Auntie Em Ch. 10

Story Info
Another visit from the neighbor.
5.3k words
4.58
82.5k
22

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I awoke just before noon with a raging hard on. So hard, I could barely pee. It just wouldn't go down. Even after I jerked off in the shower. I didn't want to be in the kitchen with Mom and have my man-bone tenting my pants. Might as well go naked.

"Yeah," I thought. "Just saunter on in to the kitchen, naked as the day I was born and give Mom a big sloppy kiss. Just act like nothing was amiss." Yeah, that would go over like a fart in church, wouldn't it?

I was standing at the bathroom sink, brushing my teeth, wondering what in the hell I was going to do about my condition. Right then, I didn't rightly know. One thing was for certain. I wasn't about to cut that cunt slasher off.

Just then the door opened and Mom came in. I stopped brushing and stared, open-mouthed, as she closed the door behind her.

"You weren't in your room," she began, "when I went to check on you. I figured you'd be in here."

"Mom! I'm naked."

Mom smiled at me. "I know, baby. But we need to talk. I need to explain something to you."

I looked at her, my toothbrush still in my hand and my mouth full of toothpaste. "You don't have to," I told her. "I understand."

"I don't think you do. Not about us and what happened last night."

I spit the toothpaste into the sink. "But, Mom......"

She put a finger to my lips. "Shhhh."

"I've never been unfaithful to your father," she began. "Not once. He's not the only man I've ever had, but he's been the only one for me since the day we first met.

"So, you see, baby. It's difficult for me to even think about another man crawling between my legs."

"But you let me fuck your titties," I told her. "And you and Auntie Em......"

"Your father knew about your Aunt Emma. Told him about us soon after we began to get serious about each other. He never objected. Not once. In fact, he loved to watch us."

Mom smiled wistfully. "Sometimes he even joined us."

I filled a cup with water, rinsed my mouth and spit into the sink. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy last night."

"I did, baby, in a lot of ways. But I was out of my head with grief. I just didn't have the energy to say no. And then...,"

She paused for a brief moment and looked down at the floor, took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "And then, all of a sudden, I realized I was enjoying it. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help myself."

I held Mom in my arms and kissed her forehead. "That's okay Mom. I understand and I promise not to bother you anymore."

Mom reached down and circled my rampant, raging hard on with her thumb and fingers, pumped it a couple of times and then stopped.

Her hand left my cock and journeyed up to my chest. She teased my nipples. Even sucked on them for a few moments.

"But I want you to touch me. Just like I'm touching you now. Somehow, you managed to light a fire in me last night. And it's still smoldering."

I brought my hand up to her breast and held it there, still afraid she would reject me. When she didn't respond one way or the other, I began to fondle it.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "What limits have you set for me?"

"You can do most anything you want to do, baby. Just no intercourse. Not yet, anyway."

I hugged her even closer and planted a big sloppy kiss on her lips. I continued to caress her breast. "Oh, Mom," I moaned. "I do love you."

"Don't give up hope, baby. I just need some time to grieve, that's all." Her hand circled my cock once again as she went to her knees in front of me.

"In the meantime......" she said just before she slid her beautiful and sensuous red lips over the head of my cock. A long, drawn out groan, thick with surprise and desire, erupted from somewhere deep inside of me and tumbled out of my mouth.

I wanted something like this to happen, yet I was concerned about how it would affect my mother. Was she doing this because the loss of her husband had left her alone and without comfort? Or was she doing it out of concern for me and my needs? I didn't know for sure, but I felt obligated to find out.

"Oh, Mom," I said as I pushed her hair out of her face. I held her head in my grip. I could keep her from sliding her lips up and down my fuck stick, but I was unable to keep her tongue still. It continued to swirl around the head of my cock, making me shudder uncontrollably. Damned if she weren't just about as talented as her sister; my Auntie Em!

"Are you sure you really want to do this?" I asked, my voice filled with passion and desire.

Mom looked up at me as she slowly licked her way around the tip of my magic wand and smiled devilishly. She grabbed my hips and rather forcefully pulled me forward.

My helmeted soldier skidded across the length of her tongue, past her tonsils and into her throat. Then she began to hum. Don't know if she was humming a tune or not. What I do know is that the vibrations against my cock head was driving me crazy. Fit me with a straight jacket and lock me up in a room with rubber walls, folks. I've gone completely insane!

I released my grip on Mom's head and gave her free rein. She began bobbing her head back and forth along my shaft. My piss pipe slipped out of her throat and slid backwards until the crown was pressing against her lip-covered teeth. A split second later and I was once more stuffing her throat with my love rocket.

I never did get a verbal answer from Mom, but judging by the way she was deep-throating me, I couldn't say she wasn't doing this willingly.

The erotic thrill of being on the receiving end of one of Mom's blowjobs was about to send me over the edge. My knees were weak and my legs felt like rubber. I was on the verge of collapse.

I was developing tunnel vision, completely unaware of my surroundings. We could have been doing this on the pitcher's mound at Dodger Stadium in front of a sellout crowd and I wouldn't have cared one damn bit. All I could see; all I cared about at that moment was Mom's face moving along the shaft of my prick, jamming her nose against my pelvis, pulling back and beginning the journey all over again.

You could have cut my legs off at the knees and I wouldn't have known it. The pleasure I was receiving was that great. I was too busy watching my blue-veiner slipping in and out of Mom's mouth to give a damn about anything except coating her tonsils with my man juice.

I was getting close. My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life. Mom picked up speed until her head was almost a blur, moving along my shaft at breakneck speed.

She reached up and began fondling my balls, tickling my nut sack with her fingernails. That light, feathery touch of hers was what did it. My already super sensitive gonads were going wild, twisting and turning, urging my spunk up my urethra and out of my cock. Splattered the inside of her mouth with my protein filled offering, I did. I grunted loudly with each eruption.

I didn't think I was ever going to stop my sperm laden cocktail from firing its love bullets down Mom's throat. Three quick spurts. Three loud grunts. "Unnnh, unnnh, unnnh." Two more made it five. I fired off three more times before it was all over.

Eight times my cock had spit its salty tasting love juices into Mom's mouth. And, like a pro, she swallowed it all!

Mom continued licking my cock until I had finished dribbling. Then she got to her feet. I kissed her hard. I kissed her deep, searching for a taste of myself. Mom returned my kisses with an ardent fervor that was unparalled in the annals of the whole human race. She breathed deeply through her nose, refusing to lift her mouth from mine. I reluctantly pulled back, breaking that lust filled vacuum.

I could tell Mom was a bit disappointed. She looked at me with questioning eyes. I kissed her lightly on the tip of her nose. "If we keep this up," I gasped, "we won't get anything accomplished today."

"I know," she said. "Me and your Aunt Emma have a full schedule on our plates today. Got to go into town and make arrangements for your father's funeral."

Mom's eyes misted over and for a brief moment, I could tell she was in a different world; a place where I would never be invited.

Mom blinked and shook her head. "Now if you're finished......" She gave me a playful shove. "Get outta here. I've got to get myself ready."

"Can I scrub your back while you're in the shower?"

Mom shoved me again. "You never get enough, do you, baby?"

My face became one big smile. I was grinning from ear to ear. "Not with Auntie Em," I said. "And certainly not with you."

I pinched her lightly on the hip. She responded by pointing toward the door. "Go," she said firmly. Tried to act like I'd pissed her off, but I knew better.

An hour or so later, I kissed Mom and Auntie Em goodbye. Told them I didn't have any plans for today. "Maybe I'll watch some movies 'til you get back," I said. Might look at some porn on the internet, too."

Mom and Auntie Em laughed quickly. "You're horny enough as it is," Auntie Em told me. "You get any hornier, you'll kill me."

"Bet you'd die with a smile on your face."

"Might at that," she said. She turned to Mom. "You ready?"

"Let's go," Mom said.

On the way out the door Mom stopped, turned around and said, "Be good, baby. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She winked and then blew me a kiss.

Auntie Em laughed. "Unless Linda comes over."

"Knowing her," Mom said, "ten minutes after we leave, his pants will be down past his knees and she'll have his cock in her mouth."

"Let's hope so," I called out after them as they stepped off the porch and headed for the Camry.

I was hoping Mrs. Medford would come over for a visit. My semi-flaccid cock was aching for some more relief.

I went back to the sofa, sat down, turned on the TV and tuned it to the TV Guide section, hoping to find out if True Lies would be playing at some later date. Didn't really give that much of a damn about the movie in general. It was Jamie Lee Curtis I wanted to see.

Not finding it listed anytime in the near future, I tuned the TV to the game show channel. An old episode of Match Game 77 was showing. I watched that episode and two more. Evidently, there was a Match Game marathon going on. About fifteen minutes into the fourth one Linda came through the door.

I couldn't keep myself from staring. She always had that kind of effect on me. I would never admit it to anyone, but she turned me on more than Mom or Auntie Em.

Ever since I'd first laid eyes on that little stretch of bright, beautiful red hair perched above her sexy, velvety love hole, I'd been in lust. Many of my dreams as of late were centered on tall, statuesque women with long flowing red hair and an acre of matching, well trimmed pubic hair. This woman had put the mojo on me. Big time!

Not that I'd ever leave Auntie Em or Mom. Nothing like that at all. Let's just say she cranked my tractor and I was very happy and oh, so grateful that I had Auntie Em's permission to bang this beautiful goddess any time I had the opportunity. There was an explicit understanding between the three of us. We were determined to stay faithful to each other. Linda Medford was simply the one exception to the rule.

"Well," Mrs. Medford said with an exaggerated smile. "What are you doing here all alone? You being punished or something?"

"No," I replied. "Mom went into town to finalize the funeral arrangements. Auntie Em is tagging along for support."

As soon as Linda entered the living room, my eyes stayed focused on her beautiful form. I kept on staring even after she was seated on the sofa next to me.

Mrs. Medford put her hand on my leg just inches below my now raging stick of hard as steel man meat. "Getting an eye full, are we?"

God, was I. Since the last time I'd seen her, Linda had changed the color of her hair. It was now just as red – or maybe just a bit redder than what I remember her pubes to be.

She wore a thin, low cut blouse that showed enough cleavage for me to determine she wasn't wearing a bra. Another good indicator was her nipples. They were already trying to poke a hole through the material. Made me wonder right away if she was or wasn't wearing any panties.

"Your hair," I gushed. "You changed the color. Looks great."

Linda pushed an errant strand of hair away from her eye, cupped her breasts and squeezed those hard pointed nips between her thumbs and forefingers. She gave me an absolutely evil looking smile. "You sure it's not these little bumps on my chest and not my hair?"

I about swallowed my tongue! Suddenly out of breath, I opened my mouth wide and took in a big gulp of air. Whether I wanted to be or not, I was under her spell.

"Your husband," I croaked. "Mr. Medford. What about him?" I was afraid that George would come busting through the door with a shotgun in his hand and bloody vengeance in his eyes and on his mind.

Linda patted my cunt rammer a couple of times. "George is gone for two whole months," she said almost gleefully. "He left early this morning on a business trip to the Far East."

I breathed a little easier, lifted my hand to her breast and squeezed her nipple. Not enough to hurt her, mind you. Just enough to keep it excited. That's all.

Linda flexed her hand over my cock and leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues met before our lips did. We swapped a huge amount of spit as our tongues did battle; first in my mouth and then in hers.

Mrs. Medford pulled away, leaned back into the sofa and stretched. My eyes, opened wide like saucers, were back on her boobs, just waiting for them fat nipples of hers to tear right on through her blouse. Hell, I was about to cut a hole of my own: right through my jeans!

When Linda moved, I moved with her, straddled her legs and began unbuttoning her blouse. When those beautiful gifts of nature made their appearance, I nearly went wild with lust.

I grabbed her breasts and pushed them together until her nipples were all but touching, closed my mouth around them both and began nursing. It didn't take long before Mrs. Medford was gasping like her windpipe had been sealed shut, denying her that precious gift of life we all called air.

"Fuck," she said. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Linda moaned disappointedly when I released her massive mams and moved back until I was standing just inches away from her nylon covered legs.

I hurriedly shucked my clothes and stood in front of Mrs. Medford, naked as the day I was born, my cock throbbing with desire. I went to my knees as I was reaching for the hem of Linda's skirt. I popped the side button from its eye and slid the zipper all the way down. Linda lifted her hips while I pulled her skirt past her thighs and over her knees.

Her flesh colored nylons were held up by a silky black garter belt with bright red trim. Damn! Woo hoo! I was in sexual heaven!

I was about eleven years old when I got my first look at a porn magazine. I can remember it as if it were ten minutes ago. The first photo I saw when I opened it was of a woman in a black bra and matching granny style panties standing with her legs spread and her hands on her hips. The only other bits of clothing she had on was a wispy, frilly lace covered red garter belt that was holding up a shiny pair of flesh colored nylons. And a pair of red stiletto heels.

Her skirt dropped to the floor in a heap. She lifted her feet. I pulled it the skirt the rest of the way off, tossed it behind me and took off her shoes. I lifted her nylon clad feet and rubbed them all over my face, inhaling her titillating scent.

"You have a foot fetish, do you?" Mrs. Medford said as I began to suck her toes through her nylons.

I nodded. "Nylons, too," I said as I moved from her left foot to her right.

One at a time I licked the bottoms of her feet from her heels to her toes. Then I licked the underside of her toes before I returned to the heels and started all over again.

My tongue made the rounds from one foot to the other, from one toe to the other, giving each inch of those sexy appendages of hers my undivided attention. I licked the bottoms of her feet, her toes, the tops and around her ankles.

"I love the way you worship my feet," Linda moaned.

I looked up at her. Her face was flushed with desire. Her eyes were alive with lust. Her legs were spread wide. She was wearing a pair of bright red granny style panties. At least I thought they were.

"Stand up," I told her.

When she stood, I saw right quick that my suspicions about what kind of panties Linda was wearing was totally correct.

"Turn around," I told her. When she did, I wrapped my arms around her knees and buried my face between her thighs. I lapped at her legs at the very area where her nylons ended and her trembling flesh began. Did that to both legs, then slid my hands under the leg band of those Vanity Fair panties, spread her ass cheeks and licked at her asshole through her panties.

I kneaded her cheeks with all the passion an eighteen year old boy could muster, spread my fingers and pulled her hunkers wide.

I placed my forefingers on the portal to her rectum and massaged her asshole until her sphincter muscle had relaxed enough for me to insert both fingers with only the tiniest amount of resistance.

Linda squirmed and wiggled for an indeterminate amount of time.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, her voice low and long, full of gravel and husky with desire. She hunched her ass at my face.

My nose was buried deep between those twin cheeks. I inhaled deeply. A whisper of roses wafted up my nose. I reached for the waist band of those gorgeous looking red panties and in one fell swoop they were at her feet. A half second later they were on the floor next to her skirt.

When she turned around, I fell face first into her crotch and, like a man possessed; I began lapping at the portals to her glory. She spread her legs to give me easier access to her nether region. I pushed the upper folds of her labia up into her mound and began to torture her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her womanly scent combined with a hint of roses to set my lusty soul on fire.

At that moment I realized that something was different about Mrs. Medford. I pulled my head back and stared intently at her mound. And that's when it hit me. Like Mom and Auntie Em she now had a full, well trimmed bush.

"Your hair," I said. "What happened to your landing strip?"

Linda laughed, a throaty little chuckle that oozed more sex than a hundred of those immature high school bitches I used to fuck could collectively muster if they were given a week to practice.

She sat back down on the sofa, her hips resting on the edge, her legs spread wide. She ran her fingers through her beautiful mound of bright red hair, tickled her clit and shuddered.

"It got ate up by the forest," she said.

"I'll say," I gulped.

Linda spread her pussy lips wide. "I'm afraid my poor widdle kitty got lost in this great big ole forest. Can you help me find it?"

"Gladly," I said as I dove back between her legs.

Linda leaned back, her hands still holding her lips wide. I aimed my tongue at that deep velvety cavern of joy and plunged in as far as possible. I pushed hard, trying to shove that oral digit of mine even deeper.

I fucked Mrs. Medford with my tongue until my neck developed a cramp. I pulled back, twisted my neck around until I heard it pop and once again I began lapping at the gateway to her sex.

I quickly turned my attention to her little love button, licking all around it without making a whole lot of contact. Once again, I shoved the upper folds of her labia up into her mound until her wet little bud of delight was open and vulnerable to my oral attack.

The moment I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, Linda's body shook violently for perhaps a second or two and then she lay still. This woman must have been super horny to have an orgasmic seizure of that magnitude so quickly.

12