Aunt Sandi Ch. 21

Story Info
Danny and Amy finally go on their first real date.
12.9k words
4.8
33.2k
39

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

This story is part of a series. If you haven't read the previous chapters, click my username above. All characters are 18 or older. Thank you for reading.

* * *

Aunt Sandi - PART 21

The next morning I woke without the alarm going off and felt amazing. I was in the middle between the two women I loved and planned to spend my life with and sighed out loud. I reached down and lightly rubbed my cock and it quickly grew to full hardness from the semi-hard state it had already been in.

I turned to the side toward Amy and scooted up behind her in a spooning embrace and lightly snaked my arm under her neck and pulled her close to me. She stirred and very lightly moaned as my hand found her naked breast and my fingers lightly grazed her nipple, which quickly hardened with my touch.

I continued rubbing her nipple softly and she turned toward me and looked at me sleepily. "Hey," she whispered. I smiled and moved forward and kissed her softly.

Suddenly I noticed a stirring behind me and then felt Sandi's warm body pressed against my back. I playfully reached back behind me and slipped my finger between her legs and lightly rubbed her clit and heard her sigh as she shifted her leg to give me better access.

I used the other hand and did the same thing to Amy. I shifted my body to where I was back on my back and Sandi and Amy moved in closer to me so that I could more easily rub their clits.

Sandi pushed the covers over me away and reached down and found my hard cock and started slowly stroking me. Amy saw that and reached down and started rubbing my balls.

Only a minute or so of this went by until Amy shifted downward and sunk the tip of my cock into her mouth. Sandi moved her hand down to my balls and let Amy take even more of me into her mouth.

Once I was nice and wet Amy climbed on top of me and sank my cock into her waiting pussy. She put her head back slightly and softly moaned, "Ohhh!" She looked back down at me and smiled. "This doesn't mean you get out of taking me out this morning, you know."

I laughed softly and nodded in response. Sandi crawled up and straddled me and faced Amy as I continued my assault on her clit but with my tongue instead of my fingers.

The position we were in was one of our favorites and we moved together like a well-oiled machine. Sandi and Amy kissed passionately as we all approached our first orgasms of the day.

Amy was the first to go over the edge and I felt her pussy begin the familiar spasms and heard her moan loudly into Sandi's mouth. Her muscles were so toned from years of exercises that almost anytime I was inside her when she came, I would cum as well, and this time was no exception. I moaned loudly as I tried my best to continue lapping at Sandi's pussy and filled Amy with my warm cum.

Above me, I heard Amy softly say to Sandi, "Cum for me, baby." It didn't take too much longer until Sandi tensed up and came on my face. She groaned loudly and her legs shook as she collapsed against Amy who held her up as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Amy whispered into Sandi's ear, "I love you."

Several minutes later we were all lying next to each other in a tight three-way embrace when Sandi's alarm started playing. She didn't even move for a bit but sighed heavily and said, "I don't ever want to leave this spot."

Finally, she rolled away and silenced the alarm. She came back and kissed us and said softly, "I love you. I guess I should go shower. You guys enjoy your date."

She had kind of a pained expression and Amy picked up on it right away and asked, "Um... You don't sound too happy. Are you sure you're okay with us doing this without you? Now I feel bad."

Sandi quickly said, "Oh no, don't feel bad. I'm just feeling a little left out but I'll be fine. I want you to have fun and tell me all about it later. I mean it."

She sat up on the side of the bed for a minute and then stood up and headed toward the bathroom.

Amy watched her as she walked toward the bathroom and looked down at me and quickly whispered, "I'm gonna go talk to her." She jumped up and caught up to Sandi just as she was about to cross into the bathroom and she asked, "Can I join you in the shower?"

Sandi giggled and said, "I'd love that. Um, can I get a special drink this morning?"

Amy giggled. "I don't think that'll be a problem. I need to pee so bad right now. I nearly peed all over Danny when I came."

They both laughed and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving me alone in bed. I sat up and found my phone and saw a few texts from Kayla. There was the usual good morning greetings and also a selfie of her standing naked in her bathroom in the mirror, showing off her amazing ass.

I replied to her to tell her how much I loved the picture and almost right away a reply from her popped up. "Thank you! Hey, can we have a quick call right now?"

