Aunt Victoria Comes To, And In, Rio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid and her hand never left my cock. I played with her breasts and we rolled over and kissed. "Whose turn now?" she whispered.

"How about mutual?'

"Oh, you mean 69? I'd love to."

Victoria got up and placed her hips above my head. She lowered herself and I could feel her sopping pussy hair all over my face. Her muskiness was intoxicating and I ran my tongue between her lips. At the same time I felt her mouth enveloping my cock and it quickly went hard. We rocked back and forth as I was alternating between licking between her lips, thrusting my tongue into her pussy and sucking her clit. She was using the same technique of fast slides up and down my cock mixed with slower ones where she'd use her lips to put extra pressure on the shaft. I was really enjoying it and tried like hell to postpone coming. Baseball and spreadsheets worked but only for a while. Then she began bucking her hips harder and took her mouth off my cock.

"Oh Peter, I'm going to come. I'm coming!"

She slammed her pussy on to my face and I stuck my tongue far up her pussy. Meanwhile, I felt the pressure building and turned my mind from intentional walks to the soaking pussy in my face. That did it and I started coming. Victoria didn't take her mouth off me and swallowed every drop. We collapsed and I breathed in her redolent-of-sex aroma.

She got up and with one last suck, sidled up beside me. We kissed.

"I love how I taste on you. And I love how you taste in my mouth. I must be perverted."

"No Victoria, it's just a healthy love of oral sex and all its aspects. A love I share by the way."

"Looks like this will be a fund weekend then." She sighed and we softly kissed some more. "But now I need my beauty sleep. Let's continue this tomorrow."

I awoke to daylight streaming through the curtains and Victoria sucking my cock. I was hard alright but didn't feel I'd come anytime soon so just lay back and enjoyed it. She was going up and down and caressed my balls. That felt surprisingly erotic. I could feel the volcano about to erupt and then she started fingering my ass. That did it. A strong spurt followed by a couple of aftershocks. I fell back feeling completely relaxed.

She looked at me with a big smile. "Good morning Peter. You know, I think that beats coffee for starting the day right."

"No argument there Victoria. Oh, and good morning to you too. And thanks."

"My pleasure. I love feeling your cock go from soft to hard in my mouth and I love your cum. And I love knowing you'll have even more for me later."

She moved up and kissed me. "Mmm, you still have my juices all over your face, but I think I like them better when they're fresh."

With that she straddled my head and rubbed her wet pussy over my mouth. It was just for a minute or so and then she dropped back down and kissed me some more.

"Yes, much better. Now come have a shower with me."

I got up and we went to the bathroom. This was the first time I'd gotten a good look at her naked. Her breasts were quite large, at least 38C and probably more. They drooped just a bit but I didn't mind. She definitely had a few extra pounds on her stomach but I've always found a small paunch to be kind of sexy. Odd perhaps but who in hell knows why we have the sexual predilections we do. Her hips were wide which made for a shapely figure and man, there really was a lot of pubic hair. It was dark grey, very curly and thick. I'd seen her nipples before but in the light she had a very wide, pink aureole and the tips stuck out prominently. I leaned in to give them a quick suck.

"I love it Peter but later – we need to shower and have breakfast."

We took turns soaping one another and I knelt down to do her legs. With her crotch right in front of me I leaned in and started licking her lips. She moaned and I grabbed her hips for support. She started thrusting and I licked and sucked on her clit. Her moaning got louder and she was panting too.

"Peter, Peter." Her thrusts got harder and she clutched my head. "Oh Peter" and with one strong thrust she came.

"Best. Shower. Ever."

"Hey, I'm glad you invited me." She squeezed my cock and we kissed. When we exited the bathroom I was surprised to see it was almost noon.

"Well we've missed the hotel breakfast but there's a nice, casual café a couple of blocks from here."

At the café we ordered omelettes and juice and talked about nothing. As we finished and were on our second coffee Victoria leaned over.

"So, when you met me at the airport I bet you never thought you'd wind up with your cock in my mouth." I smiled and shook my head.

"True. I can't say it was forefront in my mind."

"And did you ever think you'd have your tongue up my pussy? Were you expecting me to ride your face, letting all my juices drench you and then having me lick them off? Did you expect we'd get naked and I'd suck your cock? Did you fantasize about me drinking your cum and loving it?"

I kept nodding and smiling. This talk was getting me hard. She smiled back and gave me a quick kiss. "Do you know what I'd like to do now?"

"No, but I bet I'll enjoy it."

"You will. I'd like to go back to the hotel and give you a leisurely blowjob."

It sounded good to me so I hurriedly called for the bill and we were back in the hotel in minutes.

"Now get undressed." I did and so did she.

"Now lay back on the bed towards the side." She put the TV on, CNN, and cuddled up beside me. Her head was near my cotch and she gave me a slow suck. When I was hard she stopped.

"We'll just keep this up for an hour or two." So we watched TV, chatted a bit, and whenever I started to droop, she'd take me in her mouth and slowly suck until I was hard again. Now and then she'd give a quick suck even while I was hard and sometimes she fingered herself.

"Don't you think that oral is the nicest, sexiest, most intimate thing one person can do for another?"

"Hard to argue with that Victoria" as she gave me a long, tight suck.

"By putting your face there you're acknowledging and accepting their sex and offering full-on pleasure. And the other is offering their sex to you and trusting that you'll make them feel wonderful." I didn't have much to add and as she interspersed her sentences with varying easy and forceful oral action, I was happy to let her go on.

As she did, the oral episodes came more frequently and even the blathering from Elsa Klensch and Wold Blitzer couldn't dampen my excitement. I was now getting chills or body trembling as it had been well over an hour. At some point I warned her.

"Victoria, I think the next time you take me I'm going to come."

"Well then, let's make sure you REALLY come."

With that she got on her knees and gave some fast, hard sucks. It didn't take long and I blasted what felt like a gallon on cum into her mouth.

"Wow Peter, and yum." She gave me an ear-to-ear smile and licked her lips. My body, all of it, was limp and I lazily reached to give her a kiss. She leaned over and this time I could definitely taste some of my own ejaculate. Slightly weird but I wasn't about to complain. No one had given me such prolonged oral love and if that was the price, it was well worth it.

I soon conked out. It was a couple of hours later when I awoke and Victoria was still lying beside me naked and playing with my cock. As nice as it felt, she wasn't close to raising the dead.

"What a treat, waking up and having naked you beside me. That was fabulous, beyond fabulous, Victoria." We kissed.

"Now I'd like to return the favour but in a different way."

"Oooh, this sounds like it's going to be fun. What do you have in mind?"

"What's your favourite position for oral?"

She looked surprised. "I don't know. I've never really thought about it. Aren't they all tied for first?"

"Well I think we should find out. Now lay back."

She did and I raised her knees and parted her legs. "First we'll try the standard mish."

I started slow and licked up and down her pussy lips. After she started getting wet, I sucked her lips into my mouth and sucked them around her clit. Then I licked her clit directly and took it into my mouth for a direct suck. In the meantime I was caressing her inner thighs and ass. The next several minutes were variations of the same and she started bucking and moaning before a couple of hard thrusts.

"Oh Peter."

There were aftershocks and I gave a few more nibbles. "Are you ready for more?"

"I am. Where do you want me?" Actually, I thought of her pussy but she'd already made it clear that PIV wasn't in the cards.

"This time I lie back and you put your pussy on my face."

"Gladly."

Now this was really the hair pie special. It was wet and swabbing over my cheeks and nose but it was pretty erotic. Also, Victoria was really into it. We got into a rhythm where her pussy would swipe up and down over my mouth and her ass would mash my chin. I tried licking and just keeping my tongue erect but it was her show. Up and down and back and forth when suddenly she froze, then forced her pussy hard on my mouth. I stuck my tongue inside and she came, noisily and soggily. Then she collapsed on me.

She needed a few moments to catch her breath, or so I thought.

"I don't think I can ever get enough of that Peter" and she kissed me again, taking care to lap up her juices on my face.

"Well we need to try something more. That's only two positions and we need at least a third for a fair test."

"God, I never thought I could get enough oral but after that last bout I'm re-evaluating."

"You throwing in the towel?"

"Re-evaluating doesn't mean retiring Peter. I'm curious what you have in mind and still turned on enough to want more."

"Well then...get on your knees and lean your head on the pillow with your rump up." For reasons I'm still unsure of, I thought that saying "ass" would be too vulgar.

I got behind her and began to lick her nor engorged pussy lips.

"Oooh, I've never been in this position."

I looked up. "Hope you like it." I got my answer when she reached back and pushed my head back down to her pussy. I kept licking and thrusting my tongue. Then I got curious about her asshole. She had large cheeks and all I could see was some hair tufting out. I kept licking but now started to caress her ass while gradually pulling apart her cheeks. She was panting and cooing. I lengthened my licks so they now went up to the taint. From her moans she must have been enjoying it so I took the plunge and took a faint lick of her anus. That produced a sharp "Oooh!"

I went back to her pussy and clit but moved quickly back to her ass. This time I spread her cheeks and gave her asshole a strong lick.

"Oh yes!"

I kept that up and fingered her clit as she panted and oooh-ed ever faster. The "oohs" got stronger and she came, pulling my head against her ass. We remained in place for a minute or so before she rolled over and pulled me in beside her.

"Oh Peter, no one has ever done that to me. I loved it."

"I thought you might. And believe me, I enjoyed it too." I'd rimmed women before but none with hairy asses. But as I knew that Victoria was diligent with the bidet, hygiene wasn't a concern. And at that moment she kissed me and made a point of sucking my tongue into her mouth.

We had some vigorous Frenching and she grabbed my cock. We broke and I asked "So, did you have a favourite?"

"Can they all be tied for first?"

"Well, they could be, but is that really how you feel?"

"Each has its advantages. Lying in missionary lets me focus on nothing but my pleasure and the sensations of your tongue on my pussy. Fucking your face feeds my aggressive side. And that last one, well, it's new to me and I felt so exposed. But it's not a fair comparison because of that anal stuff. Which I loved by the way."

"So...?"

She smiled and squeezed my cock again. "What if I say 'None of the above?'"

I looked surprised. "You mean there's another we should have tried?

"We've already tried it."

Surprised look changed to puzzled. I may have uttered some syllables but nothing that would pass for words.

"Here, I think this is my favourite."

She got up, moved her head over my cock and placed her pussy on my face. "Ahh, 69."

"You got it. I told you I love giving blowjobs and I love having my pussy licked. So this is my Number 1."

We started out leisurely, picked up the pace and soon enough came again. She doused me with so much more juice that I was worried about turning pruneface.

The rest of the weekend was variations on all of the above. By the time we finished the afternoon session and had a short siesta, it was nightfall. We went somewhere casual for dinner and returned to the hotel for a night and following day of oral.

Aunt Victoria's flight was on Monday and she gave me a quick blowjob just before her taxi arrived. After that I saw her again at family gatherings but never had the chance to reconnect. She and Uncle Sig lived happily, after a fashion, ever after and I was glad I hadn't wrecked that. But I was grateful for the memories except for one thing. Nowadays, whenever I watch Wolf Blitzer I get a twinge.

12