Aunt Suzanne's Return Ch. 03

Story Info
Thomas and I give my aunt and Alexa a handjob show.
3.8k words
4.4
32.8k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
507 Followers

After a fun time at the park with Thomas and Alexa, the four of us return to my house for some more excitement. There is some interaction between the men that won't please everyone, but give it a try. I found it fun and exciting to recall, and to share.

---

Once we had fucked ourselves out at the park, we decided it was time to head back. Suzanne, of all people, suggested that we should go back to my house where we could shower up before going out on the town. I wasn't so sure I could handle a lot more of this 'fun' but I was not about to complain.

On the drive back I watched as my aunt took Thomas' cock out of his pants while he was driving. Her bobbing head left no doubt about his state of arousal, and all at 90 kilometers an hour! Alexa decided that I should service her as well. She pushed me to once side of the bench seat and took up a position with legs straddling the front and back seats, her wet pussy wide open for my tongue.

I don't know when Suzanne finished with her sucking, but I was just getting Alexa into an orgasm when I heard Thomas announce, "we're here — everybody out!" I had been eating at Alexa's buffet for more than half an hour, but she didn't seem to mind. I kissed her mouth, full and hard and covered with her juices.

When we hopped out of the car, Suzanne came right to me and kissed me as well. She was unperturbed by the smell and taste of cunt on my lips and she told me, "thank you so much for introducing me to Alexa and Thomas."

We made it in the door in a socially acceptable way, that is, without having our hands all over everyone and having all the buttons and zippers staying suitably fastened. That would change.

Once inside I took Thomas into the kitchen where we made up a big pitcher of sangria for refreshments. He was completely at ease with me, and with the situation. He did ask me, "where did you meet Suzanne? She's a total MILF fox, to say nothing of a great fuck!"

I demurred, telling him I would explain later. I wasn't ready for the admission that I was related to his new lover, besides, she would probably prefer to let this little secret remain such; it wasn't my place to boast.

We brought out the drinks and glasses to find the women slouched across the furniture. Alexa was fully reclined on the sofa with her legs up on the coffee table while Suzanne had taken the same position on the easy chair, legs up as well. They looked rather tired and I said so.

Suzanne replied in a throaty rasp, "we've been fucked hard, don't you know?"

I burst out laughing and Thomas clapped his applause. I countered, "what do you want, a trophy?" It occurred to me that I could get it done, but no one took me up on it.

We settled down to icy-cold sangria and allowed ourselves to rest. It was wonderful, especially as we fell into an entirely comfortable conversation and relaxed mood. "We have really hit it off, the four of us," I said to no one in particular.

After a while, Alexa asked Suzanne to show her where the shower was, but she did so with a twinkle in her eye that told us it was more than just a shower she had in mind. Suzanne took her hand and led her to the ensuite off my bedroom and soon we could hear the pounding of the shower — I have great water pressure here — and regular giggles.

After listening to this for a while, I suggested to Thomas that we should go see how things were going in the other room. He agreed by popping out of his seat, prompting me to join him.

He led me into my bedroom and to the ensuite. Thomas was not exactly surprised but I sure was. I did not know my aunt to especially enjoy a lesbian side, but she was sitting on the side of the tub on top of a thick towel as Alexa knelt between her legs. She was just finished Suzanne's little bush. It had been nicely manicured before, but there was nothing on her puss now as Alexa cleaned off her newly bare beaver with soft facecloth. As the two of us watched the last few seconds of the event, Suzanne looked up and said to both of us, "What do you guys think?" and knowing my aunt, she really was looking for our opinions.

Thomas was quicker in response with, "fantastic, Suzanne. It's making me hungry for a snack."

I doubled up on the compliment and added that I couldn't wait to get in there myself! Alexa, not to be excluded, responded with, "I did the work, I get to eat it first! Why don't you boys shower off while I escort Suzanne out of here."

And they were gone. I know I felt a bit weird about it stripping down in front of Thomas but he was down to his birthday suit before I even got my shirt off. I realized I was being a prude when I recalled having fucked his lover not ten feet away just a couple of hours earlier so I stripped down and told him to move over so I could get in, too. Yes, I do have a large shower, but we were really in quite close proximity. And what with the little pussy show we'd just enjoyed, we were both sporting the start of healthy erections.

Thomas looked down at mine saying, "nice cock, buddy."

What could is say but, "I like yours, too."

His reply surprised me: "Have you ever... you know?"

I played coy and prompted him: "What do you mean? Touched another man?"

"Yea," he said, "have you?" There was a genuine curiosity in his tone and I noticed never looked away from my growing cock.

"I have.... Are you surprised?"

"A little, actually. What was it like?"

I knew this would end well but I wanted to tease him towards an idea I had devised. "It was okay. He was really big," I said thinking back to Eva's husband, Ray. "He was fucking huge, actually!"

I swear I saw Thomas' jaw drop. "Huge? And you... touched it?"

"I did a lot more than that," I replied, but left it there. I am not sure that Thomas realized it but I had grown to my full length from our chat, and from my memories of the fine times I had fucking Eva.

"What else? Tell me." He was like a kid hearing a story for the first time. I decided to share a little more of my experiences with him. "It's been a while now, but one of my regular lovers is an ex-cheerleader with the best body and jugs you could ask for. She's in her fifties and her husband is a bit older... he has the thickest cock I have ever seen."

Thomas actually stuttered: "th-thi-thick?"

"He was only about an inch longer than this," I said, pointing down to my own solid erection, "but when he was hard, it was big enough to fill my fist and then a bit more."

I held my hand around my own cock to mimic the size of Ray's organ, leaving a visible gap between my fingers.

"Holy Shit! That is fucking amazing," said Thomas.

"Yea, it's a lovely piece of meat, but you have to see his wife to really get the full picture."

I chose not to tell Thomas much more about Ray, instead, I asked him, "so have you ever touched a man's cock?"

That is when Thomas realized what was going on. He stuttered again, "no-nope."

"Want to?"

"Sorta, but I'm not gay, you know."

"You don't have to be gay to touch a man's cock, just sexual. Go ahead if you want," I said, turning to put my erection near his hand. It bobbed a bit — okay, I did that on purpose — in anticipation. I also saw that he'd grown to full size as well; he was sporting a healthy boner of his own.

Thomas did nothing at first. I think he was worried what I would say if he followed through on the invitation. Or maybe what I would do or say. I took his hand and nudged it until it came into contact with my rigid shaft, saying, "just pretend it's yours."

He wrapped his hand around my cock but didn't do anything at first. I prompted him to "go ahead, explore a bit. Feel the difference. I don't mind at all. I REALLY don't mind," I said.

He started to move his hand along my shaft, tickling the urethra with a finger. I must have reacted because he stopped immediately and said, "sorry, you don't like that?"

"Yes, I do, but I've never done that. I take it you like it?"

He said nothing but kept moving his hand around my cock. He was not exactly masturbating me, but it sure felt amazing, and I told him so, adding, "do you mind if I touch yours?"

I swear it had not occurred to him that I might want to explore his penis as he was exploring mine. His only reply was a nod and a soft, "uh-hu." But his eyes stayed on my cock in his hand.

I soaped up my hand with a thick lather accumulated in my chest hair and then took his cock into my hand exactly as I would it if were my own. I started to stroke it softly but firmly and the inescapable result was that Thomas started to push up against my hand action, in effect fucking my fist.

Before it got much further I told him to hold on for a moment. He dropped my cock as if he'd been caught with a hot potato but didn't seem to mind I had not let go of his. "I have an idea that the girls will surely love, if you're into it?"

I let go of him so we both stood side-by-side with big, soapy, hard-ons. "I bet you the girls would love to see us doing this," I said, pointing at both our cocks.

"You think? I know Alexa is always up for anything so she'll definitely go for it. What about Suzanne?"

"I'm not so sure, but then again, I was surprised she let herself get shaved bald, so I say she'll be good to go as well. How do you want to do this?"

We hatched a plan, if you can call walking into the bedroom naked and sporting erections a plan, but we did have the conversation. We finished up in the shower quickly then dried ourselves off in preparation. I got a kick out of the fact that neither of our erections flagged an inch; we both stayed hard all the while we dried off and combed our hair. They stayed hard as we dabbed a bit of cologne on ourselves. Thomas was really getting into this, "I can't believe I actually touched a cock, and now I am going into the other room to show off."

"Not only did you touch a cock, we're both still fully hard, Thomas. Wonder why?"

"No, dude. This is fucking hot... let's go."

We had planned to go in quietly so we made so we were very careful opening of the ensuite door. I was expecting the girls to be in the bed. Quiet, sneaking... there was no one in the bedroom.

"What?" asked Thomas.

"Follow me, they have to be in the living room."

They weren't. Now what? I felt myself lose some rigidity and figured Thomas was feeling the same. Then we heard a murmur and what could have been a moan from the other end of the apartment. "The kitchen!" we both said in heavy whispers. And that's where we headed still naked as all get out and with fully respectable erections.

I paused at the arch to the kitchen and peeked around the corner. What I saw brought me completely back to full length. I told Thomas, "have a glance — I think they'll be interested."

He peeked and turned back to me. "She's eating Suzanne like there's no tomorrow!" he exclaimed.

I reached down to his cock and took him by the hand with a solid grip; Thomas did the same with my cock — that was our plan, after all. Then we went around the corner stopping a few feet in front of Suzanne's face. Alexa's face was buried in my aunt's cunt and she was flicking her tongue over Suzanne's clitoris.

Suzanne, meanwhile, was thoroughly enjoying the experience. Her eyes were closed and she kept up a rhythmic pumping of her hips to Alexa's ministrations. We stood there for at least a couple of minutes, cocks in hand as it were, and eyes glued to Alexa's face on Suzanne's crotch.

Then Suzanne opened her eyes and she yelped! Alexa responded by pulling back quickly thinking something had gone wrong or she'd bitten too hard. Instead, the two women were greeted by their respective lovers in full glory... but holding each other's cocks.

It was Suzanne who regained her composure first, "Nice erections guys. Think we can play with them, too?"

Alexa for her part saw the situation more accurately: "Actually, hon, I think they're doing just fine without us so far. Why don't we see what's next instead?"

Suzanne got on board instantly and added, "Yea, guys. What do you have in mind?"

Like I said, we did actually plan this out so we were ready. We had intended to do this in the living room with the soft, roomy sofa but this had an air or even more excitement. I said, "sit back ladies, and let's see if you can appreciate the men in your lives."

Suzanne had been spread across the big island in the kitchen. She sat up, sliding her bum so that she could drop her legs off the side. Alexa hopped up beside her into a similar position. And there they were.

I can't say Thomas was any more impressed with the montage of two gorgeous women sitting in front of us, legs slightly splayed but not quite displaying their full glory. Both were glowing with perspiration; a drop slid between Alexa's breasts and I couldn't take my eyes of it. But Thomas must have been more prepared because he took my cock back into hand and pulled me towards two comfy high-backed stools that had been pushed back from the island and were apparently all ready for us. It was our turn.

Both women were ready for a show but I was having second thoughts. Not so much about jacking off my friend, but by how exciting it might not be. After all, jacking off, not such a hot show, I figured.

Thomas knew better because he let go of me for a moment and went to grab a bottle of olive oil from the counter. I was liking this better already. It was a full bottle so there was plenty for us. But he started by dribbling about half a cup down each woman's breasts, telling them, "you will want to keep us motivated," with a huge smile on his face. They got it and first Suzanne then Alexa spread the oil across her own body. There was more to come from them, but it was time for our little performance.

Thomas drizzled oil right onto my cockhead. I admit I was a little concerned about the fabric being ruined on the stools, but that went out the window as he cupped my balls and poured oil on them cradled in his hands. He carefully juggled them and passed me the bottle of oil and sat down beside me. I did the same to him as he'd done. I poured a generous amount of the oil over his cockhead, then onto his balls and finishing off with a long drizzle along the lengthy shaft of his erection.

As we'd planned, we sat there, knees and hips touching and we started to masturbate each other. It worked out great that he was left-handed and I right-handed: we both got to use our dominant hands. I was amazed at how different it felt to have him stroke me and I kept getting distracted and forgetting to rub his cock. It felt so good.

Alexa encouraged us: "I have never seen something that fucking hot, boys, and I have seen a lot of hot action... trust me."

For her part, Suzanne stayed mute but she was sliding her hands over her breasts, pinching her own nipples and keeping her eyes locked first on my cock, then on Thomas' where my hand was stroking him. Oil dripped and I did not care.

By now we were both fucking ourselves hard but for some reason, I did not yet feel a need to come. I felt amazing, but was holding off. I moaned more than once and heard the same from Thomas when I reached over to cup his balls while I jacked him firmly.

Suzanne was now finger-fucking herself and Alexa had two fingers in her mouth and two in her pussy. Both of them were going as hard at it as we were. There was a spectacular sexual energy going in that kitchen as we all toyed with ourselves... and others.

It hadn't occurred to either Thomas or me how we would 'finish' off this little demonstration. Would we just shoot our come across the room towards the women? Would we finish ourselves off or have the other guy do it start to finish? What about the women?

Trust Alexa to be prepared. She could see we were approaching our moment of climax so she nudged Suzanne and asked her, "do you want Thomas or Paul?"

"Let me have Paul this time," she replied.

With that the two women hopped off the counter and took a place in front of each of us. I wanted to come soon but could only control Thomas' pleasure, so I did it with even more gusto, just like I would be doing for myself. When I felt he was ready to come I eased off the stroking slightly and grabbed him firmly across the thickest part of his cock. I squeezed it just like I enjoy it, rotating my hand around his rigidness and varying the grip for added pleasure.

In no time I felt his cock pulse hard and his hips push forward as I pumped him towards Alexa's waiting mouth, wide open and ready to accept her personal load. And suddenly Thomas jerked his hips forward hard against my pumping hand and shot a stream of his come more or less into Alexa's waiting mouth. I pumped a few more times but Alexa's hand covered mine as she mumbled, "enjoy the rest, Paul.)

Thomas had left off on his efforts with my cock while he came but he was now sliding his strong hand along my pulsing hard-on. The oil made the whole mess feel wonderful and I just leaned back to enjoy the feeling that was soon to become an eruption. I felt his hand doing much the same to me as I had done to him and it was getting me so close. I glanced over to see him concentrating on his efforts on me, but Alexa was now sucking on his deflated organ.

That's when I was finally ready. I moaned something about being ready for it but I doubt Suzanne needed prompting as she was already in position. Thomas pulled at my cock a few more times and without my anticipating it, Suzanne pushed an oily finger hard into my ass. This set off my geyser of an ejaculation which she caught on her generous, oily chest. Two or three thick streams of come landed on her breasts as she now cupped them up towards me in case there was more.

Alexa was watching the moment of my climax and as soon as I'd finished, she turned to my aunt and asked, "can I lick up his come?"

She didn't wait for an answer and was soon lapping at my aunt's breasts and spending far more time on her nipples than there was ejaculate. I glanced over at Thomas who was now watching us. I saw that his cock was already starting to regain its energy.

We moved the party into the bedroom at this point. I took the women by the hand and positioned them on the bed side by side, on their backs. Then I said, "we're going to fuck you both now, okay?"

I'm not sure why I was asking permission because they were both already tugging at us to a position between their respective legs. Thomas was lined up with Alexa and I was kneeling alongside ready to give it to Suzanne. We both sported fresh erections but for some reason, were holding back. Given the situation, I was glad to have invested in a huge bed, but still, there was a lot of naked humanity ready to go.

Suzanne piped up first: "So fuck us already. What are you waiting for, an invitation?"

Alexa jumped in: "You're invited already. Fuck me Thomas!"

Almost like a pairs diving team, Thomas and I grabbed a woman and pulled her onto our cocks. No doubt Alexa was the same, but I could not believe how wet and ready my aunt was. She was slippery while being tight and we were soon fucking ourselves with full abandon. I loved having two women in front of me, naked, inviting and being ravished by the two of us.

I was really getting into it, pounding into Suzanne's cunt with all I had. I was so absorbed that I called out, "how do you like you nephew's fucking now, auntie?"

Nothing happened for a moment, but Suzanne suddenly stopped fucking me and I stopped pumping just realizing what I had said. Out loud!

By now both the others had also stopped mid-stroke. Alexa was staring at me, then looking to Suzanne. "She's your aunt?!" she said incredulously.

Thomas added, "you are fucking your aunt?! How fucking cool is that?" he added. To which Alexa said, "can I fuck your nephew next, Suzanne? He's very sexy."

Trust Alexa to come to the rescue. Suzanne set the tone by pulling me down on top of her and thrusting her hips up to encourage me to restart my pounding. Alexa did not do so much as lift a finger. Instead, she said to Thomas, "fuck me while I watch this, stud!"

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
507 Followers
12