I sent back that I could and in another minute we were talking. She was talking just above a whisper for the first minute or so of small talk when she finally got down to it. "Did you think about what I said last night?"

I thought about it for a minute and finally said, "If you're asking if I could ever see you and me together, then my answer is absolutely yes, a hundred percent. Are you kidding? But it's a lot more complicated than that right now. I'm getting married."

Kayla sighed and said, "I know. I've just been fantasizing about it and even played with myself this morning thinking about you... inside of me." The last part was said in a quiet whisper that I almost couldn't make out. She added in a louder tone, "But thanks for at least saying you could see us together." There was another pause and she finally said, "I can't stop thinking about you, Danny."

I smiled and said, "I am pretty awesome, right?" I laughed and so did she. She said, "You are, but you were supposed to say you can't stop thinking about me too, you big dummy."

I laughed even harder. "I know; I was going for funny. I've thought about you a lot."

From the bathroom, I heard loud laughter and even Kayla heard it. She asked, "Wow, is there a party going on over there?"

I laughed and explained that Sandi and Amy were playing around in the shower and Kayla said, "Aw man, no fair. I want someone to shower with and have fun like that. Can we do that next time?"

"Of course we can." Another thought occurred to me and I added, "Let me guess, you've never done that either?"

She sounded a little embarrassed when she answered. "I know, you must think I'm pretty lame, but I haven't."

I felt a tinge of guilt for embarrassing her. "Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to make fun of you or anything."

"It's okay. I guess sometimes I'm a little sensitive about it." She sighed and said, "I'm just excited about having all kinds of new experiences with you and Amy."

There was more loud laughter from the shower and Kayla said, "It sounds to me like you should go see what your ladies are up to."

I smiled and said, "Nah, they're good. I'm talking to the lady I want to be with right now."

Kayla gasped lightly and giggled. "Oh now that was smooth. Nice recovery from before."

"Thank you, thank you," I said with a flourish and laughed softly.

We talked for several more minutes and finally ended the call. I wandered into the bathroom and Sandi and Amy were in a tight embrace and kissing in the shower. I peed and flushed the toilet and asked loudly, "Having fun?"

They both giggled and Amy shouted back, "You missed it!"

"Aw man! Missed what?"

They giggled again and Amy said loudly, "I did it! I let Sandi pee in my mouth! And I even swallowed some!"

Sandi said loudly, "She did so good!"

I stood outside the shower and shook my head. "Wow! I wish I could've seen that!"

Just then they turned the water off and started getting out. I asked Amy, "So how do you feel now?"

She bent her head to the side slightly with a contemplative expression and said, "Um, not as weird as I thought. And I think my empty tummy isn't quite agreeing with it but Sandi said I'll get more used to it. I really need some water right now though."

I took that cue and headed off and got a big glass of ice water and brought it back to her.

She said, "Thank you, Love." She quickly drank down the entire glass and said, "That's good. Hmm, I can still taste it." She giggled and cleared her throat.

Sandi said, "Yeah... it'll go away in a little while; don't worry." She was wrapped in her towel but shrugged it off and let it fall to the floor and pulled Amy to her and yanked her towel off as well and embraced her again. She said softly, "You did so awesome. I love you so much."

Amy kissed her and said, "I love you too. You know I'd do almost anything to make you happy."

Sandi looked really touched and pulled her even tighter against her. "You make me so happy already. This just takes our connection to another level."

While they continued to embrace I showered and got ready. When I got out Amy was busily doing her makeup and Sandi was out in the kitchen having a quick breakfast.

I came out and watched Amy and said, "I called and talked to Kayla for a few minutes while you guys were in the shower."

Amy looked up at me in the mirror and made eye contact. There was a hint of concern in her face for a moment but then it passed as her smile returned. "How's our newest little slut doing today?"

I smiled and said, "Well, she's a lot less of a slut than you might think. Last night when we were talking she told me she's never had anyone lick her pussy, never had anal sex and thinks it's gross, and then this morning found out she's never even showered with anyone before."

Amy turned around and her eyes widened. "What?! How is that even possible? I can understand about the no anal but she's like thirty-something and no one's ever gone down on her? Until yesterday?! I... Okay, my mind is blown!" Amy shook her head slowly in disbelief.

"And she's never had anyone cum in her mouth either."

Amy put her hairbrush down with a slight thwack and said, "Oh my god, it's almost like she's a virgin or something!"

"I know! Oh, but she sent a pic this morning." I showed her the selfie and Amy said, "Ugh, I hate her so hard. I think I need to get a gym membership so I can look like that. Although I'll never have those boobs. Fucking bitch." The last thing wasn't said with any heat at all, which was new for Amy when it came to Kayla.

Amy jumped up and headed out to where Sandi was and I followed. Amy said excitedly, "Kayla's never had her pussy eaten until yesterday!"

Sandi laughed and shook her head. "Are you serious?"

Amy said, "I know! I can't even. No wonder she wants to get a divorce."

Sandi was finishing up and putting her dishes in the dishwasher and came back with us to the bedroom to get her shoes on and started getting ready to go.

She gave us a quick hug and kisses and left. I got dressed and Amy and I left to go get breakfast at a nearby cafe.

When we arrived it was fairly busy and there was a ten-minute wait. We finally got seated in a booth and sat next to each other on the same side. Our server came over and saw us and commented with a wide smile, "Oh my god, you two are so adorable."

Amy giggled and gave her a quick glance and a smile and said with a flirty tone, "You're not so bad yourself."

I bent forward and had to stifle a laugh as she turned bright red. She covered her mouth and breathed hard out of her nose as she tried to recover her composure. She leaned down slightly and said in a quiet voice, "I'm so used to guys flirting with me and I have to admit that was really nice."

She stood back upright and got back into her routine. "What can I get you?"

Amy read off the things from the menu that she wanted and added quietly at the end, "And your number." I just sat there looking at Amy and shook my head at her brazenness.

This time our server, whose nametag said that her name was Jenna, bit her lip and smiled widely. She was clearly a little stunned and stuttered slightly when she looked over at me. "An... And for you?"

I wasn't nearly as flirty as Amy had been but told her my order and at the end held out my hand and said, "I'm Danny, nice to meet you, Jenna. And this is my fiancée, Amy."

We shook hands and then she followed suit with Amy and said, "Aw, you're getting married? Congratulations!" She sighed and said, "I'll put this in and be right back with your drinks."

Jenna walked away and I turned to Amy and asked in a whisper, "Woman what the hell are you up to?" I laughed.

She giggled and said innocently, "What, meee? Nothing. I mean, she's pretty cute, right? I'm just playing around a little. Trying out some Sandi techniques."

Jenna brought the drinks and put them down in front of us, blushing slightly again and biting her lower lip while smiling.

Amy said, "Thank you so much, Jenna."

"Of course."

Throughout breakfast, Jenna came back to our table so often it was a little funny. We never had empty glasses and she was constantly clearing dishes or just coming to check up on us. Each time, Amy would say something new, always using a flirty tone and a cute smile. Jenna was clearly flustered with the kind of attention Amy was giving her, but it was also clear that she was enjoying it. After a while, each time she came back we would have a whole little conversation with her.

By the end of the meal, we were talking like friends. When she handed us the check we found out that she gave us our drinks for free. She again leaned down quickly and said to Amy, "And even though I'd love to, I can't give you my number. I have a boyfriend. But if I was into women you'd totally be my type."

Amy smiled widely. "It's okay, I was just playing around a little. You're just super cute and I'd love to get you in bed with us."

Jenna's mouth dropped open for a second but she immediately bit her lip again and shook her head. "Oh my god, you are something." She looked around really quickly and leaned down and whispered something in Amy's ear and almost bolted away to go to another table.

Amy's mouth opened this time and she covered her mouth. She giggled and turned toward me and whispered in my ear, "She just told me her pussy's never been this wet at work before."

I shook my head and said, "You're being so naughty and I love it."

She whispered, "I'm pretty wet myself. This is so much fun being direct and confident. I feel like I could walk up to anyone in this place and get them to fuck me."

I said out loud, "I know you could. I know I want to." I reached under the table and slid my hand up her leggings and she turned a little toward me and parted her legs slightly for me.

She used the large cloth napkin and covered herself as my hand found the crotch of her leggings and felt the heat of her pussy emanating through. I pressed my fingers to her and she pushed forward against me and gasped. I found where her clit should be and rubbed around it in circles.

Amy closed her eyes and moaned. She pressed herself against me and held tightly onto my arm as I gave her pleasure. She said, "Fuck, I wish I didn't have these on."

Suddenly Jenna appeared tableside to return the check with the credit card receipt and while I stopped moving my hand I didn't take it away and kept the pressure on.

Jenna was saying, "Thank you so much for com..." when she suddenly stopped mid-sentence and noticed Amy's facial expression. She added quietly, "Um... are you...?!"

I looked at Jenna's shocked expression and it was clear she knew what was going on. I smiled and decided to go for it. "Yep, and you're missing out. Here, smell."

Jenna put both of her hands over her eyes for a second and giggled. I pressed my fingers against Amy's damp crotch got as much of her wetness on my fingertips as I could and then brought my hand out and reached upward toward her face.

Her eyes widened but she instantly knew what I was doing and quickly looked around. The place had emptied out quite a bit since we first arrived and none of the other servers were close by at the moment. She leaned forward and smelled my fingers. She said, "Oh my god, what am I doing? You people are crazy."

Amy took a deep breath and asked quietly, "It smells much better than his fingers."

"His fingers smelled pretty good. My god, I'm gonna need new panties after this," she whispered.

Amy looked into Jenna's eyes and motioned for her to come closer.

Jenna leaned down and Amy whispered something into her ear. She appeared more flustered than ever and was blushing deeply again, but almost immediately she said deferentially, "I'll be right back." She quickly walked away out of sight.

"What are you up to now?" I asked, more curious than ever.

Amy leaned back in the booth and sighed with satisfaction. "You'll see."

Maybe five more minutes went by and Jenna approached our table, looking extremely nervous and glancing around guiltily like she was involved in a crime. She was carrying a small to-go box in her hand.

She made it to the table and set the box down and said quietly, "Here we go. Is there anything else I can get you, Amy?"

Amy had taken out her phone and had it opened up to the messaging app. She wordlessly handed the phone to Jenna and waited. Jenna looked at the phone screen and back to Amy a couple times, hesitant. Amy gave her a look that translated roughly into, "Well?" and Jenna started typing.

Jenna repeated, "Amy, I really can't even though I would love to. Like I said I have a boyfriend and I'm no cheater."

Amy smiled and said, "Honey, it's okay. You have my number now, so if you're ever single, give me a call and we'll hook up. Thanks for these. You're obviously a very good girl." She tapped the little box.

Jenna bit her lip and closed her eyes for a moment before taking a deep breath and said, "You're welcome. I don't even understand why I did that. It's so crazy and I'm not really sure how my boyfriend would feel about it."

I was slowly catching on to what was probably in the box and I just sat there in stunned silence. Was it even possible?

Finally, Jenna said, "It was nice meeting you. I hope you'll come back soon."

Amy said confidently, "Oh, we will. What's your usual schedule?"

Jenna told her and we started to get ready to leave. Amy said, "Let's give her a really good tip. She'll need to buy new panties, for one thing."

I reached for my wallet and shook my head at the situation. I took out twenty dollars and slid it into the folder and Amy said quietly, "Um, let's get her a really nice pair."

I added forty more and Amy said, "That should do. Okay, let's go."

Amy wasn't quite done though and grabbed up the credit card folder and I picked up the little box. We walked toward the front and saw Jenna wiping down a table.

Amy walked up behind her and handed the folder to her. "Thanks so much for the outstanding service today, Jenna. This should cover everything."

She was still flustered and took the folder from Amy. "Oh, thank you. You're quite welcome."

As we walked away we could clearly hear Jenna gasp loudly as she found out how much money was in the folder for her. Amy didn't even turn back to look and just strode confidently out the door and I followed her.

We got to the car and sat down and Amy could not stop smiling. She said excitedly, "Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that! I feel like I can make anyone do anything I want now! Anything! I bet I could've made her suck your dick if I'd commanded her to."

I laughed and said, "Wow, you really are in charge lately. I think Bethy's gonna be jealous when she finds out because she's usually the one who loves to get people to do everything she wants."

Amy grabbed up the box and said, "Let's see what our girl's pussy smells like." She opened the box and there were Jenna's panties. They were dark gray regular cotton panties with little pink kittens all over them and a pink bow on the front.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers