Auntie Em Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne waved frantically until she had my attention. I waved back at her, went to the counter and gave the woman my order. Went over to join the preacher and his wife. 'Course, I was smart enough not to call Mrs. Willis by her first name in the presence of her husband when I greeted them.

We got to talking and, sooner than you can say "fuck me running," I had told them my tale of woe. Not all of it, mind you. Left out all the juicy parts. Didn't think Preacher Willis would understand why I'd been fucking my mother and my auntie all this time. Didn't figure it was confession time, neither. Not yet, anyways.

Lo and behold, Preacher Willis told me he had a spare bedroom and that it was mine for as long as I needed it. "Won't charge you no rent, either," he added.

He looked over at Leanne. "What about it, sweetie? That suit you alright?"

Leanne rapidly agreed. "Oh, yes," she said a bit too quickly. That's when I felt her foot climbing my leg.

So, begins another chapter in my life. Moved in with the Willis' the next day. Will tell that story in a while.

I lived there until I graduated from college. Mom stayed in touch and kept me up to date on all the goings on at Auntie Em's.

Mrs. Medford came down with a case of the pregnants, also. Mr. Medford said he knew it wasn't his and soon moved out and filed for divorce. Mrs. Medford, unable to pay the rent, moved in with Mom and Auntie Em.

Mom had since found herself a boyfriend and moved away. Moved to Dallas, of all places. I went to visit her on spring break a couple of times. We picked up where we had left off. Had to be careful, though. I didn't want that big, muscle bound hulk she'd took up with finding out and crushing me to a pulp.

Mom had her baby. The cutest little girl you ever laid your eyes on. Was soon pregnant with another. She did the math and told me she was about ninety percent sure it was mine, this time. Can't wait for the little bugger to be born.

Last I heard, Auntie Em and the ex Mrs. Medford both had miscarriages; along about their fourth month. They were lovers now. Couldn't get enough of licking each other's cunts.

Do I regret fouling things up by fucking Sister Willis? In a way, yes. But when I take time to think about it all, I don't. 'Cause, I think Auntie Em was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Looking back at the situation, I figured she would have found an excuse to do what she did even if she had had to manufacture one.

And......I found out later that she and Mrs. Medford had been doing the nasty together for several years. I think she just used me to help cover things up as much as possible.

Me, I'm happy as a cold pig in a warm mud hole. Me and Leanne (and her daughter, I might add) have hit it off famously. But as I intimated earlier, that is fodder for another story.

12