Auntie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I go down on a woman I use everything available to arouse her -- lips, tongue, teeth, nose, chin and, of course, hands. I buried my face in her, licking deep into her and prodding at her as I rimmed and tweaked her pussy lips with my fingers. Her insides were like a blast furnace, and so wet I could almost have done with a snorkel. After a couple of minutes I shifted round slightly and positioned my mouth side-on to Angie's slit. That allows me to stroke my tongue across my partner's labia and clit, leaving my hand maximum access. I've also found it's a technique that gets an amazing reaction from women. Angie had been sighing over and over, but when I started that her sound turned to one long wail of pleasure. She had the biggest vaginal cavity I'd ever experienced. I quickly found, with the oceans of lubrication she was producing, that I could fit my entire hand into her, and I began slowly fisting her, pausing now and then to twiddle my fingers around on her tender inner flesh. I also switched targets with my mouth a few times, licking across her hairy perineum to her bum and wiggling my tongue into her puckered hole. If you suggest that to a girl she thinks you're disgusting, but when you just do it, it generally drives them wild, as it did Angie.

It didn't take long before Angie went over the top. When she came it was a bit like an express train passing -- lots of noise, and everything around me shook and vibrated. Her pussy walls tightened around my wrist, and I had to hold her thighs down as it seemed as if she might actually jump off the bed as she screamed to orgasm. She carried on panting for at least a minute afterwards, while I lapped up her sweet nectar and transferred them on the tip of my tongue to her bum hole. Her entire pussy, her thighs and my face were all soaking with her juice. At last she seemed to have stopped trembling, and I crawled up the bed to kiss her -- I enjoy the thought of a woman sucking her own taste off my tongue. Angie crushed me to her and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. The kiss lasted a full minute before she broke it, and whispered, "Thanks sweetheart. You have no idea how fucking much I needed that. I haven't been with a bloke since Norman died." As we kissed again I reached behind her and unclipped her bra, releasing her big boobs. Her nipples looked as big as my thumbs, and as hard as my cock. Angie pulled my T-shirt off me then unbelted my jeans. As I kicked them and my underpants off she chuckled. "Mmm, I think I owe you this darlin'."

With that she squatted over me and wrapped her lips around my straining dick. Her tongue slid up and down it, tracing every contour, and her lips massaged me. She stroked my balls with one hand, and my belly with the other. I soon stopped her though, gasping, "Don't finish me, I want to fuck you."

Angie looked up at me with a grin. "Yeah, I want you to too. Can we do it this way, it's my favourite." She lay on her front on the bed beside me and raised her hips, pointing her bum at the ceiling. I was more than happy with that idea, I love doggie style too. I shuffled behind her and ran my hands across her smooth, soft cheeks, and stroked a finger around inside her pussy. Then I moved in, and eased my cock slowly into her. She looked back at me over her shoulder, and husked, "Oh Kev, that feels great." I humped her with long, powerful thrusts, loving the feel of her fleshy bum against me; she pushed back at me, giving a little squeal with each thrust. As I screwed Angie I reached round and grabbed her huge tits, getting my first real feel of them, squeezing them in rhythm to our fucking. I soon felt Angie cumming again, and as she did I released one of her tits and thrust two fingers up her bum. She squealed louder at that, and I felt her pussy tighten around me again as she writhed on my prick. I managed to keep going for several more strokes before I shot off into her, a sunburst of warmth radiating right through my body.

Naturally, I never did get back to the wedding reception. We were both a bit breathless so we lay kissing and cuddling at first. Then I sucked on Angie's boobs, grazing my teeth down her nipples and flicking them with my tongue. After that she sucked on me again, taking me all the way that time and swallowing most of my jizz, keeping just a bit of it on her tongue to smear round my mouth. We slept for a bit, then we fucked again, that time missionary position, gazing into each other's eyes as I screwed her. Knowing I was attracted to her feet, Angie gave me an amazing wank too, taking my cock between her feet and rubbing me off with them. Finally, as dawn broke, we 69'ed, feasting on each other, lapping each other to a monumental mutual orgasm. As I finally left for home, I reflected that for all the young women I'd had sex with, none had even come close to giving me as much pleasure as my middle-aged aunt.

I told my folks and Nathalie I'd been too tired to return after driving Angie home so I'd just crashed out on her sofa. I've been going round there twice every week since our first time together, and as we get to know each other's bodies the sex is getting better and better. The third time we slept together, as we were cuddling up, Angie said, almost casually, "I haven't had my period."

I thought it was a strange topic of conversation, so I just said, "Oh." Then it hit me. "Oh! Erm, you don't mean..."

She nodded, tears of joy in her eyes. "I've done the test, and it's definite. I'm pregnant. It must have happened that first night." My head reeled. Not only had I been fucking my 46-year old auntie: she was now carrying my baby! Naturally I offered to do the decent thing and move in with Angie, but she doesn't want that. She said she prefers the way we are, with me going round in secret to give her a regular seeing to. She's given up drinking and even lost some weight, going to pre-natal fitness classes with girls half her age, all of whom think she's wonderful. I'm not in love with her, not in the old fashioned romantic sense; but I am very fond of her, and I feel very protective towards her. Apart from that, her body is quite magnificent, and the sex is out of this world. Nathalie and I are still together, but I'm afraid making love with her seems quite mundane after a session with Angie.

And what about Cara? Yes, well, since she returned from her honeymoon she's 'phoned me several times, dropping heavy hints about calling in to see her sometime, and carrying on our conversation on her wedding day, and how she's always alone in the house on a Wednesday. She's also quite intrigued as to who the father of her new little baby brother or sister might be -- she doesn't seem to have worked out it's me. Much as I love fucking her mother, I might just drop in on my pretty cousin some time to see what's on offer.

12