Auntie Em Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she spoke. Her voice came out in a low whine. "You found my kitty, all right. Found it quicker than anybody I've ever known."

I continued to give my undivided attention to her clit, caressing it with my tongue until she had another mind blowing orgasm.

Her head slumped to the side. Her eyes were glassy looking. She was out of it. I got to my feet and then sat beside her, rested her head on my shoulder, waiting for her to come to herself.

I felt her hair brush my cheek at almost the same time I felt her hand on my cock. I sat there, unmoving while she stroked my manhood back to life. I cupped one of her magnificent boobs in my hand and coaxed her nipple to a hard point. Then I went to work on the other nipple. It wasn't long before both of us were panting like dogs.

"Wait," I cautioned. "I don't want to finish like this, do you?"

Linda shook her head and released her hold on my sausage. We must have been conversing telepathically because we both stood at the same time. Wordlessly, we walked hand in hand to the spare bedroom.

We stood before the bed kissing and groping each other for the longest time, our passions once again building to a fever pitch. Together, we fell softly onto the bed, our mouths still locked in a deep soulful kiss.

We scrambled up the mattress until our heads were touching the headboard, my hands mauling her bountiful fun bags while her hand was stroking my sausage. Our lips parted and we lay there with our heads on the pillows, our gazes locked on each other. We were both out of breath.

"Mmmmmmm," I muttered as I extracted myself from her grip.

I touched my hand to her hip and pulled her over on her stomach. "Get on your knees," I told her. "I want to take you from behind."

"Oh, yes," she said huskily as she quickly moved into position. "Yes," she said again.

I spread her butt cheeks apart and pressed the tip of my tongue to her ass hole. A healthy portion of saliva followed wherever my tongue went; up and down ass valley, teasing her skid plate and her puckered brown hole without mercy.

I pushed my first finger into her vagina, gathering all of her love potion I could find. I pulled my it out and spread her womanly juices on and around her anus. I dipped into her well of love twice more, coating her wrinkled little brown eye with even more of her juices.

I stuck my finger in my mouth, tasting her sex while I soaked it with my own saliva. I extracted my finger from my mouth and pressed it against her dark hole.

Before my brain could tell me to stick my bony digit into her dark fole, Mrs. Medford shoved her ass backwards, impaling herself on my finger. All the way to the last knuckle it went.

I didn't even have to move. Linda had gone wild. Her passionate, lusty self was fucking my finger like her life depended on her doing so. Finally, I adjusted my hand to her rhythmic thrusts and began sawing my finger in and out of her ass.

Her sphincter muscle gripped my finger tightly, unwilling to let it go. I reached around Linda's hip in search of her clit. I found it with ease. Also found her hand already there, massaging that little button of joy like a house afire.

We shared custody of her clit, the both of us stroking her into a frenzy. Before long, Mrs. Medford threw her head back and screamed so many obscenities that I couldn't have kept track of them all if I'd wanted to. I continued stroking the side of her hooded button, all the while drilling her Hershey Highway with my finger.

Linda screamed again, went stiff and then collapsed onto the bed. Her body had morphed into a lump of quivering jelly.

I pulled my finger out of her ass, wiped it on the comforter and lay beside her, awaiting her revival.

Slowly, gradually, she began to move. Her eyes fluttered as she slid her arm across my chest. She moved closer until her breasts were pressing into my chest, her nipples denting my skin.

Mrs. Medford kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Ohhhh," she murmured as she caressed my stomach. "Thank you, lover,"

I just smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. Her hand moved down into my dense forest of pubic hair and wrapped her fingers around my fleshy digit. Immediately, it began to swell.

"Ahhhh," I breathed into her ear, my voice husky with desire.

Linda kissed her way down my torso, across my pubic hair and enveloped my cock in her warm, wet mouth, fanning the flames of my lusty soul into a raging fire. She ran the tip of her tongue around the crown, causing me to shiver uncontrollably.

"Ohhhh," I groaned as I lifted my hips in an attempt to push my cock all the way into her throat.

Mrs. Medford stopped moving and held her lips just below the head of my pecker and let me have my way with her mouth. I pumped my iron hard rod in and out of that oral chasm of hers with a renewed fervor.

She gagged and swallowed involuntarily each time my helmet entered her throat, causing me to push even harder the next time. I was getting close to busting a nut. Something I normally would have delighted in doing, but I wasn't ready to put and end to this soiree. I wanted to keep on dancing.

I pulled out of her mouth. "Turn around," I said breathlessly. "I want to do it doggy style."

Linda spun around on her knees and I quickly got into position. I slammed my boner in to the hilt, pulled back and sent it hurtling down her velvet lined man trap once more.

Like a madman, I attacked her pussy with my battering ram. Then I stopped. Except for an occasional twitching, my cock head sat unmoving just inside her box. I spread her ass cheeks apart and began massaging her other hole with the tip of my thumb.

Mrs. Medford's hips jerked involuntarily and pushed them toward me, sending my cock a bit further inside her pussy. Even though my breath was ragged and labored, my hot stick of joy remained where it was, unmoving, while I continued my anal massage.

"You ready for me to take your anal virginity?" I asked her. I could sense her inward struggle as she tried to make up her mind.

She shook her head weakly from side to side. "Not yet," she said just before she lowered her face into the pillow.

Slowly, she let her box move along my shaft until her ass cheeks rested against my groin. I pulled back and then slammed my rod down her love chute until I hit bottom.

The muscles inside her phallic haven went spastic as they massaged my shaft of love. We stayed in that position while her soft warm glove continued to caress my cock.

I felt the urge to cum slowly building up inside of me, knowing that I wouldn't be able to stop it from happening. I tried to stop it. I really did. I wanted to make love to Mrs. Medford for a solid week. Several times I tried to think of something totally unrelated to fucking in hopes that I could stave off the inevitable.

Baseball. The Dodgers. Hockey. Football.

Nothing I tried to dwell on gave me much more than a temporary relief from the ever increasing pressure building up inside my nut sack. All it took to get my motor to running again was one glance at the spot where our lusty, sinful union was taking place.

Finally, I gave up. I pulled back and began hammering at her inner core with a vengeance. I was getting close again. And, this time I wasn't even gonna try to stop it. Hell, I couldn't if I'd wanted to.

"Fuck me," Mrs. Medford cried loudly. "Fuck me hard! I'm so fucking close!"

Linda's words of encouragement was the match that started the fire deep within my loins. She continued to stoke the flames of lust with her wanton cries of passion. "Cum inside me," she shouted. "I want to feel your sperm shooting into my womb."

Her cries turned to whimpers as a mighty orgasm wracked her body. She reached back and began tickling my balls while I kept pumping my little piston in and out of her juice filled cunt.

"Son-of-a-bitch," I yelled. "It's here! Can you feel it? Can you?"

"Ohhhh, shit!" she yelped as another, more powerful orgasm took control of her body.

My nut sack spit my white hot baby making sauce up my shaft and out into her vagina. Six times I spurted my protein laden sperm onto the walls of Mrs. Medford's love channel.

I no longer had control over my own body. Together, we wilted into the bed, me on top of her with my cock still inside her.

When my shaft lost all of its stiffness I pulled out and lay down beside her. I was exhausted and I'm sure Linda was also. I think she went to sleep before I did.

12