Auntie Em Ch. 09

Story Info
His mother comes home unexpectedly.
5.4k words
4.57
115.5k
26

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just returned from Ruby Lee's Steakhouse and were in the bedroom undressing. Had my clothes off in a flash. Down to my boxer briefs and a t-shirt, I stood and watched Auntie Em's dress slide down those long, slinky legs of hers and crumple to the floor. Her slip was next. There she stood in her shiny black granny style panties and matching bra.

I moved up behind her. "Let me help you," I whispered as I nuzzled her neck.

Auntie Em shivered and ground her ass into my developing boner. I reached for the clasp, got it undone, reached around to Auntie Em's front and put my hands on two of the greatest titties in the world.

Auntie Em pulled her bra the rest of the way off and dropped it next to her dress and slip. She kicked them away from her, reached back and wrapped her arm around my head.

"That feels so good," she said in a whisper. "Feels so damned good." She wiggled her ass once more.

I released my hold on her right breast and grabbed the waist band of my shorts. It was a bit of a struggle, using one hand, but I finally succeeded in getting them down far enough that I could wiggle out of them. Kicked them away to join the rest of the clothes.

I returned my hand to her breast, pulled her close and rubbed my magic wand against her panty covered ass. "Can't believe it's been nearly six months already," I whispered in her ear. "And I still want you just as much or more than that first day when we stood on the porch and waved goodbye to Mom and Dad."

"Yeah," she breathed huskily. I heard her giggle. "Rubbed my titties against your chest and you ran like a bitch-slapped sissy."

I laughed with her. "I didn't want to cum in my pants."

"Took me forever to work up the courage to do anything like that. Didn't know if you'd reject me or not. But I was so lonely. It had been a year since my boyfriend left me for his eighteen year old secretary."

I squeezed Auntie Em's supple milk bags softly, kissed her shoulder and licked her neck all the way up to her ear. "His loss is my gain," I said just before I took her earlobe between my lips and nibbled lightly.

Auntie Em shuddered, loosed her grip on my head and turned to kiss me. Just a brief lip to lip contact. The good stuff would come later.

"I think I would have found a way for us to get together," she told me. "You have been making my eyes wander since you were sixteen. Sometimes I'd go to bed at night trembling with desire and frustration. I wanted to make love with you so badly, but you were underage. That frustrated me so much that I'd have to relieve myself almost every night."

"He didn't mind?"

"He never knew," she replied. "I always waited until he'd fallen asleep."

I kissed her chin. "You don't have to worry about that now," I told her. "I'm here for you. You've got me forever if you want me."

Auntie Em put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. "Forever," she said. "Or until next Tuesday." I could feel her breath tickling the hairs on my chest as she giggled.

"Or whichever comes first," I replied. We both got a good laugh from that remark.

Auntie Em pushed herself away from me. "Let's get a shower and get ready for bed."

"Ah, bed," I said. I shucked my t-shirt. "That wonderful place where life is created." I reached for her panties, but Auntie Em was about a half a step ahead of me.

She stepped out of her panties and held the gusset up to my nose. Damned if granny style panties didn't crank my tractor. Especially shiny black ones!

"Let's hope so," she said as I licked the cotton lined crotch and inhaled her womanly scent.

Suddenly, I felt something warm cover my penis. I looked down. Auntie Em had taken me completely by surprise. While I was busy licking her panties, she had gone to her knees and was now sucking my steel rod.

Slowly, lovingly, she licked my woman pleaser. First the underside. Then the helmet and back down to my balls. She gave my nut sacks a tongue bath, occasionally taking one of them into her mouth. All the while, I was still licking and sniffing her panties.

I groaned in ecstasy when Auntie Em enveloped my rod with her mouth. Went all the way down to the root, she did. The way Auntie Em went about sucking a cock; she could have made the Pope turn atheist.

She had me so hot that I knew I would cum soon if she didn't stop. But, I didn't want her to stop! Every time she would pull back, I would lunge forward. It was on one of those forward strokes, that the phone rang.

"Hold that thought," Auntie Em joked as she pulled away, stood and hurried over to the phone. I followed her and sat down beside her, teasing her nipples and nibbling on her earlobe.

"Hello?" she said. She paused for a second and then said, "Hey, sis. You ain't due to call for another couple of days. What's up?"

