Aunt Sherry Comes to Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Sherry lowered her voice, and narrowed her eyes.

"I'm older now, and wiser. I'll not make that mistake, with you, my dear."

Ellen's eyes, opened wide. Her face, became bright red, when she understood, Sherry's intent.

"I love, your blushes. It's a shame, they'll end, so soon."

Sherry went back, to her oral stimulation, as she stroked herself.

"Jim has fucked, your mother. The last time we visited, I spent the night, in the master bedroom, with your father. Your mother, spent the night, in the guest room, entertaining her guest, my husband. Her ass was as bruised, in the morning, as yours was, this morning. Get this straight, bitch. You are not the only slave, that I have in your house. In this family, I'm in charge. Your mother, will say nothing. She will know, what happened, this weekend. She will, neither acknowledge it, nor object to it."

Sherry picked up the napkin, and pressed it against her mouth, as she shuddered out her orgasm. It was light, and full.

Sherry led Ellen, to the end of the mall, to a small tattoo shop. A large, burly biker, covered with tattoos, and almost no shirt, greeted them, at the door.

"I want some gold bands, for the lady, and a small tattoo for her, also."

The biker circled Ellen, as he spoke.

"The piercing is okay, she looks old enough for that. For the tattoo, she would have to be 18, or her mother would have to sign a waiver, and have it notarized. You her mother?"

"No, I am her aunt." Sherry took the bikers arm. She led him to the back of the shop.

"Her mother knows, and agrees. No one else, needs to know."

Sherry laid out, five, one hundred dollar, bills.

"This, should take care of, all the forms."

She then laid out, another five bills.

"This should cover, the tattoo."

The biker's eyes, were smiling. Sherry laid out, another two bills.

"This should cover, the gold loops."

Sherry went to Ellen. She unbuttoned the silk jacket, and removed it. Sherry, slowly, turned Ellen around.

"Does she, really, look to young, for a property patch? I want it, right here."

Sherry kissed the swell, of Ellen's tit, as she peeled the dress down, baring her breast.

"She looks way older now, than she did before."

"And, a blow job. I know, how exciting your work is. You are probably too tense, to do a good job, right now."

The biker was, indeed tense. His erection was evident, in his jeans.

"No paper, no receipts, you could deny it all. She will swallow, all the evidence, there is."

"Done."

He picked up the money, then grabbed Ellen by the hair, and drug her, to the piercing booth. He pushed her, roughly, into the chair.

"Don't move, bitch."

The biker, and Sherry, picked out, a set of large gold loops. The biker returned to Ellen, who sat quietly, in verbal bondage. Her eyes were sparkling. her vagina, was open, and wet. The biker removed his erection, from his jeans.

"Play with it, while I pierce you." The biker smiled broadly at Sherry.

"Let me know, when you want these, sweet tits, pierced. I would love, to do them."

The biker took his time, piercing her. He, slowly, pushed the manual-piercing tool, into Ellen's ears, letting Ellen feel the pain. Ellen's vagina took the pain, and turned it into lust. The biker stuffed his erection, back into his jeans. He, roughly, took Ellen into, the tat booth.

The biker pushed the other thin strap, off Ellen's shoulders. Her tits were open, to his gaze. Her nipples were erect, from her excitement. The biker, handled her tits, roughly. He pushed Ellen, onto her back with a command.

"Don't move bitch."

Sherry picked out, a tat pattern. It was a, small, red flower, with a, short, green stem.

"Add a single thorn, to the stem, and a small drop of blood, where it pierces, her skin."

The biker walked up, to Ellen. He removed his erection, from his jeans. He spoke, harshly.

"It better be, a first class blow job, bitch. Do me, with that velvet mouth."

Ellen went to her work, with energy, and lust. She was sucking, his cock, for her mistress. Her lust, was raging. She knew, her mistress was watching. She knew, her servitude, pleased her mistress.

