Auntie Mabel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

On impulse, she cheekily asked Jules if it was true what they said about black men. He looked at Tony in embarrassment. Tony told her that it was true, he himself was pretty big, but Jules was enormous.

As if in a dream, she heard herself asking them to prove it. Perhaps it was the beers, or the scorching heat that weakened her inhibitions. Tony as spokesman for the two, smiled and said that they would show her theirs, if she would show them hers. One of the main things that Mabel knew she was going to miss about this big house, was the indoor swimming pool.

It was always cool in there, so she stood up and told the men to follow her. They followed her through the big conservatory, and into the pool area. They both were impressed at the size of the pool, and relived to be out of the heat. Mabel stopped by the side of the pool, turning towards the men she undid her belt. Her housecoat slipped from her shoulders and fell on the floor.

She stood naked in front of them, her breasts were large and firm for her age, and the cool air had made her nipples stand erect. Her pubes were hairy and golden, she had her hair in a bun and it made her look taller than she really was. Both the men's erections were now very noticeable.

Mabel reminded them that as she had shown them hers, she wanted to see theirs. They looked at each other, Tony was the first to drop his shorts. His cock was about eight inches long and reasonably thick. 'Very impressive,' said Mabel admiringly.

Then it was Jule's turn, as he pulled down his shorts his big cock sprang out. Mabel squealed in surprise at the sight of it. His cock was about ten inches long and extremely thick. Both mens cocks were rigid with desire, as they looked at her naked body.

'They are both lovely, she said and walked over to them. 'May I?' and kneeling down in front of them both, she reached up and grasped a cock in each hand. ' I want to compare them for thickness and stiffness,' she said. 'Whatever you say Madam,' replied Tony, ' we are in your hands.'

Mabel giggled, and slowly rubbed both their cocks. 'Although Jules is the bigger of the two,' she agreed, 'Tony's cock seems to be the most rigid, let me feel your balls for weight.' Her hands then went between their legs and cupped their balls.

Tony's ball hair was starting to turn gray, whilst Jule's pubic hair was jet black and tightly curled. 'As you have worked so hard in the heat, I will give you a bonus, she declared, and guided Tony's cock into her mouth. After she had sucked Tony's she sucked Jule's.

'It seems unfair that while I am sucking one of you, the other is neglected. Perhaps the other one can go behind me, and amuse himself,' she offered. She was at that moment sucking Jules cock, so Tony went round behind her and knelt down.

From this position he could see her firm little naked arse moving gently, as she concentrated on sucking Jule's big cock. Tony positioned himself between her legs, and slipped his finger into her cunt. She was soaking wet, and his finger went in easily.

Withdrawing his finger, he rubbed his knob against her cunt until it entered. Holding on to her hips, he thrust deep into her cunt, his cock went in right up to his balls. Soon he was fucking her with a firm steady rhythm.

The impact of his balls against her cunt pushed Mabel's mouth further onto Jule's cock. He was amazed that she didn't complain, as he felt his cock going deep into her throat. He wasn't surprised when she stopped sucking his cock.

However she had only stopped to tell him that it was his turn behind her. The men changed places and Mabel sucked Tony's cock greedily. She could feel her cunt being really stretched, as Jules enormous cock thrust into her cunt from behind. Jules was really excited, as he looked down at her little naked white arse.

He had always wanted to fuck a posh white woman, and he was going to make the most of this chance. Reaching under her, he grasped her big tits, and holding them tightly he started to fuck her hard and fast. He was pleased to see his cock disappearing completely up her cunt, until his balls kissed her cunt lips.

She obviously had a well fucked cunt, and could take all of his big cock easily. After a good solid fucking and sucking, she had to call a halt for a breather. 'Have you ever fucked a woman up the arse? ' She enquired, looking up at them. Neither of them had, but were only to eager to try it. She got up and told them to have a drink, while she went into the bathroom.

A while later she emerged holding a tube of lubricant in her hand. She handed this to Tony, and said that as his cock was marginally smaller he could try first. This would give her bum a chance to stretch, ready for Jules thick cock. She knelt on the lounger with Tony standing behind her.