Up until now, Mom had been calling once a week, like clockwork, on Sunday evenings. Here she was, on the phone, talking to Auntie Em and it was barely Thursday night.

Suddenly, Auntie Em went pale as a ghost. She dropped the phone, put her face in her hands and bawled like a baby.

My first thought was for Auntie Em. I hugged her in my arms. "What's wrong, Emma?" I asked.

She just sobbed even harder and pointed to the phone. I picked it up. "Mom?" I said, my voice full of questions that I didn't know the answers to.

"Aaron," she began. She rarely called me by my given name unless something was wrong.

"Yes, Mom," I said haltingly.

"Aunt Emma okay?" she asked.

I looked at my auntie. She had stopped crying. Her cheeks were flushed and her makeup was running.

"She don't look so good," I told my mother. "What's wrong?"

Mom hit me with a bombshell. Hit me right in my stomach. Hard. I nearly dropped the phone myself. "Your father's dead," she said matter-of-factly, as if she were discussing a new recipe with a friend. "Died about an hour and a half ago."

"Why?" I gasped. "What happened? I thought he was going to get a new heart."

"He was, baby. They just couldn't get it in time. He was too far down on the list."

"How far down was he?"

"Second."

"What's gonna happen now?" I asked.

Mom sniffled. Her voice trembled. "They're getting his body ready as we speak. I'll bring him home on the train. No idea when the service will be. And no idea yet as to when I'll get home."

I wanted to console Mom, but I was at a loss for words. I sat silently trying to come up with the proper words. There were none.

"Put Aunt Emma back on the phone, baby."

I started to hand the phone over to Auntie Em, but I put it back to my ear. "I love you, Mom." That's all that I could think of to say.

"I love you, too, baby," Mom told me. Then she added, "We'll get through this somehow."

I gave the phone to Auntie Em. She and Mom must have talked for at least an hour before my auntie hung up the phone. Auntie Em turned and practically threw herself into my arms.

We cried together, my auntie and I, sometimes pausing to wipe tears from each other's eyes. We lay back in bed and fell asleep, still crying, in each other's arms.

Auntie Em wasn't lying next to me when I awoke several minutes later. I looked around the room. Didn't see her anywhere. Then I heard the shower running.

I got up, walked into the bathroom, opened the door to the shower and stepped inside. I closed the door and put my arms around my auntie from behind. She stopped what she was doing, turned around and gave me the most sensuous kiss I think I will ever get in my entire life.

Auntie Em pressed her lips to mine and unhurriedly slid her tongue inside my mouth, exploring everything within reach. Every once in a while during her oral exploration, I would capture the tip of her tongue between my lips and suck on it very lightly. Used hardly any pressure at all.

I grabbed the soap and lovingly and adoringly lathered up her breasts and her stomach area. My intent was not to get her excited. I just wanted to show Auntie Em that I loved her. Didn't think a lot of sexual play was called for in this situation. Didn't stop her nipples from getting diamond-hard, though.

I let the water rinse her front and then turned her around to work on her back. I used my soap covered right hand to clean along her butt crack. Every time my hand would slide over her ass hole, Auntie Em would shiver, shake her ass and moan. Like I said, I sure wasn't trying to turn her on.

Whether it was unintentional or not, Auntie Em was getting aroused. I stopped washing her ass and began to wash my own body. She turned around, grabbed my hands and kissed me again. This time, passion ran rampant within each of us.

Tongue twisted around tongue; sometimes gently, sometimes frantically. In one mouth and then the other. Exploring. Searching. Taking and giving. Her breath became mine. Mine became hers. We breathed in unison, Auntie Em and I. At this moment in time, we were truly one together.

Auntie Em led me to the bed. We lay down, cuddling, still as if we were one. We were together as one, mentally, physically and spiritually. One person with two hearts.

Auntie Em wrapped her hand around my cock. I immediately began humping her fist. "No, baby," she whispered in my ear. "Don't do anything. This one is just for you."

It was a tall order, but for the most part, I managed to stay still. Auntie Em stroked my rod slowly and sensuously; never in a hurry, twisting her hand around the head as she finished her up stroke and twisting it in the opposite direction on the downward slide.

She moved down my body until her mouth was hovering just inches above the tip. Just as soon as her downward stoke began and the head of my fuck pole came into view, Auntie Em would blow softly. Her warm breath would flow over the head of my woman pleaser, causing cold shivers to run up my spine.

