Aunt Sherry Comes to Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Ellen's vagina, was as finished, as Jim was. Her vagina was fast asleep, between her legs. Sherry was, wide-awake. So was her, greedy, mouth, and her vagina. Ellen served her mistress, through the night. She served her, in many ways.

Ellen's pleasure, was full. She served her mistress, with devotion. Ellen drank the secretions, of Sherry's lust, with pleasure. Ellen loved, to bring her mistress's lust up. She loved to drink, from her mistress's, flowing fountain. Ellen slept peacefully, in her mistress's arms. She slept a sweet, contented sleep. It was the sleep, of a satisfied woman.

POST SCRIPT

Ellen woke bright, and alert, from a sharp slap, on her ass. Ellen's eyes fell,onto her mistress, who had just, gotten out of the shower. Sherry was also, bright, and alert.

"Get your, lazy, ass up. Take care of yourself, then clean this room. This morning, you are a domestic servant. I'll put on the coffee. You'll serve it."

Sherry's eyes twinkled.

"Nude."

Ellen sat up, in the bed. She rose, to her feet.

"Hurry up. Your mother will be here soon. She will see enough, without seeing you serve me, naked."

At the mention of her mother, Ellen's spirit dropped. Sherry grabbed Ellen's hair, and snarled into her face.

"If you turn into a simpering child, for your simpering mother, I'll beat your ass. You will not, like it. I birthed a woman, this weekend. Act like it. You lost your dependence, on your mother's approval, with the loss of your virginity."

Sherry turned, and left the room. Ellen went about the tasks, her mistress had given her.

Ellen served Sherry,and her man, coffee, and pastries. Ellen was submissive, and tame, as she followed, her mistress's orders. Other than Ellen's nudity, there was no sign of sexuality, at the table.

Sherry spoke, to Jim.

"Pack everything in the car, ready to go, except my bag. I will deal with that."

Sherry turned, to Ellen.

"Go get dressed, in something your mother will approve of. Do not, cover my property patch. You will display it, proudly. Come to the bedroom, when you are done.

"Yes mistress."

Ellen arrived in the bedroom, in proper attire. Sherry's property patch, was on display, on Ellen's breast. Sherry turned Ellen around, for inspection.

"You look, like a woman. You walk, like a woman. Act, like a woman. My slaves, are not children."

Sherry handed Ellen a pill, and a glass of water." Ellen looked down, at the pill in her hand, with a puzzled look. Sherry said, "It is your morning after pill. Take it, unless you want to watch, your belly swell. Ellen took the pill. She swallowed it, without hesitation.

Sherry said, "You will go the Planned Parenthood, and get your birth control pills. You will not have sex, without protection, unless you know that the person has been certified free, of any STD, as Jim is."

Ellen gasped.

"The biker, in the tattoo shop."

"The biker had his health certificate, hanging on the wall. A piercer, must be certified, every three months. They are, usually, a safe fuck. He took a bigger chance, than you did.

Sherry pulled out a box. She handed it, to Ellen.

"Do not take the free rubbers, at the clinic. They are like fucking with an inner tube, and taste just as nasty. These are, fine condoms. They are almost nonexistent, in your mouth, or your cunt. There are, ten of them. I'll return, in 10 weeks. I expect them to be gone.

You will write me a story, for every one of them. You will e-mail, the stories to me. I expect the stories, to excite me as much, as if I had been watching."

Sherry sat Ellen down. She spoke, seriously.

"Lets get something straight. I did nothing to you, this weekend, that you didn't want done to you. You started this, when you seduced my husband."

Sherry giggled.

"I think your cunt, was in charge of that. Until your cunt, is properly feed, it will lead, you. Many times, it will lead you to places, that you don't want to go. When I beat your ass the first time, it turned your cunt hot. You are, a little pain princess. Some women, like you, only reach full orgasm, with pain involved. If I had beat your ass, and it had turned your cunt cold, I would've only used my whip, for compliance. I'm not a stranger, in your life. I've watched you grow. I saw the signs of your submissiveness, long before you did.

Sherry handed Ellen, a gold bracelet.

"This is a slave bracelet. It locks, when you close it. It is, my, slave bracelet. Put it on, or give it back. You are not a victim, except to your own lusts."

Ellen did not hesitate. She snapped the bracelet, onto her arm. Sherry slipped a gold chain, with a tiny key, hanging from it, onto Ellen's neck. You'll serve me willingly. You carry the key, to the bracelet with you, everywhere. You can take it off, and return it to me, any time you wish. If you do, I'll still be, your auntie.

My property patch, cannot be returned. You will look at it, and remember this weekend, forever. I hope this weekend, will remain, happy memories.

Sherry paused a while, before she spoke.

"Your mother wore my bracelet, for many years, before she gave it back. She was not a victim, either. Her little cunt, was as hot, as yours. She is a submissive, slave, in her heart, like you. She loved turning tricks, for me. She also loved, the money it brought. You do not buy a house like this, on your father's wages. She is no longer, an avid hooker, but she still works, part time, in my whorehouse, to keep her living standards up. Don't allow her, to palm off her virtue, to you, as if it were real."

Sherry laughed.

"As you get older, you will learn, the virtue of this society, is a paper dress, discarded, at a moment's notice."

Sherry handed Ellen, a thick stack of bills.

This is the money you earned, this weekend. The little roll play, with the money was fun, but your virginity was worth much more, than the money Jim handed you. You work for me, as long as you wear that bracelet. The money you earn, turning tricks, will be divided between us. Even, if I am not present, I'm still your pimp. I will be your pimp, until, either I take the bracelet, off of your arm, or you do. If you ever hold out, on me, I'll take the bracelet back. That will be the end, of our business arrangements. I hope that our business arrangements will work, as well as this weekend has. Get yourself ready to greet your mother, who loves you dearly, as I do."

Sherry and Ellen, met her mother at the door, with kisses, and hugs. Ellen's mother stiffened, when she saw, Ellen's golden ear loops, and her tattoo.

She snapped, at Sherry.

"She is so little. Your lust could have waited, for her to come of age.

Sherry smiled.

"She is of age. She is of age, legally. Her body, has been of age, longer than she has been legal. She is a child, only in your eyes, dear sister. To everyone else, she is a young woman."

Sherry displayed Ellen, as she spoke.

"Do those tits, look like the tits of a child? Does that ass, look like the ass of a child? Get real. Your baby is now, a woman."

Sherry glared at her sister.

"You will treat her like a woman, from now on. Have I made myself clear?"

Ellen's mother, lowered her head.

"Yes Sherry."

Sherry brightened up. She handed an envelope, to her sister.

"These are your tickets, for the cruise ship. You, and Bill, are going to the South Sea islands, for two weeks. I'll be here, to watch the house. The second week of my visit, Patrick will be here. I'm looking forward, to it. I'll take care of, both of the young adults, that live here."

"Not Patrick."

Sherry laughed, aloud.

"Patrick, and I, are old friends. I have taught him a lot, through the years."

Ellen's mother spoke, snidely.

"You are his aunt, his blood relative, it's incest."

Sherry laughed.

"Relax, we have no intention, of getting married. You can be sure, he'll not get me pregnant. We will have a grand, family reunion."

Kiss be goodbye. I am sure, that you will want to acquaint yourself, with your new sister, Ellen."

Sherry glared at her sister.

"She is no longer, your little girl. I won't tolerate, you treating her like a child, any longer. After this weekend, I can guarantee you, she is a woman, in every way. Have I made myself clear, little sister?"

Ellen's mother bowed her head, and lowered eyes.

"Yes ma'am."

I shall return in ten weeks. Sherry pushed Ellen, into her mother's arms. She picked up her arm, and put it around, her mothers shoulder. Ellen's mother saw the bracelet, on her daughter's arm. She saw the golden key, around her neck, and sighed

"My little girl, became a woman, so soon."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers