Auntie Em Ch. 04

Story Info
He learns a family secret.
3.7k words
4.55
86.7k
24

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our shower and hurriedly got dressed, Auntie Em in her room and me in mine. We went casual as there were no dress up restaurants in Parkston. Just Ruby Lee's Steakhouse. Usually no reservations were necessary, but this being Friday night, the place would be packed. Hence, the reason for reservations.

I was mildly disappointed that Auntie Em had to cover those fantastic fun bags of hers. Too bad we couldn't have gone au natural. Would have been fun seeing the looks on everyone's faces. Talk about fodder for them old biddies from church!

I'll have to admit that Auntie Em looked sexy as hell in her fluffy blue skirt and white blouse. She had on nylons, too. I didn't know if they were thigh highs or pantyhose. I was confident that I'd find out before the night was over. Those dull black flats she wore didn't do a whole lot for her, but who cares? I wasn't interested in her shoes anyways. Me? I wore an old faded pair of jeans, a pair of nearly new tennis shoes and a gray polo shirt.

We headed out to the Camry Mom had left for me to drive. I held the door open for Auntie Em. For some reason she was acting shy. Kept her skirt from riding up when she sat down in the passenger seat. A bit disappointed, I closed the door, went around to the driver's side, piled in and started the car up. Gave it a couple of seconds for the oil to circulate before putting it in gear.

"What color panties you wearing tonight?" I asked as we were pulling out of the driveway and onto the road.

Auntie Em gave me a sweet, innocent looking smile. "You'll just have to wait and find out."

"I hope it's those shiny black granny style ones," I told her.

She tried her best to act indignant and insulted. Did a pretty good job, but I wasn't buying it. Not after what we'd been doing for most of the day.

"And just how in the world would you be knowing anything about my underwear?" she asked. "You been snooping around in my room when I'm not there?"

"It ain't exactly a secret, you know. Anybody who drives by on laundry day can see them hanging on the line just a flying in the breeze."

Auntie Em grunted. "I still think you snoop around where you don't belong when I'm over at your mother's."

I raised an eyebrow. "Can you prove it?"

"No, but your mother has the same suspicions about her underwear. Are you a pervert or something?"

I laughed heartily. "No, Emma, I'm not a pervert. But I'll tell you the truth about the underwear thing if you'll answer one question for me. Okay"

Auntie Em put her hand on my thigh. "Depends on the question."

"Be serious, Emma. You have to promise to give me an honest answer."

"Okay," she said. "But, you first. Do you dig around in me and your mother's underwear drawers?"

I nodded my head and quietly answered in the affirmative.

Auntie Em grabbed the bulge in my pants and gave it a light squeeze. "I can't hear you. Tell me again."

"Yes," I said, a bit louder this time.

"I thought so," she said. "That would explain why some of my panties go missing and show up in my hamper a day or two later." She giggled for a second before continuing.

"So that's your spunk soaking the crotches!" she said, looking as though a light had just been turned on inside her head. "I thought it was your father's. I seldom thought about you being the culprit."

Dad? First Auntie Em hints around about Mom and now she mentions Dad. I was beginning to think that this family had some major skeletons in the closet.

I hardly ever made excuses for my actions. That wasn't my style. And tonight was no exception. I just stated a simple fact. "They look and feel so sexy."

"But why soil them like you do with your cum?"

"'Cause I would fantasize about taking them off you and fucking you until you can't walk straight. I had to have something to shoot my spunk into."

Auntie Em adjusted her seat belt. "Okay," she said, as she massaged my steel tempered rod. "I guess I understand. Now then, what's your question?"

We were pulling into the restaurant parking lot when Auntie Em finished talking. "We're here," I said as I swung into the nearest parking space. "Let's get something to eat before our stomachs sue us for neglect. Then I'll ask you."

Auntie Em squeezed my cock one last time before we exited the car and went inside. I came (no pun intended) within an inch of starting the car and going back to Auntie Em's. Damn, but I wanted that woman so badly!

Once we were seated at our table, the waitress brought us our menus. I ordered a t-bone steak, baked potato and a small salad. Auntie Em looked the menu over for a few seconds longer before settling on a Cobb salad. We didn't order anything special to drink. Just told the waitress to bring us each a large glass of water.

The place was packed and we were sitting at a table smack dab in the center of the dining area so there wasn't a whole lot we could do in the way of flirting. Once I did manage to take my shoe off and put my foot between her knees. All it took to make me stop and put my shoe back on was one angry glare from Auntie Em.

She spoke in a voice so low, I could barely hear her. "People know us here!" she said. "Do you want this relationship to stop before it even has a chance to get started?"

I shook my head.

"Then settle down, dammit."

I jammed my foot into my shoe and settled back in my chair. "I'm sorry," I mouthed just before the waitress put our food on the table in front of us. The subject was closed. We had more important things to do; like eat!

The rest of the time was spent devouring our food and making small talk about things like the weather and what my plans were when I started college. Auntie Em called the waitress over and asked for the bill. She paid the tab and to the door we went.

Just as I started to open the door for my auntie, someone from the outside pushed it open. In walked a couple who looked to be about the same age as Auntie Em. He was a couple inches taller than me. Thinner, too. His hairline was beginning to recede big time. Less than half of his scalp had any hair left on it. She was a gorgeous looking woman with long, dirty blonde hair. Like Auntie Em, she had tits out to here.

"Emma!" she gushed as they bussed each other's cheek. "How are you? Haven't seen you in church for a while. Everything all right?" She looked me over with more than a passing interest.

"Linda! George." Auntie Em said. "Long time no see!"

I stepped outside to get some fresh air and let the three of them talk. Sure, I was in a hurry to get home and pick up where me and Auntie Em had left off, but since my little indiscretion inside Ruby Lee's I was just as anxious to make sure she enjoyed herself.

I waited patiently for more than fifteen minutes for Auntie Em to come outside. Just as I made up my mind to go back inside and get her, the door opened and out she came. She walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks," she said.

"For what? I thought you were still mad at me."

She put her arm in mine. We walked through the parking lot to the car. "Just a bit taken back," she said. "What would people say if they saw us flirting with each other?"

"I'm sorry," I told her.

We reached the car. I pressed a button on my key and heard the locks open. I opened the door for Auntie Em and waited for her to get in. Before she did, she kissed me full on the mouth and said, "Thank you, Aaron. Thank you for a wonderful evening." She kissed me again. She was making me horny all over again. "Thank you for being a gentleman and thank you for giving me enough space and time to visit with my friends."

Auntie Em slid into her seat, this time without a modicum of modesty. Her skirt slid up her legs high enough for me to see that she was wearing thigh highs; the "stay up by themselves" kind. I thought I caught a glimpse of that magnificent bush of hers, but I wasn't sure. It was too dark to tell. And the dome light was too dim to see much of anything in great detail. That's when I noticed the bag in her hand.

I had a difficult time getting to my side of the car. My pole was as hard as the proverbial rock and then some. It was even more difficult trying to sit down. I made it though, fastened my seatbelt, looked over at Auntie Em to make sure she had fastened hers, put the key in the slot and started the car. I reached for the gear shift to put it in reverse.

Auntie Em placed her hand over mine. "Wait a minute," she said. "I have a surprise for you."

She handed me the small paper bag and said, "Open it."

I took the bag from her and reached up to turn on the dome light.

Auntie Em stopped me by rubbing my cock through my jeans. "You don't need a light," she said. "Just open it and you'll see what I mean.

I opened the bag and stuck my hand inside, immediately touching something soft and silky. Auntie Em's panties! But what color were they? I closed my eyes, pulled them out of the bag and brought them to my face. Auntie Em's fresh scent wafted up into my nose. Fresh and still wet, they were. I opened my eyes. The glow coming from the dash was all the light I needed to see that they were the black ones I had asked her about on the way to Ruby Lee's!

"What the......?"

"That's what took me so long getting outside," she said. "I decided to go to the bathroom and take them off so I could give them to you out here in the car. That way, you would know for sure that I wasn't mad at you."

I licked the gusset of those beautiful shiny black granny style panties. "You're the greatest, Emma. I love you so much!"

Auntie Em gave my boner one last rub before she took her hand away. "Get us home," she said. "before I rape you right here in the fucking parking lot!"

I don't know how fast I drove, but I do believe I made it home in record time.

I pulled into the driveway, turned off the engine, opened the door and sprinted to the other side of the car, Auntie Em's panties still in my hand. I opened the door for her to get out. Her skirt was still up past her thighs. The porch light caused her nylons to shine like new money. Damn, my mother's sister looked so sexy!

I offered her my hand and she took it. She turned and planted her feet on the ground. I pulled her up and right into my arms. Her lips met mine and before I could say a word, her tongue was on the attack.

I sucked on Auntie Em's tongue, trying to pull it even further into my mouth. My hands were on her thighs, pushing and kneading her skirt up to her waist. The feel of her nylons on my hands sent my mind reeling. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her against my aching rod and began humping her mound.

Auntie Em's hands were busy also. She pulled my zipper down stuck her hand inside my jeans, her fingers reaching for the opening to my boxer briefs. A thousand jolts of electricity coursed through my body when she found the object of her search.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I groaned over and over again. "Auntie! Auntie! Auntie!" I was getting dangerously close to busting a nut.

Auntie Em must have sensed it also. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my fuck stick and squeezed. I was in misery. I wanted to cum, but yet I didn't want to. Finally, the almost overwhelming urge to pop my load into Auntie Em's hand subsided enough for her to release her grip.

She pulled that hard stick of man meat through the opening of my shorts and then through the fly of my pants. When the cool night air hit my dick, it began to twitch. I stood there with Auntie Em's mouth locked on mine, my cock in her hand and my own hands full of the most wonderful ass in the universe.

"Fuck me!" she said as she hiked up her skirt and turned around without ever letting go of my cock. She bent over the hood of the Camry and guided the head of my peter to the entrance of her wet, juicing pussy.

"Fuck me," she repeated as she pushed back to capture the tip of my slashing lance inside that velvet lined hole of hers. "I want you to fuck me, Aaron. Right here! Right now! I want you to fuck me 'til I can't stand up."

"FUCK MEEEEEEE!" she screamed as I drilled into her. With one quick shove, I was buried inside my auntie's sweet little pussy to the hilt. Her vaginal muscles were busy squeezing my prick, pulsing to a rhythm as old as time itself.

Then another rhythm began. Each time I pulled away and jammed my cock back inside her, Auntie Em would shove back to meet my oncoming thrust. She had her hand between her legs diddling her clit. Each time my balls made contact with her hot, scalding nether region she would reach back and scratch them ever so lightly.

Despite having drained my balls of their life giving load of man juice more times today than I could remember, I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Judging by the way she was breathing, Auntie Em was just as close or closer than I was. This was fucking! Pure, unadulterated fucking! It didn't get any better than this!

Auntie Em was whining. Low and almost inaudible, it began, quickly increasing in volume until it drowned out all other sound. "Aaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" "I'm cuming!" she screamed. "Fuck me raw! I'm cummmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!"

Auntie Em continued to hump back at me as I drove in and out of that hot, creaming, convulsing oven of hers. Her head had turned to where she could look at me, but I doubt that she was seeing very much. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth was opened, her lips forming a near perfect circle.

"Oh, oh, oh," she repeated over and over again. "Oh, oh, oh!"

My orgasm caught me in mid stroke. Suddenly, my nuts twisted into a knot and my sperm laden cum was being sent up my shaft at warp speed. I stood there trembling, unable to move as my hot steel rod flooded Auntie Em's pussy with what seemed like a gallon of hot, steamy fluid. Fluid that I hoped would produce the first of our several children to come. If I hadn't accomplished that feat already!

My brain continued to send jolts of electricity throughout my body, leaving me weak and helpless. My knees were threatening to buckle under me. I leaned forward and held on to Auntie Em for dear life. Of all the orgasms I'd had today, this one was by far most intense one of them all.

Auntie Em, her mountainous breasts squashed against the hood of the Camry, continued to utter little cooing sounds. Short bursts of air gushed out of her lungs. She was in no better shape than I was. We stayed in that position until my cock had deflated to the point where it would no longer stay inside Auntie Em's hot box of love and our breathing had returned to near normal.

"Oh, my god," she said, once we could both stand on our own. "Where did that one come from?"

Auntie Em snatched her panties from my hand and pulled up her skirt. My spunk was leaking from her pussy. It was already down past the middle of her thigh. She had to wipe her legs with them gorgeous panties of hers three times before it stopped flowing. Then she did one of the sexiest things I think I will ever see in my whole life. Auntie Em brought those shiny black panties to her face and sucked my cum right out of them!

"I don't know," I said. "I didn't think it could get any better than today, but I guess I was wrong."

Auntie Em hugged me tight, pressing those huge mammeries of hers against my chest. "I'm sure glad we don't have any neighbors close by," I said.

"We will," Auntie Em said. "A lot sooner than you think."

I grabbed her by the waist and headed for the door. "What do you mean, Emma?" I opened the door. We stepped inside and I closed it behind us. We stumbled to the sofa and sat down, temporarily unable to move another step in either direction.

Auntie Em nestled her head against my shoulder. "Remember that couple that came in Ruby Lee's as we were going out?"

"Yes. What about them?"

"That was Linda and George Medford. They're the ones your mother rented the house to. They're moving in at the end of the week."

"I'll be damned!" I exclaimed. "Maybe that explains why she looked at me the way she did."

"What do you mean?" Auntie Em asked.

"I don't really know," I replied. "It was kind of like she was more interested in me as a man than as a neighbor."

"You think she's pretty?" she asked as she tossed her panties to the floor.

"Yes," I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. "But not nearly as beautiful as you."

Auntie Em smiled and cuddled even closer. She looked at me with those teasing eyes of hers. "Would you like to fuck her?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Auntie Em was asking me if I wanted to fuck that gorgeous blonde that was going to be our neighbor. Does a wild bear shit in the woods? Of course I wanted to fuck her. Just like I was now fucking my mother's sister. But I couldn't tell her that. She might throw me out on my ear. So I told her what I thought she wanted to hear.

"I will never be unfaithful to you, Emma. Never."

Auntie Em looked me in the eye. "That's not what I asked you." She tapped the end of my nose for emphasis. "Now tell me the truth, Aaron."

I inhaled deeply, held it for a couple of seconds and then exhaled. "You're not making this easy for me at all. Are you, Emma?"

She giggled as she tried to tickle me. I was too shocked to hardly notice what she was doing. "Nope," she said. "Ain't supposed to."

Auntie Em poked me in the ribs again. This time I really felt it and tried to squirm out of the way. "No!" I said, hoping like hell that I sounded sincere. "I don't."

Auntie Em leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Why not," she asked. "I have."

I nearly fell off the sofa. I gasped, swallowing a ton of air as I did. I felt my cock stirring. Was she telling me this just to see how I would react? Or was she telling the truth? I had to know!

"Well now, pretty lady," I said in my best John Wayne imitation. "Want to tell me what the hell's going on?"

I burst out in a fit of laughter. In a microsecond, Auntie Em was laughing right along with me. We hugged each other tight until we sobered up.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Serious as a heart attack."

"Damn," I mused. "Then the rest of it's true also."

"The rest of what?"

"You and Mom," I replied. "And you and Dad."

"What about me and your mother and your father?" she asked innocently.

"You've been together, haven't you? I mean in a sex......s...s..." Suddenly, I was embarrassed to the point that I was stuttering. I stared at my knees, unable to finish my sentence. Auntie Em finished it for me.

"In a sexual way?"

I nodded weakly.

Auntie Em took my chin in her hands and turned my face until we were looking each other in the eye. "Is this what you were going to ask me on the way to Ruby Lee's?"

I was beginning to accept the fact that my parents and Auntie Em were indeed sexually active. It still boggled my mind, though. I mean, Mom and Dad were so close. Had Auntie Em not revealed this startling fact to me, I would have gone to my grave thinking that my parents were Mr. and Mrs. Prim and Proper America.

I muttered a simple "yes." Then I took her hands in mine. "Tell me all about it," I whispered.

Auntie Em stood in front of me. "I will," she said. "First thing in the morning."

"Morning?" I questioned.

"Yes, morning. I'm too tired to think right now. Let's take a shower and go to bed. We'll have plenty of time to discuss this before your parents get home."

"Great!" I said as I playfully pinched her bottom. "Let's go."

"Ouch," she exclaimed as she grabbed my hand. Then she smiled. "I know what you're thinking. And the answer is no. Tonight, we shower alone."