He squirted some ky between her bum cheeks, and using his finger rubbed it in and around her anus. Gently guiding his hard cock between her bum cheeks, he pushed steadily until his knob slipped up her bum. She gasped, as she felt her bumhole stretching.

He waited a few moments for her to get used to his cock, before gently moving it in and out of her bum. Once she was comfortable with his cock up her arse, she concentrated on sucking and fondling Jule's cock and balls.

Using a special technique, she was able to swallow the entire length of his cock down into her throat. He was astounded when he saw his bollocks pressed hard against her lovely lips.

Tony was really enjoying himself as he fucked her arse, he was married and had two children. His wife had never allowed him any anal sex ever. This was a rare treat, and he was savouring every stroke of his cock up her tight bum hole. When Mabel felt her arse was well stretched, she stopped sucking Jule's cock and told him it was his turn to fuck her up the arse.

The men again changed places, and while she started to suck Tony's cock, Jules was looking with delight at her pert little bum. He parted the cheeks of her arse, to have a good look at her anus. It was still gaping from Tony's cock, and Jules had never seen anything so erotic.

His cock became even harder, and rubbing some ky on his knob end, he slowly pressed his cock into her bum. This time Mabel really felt her arse stretching, it was almost painful, but she tried to ignore it as she sucked away at Tony's cock. Eventually her bum adjusted to the thickness of Jules cock.

As he fucked her harder, she was starting to enjoy the feeling of a well filled arsehole. Soon the feel of a big cock in her mouth, coupled with the fantastic arse fucking she was receiving from behind, pushed her into a multiple orgasm.

As her cunt splashed hot cum juice over Jules balls, she felt the lovely release of all her tensions. After a few more minutes of Jules pounding away at her arse, she had to call it a day. She asked him to pull out of her bum, and lay on the ground on his back. He did so, and she climbed onto him and lowered her cunt over his stiff cock.

She then looked up at Tony, and asked him if he wanted to fuck her arse again, whilst Jules fucked her cunt. Tony was only too eager to try this, as he had only ever seen it done in a blue movie. Straddling her bum, he guided his rampant cock into her arsehole.

When both men's cocks were securely in her, they started to fuck their respective holes. Soon her tits were bouncing wildly, as both men fucked her for all they were worth. They knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and they were going to enjoy every second of it.

The excitement was soon too much for Tony, as he felt Mabel's arse tighten around his cock as she orgasmed again. He couldn't hold himself any longer, and shot his cum deep into her arse. Tony's cry of relief, and the feel of her hot juicy cunt bouncing on his cock, pushed Jules over the edge soon after. With a triumphant cry he shot his cum deep into her womb.

All three of them lay on the ground, exhausted, but happy. The men had both had a fantastic and unexpected fucking, by a beautiful and sexy woman. Mabel had found a great way to say goodbye to her house. Later when she had made them a cup of tea, and they had finished loading the van, she rode with them in their cab to her new flat.

By the time they had moved her stuff into her flat, they were very tired but still happy. The passionate kiss, and the generous tip, she gave each of them made them happier still. Jules kissed her hand, and thanked her for everything, before climbing into the cab. 'We will never forget you,' they promised as they drove away.

Mabel watched them go, she was feeling a mixture of emotions. Sad, to have left her old home, sad to say goobye to Tony and Jules. Happy, that she still had what it takes to attract men, and of course happy that she had just had a good fucking.

Her cunt and arse were still throbbing in a pleasurable way. She would have to see what fate had in store for her here. She had just bent over to examine a box, when she heard footsteps approaching, it had been Doreen and John coming to help.

Losing her virginity.

Oh to be young again, knowing what I know now, she mused. She had known Doreen most of her life, they had been students together. She knew that Doreen had always thought of Mabel as a bit flighty. Doreen had been pretty and sensible, whereas Mabel had been beautiful vivacious and sexy.

Mabel was wary of Doreen, because Doreen knew her better than anyone. Mabel had even told Doreen how she had lost her virginity, at far too young an age. She had always been a sexual girl, and when her mother used to drag her to the local church she had been bored rigid, until she spotted the new verger.

He was a young man of about twenty, and he had dark Italian looks and lovely eyes. She decided that he was the one who would deflower her. She went round to see him after the service, she was wearing her little white dress, white socks and plimsoles.