This was ecstasy in its purest form. Every fiber of my being wanted to scream; shout to the world that I was on fire. Every time I tried to fuck Auntie Em's fist she would remind me to stay still. "Your auntie wants to do this just for you," she said more than once. "Just for you.

Now her hand was still, gripping the base of my dick and holding on for dear life. I was so close to popping off! Auntie Em had gotten to me just in the nick of time.

I was settled down now. My breathing came a bit easier. Her hand still held me at the root of my throbbing, elongated cannon, but not as tight as before.

Auntie Em lowered her head and began to lick the head of my magic wand; tracing the tip of her tongue around it. Then she tightened her oral grip and began to move her head up and down, never going any lower than the crown.

It happened so easily, so sensuously, so beautifully. My baby making juices flowed up the inside of my shaft and into her mouth. Not once did I feel my balls jerk. There seemed to be no spurting. It just came up and out so easily. It was like pouring wine from a bottle. I lay there quivering, unable to move as Auntie Em drank from my fountain of love.

I was somewhat disappointed when I saw her swallow. My disappointment quickly departed when she moved back up my body and gave me an open mouthed kiss. My own sperm slid off her tongue and on to mine.

I know she swallowed some of it before offering me the rest. I saw her. If there was this much spunk in my mouth after Auntie Em swallowed her portion, I must have cum a bucket full. Didn't matter, though. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and let her have some more.

Auntie Em moved back down my body, stuffed my cock back inside her mouth and licked it clean. Finished, she was once again at my side, her head on my chest and her hand on my deflating love stick.

"Thanks, Emma," I whispered. "But why......?"

"I just wanted to show you my appreciation. You have been so kind and gentle towards me after your mother called. You weren't insistent about anything. You held me close and let me cry. You are my gentleman lover."

A tear formed in the corner of her right eye. Auntie Em hugged me tight. "I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here." She hugged me once more and kissed my cheek. "I don't ever want to lose you. Ever."

We fell asleep in that position and we awoke the next morning in that position. I don't think either of us had moved all night long. Auntie Em's hand was still wrapped around my cock. Only, this time, it was hard. Stiff. Hard and stiff. Her hand flexed gently and rhythmically around it.

Three days and night had gone by so agonizingly slow. Auntie Em and I made love at least once on each of those nights. Always took it slow and easy. Never rushed anything. We weren't so interested in giving each other satisfaction. It was more like we were doing it to express our love and compassion for each other. We just let it happen.

We were sitting at the kitchen table eating our lunch and looking at each other. I tried to say something funny to get us both out this funk we were in. Auntie Em smiled for a brief second and then burst into tears. She seemed to be taking this harder than I was.

I hurried to her side to console her. Pulled up an empty chair and sat down next to her. Put my arms around her and ran my fingers through her hair. We rocked gently from side to side.

"Let's go to the living room," I whispered. "Maybe we'll find something good on TV."

We stood together and walked into the living room with my arms still around her and sat down on the sofa. I turned the TV on. A couple of women were playing pool.

I didn't bother to change the channel to see what else was on. Just sat there holding Auntie Em without saying much at all. Decided to let her cry as long as she wanted to.

After a while, I noticed that Auntie Em wasn't crying quite as hard as she was earlier. I could hear an occasional sniffle, but that was about it. Her breathing was steady and deep. I thought for a moment she was asleep. Then she raised her head and looked at me.

"Take me," she said.

"Wanna go to the bedroom?" I asked.

"No," she replied firmly. "I want you to take me right here on the sofa. Or on the floor. Just take me. Take me now!"

I began to undress her; first her blouse and then her bra. Every time I see those magnificent mams come tumbling out of their restraints, I can never do much of anything until I welcome them into my world. Today was no exception.

I latched on to her breasts and worshipped them, running my tongue around the areolas and sucking on the nipples. I kissed around each one of those big boobs of hers and like once before, I lifted one and then the other, carefully lapping at the crease where breast met chest. Damn, she tasted good!

I went to my knees in front of her, grabbed the waistband of her skirt and pulled. She lifted her hips and I yanked it down her legs and over her feet. I tossed her skirt clean across the living room.

I was mildly surprised to see Auntie Em wasn't wearing any panties. I grabbed her behind her knees and pulled her to me. When her hips were resting on the edge of the sofa I spread her legs wide and ground my face into her twat. Auntie Em made it a bit easier for me by pulling her lips wide, thereby giving me perfect access to her perfect clit.

But I didn't start there. I licked her skid plate, pushed her legs up into the air and reamed her ass hole. My tongue slid back up that short expanse of skin until it was perched at the bottom of her slit.

Over and over I tongued the crease between her pussy and her left leg, licking it like it was an ice cream cone. I move across to the other leg, pausing for a few second at her clit. Man, did she moan.

I left her clit in a tizzy as I began to lick the crease at her other leg. Then I placed my tongue at the bottom of her lips and held it there. Auntie Em lifted her hips off the bed and moaned.

"Don't tease me, hon. Not today. I need you too much."

I licked at her crotch as if I was a dog and her pussy was a bowl of water. Each time I reached the top of her slit, I would tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. Then I would start at the bottom and do it all over again.

Auntie Em was moving her ass this way and that, squirming all over the bed. I couldn't keep her still. I followed her around in that bed like my tongue was permanently attached to her vulva.

When she had settled down a bit I pulled her lips apart and stuck my tongue in as deep as I could. Fucked her with my tongue for a couple of minutes and then lavished my attention solely on her clit. I worshipped that tiny little button of joy until Auntie Em was screaming her poor little head off.

"Aaron. Aaron, baby," she yelled as, once again, she lifted her ass off the bed. She grabbed my ears and pulled me into her, using her thighs like a vise to keep me from moving. As if I wanted to move. If I had died in that position, I would have been a happy man.

Her hips and her pelvis were in constant motion, lifting up and down. She was fucking my tongue just as much as my tongue was fucking her.

I inserted two fingers, curled them a bit and rubbed the tips along her g-spot. Didn't take too long for her to go over the edge.

Just a couple of swipes and she went crazy. Started screaming my name at the top of her voice and tried to pull my face even closer than I already was. Thought I'd die of suffocation before she let go.

Suddenly, Auntie Em was silent. Her whole body went slack. Except for a few husky sounding moans, I would have thought my mother's sister was dead.

Then she started twitching all over again. Built herself up to a fever pitch and let loose with one loud scream. I didn't think it was possible, but this one seemed to be twice as loud as the previous one.

Her body stiffened and then it was slack once again. I moved up toward the sofa, grabbed my aching prick, positioned it at the entrance to her glory hole and pushed. I barely got the head in before she stopped me.

"No, baby," she said in a voice that was low and full of gravel. "Not today."

I looked up at her. "What's the matter, Emma?" I asked, sounding more than a little disappointed.

"I want you someplace else today. Some place you haven't been yet."

My dick stiffened until I thought it would burst. If I was correct, that could mean only one thing. Auntie Em was going to let me fuck her in the ass!

"Got any lubricant?" I asked.

"In the bathroom," she replied. "Up in the medicine cabinet. Vaseline."

I hurried to the bathroom like my ass was afire, grabbed the Vaseline and hurried back. Auntie Em had moved to the end of the sofa and was leaning over the arm. I came up behind her and caressed her butt cheek.

She spread her hips wide, exposing her wrinkled brown hole. "Rub some on my ass," she said.

I took the lid off and dipped my first and second fingers into the vaseline. I spread a generous amount over that little brown eye of hers. I dipped my middle finger back into the vaseline and then stuck my finger in her ass.

"Get some on your cock," she then told me.

I spread a thick layer on the head of my dick, lined it up with her hole and pushed very slowly.

"Easy, Aaron," she said. "Take it slow."

It seemed like an eternity had passed before I felt the head pop inside her hungry hole. I didn't move until I figured she'd had time to adjust to it being there. I pushed slowly, paying special attention to Auntie Em's reaction.

"Ohhhhh," she said. "My ass is stuffed!"

"Does it hurt?" I asked her.

"A little bit," she answered. "But I can stand it as long as you take it slow."

I could do slow. I eased my cock a bit further inside her back door and held it there until Auntie Em let me know it was okay to push some more. Took forever, but I finally had it in all the way.

I waited for the go ahead. It wasn't long in coming.

"Fuck me, Aaron," she said insistently. "Fuck me slowly."

I pulled back until I had all but freed my dick from her anal embrace and then began a slow descent back inside that hot chocolaty channel of hers. Pulled back and pushed. Slow and easy like, I pushed.

12