The biker was pleasantly surprised, as Ellen took his cock, into her throat. Her, tight, throat muscles, worked his cock up, to orgasm, quickly. He was ejaculating, into Ellen's throat, and mouth. He loved, both the orgasm, and Ellen's submission.

When the biker was done, he began to, roughly, stimulate Ellen's tits, concentrating on her nipples.

"The tat comes out better, if her tits are hard. The little bitch seems to get off, on the pain. She'll probably cum, in her panties, before I'm done."

He spoke the Sherry, as he worked.

"You got a real winner, in this little cock sucker. She could, make you rich. That was the best blow job, I have ever had"

"I'm already rich. She will, just, make me richer."

The biker laughed, as he laid the ink. Sherry was pleased, with the work. Ellen was pleased, with her, new, property patch. The biker was pleased, with the money, and the best blow job, he had ever had.

Sherry took Ellen, to a fancy restaurant, for an intimate dinner. Sherry served Ellen, several glasses of wine. Ellen had consumed beer a few times, and had got drunk, once. Ellen had never gotten into alcohol, as a number of her friends did. Ellen was gay, and light-headed, when they returned home.

The house was empty. Sherry paid the cabdriver, to bring in all the purchases. Sherry had him, take the purchases, into the guest room. Sherry and Ellen, had great fun, laying out the purchases.

Sherry led Ellen, into the den. Sherry poured a creamy drink, then sat on the low couch. She directed Ellen, to her knees, before her. Ellen sat up tall, thrusting out her breasts. Ellen held her head high, proud to show off, her property patch, and her large golden loops, in her, freshly, pierced ears.

Sherry fed her kisses, and passion. Ellen's eyes sparkled with lust, as Sherry played with her, new, slave. Sherry fed Ellen, some of the potent, sweet, creamy, liquor.

"Lick my shoes, bitch."

"Yes mistress."

Ellen's eyes sparkled, as she bent to her task of devotion.

Jim pulled into, the driveway. Sherry spoke, to Ellen.

"Tonight, you're not a serving slave. You're a pleasure slave. Greet your client, at the door. Give him kisses, from your mouth, and lust, from your eyes."

Ellen met her uncle, at the door. She, passionately, kissed him. He fondled, his niece. He handled her body, with an air of familiarity. Ellen could smell, the stale beer, and tobacco, that hung around him like a cloud. The smell that comes, from spending all day, in a tavern.

Ellen could sense, Jim's surliness. Ellen shivered, knowing that he would not, be gentle. Ellen's cunt spasmed, then flushed with both passion, and wetness. She thought of the, rough love, he would give her, tonight. Ellen led him into the den, by his hand. She pulled away from him, so that he could see her body, in her sexy dress.

Sherry met them, at the doorway, of the living room. Sherry had a passionate kiss, and a drink, waiting for her husband. Jim accepted, both.

Sherry led him, to the couch. Sherry seated her self, on the couch, next to Jim. She kissed him again, accepting his tongue, and his, surly, lust. Sherry stroked, his full erection.

"You need a blow job, before you explode." Ellen sucked, a total stranger off, today. He said, she was the best, he ever had."

Jim's anger rose.

"You slut. Little whore."

Ellen felt proud, of her mistress's complement. Sherry rose up, took Ellen's hand, and displayed her, for Jim. She lead her, and posed her. Sherry took Ellen's dress off. Ellen was left standing, in nothing, but her, red garter belt, her rose colored, silk, stockings, and her red heels, that buckled around her ankles.

Sherry led Ellen, to the couch. She put Ellen, on her knees, before Jim.

"Serve my man, well."

"Yes mistress"

Ellen raised herself up, to receive Jim's, insistent mouth. Jim was not in the mood, for gentleness. Neither, was Ellen. Ellen offered Jim, her tits, cupped in her hands, like a gift. Jim took them, one at a time, into his mouth.

Jim suckled, and kissed, Ellen's tits. She breathed into his ear. She was smiling, at her mistress, as she spoke

"Bite them. Make my nipples, hurt. It makes me, hot."

Jim nipped the nipples, to erection. Ellen yelped, little cries of pain.

"Please, don't hurt me. I'll do it. I'll suck your cock."

Ellen lowered her head. She took Jim's erection, deep into her mouth. Ellen's mouth, was wild. She took Jim's erection, into her mouth, and her throat. She turned his erection, into an orgasm. Ellen drank the salty cum, with excitement, knowing it brought, her mistress pleasure.

Jim's erection faded. The lust in his eyes, did not. Sherry tried to flirt, with him. He only, wanted Ellen.

"You want to eat, her sweet pussy, don't you?"

"I want, to fuck her."

"So you shall, my dear. Get her passion up, first. I'll open her. After she is opened, properly, you can spend your passion, in her anyway you like. Except, her pretty little asshole."

She'll be your whore, tonight. She will sell, her sweet pussy to you. You'll be her, first trick."

Sherry smiled, at Ellen.

"He'll not be, your last trick.

Sherry spoke, to Jim.

"Don't pout. Her little ass, has to be opened properly, just like her cunt. Tomorrow night, she will be yours, mouth, cunt, and ass. Get her up, good. I'll take, her virginity. You'll have her passion."

Sherry Pulled Ellen, up onto the couch. She laid her down, onto her stomach.

"I'll heat, the, little, bitch up."

Sherry rose, to her feet. She produced a short, springy, whip. It was a lightweight switch, with a, finely braided, leather covering. Sherry switched, Ellen's smooth, tight, ass. Ellen was, soon, in tears. Her vagina, was wet. Her passion, was raging. Ellen began to beg, between her sobs.

"Please. I'll do it. Please don't hurt me. I'll fuck him. Please stop."

Sherry removed her dress. She was standing over Ellen, in a black teddy, stockings, and heels. She rolled Ellen over, she spoke her command, with a sultry voice.

"Open your legs, like a whore."

"Yes ma'am."

She opened her self up, to her uncles, lustful, gaze"

Ellen was excited. Not like a girl. Ellen was excited, like the woman, Sherry would soon make her. Ellen's lust was raging.

"Please."

Jim lowered his head. He assaulted, Ellen's, virgin, cunt. Ellen could feel the stubble, on his face, as he took her, with his mouth. Ellen began to tremble, with the first signs, of her impending, orgasm. Jim grinned, with delight, as he sucked her, hot, wet, dripping, vagina.

"Yes. It's so good. Eat my cunt. Make me cum."

Sherry knew, that Jim could not contain himself. She pulled Ellen up, and pushed her away. Sherry took Ellen's place, on the couch. She glared at Jim.

"Fuck me good, asshole, or you'll never fuck her."

Looking at Ellen, she spoke a command.

"Give him your mouth, and your tits, while he fucks me."

"Yes mistress."

Jim slammed his erection into his wife. He savaged, Ellen's willing mouth, and tits." Ellen accepted, his, rough, treatment. She turned it, into lust. None of Ellen's lust, was for Jim. All of her lust, was for her mistress.

Sherry loved the crude, rough handling, of herself, and her slave. Sherry went feral, and wild. Jim filled her cunt, with his hot seed, as he ejaculated, deep inside of her. Sherry rose to a, small, satisfying orgasm.

Sherry knew, her lust, would be raised, later. Right now, she was content, in her domination, of the situation, and the people in it. Domination, was a more powerful force, for her, than sex was.

Sherry was in no mood, for an after glow. Her passion was calmed. It wasn't satisfied. Sherry's voice was sweet, and silky, when she commanded Ellen.

"Get your, lazy, ass moving. Serve my customer, a drink."

Ellen complied, with Sherry's order.

Sherry's mood changed, as she spoke to Jim.

"We just got, a new girl in. She is sweet, and fresh. Relax for a few minutes. I'll fetch her."

Sherry led Ellen, to the bedroom. Sherry dressed Ellen, in a tight corset. The corset, cinched her, narrow, waist. It pushed her tits up, and out. The corset, did not cover her tits, or her hips.

Sherry brushed Ellen's hair, as she spoke.

"This is, your first trick. Sex is so much better, when you are being paid, for it."

Sherry fondled Ellen, up to passion.

"Hold your head up, and your tits out. Give the customer a show, before you give him, what he paid for. He does not want, your sweet love. He wants, your sweet pussy, and your slutty mouth. You do know how to talk, like a whore, don't you?"

Ellen flushed red, as she replied.

"Yes mistress, I know how to talk, like a, fucking, whore. I know every, fucking, God dammed, dirty word, there is."

"We shall see. Help me, with my dressing."

"Yes mistress." Sherry was laced into a tight black corset, and thigh high, boots, with, tall, sharp heels. Sherry wilded up her hair, a bit, as she surveyed herself , in the mirror. She brushed Ellen's, shoulder length, auburn hair. Sherry kissed Ellen, roughly, as she pinched her nipples, to full erection.

"The customer did not come, to find tender love. He came to fuck, your, dirty, little cunt."

Sherry pulled Ellen's face up, and spoke harshly.

"My customer, had better be satisfied, or I'll spend the night, beating your ass. Have I made my self clear, bitch?"

"Yes mistress. I'll serve, your customer, well."

Sherry pulled Ellen, to her feet.

"See that you do."

Sherry had a whip, in her hand. Sherry presented the perfect picture, of a dominatrix. Sherry led Ellen, into the living room, with a grand flourish.

"Isn't she beautiful, sir? She is so fresh, that I've not even, opened her yet."

Sherry forced Ellen, to her knees, before her customer. Sherry used her whip, on Ellen's, bare, ass.

"You're my whore. Act like, my whore. Kiss the customer, like a greedy slut."

Ellen rose up high, on her knees. She kissed her mistress' customer, like a slut, because her mistress, wanted her to.

Ellen pleasured the customer, with her mouth. Sherry knelt up, on the couch.

"Feel her up. She likes it, rough. I know."

Jim had no problem, being rough. He did have a problem, keeping himself, from raping Ellen, on the spot. Sherry said into Jim's ear.

"I want her hot, when I open her."

"I'll open, the little slut."

"Oh no. You will not. A man is too rough, for a virgin cunt. Feel it. Get her hot. Break it, at your peril."

Jim turned his frustration, into rough, dirty, sex.

Sherry stood up. She lashed Ellen, on her naked ass.

"He paid, for a slut. Act, like a slut."

Sherry used her whip, to accentuate every word. Sherry's whip, continued working, after her words, were done.

Ellen looked up, at Jim.

"Feel me up. It makes me, fucking, hot. Pinch my nipples. It makes me fucking hotter."

Ellen kissed Jim, with her mouth, and tongue. Ellen broke the kiss.

"Feel my pussy. It's hot, and wet. You're, so strong. I feel, so, helpless."

Sherry continued her whipping, adding Ellen's, thighs, and legs, to the mix.

"Suck him."

She spoke, to her customer.

"She's a virgin, but she's a pro, at sucking cock. Take her mouth. I'll enjoy the show."

Jim was filled with lust, and pent up emotion. Sherry paused, and said quietly, into Ellen's ear.

"Make him, take your mouth."

Jim was biting Ellen's tits, when she sobbed out.

"Please, don't make me, do it. Please. It's, so, dirty."

"Suck it, bitch."

Ellen resisted.

"No. I can't, do it. Please."

Jim roared with lust. He reveled in the rape, of Ellen's mouth. He wasn't gentle. He didn't receive a blow job. He raped, her mouth. It did not take long, before he was shooting his seed, into her mouth, as she struggled. Ellen was, so far into the roll, she was playing, there were tears, in her eyes.

Jim finished, his pleasure. He pushed her, onto her back, onto the floor.

"Open her, or I will"

Sherry pulled Ellen up, and lay her across his lap.

"She is, so, naughty. She needs, a good spanking, from a strong man."

Jim's passion, was spent. His spanking, was not about sex. His spanking, was about domination, and power, over the naked girl, on his lap.

Jim knew, he had no domination, over Sherry. He took it out, on Ellen. Ellen's ass, was red, and inflamed, when Sherry dragged her, off his lap. She threw Ellen, onto her back, before her customer.

Sherry propped up Ellen's head, and torso, with cushions. Sherry used the whip, on Ellen's tits.

"Open your legs, like a slut."

Ellen was beaming, with pleasure. She looked, intently, at her mistress's customer. Ellen opened herself, to his lust filled eyes, as she wet her lips, with her tongue.

Sherry was filled, with the excitement, of the capture. She sank to her knees, beside Ellen.

"Open your little pussy, slut." Ellen continued her flirtation with Jim, as she used her hands, to open her cunt lips. They were swollen, and glistening wet. Sherry wet the dildo, in her own vagina. She placed it, up against Ellen's maidenhead.

"Beg, bitch. Beg, like a slut."

"Fuck me. Fuck your whore. Take me now. I want it, so, bad.

Sherry pulled Ellen's head up, with a commanded.

"Look at me."

Ellen met her mistress's eyes, with her own. She looked, lovingly, into her mistress's gaze, and plead.

" Take me now, please. I'll be, so, good, for you. I'll fuck your customers, so, good for you. Make me, a woman. I'm your pleasure slave. I'll serve you, well."

"You serve me well. On your back, where you belong."

Both women's eyes, were sparkling. Ellen's eyes were sparkling, with lust, and devotion. Sherry's eyes were sparkling, with power, and domination. Sherry took Ellen's virginity, with one, full, deep thrust.

Ellen shrieked, from the pain of the violation. She was moaning, with real tears, of pain. Her discomfort did little, to still her pulsing vagina. It demanded, more. Sherry began to fuck Ellen, with long slow strokes.

"Fuck me, like a woman."

Ellen looked at Jim, with a leer.

"Then, I'll fuck your customer, like a slut."

Sherry fucked Ellen, up to passion. She removed the dildo, from her slave's, cunt. Ellen wailed out her frustration.

"Please. Please."

"Take what you want. You're hot, and ready. He wants, a slut. Give it, to him."

Ellen felt like a woman, when she stood, before her customer. Ellen stood, like a slut. Her legs were open. Her hand was busy, in her, hot, cunt.

"Get over here. my pretty whore"

Ellen's eyes flashed, as she snapped.

"No. I'm not, your whore. I'm my mistress's, whore. I will fuck you tonight, because my mistress, has ordered me to."

Ellen turned to her mistress, with a smile.

"And, because it pleases, my mistress."

Ellen turned back, to her customer. She changed her voice, and her stance. Ellen spoke, in a little girl's voice.

"I'm so little. You're so big."

Ellen straddled Jim.

"Please don't put it in me, it frightens me, too much."

Jim put his new erection in place. He pushed her down, onto it. Ellen gasped, then smiled, down at Jim, as she fucked him. Jim was not, a passive Participant.

Jim fucked up, into her, with his own rhythm. Ellen accepted his lead. She met his thrusts, with her own. Ellen's passion grew, faster than Jim's did. Ellen became alive, with lust. She was, soon, fucking him, with her, total, passion.

"Give it to me. Fill my, little, slut cunt, with your cum."

Ellen was in full orgasm, as Jim filled her, with his seed. He pumped it deep, inside of her. Ellen took it deep, inside of her body.

Ellen felt, like a woman. She knew, she would feel, like this a lot. She loved, the sex. She loved, the pain. She loved, the abuse. She loved, her mistress. She was, no longer, a child.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers