Aunt Viv's Paint Job

Story Info
He helps recently divorced aunt settle into new digs.
2.2k words
4.38
141.5k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Mom..."

"Harry, she's your aunt! She's always been good to you growing up, and now she needs your help. It's only a couple of days."

And so I packed my bag, and was on the bus to Aunt Viv's place, to help her paint and get established after her divorce.

Mom's sister was nice enough, considering. I mean, when you're a kid and your aunt always wants to hug and kiss you and shower you with gifts, you do what's required. Now, having no real contact except for birthday cards (with a check!) and an occasional phone call in the last few years, I really wasn't sure if she would still treat me as "her little man."

I mean, I was 18 now, a High School grad with the summer off, hoping to relax before college. but, a few days out of the neighborhood might be good, and Aunt Viv was very generous.

I dragged my duffle bag through the terminal and heard my name. "Harry, over here!"

There she was, two years older than Mom, same blue eyes, but hair bleached blond, dressed flashy, for her age, 46. She rushed to me, threw her arms around my waist. "My God, look at you, you got so big!"

Somehow I always remembered her as taller, but of course, I had grown a good 6 inches since last I'd seen her. She hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry to have your mother bother you during the summer, but she insisted!"

"That's okay, I wasn't working or anything, so I was happy to come", I lied.

She talked excitedly about her new apartment on the ride to her place. She had a new job too, since relocating from Denver.

"I'm sorry to hear about you and Uncle Bill," I said, honestly, this time.

She got quiet, then said, "Harry, some people aren't all they seem. But, thank you, let's just say those are 15 years of my life that won't contain too many highlights." She smiled sadly, "But enough about that, you must be starving."

The apartment was part of a complex of about 20 garden apartments, around a good-sized pool, with lots of young people sitting around, even at 10pm at night. Most were younger than Viv, but older than me. This may not be all bad, I thought, carrying my bag while Viv had the pizza.

Inside her apartment, boxes were stacked everywhere. "Pardon the mess, once we paint, I can start making it livable."

Cable was hooked up, so I put on the Yankee game without the sound, so Viv wouldn't think I was ignoring her.

"What can I get you? Soda, juice, I have beer, too?"

"Beer sounds good."

She brought 2 cans for us. "Nothing better than baseball, pizza and beer," she beamed.

Mom had let me drink beer at home since I was sixteen, so I had acquired the taste. I took a long pull. Man, that's' good!

We dug into the pie and had a few more beers, sitting on the couch, chatting, with her asking about life in general and plans for the fall. The game was long over, and I was amazingly awake after the bus ride.

Viv showed me around, the 2 bedroom apartment. Boxes were everywhere, except for her bed, which had fresh sheets and fluffy pillows.

"You sleep in here tonight, Harry, and tomorrow we get the guest room ready."

"What about you, Aunt Viv?"

"Oh, I'm used to sleeping on the couch, anyway, and you were stuck in that bus all day."

"No way! It's your place and your bed. I'll be fine on the couch, really.

"Harry, no, I insist."

"Look, to be honest, I'm not thrilled about being here, but if I am, at least let me be comfortable. I wouldn't feel right knowing you were out there while I was in here, and I mean it. So that's it."

I turned and walked out, and having realized how bitter I sounded, felt awful, immediately.

Behind me I heard, "I'm sorry".

I got another beer. Why had I said it like that? Now she would feel bad about me being here. Maybe the beers are hitting me, I should go to bed now.

Viv came out five minutes later, looking very contrite. She had blankets and pillows for me.

"The sheets are still packed. I thought...well, you know what I thought. I'll see you in the morning, honey."

After a few steps, she said, I had planned on paying a professional painter, before your mother insisted, so I'll pay you for your time here, and you'll have some money when you get home. We won't tell mom."

I sat there watching the weather channel, feeling miserable. I felt no need for sleep, only anger at myself.

Viv had always been good to me, even now still sending a birthday card and check every year.

She'd just gone through a bitter divorce and her only nephew treated her like dirt. The poor woman must be crushed.

I had no choice, and couldn't wait until the morning. Wearing just my tee shirt and briefs, I knocked on her door.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

Sounding surprised, sniffling, she said, "Is there something wrong?"

"I just want to talk to you."

Harry, we'll talk in the morning."

"I really can't wait that long. I'll never sleep."

A pause, then, "Alright, come in."

The glow of her bedside lamp was the only light. She was sitting up, holding the covers to her. "What is it, Harry."

The words tumbled out of me, "Listen, I'm sorry. Not only was I inconsiderate, I was rude, to you who always has treated me like a prince. I barked at you because it felt good, to be in a position where I dictated the rules. I know it sounds stupid, but every one's always telling me what to do, from school, to mom, everybody! and I was just fed up. Then you tell me where I have to sleep and I just lashed out and I know you've had a hard time, and I want so much to take back the last twenty minutes of my life. I really am sorry. It will be an honor to help you, and that's no bull. Can we forget about it and just start fresh tomorrow?"

I was out of breath, not being much of a speech maker.

Viv's eyes were red from tears, making the blue seem more pronounced. Her lips quivered and I thought she may tell me to get out, but she said, "It takes a big man to come in here like that. And I was treating you like a child, I'm sorry for that. You are a man, and deserve to be treated as one. Can I have a hug now?"

I moved up her side of the bed and sat, and her arms went around my neck, and her face still wet from tears, as she kissed my cheek.

I put my arms around her, feeling the thin fabric of her nightie, and thought, that's why she held the bed covers up.

We both turned to say we were sorry at the same time, and our lips met, briefly, and she pulled away but I held her close.

The covers had fallen, and her thin top barely covered her breasts as she whispered, "I promise to treat you like a man, Harry, you're more of a man than Bill ever was."

We kissed again, more than we should have, and I felt a warmth from her, it glowed like an aura.

"You'd better go to sleep, honey."

"I'm suddenly wide awake," I smiled and I kissed her again, eyes open, seeing her stare back at me.

"G'night". But she held on, and so did I.

"Maybe you're right, " whispered, slyly, "After all this bed big enough for both of us. Feeling emboldened, I closed my eyes, and held her to my lips, and she didn't fight me. My hands were kneading the flesh on her back and her grip tightened around me, as I threw caution to the wind and opened my mouth, unsure of what to expect.

Her eyes were still open when I looked and her tongue entered my mouth, searching for mine. I met it and the kiss was anything but relative.

She gasped for air, whispering, "Harry... we shouldn't".

"Why? We're too adults."

"I'm your aunt."

"My favorite aunt."

My hand was under her arm now, feeling the fleshy side of her breast and she gasped as I clearly crossed the line, sliding around and finding her nipple.

"My lips covered hers again before she could answer.

She moaned into my mouth and I could feel her reactions to my touch. She tried to push away my hand but I wouldn't give up. She shook her head, squirming in my arms.

"Harry... we can't, please."

"Why, you wanted me in your bed, well, here I am." Untying the front of the night, feeling it slip off her shoulder and I leaned her back. She tried to cover up but i was almost kneeling on the bed by now, and I felt my cock throbbing, looking at this middle aged hottie who was obviously as horny I am was. Her blond hair and blue eyes gleamed as she looked up at me, not frightened but alarmed.

I stood, my erection obvious. I slid down and stepped out of the the briefs, and peeled off my shirt. Her eyes felt good on me.

I stroked the shaft a few times, and our eyes met. She bit her lip and seemed to come to a decision. "Alright, Harry, but a man is discreet," she whispered.

I took a step closer and her hand wrapped around my shaft. "Can you be discreet, Harry?"

I nodded, having all feeling in my throbbing cock.

"Promise me."

"I promise."

She lifted up on one elbow and drew me toward her, opening her lips to welcome me in. My hand slid down, lifting her nightie away, she had no panties and had a bikini wax, framing a perfect Vee like Vivian. my fingers moved in and she spread to give me access as she sucked. The syrupy thickness was so unlike young girls I had been with, Viv's was like a heavier grade motor oil, longer lasting, I figured. She moaned as I felt her swollen clit, and her body trembled as I watched her move, and my fingers continued to tease her.

She spread real wide, and I had to enter her now or risk blowing my load. I climbed between her legs, looking down at her glassy eyes, wondering what she was thinking. She swung her legs up, held her ankles, giving me wide access, and I allowed just the tip to enter her lips.

Her body trembled and hips moved as she tried to bring me in.

I withdrew, then slid in again, further. She squirmed beneath me, and I was enjoying the control of the situation.

I dipped again, and I could feel her trying to pull me in, but again, I teased, backing out, seeing the confusion and frustration in her eyes and decided to stop toying with her.

I slowly entered, this time plunging my full 6 inches into her and she groaned loudly, "Oh, Harry..."

I rested inside her, my body flush against her and she pulled my tee over my head, our flesh pressed together.

I backed up but not far, she had me locked inside her legs, tired of my teasing.

I plunged in again and again, her nails clawing at my back, her taut legs, showing those years at the gym paid off.

We kissed and she moaned, and my cock throbbed as I built urgency. i grunt, our hips slapping to a primal beat. She stared up at me, and her face tightened and a roar started deep in her throat then exploded as she came! She was a tigress, erupting. "Oh God I'm gonna..." was all she got out before she clenched like a fist, holding me tightly inside her.

She sobbed, groaned, "Oh God! Oh, God! Fuck me, Harry, cum for me!"

She released her grip and I began bucking against her, feeling my own swell of emotion. Her urging was enough to push me over the edge. I buried my face in her neck, biting and sucking as I lost my beat, knowing I was out of control. My hips slammed one last time and my back arched, and there seemed to be a pause before, Boom! I spasmed, my jism shooting forward. A pause and another shot deep into Vivian, who laid there cooing, "Yes, that's it, cum with me, cum in me."

I rolled off her and she knelt over me, taking my softening cock in her mouth, our mixed juices covering her lips, and she slurped it up, swallowing greedily.

I was feeling her nipple as she stayed there, and there was an embarrassing pause, neither of us knowing what to say or do.

Deciding that a man would take charge in this situation, I grabbed her arm and pulled her up to me. She avoided my gaze, but I tilted her head to me.

"This sure beats the couch,anytime," I whispered, and kissed her cheek.

She looked confused, then, realized I had made a joke, however lame it was. "You can sleep in my bed anytime, Mister."

I kissed her deeply and she seemed to like that. "I plan to do just that, now that I'm a man."