Aunt Suzanne's Return Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while she was stripping I stood there naked with my pole pointing up at her. It was a perfect moment for me. Suzanne turned around and leaned over with her forearms flat on the butcher block table, thrusting out her behind and inviting me to take her from behind. I considered shoving my cock up her ass but decided to go for her pussy instead. She was exactly in line for my entry: buttocks pushed high from the heels she still wore and legs parted slightly, opening up her sex for me.

Suzanne was still as wet as ever, admittedly with some of my come still soaking inside her so entry was as simple as thrusting at her cunt and letting it swallow my length. I paced myself better this time, making each thrust into her body count. I would push into her hard, letting my groin pound up against her ass while holding on to her hips. Then I would slow and let her feel every inch of me slide into her, pressing her pussy walls until I was again fully seated inside her.

For a long time I fucked her there, standing at the kitchen table. Then she pulled away and turned to face me. The look in her eyes was unmistakeable: she needed to be fucked, to be taken, and it was me she wanted. I lifted her onto the table with her hips overhanging just enough that I could once more press my hard cock between her luscious cunt lips. She was having as much fun as I was, and she was staring right into my eyes all the while I was pumping into her.

Then I saw a change in her eyes. She was building up to an orgasm, it was that obvious. I did what I could to encourage her growing passion: "you love it when your nephew fucks you, don't you Auntie Suzanne. You're so bad; this is incest and you love it don't you?"

I didn't have to carry that on for very long because she started to come. She grabbed my ass cheeks, digging in her nails (yes, it hurt, but it also felt so good) into my flesh. I just kept going at her until she screamed, literally screamed, as she had an orgasm. There was no doubting her lust and reaction.

I eased off until I was just letting myself slide into Suzanne's dripping pussy slowly, just enough to maintain contact with her flesh. She screamed again, but not as loud this time. "I'm coming!" she told me. "Push it into me faster..."

I don't know how long we had been fucking there in the kitchen, but I can say that we'd both had enough, but just for the time being. I wasn't about to stop, and Suzanne was clear when she whispered to me, "we're not finished, are we?"

We moved into the living room where I let her have my favourite chair; I sat directly across from her. I was still naked, my cock was glistening with your juices, while Suzanne still had on her heels, stockings and bra. She went to take the bra off, but I stopped her, "you look too fucking sexy just as you are. Let me enjoy the sight."

"Even at my age?"

I could not believe she had any doubt about how great she looked, or maybe she was fishing for a compliment.

We talked. I found out that when her husband had left her she had taken a few days on her own to decide what she should do. And she decided to really start living for her own benefit. Years of motherhood and spousal responsibilities had robbed her of much of her self-confidence and made her minimize her own pleasures to make sure her family were looked after.

"It was time that I lived for me," she told me. "I realized that the best I had felt about myself was when I was with you three years ago. I wanted that kind of confidence again. That's when I decided I should renew our time together."

I told her that I could not believe she might have low self-esteem, not from my perspective in any case. I began to understand how she had felt, and how she had turned herself around. "The result," she explained, "was that I lost almost ten pounds and signed up with a personal trainer who pushed me hard to get me to where I am today."

"I always thought you were so sexy, but you're even hotter now," I told Suzanne.

"Thank you. And I can thank you for it."

"How? Really?"

"If you had not made me feel so special, so pretty, so sexy back then, I think I would have forgotten it about myself. Instead, here I am spread before you, basically naked, and I feel beautiful."

"Don't forget sexy as hell," I added.

She noticed that I was starting to get interested again. And she told me so: "I can tell you're telling the truth, Paul. Your truth wand is reacting well."

"You noticed that, did you?" But I didn't do anything other than slide my ass forward to highlight my growing erection.

"That's a beautiful weapon, young man. Care to put it to work again?"

"What'd'you have in mind?"

"How about I let you rest and do the work for us this time?" Suzanne got up and came slowly towards me. Her body still had a sheen of sweat from our previous fucking making her almost glow with sexuality. She took a step, then another as I pushed my hips forward a bit more. Her eyes were locked on my risen cock which was now starting to throb visibly. She came right up to me and straddled my hips, barely touching my cock with her pussy.

And that was when I realized she had a completely bare beaver! How did I miss that? I had fucked her twice already and hadn't realized it yet? I told her as much: "you're completely bare!"

"What? You hadn't noticed? I thought you might like it especially later when I let you tongue my cunt."

I don't know how she knew that this was one of my favourite fantasies, a grown-up woman with a perfectly bare pussy. And she was my aunt on top of it.

"You look awesome," I exclaimed, meaning every syllable.

She knew she had me long before I had realized that her pussy was smoothly shaved. And now she thrust her hips forward slightly and parted her legs to allow her to lower her cunt down to the head of my cock. I was as hard as I had been back at the restaurant — I'm not kidding about the bare pussy thing: it really worked its magic on me.

Suzanne slid down my rigid pole until she was sitting flat on my hips. Instead of rising up again to ride me as I expected, she began to gyrate her hips, slowly at first, then a bit faster. Eventually she added some up-and-down motion. The feeling on my cock was incredible. I had been fucked by some amazing lovers, but this was completely new to me and I was enthralled by my lover, my aunt Suzanne.

When I was close to an orgasm I let Suzanne know how close I was; she already knew. She renewed her efforts until I could no longer hold it off and I came for the third time that night. And this was probably the best of the three.

-

I woke early the next morning with my arm around my aunt Suzanne. I was still naked; she still wore her bra and had lost her stockings. With her head cuddled into my pillow and her nudity open to my view, I was reminded of how beautiful she was. And what a great a body!

I slid a finger along her firm leg making her stir a bit. I stopped to let her fall back into sleep. Then I started to kiss and lick at the valley between her breasts. She woke as I was licking broad strokes of my tongue towards her partly exposed nipple. It had been awake longer than Suzanne so was already puckered and ready for a suck. Suzanne just moaned an early morning sound and rolled back slightly to let me access her breasts properly. I just mumbled with a mouthful of nipple and bit down harder making my aunt squeal in surprise.

"Naughty boy!"

I kept nipping at her nipple until she exposed her other one to divert my attention. It worked as I went to it for more sucking and nibbling. She surprised me with a moment of self-doubt: "Do you think my breasts are too big? Are they too droopy? I was thinking of getting them reduced. What do you think?"

I always find it inconceivable that perfectly good, large, breasts should ever be reined in. I answered firmly: "I love you boobs. Don't you dare do anything to them. They're perfect!"

"You think so, do you? Show me how much you like then, then."

That was like asking a drunk if he wanted another drink. I dove back into her sweet breasts tongue first and lavished attention to every inch of her flesh. She had let her nipples escape the confines of the lacy fabric so I nursed on them and worked my tongue across their rigidity and roughness. With each touch Suzanne would shiver slightly as she enjoyed the attention. I had forgotten how sensitive her tits were and what they did to her pussy. I was slipping a finger between the folds of her cunt when she redirected me: "I want your cock between my big tits, Paul. I want to see that meat of yours up close."

It was the best invitation I could have asked for and took no time in responding. I straddled my aunt and was reaching around to release her bra clasp but she stopped me. "Try it with the bra on... just slip your cock under the fabric..."

This was new and rather exciting. My cock had been hard for a long time now and it just got harder, pulsing as I pushed it towards her tits. Suzanne lifted the cloth slightly and guided my purple knob until I was almost ensconced between her tits. She then pushed them together against the rigidity of my cock, covering it completely with boob flesh.

"Have you got a little oil?" she asked.

Without losing my place, I reached into the nightstand and pulled out some lube. "You know I will always be ready for you, Suzanne."

"For me? You didn't even know I was coming until a few days ago and that lube seems about half-empty already. Been jacking off while waiting?"

What a tease, but she was partly right so what could I say? My aunt squirted out a stream of the slippery fluid along my length and into the space of her cleavage. When she pressed her tits tight this time I was amazed by the feeling. This was not my first titfuck, but somehow the restriction of the bra fabric brought it to another level of pleasure.

I thrust myself along her chest pushing my cockhead back and forth towards her lips. She would sometimes catch it with her mouth and other times just let it hit her tongue. I would also push myself up until she had no choice but to take me into her luscious mouth where she played her tongue around my flesh; she would suck on it hard, too. It was all so very delicious.

I kept fucking my aunt's chest for some time because it felt so amazing. I was getting closer to coming and she realized it. "I want you to come soon, Paul. Come on my face."

What did she say? Was this some kind of cheap online porno? But knowing my aunt I realized she would get something out of the act as much as I would. I wasn't going to debate the point, but I did check with her: "are you sure?"

"I have been dying for your thick loads for months, Paul. Give it to me now. I want to taste it, to feel it, and to see it spurt out of that big cock of yours. Give it to me now!"

And that was that. I ejaculated my first load of the day into my aunt's face. The first wad overshot her forehead and landed in her hair, but after that they all went to her face. She was able to catch some with her tongue and used her finger to scrape some into her mouth, but she was covered in sperm.

As I knelt there over her chest, I saw my aunt smile as I had rarely seen. She was happy, and that was with my come all over her. What an exciting lover. And I told her so, then I fell to one side onto my back.

But Suzanne had not had enough of me yet. She fell upon my cock with her mouth, licking me clean. As she did this, she coddled my balls and before I knew what had happened, she'd stuck a finger up my ass. That was shocking, but it just helped me get back into condition to give her some more of my meat.

As soon as I was hard enough, Suzanne took her place on top of me, inserting my cock into her pussy as she did so. There was no lube needed as my aunt was sopping wet and ready for her first fuck of the day. She was riding me as few women had. I could barely hold on to her, but she had the right plan and never fell off, but she sure worked my cock over. I lasted a long time; she didn't. There was no scream this time but I had no doubt Suzanne was having an orgasm as she impaled herself again and again on my stone-hard pole.

She had, to my count, four orgasms before I could respond with one of my own. When she realized I was close, she only renewed her pace and movements until I had no control, no choice over the gushing of my come into her fine cunt.

"You are an amazing fuck, my dear aunt. Unbelievably hot and just... the most..." I couldn't finish the sentence so she did, "Paul, my nephew, I could not ask for a better lover either. You bring me to incredible highs and make me come better than anyone ever has."

So far, this was an awesome visit. I wondered how long she was going to stay?

12