked at me and nodded. "You are amazing. I've never had my nipples squeezed so hard like that. At first, it hurt a little, but then when you squeezed them even harder it was... a good hurt. Does that even make sense?"

I smiled and nodded. "It makes perfect sense. You've never had them squeezed like that before?"

"Not even close. God, the things you do to me. I may have to steal you from Amy yet. And don't you dare tell her I said that. I'm not really serious." She giggled.

"I know. It's cool. We're all sharing, remember?"

She sighed loudly. "I like sharing. Sharing is awesome."

She rubbed her nipples some more. "Ouchy. I think I'll be going braless today. Maybe even topless." She giggled.

I smirked and said, "Good. I'll be thinking about your amazing boobs all day at work today." I leaned down and swiped the tip of my tongue across one of her nipples and she pushed me back quickly. "Hey now, quit that. I need some recovery time. The girls are smarting big time."

She paused and whispered, "You'll be thinking about me? Because I'll be thinking about you."

I looked into her eyes and said, "Of course I'll be thinking about you."

She got a cute smile on her face and closed her eyes and giggled to herself. "You'd probably better get up and get to work. I don't want you getting fired because you keep calling in sick to stay here and fuck me all day. Although, I would love it if you stayed and fucked me all day. Will you stay and fuck me all day? Please?" She giggled even more.

I laughed at the way she had so quickly crumbled, even though she was kidding. "You know I can't. I think they probably know I'm not really sick and that I'm being a huge slacker by now. I really should go. And... you know I have to go home tonight, right?"

She harrumphed and said, "Yes, I know. Do you absolutely have to? When will you be back? There's so much other stuff I want you to do to me."

"Oh? Like what?"

She smiled widely. "I have some ideas. For one, I was hoping you would fuck my ass. Amy said you gave her..."

She paused abruptly and said, "Sorry. I'm not sure if I should say that."

"The last thing we need is secrets. Did she tell you about her anal orgasms?"

Lisa shook her head. "She was right. You're not afraid to just say things like that. Yes, she said you gave her anal orgasms. I want those too." She closed her eyes and giggled as she blushed slightly.

I reached down and spread her ass cheeks open and rubbed her asshole with my finger and said, "There will be plenty of time for that." I added a bit more pressure and stuck my finger inside her a bit, causing her to close her eyes.

I smiled and brought the finger that had just been in her ass and sucked it into my mouth. Lisa's eyes bugged out and she said, "Oh my god, you dirty bird. I love it!"

"Oh, you love it, do you? Let's see." I stuck my wet finger back into her ass and rubbed inside her for a few seconds and then brought my finger to her mouth. "Suck it. Now," I commanded.

She didn't even hesitate. She opened her mouth and sucked my finger, even swirling her tongue all around it.

I popped my finger out of her mouth and leaned down and gave her a kiss. "That's my good girl. I have to get going."

I stood up and headed for the shower, but Lisa was right behind me, like a shadow. We got in together and washed each other.

Each time the water hit her nipples, she winced and blocked them. "They really sting, you bastard." She giggled, letting me know that she wasn't upset.

We finished the shower and got out, and after getting dressed I went down to the master bedroom to say goodbye to Amy. Once again, I passed Tom in the hallway as he was going to find Lisa. Thankfully, this time we were both fully clothed.

He held up his hand and we high fived yet again and he laughed loudly. I thought he was going to keep on walking but then he stopped. "Listen, thanks for letting me have her last night. I take it from all the screaming that you weren't lonely either."

"Well, I was alone for most of the night, but then I got surprised."

He smiled. "Good deal. Um... yeah, okay. I'm not sure how to say this, but Amy and I had quite a talk last night about you. She said you had some... uh..." He was nervous as hell, and it slowly dawned on me that he might be talking about the fantasy I had shared with Amy. Suddenly, the tension between us went up to 11.

I didn't really want to talk to him about it right now either, so I simply asked, "Do you want me to talk to her about it?"

He sighed and said, "Yeah, you can talk to her, but my answer is... maybe. I don't know. I've never done anything like that, but I've had some thoughts along those lines a time or two. Let's just say I'm not flat out saying no, but I need more time to think it over. Everything is happening really fast. How's that for an answer?"

"That's totally fine by me. I'm not in any rush for something like that to happen."

He laughed and said, "Great, then we understand each other."

He turned and walked away and looked back one more time and said, "Now I have to go see what's left of my wife after you got done with her. Fucker."

We both laughed and I went and found Amy sitting up in bed waiting for me.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning." She was smiling as I bent down and hugged her, giving her a big kiss.

"I should take off though. I guess I probably shouldn't stop by the apartment without you, huh?"

She smiled deviously and said, "Actually, go ahead. I trust you to keep your hands off her."

I was a little taken aback. "But what if she can't resist me?" I smiled widely.

"Just remind her that she promised me. She's only there to give you bacon. No other kinds of meat." She burst into giggles and I laughed right along with her.

"You're terrible, referring to your BFF as meat. I'd sure like to taste—

"Whoa, stop! That's enough right there. I know you want her, but she's strictly off-limits. I let you have my mother, for fuck's sake. But, not JJ. Got it?"

"What about Sammi?" I grinned so widely my face almost broke.

Amy shook her head and flatly said, "No." She was not smiling anymore. I tilted my head and gave her a cute face and she grudgingly started smiling again. "I hate you. How did I ever get mixed up with you?"

"Well, I love you." I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"I love you too. I heard you talking to Daddy. Did he tell you we had a discussion last night?"

"He did. He seemed pretty iffy about it. You don't waste any time, do you? How'd you bring it up?"

She giggled and got the cutest little smile on her face. "I was slowly riding him at the time and just asked him straight out if he'd ever fantasized about sucking a guy off. You should have seen his face. He was so cute. All of Sandi's coaching has made me stop being afraid to say stuff like that. He was a little shocked at first, but almost right away I could tell that he was turned on by the idea. His cock got bigger and started throbbing inside me. It was so cool. I got right down by his face and told him I could tell he was turned on and he didn't deny it. It took some coaxing, but before long he admitted that he'd fantasized about it before. When I told him you had too, he laughed and said he wasn't surprised. When I asked him if he thought you guys could play with each other with me and Mom, he didn't answer but he almost came right away. Oh god Danny, I love it when he cums in me."

She looked at me and I had been nodding the whole time, but that last thing caused a bit of momentary jealousy and she quickly said, "Oh, sorry. I adore when you cum in me too." She squeezed my hand, and I returned her smile.

"I know. It's still all pretty new and I'm still working on keeping the jealousy feelings in check. Let me ask you something. If my dad wanted to have sex with you, would you want to? Since this weekend happened, it's something that's been kind of bouncing around in my mind. I mean, I've seen the way he looks at you, and I bet he would do it if you said yes. I was completely against it before, but I think I've changed my mind."

"Are you kidding? I would totally be down as long as you're okay with it. This is just getting crazy, isn't it?"

"It's beyond insane. But, I really need to go or I won't have time to see my other girlfriend at all."

Amy frowned and sarcastically said, "Ha ha ha... Tell her hi for me. And remember, hands off."

"I know. So, I guess you'll be having a whole day of fun with your mom. I wore her out pretty good this morning, so I hope there's some left for you." I laughed and added, "Oh, and you might want to stay away from her nipples for a while." I laughed even harder.

She looked confused, so I explained. "I pinched them really hard. Dude, your mom is totally into pain, like, big time. She doesn't even know how much herself yet, but she's gonna find out. I need to think of some different things to try with her, and I think Bethy can help me."

"Why Bethany?"

"She's into pain too. Although Bethy likes to be dominant and your mom is completely submissive. It's going to be a lot of fun exploring that side of her."

"Wow. I had no idea until the whole spanking thing that she was into pain. How do you figure all this stuff out? You can't possibly be this great at sex." She giggled.

"Sandi has taught me all kinds of things, with the number one thing being to observe and adapt. Be willing to try new things and gauge reaction. Above all else, listen, listen, and listen some more. The clues are all there if you know what to look for."

"Sandi was right; you're a natural at this. It can't all be just teaching and coaching." She smiled.

I realized we'd been talking for a long time and I needed to go. "But, I should take off. Gotta go get me some bacon."

Amy hugged me one last time and said, "Okay, love. If I don't answer texts today, don't worry. I'm just going to be here playing with my mom." She giggled and rapidly moved her arms in front of her while making fists in the air. Her excitement was infectious.

I laughed and said, "Oh, don't worry. I'll leave you alone. I'll be expecting a full report later on."

"Okay. Be good with Jill. I'll call you when I can, and see you at work later."

* * *

When I pulled into the parking lot at Jill and Sammi's apartment, I only had about 30 minutes, so it would have to be a quick visit.

Sammi answered the door and I got my usual hug and kiss on the cheek and a quick "Hey" before she led me into the kitchen where Jill was cooking.

Jill said, "So, I got a text that my favorite dish washing man was coming over all by himself this morning. And then I got two more telling me to be good." She giggled and walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you yesterday."

I hugged her back and started to step back but she didn't let go. I lifted my hands from her back and when she didn't let go, I slowly put my hands back to not seem awkward.

Sammi never even looked up but in another 10 seconds, she loudly cleared her throat.

Jill sighed and let me go. Looking back at Sammi, she snapped, "Fuck, you too?"

Sammi didn't answer except for a loud sigh. Jill looked back at me and I smiled and said, "I also got told to be good, several times, so we should really try."

"But, I mean, seriously, how can you possibly resist these?" She smiled widely and really quickly pulled up her shirt, exposing her bra-covered tits to me. She did it at an angle where it was impossible for Sammi to even notice.

She laughed loudly when she saw my shocked expression and I said, "Stop teasing. You know Amy wouldn't like that, and you know I'm gonna tell her you did that."

Sammi looked up this time and said flatly to Jill, "Stop flirting with him."

Jill frowned and seemed deflated. "Fuck you guys. I just wanna have a little fun." She turned and seemed to recover her lighthearted perkiness from before and suggestively shook her ass as she walked over toward the oven. I stood there and shook my head, trying to push down the thought of going over and ripping her clothes off and fucking her on the kitchen floor right in front of Sammi.

Jill made scrambled eggs and bacon and it was delicious as always. She insisted on feeding me the bacon bite by bite, something she would never do with Amy there. She was obviously not very much into following the rules Amy had set, so I had to really watch myself and not let her get inside my head. It was hard. Literally.

We finished eating quickly and Sammi and I took care of the dishes while Jill supervised. I washed and Sammi dried so it went really quickly. When we were done, Sammi held up her fist and I bumped it. "I wish you were here all the time since some other people never wash their own dishes." She looked back over her shoulder at Jill suggestively.

"Hey, I do the cooking, so it's only fair."

"I guess," was all Sammi could come back with as she turned and disappeared down the hallway, closing her bedroom door behind her.

Jill looked at me and said seductively, "We're finally all alone."

My heart rate increased a bit when I saw her expression and quickly decided I'd better leave. "I should get going. I have to be there in 5 minutes."

Jill walked me to the door and hugged me goodbye. She whispered in my ear suggestively, "I don't think it's been frequent enough." She stood there, holding me tightly, and a slight moan escaped her as she exhaled her hot breath directly into my ear. My body shuddered with arousal.

Instantly the thought of "frequent masturbation" popped into my head as we had joked about before. I pulled slightly back and looked into her eyes. I could see the burning desire staring me in the face and I felt it too. Her scent invaded my senses and my cock grew hard and my brain started to shut down. I knew that in another moment I would be walking down a path that I could never find my way back from, so I needed to make a choice.

She giggled softly and said, "I feel you."

I took a deep breath and whispered, "JJ, I want you too. Believe me. I... I don't think I should be alone with you. I don't trust myself. It was a mistake to come here without Amy. If I wasn't with her, I wouldn't even hesitate. You're so fucking hot. Fuck..."

Jill could sense my resolve crumbling and went for it. Her hand started moving from my back around to the front of my pants and started to zero in on its target. As her hand moved, she whispered, "If you want me then just take me, right here, right now. I can keep a secret. I need that beautiful dick of yours inside me."

I closed my eyes and sighed longingly. I wanted her hand on my cock. I wanted to take her to her bed and make her cum hard. I wanted...

"No, I can't," I desperately hissed.

I pushed away from her and lurched back and broke free and tripped over my own feet and partially fell into the door, making a loud thud. Jill gasped and seemed to wake up out of the sexual fog she was in. "Shit. Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

Sammi opened her bedroom door and looked out. "What are you guys doing?" When she saw me against the door, she walked into the room and very calmly said to Jill, "Why is he still here? You don't know when to stop, do you?"

Sammi helped me to stand back up and spotted my erection, causing her eyes to widen momentarily. "Danny, you need to go."

I breathed deeply for a minute and shook my head, trying to calm down and break free of the trance I had been in. "Yeah, I know. JJ, I think it's best if I don't come over without Amy from here on out. I'm sorry."

Jill was looking down and nodding. She said quietly, "Yeah, okay. I'm so sorry. Can we just forget this happened? It'll only upset her. I feel so stupid."

I thought it over for a few seconds and finally reached a decision. "No, I'm not keeping any secrets from her. I don't think I can live like that. It's not right."

Jill made one last attempt. "But, what if telling her is just to ease your conscience and the only thing it's going to do is hurt her? This was a mistake."

I stood there and pondered that for a moment. What good could come of telling Amy everything that had happened when it would only hurt her? "I can see what you're saying, but I need to think it over."