She looked like an angel, with her lovely long golden hair hanging free down her back. Her mother had never had it cut, and it almost touched the floor. He was alone in the church, tiding the altar flowers.

She walked up the aisle towards him; he couldn't help but notice her as she was sobbing quietly. He stopped what he was doing, and ran down the aisle to meet her. He was concerned to see such a beautiful young girl crying, and asked her what had upset her.

She told him between sobs, that it was too private to talk about. He suggested that they go into his little office, where they could have a bit of privacy. She agreed, and followed him up the stairs to his office in the church roof.

Mabel had been an early developer, her breasts had become noticeable at twelve, and her pubes had grown thick and golden a year later. When he had her sitting on the only chair in his office, he knelt down in front of her and asked again what was upsetting her. Between sobs, she told him that she was afraid of what was happening to her.

'My chest has swollen and they feel strange,' she said, 'Look'. She then pulled down the neckline of her white lacy dress, to expose her firm little breasts to his astonished eyes.

His face went red and he tried to avert his eyes, from the sight of her virgin breasts with their small pink nipples. He assured her, that all girl's chests eventually changed as hers had done. He thought hers were perhaps a bit big for her age, but there was no standard set for these things.

'Are you sure it's normal?' she asked timorously, sniffing back her tears. He said he was certain that they were normal, and perhaps she could discuss these things with her mother if they worried her. 'Mother gets annoyed when I talk about things like this, she got angry when I showed her this,' and she lifted up her skirt and opened her legs.

From where he was kneeling, he had a perfect view of her little pussy. It was thickly covered in golden pubic hairs, and he had never seen anything so perfect in his life. 'Is it supposed to be so hairy?' she queried, ' most of the girls in the showers at school don't have any hairs there at all'.

He was a young man in his twenties, his parents were religious people and had sent him to church schools all his life. He had hopes of becoming a priest, and thought that being a verger would give him an idea of what a vicar's life would be like.

He had never seen a naked girl before, and the sight of her firm young breasts followed by her hairy little cunt, had caused a massive reaction in his loins. 'Doe's everyone have hairs down there? She asked curiously. 'Yes', he breathed, 'most do' 'Do you' she asked looking innocently at him. 'Yes' he whispered, his mouth having gone inexplicably dry.

'Can I see?' she asked calmly, still holding up her skirt to show her pussy. He stood up and slowly opened the front of his gown. He only wore Y-fronts under it for convenience, and his cock needed little assistance before it fell out of his pants. She looked at it sticking out of his pants, and pointed out that she couldn't see any hairs.

He pulled down his underpants, and she could see not only his stiff cock, but his hairy bollocks as they hung beneath it. She did no more than kneel down in front of him, and lifting her hands stroked his pubic hair. 'Yours feels rough, mine feels soft' she said.

Standing up again, she turned her back on him and bent over. She threw her dress over her head, to expose her little bum to him. Opening her legs, she told him to feel how soft her hairs were, compared to his. He had no control over his actions anymore, and he knelt down behind her, and gently brushed his fingers over her pubes.

Her cunt hairs were soft and silky, and he found himself opening her perfect little cunt lips and slipping his finger into her. 'Ohhh that feels funny' she said, and wriggled her bum. This caused his finger to move around in her cunt, and he was surprised to feel that she was getting juicey.

She was still bending over, bracing herself against the chair. He stood up, and moving closer to her, allowed his knob to rub against her wet little cunt. She giggled ' That tickles' and wiggled her bum again.

He got a firm hold of her bum cheeks, and pulled them apart. He could see her cunt clearly, and as gently as he could he pushed his rigid cock into her. As she felt his cock entering her, she opened her legs as wide as she could, and bent over further to assist its entry.

She felt a sharp sting as his cock split her hymen, and gasped out loud. He was too far gone in lust to care, and carried on pushing his cock into her tight little cunt, until his hairy balls were pressed up against her naked little bum.

She was so tight, that he just stood there for a minute, savouring the sensation of being in her cunt. Mabel could feel herself being really stretched, and it was very uncomfortable. She tried to ease the pressure, by gently moving her bum from side to side. This stretched her cunt a bit, and she felt him withdrawing from her.

She knew there was more to losing your virginity than this. She had often spied on the older girls, when they took their boys into the woods. She had crept close, so she could watch and listen, as they did 'It'.

The girl would often pull their knickers down, and kneel on the grass. The boy would take out their cock, and they would always be stiff. She would watch closely, as they stuck their cock into the hole between the girl's legs, and pounded away at her bottom.

The boy would often cry out after a while, and pull out of the girl. She had been surprised to see jets of white creamy liquid, squirting out of the boy's cock to splash over the girls bum. Once she had heard a girl say that she still had a virgin bum, and what was he going to do about it.

The boy had then stuck his cock up her bum hole, and pounded away at that. She had also seen most girls sucking and rubbing the boy's cocks, and again after a good rubbing, a stream of stuff would shoot out of their cocks all over the girls face.

She didn't think she had lost her virginity yet, so she pushed her cunt back onto his cock. He was going to pull out of her, and think up some apology, when he felt her thrust herself back onto his cock. He let go all restraint, and started to fuck her in earnest.

Holding her shoulders tightly, he fucked her deep and hard. After a minute he stopped, and keeping his cock firmly in her cunt, he lifted her dress over her head so that she was naked.

He then continued to fuck her, his hands moved around to her small firm tits. He held on to them, rolling her nipples between his finger and thumb, as he thrust into her.

He could hear her grunting as he pounded into her cunt, she seemed to be saying 'Virgin bum'. The blood was pounding in his ears now, and before he knew what he was doing he had withdrawn from her cunt. Forcibly spreading her bum cheeks, he thrust his cock up her bum.

She squealed in pain, as she felt her bum hole invaded. Luckily his cock was covered in her cunt juices, and the pounding that he had given her in that area, had relaxed her arse. So although it was painful, she wasn't damaged by the forceful penetration of her virgin little arse.

She was sure now that she had lost her virginity, and so just stood there bent over as he buggered her. The sight of his big cock thrusting up the little girls bum, pushed him over the edge, and with a loud cry his shot his cum up her arse. She felt his cock pulsing in her bum, and then he slowly drew his cock out of her, and collapsed onto the floor exhausted.

She felt her bum cheeks, and couldn't find any creamy stuff on them. 'Why isn't my bum all creamy?' she asked him. 'I came up inside your bum,' he gasped sheepishly. She looked at him thoughtfully for a minute.' I suppose that will have to do' she decided.

'I'm very sorry little girl', he whispered, and reaching into his gown pocket, he pulled out a ten pound note which he pressed into her hand. 'Take this, and please don't tell anyone about what I did'.

Mabel looked at the money, and as she had been taught to be polite, she said thank you. She curtsied to him, and walked out of his office. They had never seen each other since. She was told later, that he had asked to be transferred somewhere else.

She had told Doreen the story in a matter of fact way, and had been surprised at her reaction. Doreen had called her a dirty little whore, saying that only bad women took money for doing 'that' and had walked off.

Doreen hadn't talked to her for days, until she realised that associating with Mabel ensured that she was always in the centre of things, instead of being on the outer edges. Still that had been over forty years ago, and May hoped that time had blurred Doreen's memories of her.

Doreen had settled for good steady Sam, and had chosen the secure path of being a wife and mother. Mabel had played the field, she had almost lost count of the number of men she had fucked during her life. She really must write some sort of memoir, before she forgot.

Mabel and Sam.

Although, if she ever did write her memoirs, she had better leave out the bit that concerned Sam. Mabel and Doreen used to go everywhere together, including dates. One night Sam had been the driver, and after dropping off Mabel's current boyfriend, and then Doreen, he was driving Mabel home.

They all had been drinking that night, but back then there was no breathlyser tests, and Sam was as drunk as they were. When he stopped outside her house, she asked him to come in, as she had promised Doreen that she would lend her Mabel's new handbag for the next day. Sam could give it to her in the morning.

He agreed, and they had to sneak in quietly so as not to wake her parents, who went to bed early every night. She took him into the lounge, and asked him to wait on the sofa while she looked for the handbag. The lounge was very warm from the banked up coal fire.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers