Aunt Wanda's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm," she murmured, more to herself than to him. "Very impressive." She heard a soft moan escape her nephew's mouth as she toyed with his balls and stroked his cock. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the end of his erection, before turning her face upwards and licking her lips teasingly.

'I may be the slut,' she thought to herself. 'But as long as I hold your cock in my hand, I'm the master. And after what you put me through today, I'm damn sure going to enjoy this.'

She continued stroking his tool and fondling his balls, with an occasional flicking of her tongue across his tip, until she could sense his impatience growing. Only then did she allow her lips to surround his throbbing head.

When she at last took him into her mouth, Drew's legs nearly buckled. "Wait," he cried out as he pushed her mouth off his cock. "Over here," he said. He reached down and took hold of her hands, backing up to the sofa while she walked after him on her knees. He slouched down quickly, his ass near the edge of the cushion and his legs spread wide.

Wanda moved between her nephew's legs, running her hands up his legs and over his stomach. When they returned to his erection, she smiled. "This is nice," she said, stroking him slowly with one hand while her other hand was squeezing his balls. But she didn't take him in her mouth. Not yet.

"Take it in your mouth, slut," he ordered after a while. But there was a desperation in his voice that hadn't been there before.

She hesitated, enjoying her newfound control. Slowly, she leaned in and ran her tongue up the underside of his cock.

"Oh shit," he cried out when her mouth moved to his balls. She took his balls into her mouth one at a time, first the left, then the right, while stroking his meat slowly. When she moved back to his left nut, Drew burst out again. "In your mouth!"

But Wanda ignored him, continuing to suck and lick his balls while stroking his shaft slowly. After a moment she lifted her head. "You're going to have to ask nicer than that, sir!" she teased, placing special emphasis on the 'sir.' And once again she returned her attentions to his balls.

When Drew squirmed on the sofa, but said nothing, Wanda abandoned her task long enough to reach both hands behind her head and untie the blindfold. Her hands quickly returned to his cock and balls to continue their stroking and massaging, but she kept her head upright and examined her young nephew.

She looked him fully in the eyes. "I'm waiting," she said simply. There was a look in her eyes that told Drew that the tables, indeed, had turned.

"Please," he said, finally giving in.

But Aunt Wanda squeezed his balls harder. "Nicer," she smiled.

Drew hesitated, squirming on the sofa as his aunt continued to squeeze. Finally he surrendered. "Please take me in your mouth, Aunt Wanda," he whined. "Please suck me off."

Wanda smiled at him, relaxing the grip on his balls. "That was much better, Drew," she cooed, and lowered her head to his cock.

When at last he felt her mouth closing around his cock, he closed his eyes and moaned. He felt her head bobbing up and down on his dick, occasionally dragging her teeth lightly over the underside of his shaft as he arched his hips in time to her bobbing head. He lost himself in the moment as his aunt continued her task.

And when she rammed two fingers up his ass, he jumped, forcing his meat even deeper into her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled her hard against him. And then he came.

Wanda held him inside her as he jerked spasmodically, shooting his load into her eager mouth. When at last he'd shot the last of his sperm, she gave his balls a light squeeze and rimmed her fingers around the inside of his ass one last time. She removed her mouth from his cock, gave it a final lick - which sent more shivers throughout Drew's body - and sat up.

She smiled at him and licked her lips seductively. Then she waited, still kneeling between his legs.

Wanda was on fire. The orgasms she'd already had and the blowjob she'd given her nephew had her so turned on she couldn't think straight. She knew only one thing -- she was horny as hell and her nephew needed to take care of her. Soon! She began sliding her hands up and down his thighs, dragging her fingernails over his delicate inner thighs, waiting.

It was less than 2 minutes later that a smile crossed Wanda's lips as young Drew's manhood began once again rising to the occasion. She rose quickly to her feet, pushed Drew's thighs together and climbed onto the sofa facing him, her legs straddling his. She took hold of his once again erect cock, guided it to the gates of her womanhood and slowly lowered herself onto it

She sat still for a moment, holding his head in her hands as she savored the fullness in her pussy. Then slowly, she lowered her lips to his and began rubbing herself against him.

When their lips finally met, it was magic. She held his head, pulling it tightly against her own as their lips attacked each other. She felt his hands sliding up her back, reaching her head and pulling her even closer. It was an endless kiss that consumed them both, during which she continued to rub her pussy against him and squeeze her muscles around his cock.

She pushed herself away at last, but without releasing his head. She looked into his hungry eyes with hungry eyes of her own, before pulling his mouth to her tits. She heard herself moaning as his hands grabbed hold of her heaving mounds and squeezed. He squeezed them hard, pressing them into her chest. She nearly fainted when he bit down on her protruding nipple.

She pushed his head back and began raising and lowering her body on his cock. They stared into each other's eyes as they thrust their hips in unison, her fingers holding onto his hair while his hands continued to attack her heaving breasts.

She gave up his hair in favor of her clit, stroking it urgently as their bodies pounded against each other. She felt his body beginning to spasm only moments before the familiar feelings began swelling up within her. She cried out in desperation, grabbed his head and threw her body at his, pounding her pussy onto his cock. And she felt the waves of pleasure overwhelming her even as her nephew began emptying his seed into womb.

Finally, the spasms began to subside. She relaxed her grip, settled down onto his lap and melted into his arms. They stayed there for some time, neither one willing to break the spell. Ultimately, it was Wanda who broke the embrace, climbing gingerly to her feet.

She moved to the gas fireplace and turned it on, before settling down on the floor in front of it. A moment later, Drew joined her.

They stared at the dancing flames in silence before Drew finally broke the spell. "You know," he said, "there's still the matter of your punishment for ripping my shirt."

Wanda turned her head slowly and smiled. "What are you going to do, spank me?"

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

12