Auntie Mabel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

Sam settled back on the sofa and closed his eyes. The drink and heat proved to much for him, and he dozed off. When Mabel came down with the bag, she saw him sleeping. He had slipped down the sofa, and was laying with his legs apart. The bottom of his shirt had separated from the waistband of his trousers.

She smiled at the sight, and went across to shake him awake. Before she touched him, she saw that he had a very hairy belly. This intrigued her, as her boyfriend was smooth all over. To satisfy her curiosity, she quietly knelt down and gently undid Sam's trousers.

He was deep asleep, so she unzipped his fly, and moved his shirt out of the way so she could see his belly clearly. It was very hairy, thick dark curls ran from his chest down to his groin. She had inadvertently touched his groin as she undid his flys, and he muttered 'Doreen' in his sleep.

She noticed that his underpants were moving, he was dreaming of Doreen and his cock was becoming erect. She watched in fascination, as the head of his cock protruded through the gap in his underpants. Mabel was surprised at the size of it, she wondered if Doreen had ever seen it like this.

It was swollen, and throbbed to the beat of his heart. She looked guiltily around, but the house was quiet, and she was the only one awake. Mabel had drunk a lot of wine that night, and her inhibitions, which were never that strong to begin with, had been further diluted by alcohol.

She wondered how heavy his cock was, so without further ado, she slipped her hand under his shaft and lifted it clear of his pants. Freed from the restraints of the material, and responding to the pressure of her hand it became rigid. He hadn't been circumcised, and his knob was hidden under his foreskin.

She gently pulled his foreskin back, until she had exposed his big purple knob. She saw some cock juice seeping out of the hole in the end, and ran her tongue over it to see what it tasted like. It was warm and salty; on impulse she closed her mouth over his knob, and started to gently suck it.

To her surprise the more she sucked it the bigger it grew. Sam showed no signs of waking, so she slipped her fingers under his balls and eased them out of his pants. She could now see everything clearly. His cock was very big indeed; it was about eight inches long, and almost two inches thick.

Sucking his cock had made her wet her knickers, so she stood up and slipped them off. Going to the door of the lounge, she closed it, and turned off the light. When she got back to Sam, he was lying flat on the sofa with his cock sticking up invitingly.

Lifting her skirt, she straddled him, and carefully lowered herself onto his cock. She was so wet and juicy, that it slipped inside her easily. Mabel gently ground her cunt in a circular motion against his balls. She tightened her cunt muscles around his shaft, and started to bounce up and down on his cock.

She had meant to be very gentle but she was red-hot, her boyfriend had only managed to touch her up that night. Only getting his fingers inside her, had left her hot and frustrated. Before she knew it she had closed her eyes, and was fucking Sam's cock as hard as she could.

She felt her orgasm flood over her, and with a low moan came all over his cock and balls. Her creamy cunt juice soaked into his pants, in her moment of orgasm she thought she heard him cry out. Was it her guilty imagination, or did she really feel his cock pulsing inside her cunt as he emptied his balls into her.

When she had composed herself, she gently slid off his now limp cock. Working by feel in the dark, she tucked his cock back into his pants, and refastened his trousers. Taking a deep breath, she walked to the light switch and turned it on. Picking up the handbag, she walked over to Sam and shook him awake.

He looked about him in a confused sleep befuddled way, and allowed her to help him up off the sofa, and out into the hall. She handed him the handbag, as he went out the door. However, before he left, he turned and kissed her lightly on the mouth. Thank you for that Mabel', he said quietly and smiled at her.

Before she could react, he had walked down the drive and had driven away. Mabel had never known for certain from then on, if Sam had known what she had been doing. Had he in fact been awake all the time, and just pretended to be asleep and unaware of her fucking him.

She just didn't know, but sometimes when she was visiting them and Doreen left them together in the room. She would catch him looking at her, with the hint of a conspiratorial smile.

She had a lot of different men, she enjoyed sex, and back then Aids wasn't an issue. She was always attracted to young rich men. She couldn't understand why any girl would want to get involved with a poor nobody.

Although not a prostitute, she was defiantly a material girl. She avoided the cheap pubs and clubs, and acquired memberships in the casinos and select bars where the well off played. Dressed to kill, she knew she could have any man, in any bar in the world. Her hair alone, drew them to her like bees to honey.

Mabel Pornstar.

She had also once starred in a blue film. It was a one off, and only one copy had been made. A very rich prince had fallen for her, and during a whirlwind affair, had asked her if she would allow him to arrange a film of them making love.

Mabel, or May as she preferred to be known then, had been intriqued. She had seen quite a few blue movies, and was curious to experience making one. He hired a professional crew, and a studio. She was amazed to find that there was a storyboard, that told them how and when to fuck.

There was a professional stud to advise the prince, and a well-known porn star to assist May. In her ignorance, May had assumed that they would just get on a bed and fuck, while someone stood by the bed and filmed them. Before they got near the bed, the stud had given the prince a drug that ensured his cock would stay hard for the duration.

May was taken by the porn star to the bathroom, and given a hot soapy enema up her bum to ensure she was nice and clean up there. The plot was simple, she played Lady Godiva riding naked through town. He played a randy stableman, who after her epic ride helps her off her horse and into his bed.

When she finally got to lay on the bed with his cock in her, she was surrounded by six people. They worked the lights, microphones, and of course the three cameras. The prince had only fucked her a few strokes, when he was told to stop and lift his bum up a bit, so the camera could see his cock entering her cunt.

Once they had a shot of him thrusting into her a couple of times, he was again told to stop. There was no need for him to carry on fucking her, as they would loop the film to show him fucking her for hours if necessary. A similar thing happened when the anal scene was filmed. The porn star liberally lubricated her arse hole, and stretched it with a vibrator to ensure that the prince's cock would slip up easily.

None of this was filmed, only the prince bending her over a haystack and apparently buggering her straight from the horse. She was filmed with his cock entering her mouth, then his cock fucking her mouth for a few strokes only, then pulling it out of her mouth preparatory to coming over her face.

As he would only be able to do this once, there were four cameras recording the event. After much sucking by her, and wanking by him he finally managed to squirt his cum over her face.

Afterwards they sat in a soundproofed room, and grunted and moaned into the microphones. Her lines were 'Fuck me hard my good man', and his were ' do you like it up the arse m'lady' They then got dressed, and went home.

Unbeknownst to the prince, she was called back to the studio the next day. The cum facial as it was referred to, hadn't been good enough for the director, and he had May strip off again, and kneel down in front of the professional stud.

She surprised him by offering to suck, and wank, his enormous cock, until copious jets of semen shot out of it and smothered her face. The cameras recorded it running down her face, and into her mouth. There was so much of it, that it also dripped onto her large naked breasts. Mabel felt the urge to lift up each breast and lick the cum off them. The director was satisfied, and she was sent home again.

It wasn't until a fortnight later, that the film was finally finished and delivered to the prince. They watched it naked in bed, it was very good. It showed her getting a fantastic fucking, then being well buggered, and finally sucking his cock until he came all over her face.

The prince was delighted, and after watching it a few times, and giving her a good fucking. He locked in his safe with the family jewels, and for all she knew, it was still there. The upshot was, that she had never been able to watch a blue movie again with a straight face.

Mabel hadn't married, until she was in her forties. She had vamped a twenty year old son of a rich business tycoon, and despite his family's attempts to block it, they had married. She believed he had a good life with her. True he was always somewhere around the world on business, but when he returned home, she would fuck him senseless.

Although her husband had been tall dark and handsome, they had discovered early in their marriage that he had a low sperm count. No matter how many times he fucked her, he just couldn't get her pregnant. Back then it didn't really worry her, she was young rich and beautiful and a baby would only have slowed her down anyway.

Now of course things were very different, she was still rich and reasonably beautiful, thanks to good bone structure and a good gym. However she found herself getting lonely in the evenings. Doreen had a husband and son for company. Such is life, May thought with a shrug.

Dinner at Doreens.

By the time agreed, May was as ready as she could be. She had put her hair up in a complicated interwoven bun, that made it look normal length. She was wearing a sensible skirt, and a white blouse. To complete the little old lady look, she finished it off with a very nice lavender cardigan.

She had very little makeup on, and had made an attempt to flatten her breasts. Mabel had left her bra off and instead had worn a tight vest. By pressing down on her breasts, she had lost quite a few inches of her bust. All in all, she had done her best to be as non threatening to Doreen as humanly possible.

She walked the few hundred yards to Doreen's house, and rang the bell. No sooner had the doorbell rang than John was out of his seat and running towards the front door. Opening the door with a big welcoming smile on his face, he was stunned at seeing a little old lady standing there.

He was momentarily lost for words, as he regarded the small dowdy woman standing before him. Where was May? Who was this person? Just then the little old lady raised her beautiful blue eyes to his. Looking straight at him, she smiled her beautiful smile, and slowly licked her lips.

Instantly his cock knew her, as memories of her cum filled mouth flooded into his brain. She moved close to him, and her hand slipped between his legs to gently squeeze his balls. ' It's only your poor old Auntie Mabel,' she quavered in an old woman's voice.

He laughed in surprised delight, and looking round to ensure they were unobserved, he held her close and kissed her passionately. She got hold of his hand, and guided it under her sensible skirt, until it rested against her naked hairy cunt.

He slipped his finger as deep into her hole as he could. Mabel thrust her hips towards him to savour the feeling. 'I'm in disguise tonight,' she whispered in his ear, ' remember my mouth, cunt, and arse when you look at me tonight'.

'Is it Mabel, John?' shouted his mum from the kitchen, ' Don't keep her on the doorstep, bring her into the lounge.' Keeping a straight face, and with his eyes down, he took her into the lounge. 'It's Auntie Mabel Dad.' He muttered and held her chair while she sat down gingerly.

His dad asked her what was wrong, she told him that she thought she had done a bit too much the day before. She was sure she had done her back in, and she was tender all over. Sam looked at John reprovingly, and told him that he shouldn't have worked Mabel so hard.

'She was in charge Dad, I only did as she ordered' he muttered apologetically. Doreen walked into the lounge, 'Hello trouble, what have you done now?' she asked Mabel. Sam told her, Doreen suggested that Mabel try some Deep heat well rubbed in, to loosen her back muscles.

Mabel thanked her for the thought, and asked what was on the menu for dinner. Soon they were chatting about food, drink and old friends, and Sam and Doreen seemed to accept the dowdy Mabel as genuine.

John however couldn't look at her without seeing in his mind's eye the passionate naked woman, he had fucked every way possible, the previous day. He could see now what she had done, and he understood why.

As the evening progressed, they spoke about many things. Mabel suddenly asked Doreen if she had ever given her back her new handbag, that she had borrowed years ago. Doreen looked puzzled, so Mabel turned to Sam and reminded him of the night he had borrowed it on behalf of Doreen.

'You do remember that night, don't you Sam?' she asked innocently. Sam's face went red, and he had to avert his eyes from her's. Mabel smiled a secret smile, he had known all along that she was fucking him. Remembering the size of his cock, started getting her damp again.

Seeing her smile, Sam knew that she knew, and the knowledge made his cock swell as it had all those years ago. That night was burned into his memory. He had been drunk, and the room had been warm, but he hadn't been that drunk, and the room hadn't been that warm. He had always fancied Mabel back then, but had been too shy to ask her out.

He had settled for Doreen, she was a pretty girl, but she was the Moon compared to Mabels Sun. That night he had lain on the sofa on purpose. His plan was to have his flys open 'by accident,' and allowing her to catch a glimpse of his big cock. However she had returned before he could do more than pull up his shirt exposing his belly.

Amazingly that had been enough to achieve his desire. And he had to pretend to be asleep, as she played with his cock. Only when she was bouncing on his cock like a wild thing, and he felt her hot cunt juices splashing over his balls, did he lose control and with a muffled cry shoot his hot cum deep into her willing cunt.

Doreen insisted that she had indeed given Mabel her handbag back, and they both laughed over the mad things they had got up to when they were young.

John's conception.

Neither Sam nor Mabel realised that was it not for that night, Sam may not have married Doreen, and John almost certainly would not have been born. Sam had courted Doreen very slowly, and had only progressed to feeling her tits. Doreen was a good girl and although she would sometimes hold his naked cock, she refused to suck it as her friends bragged about doing to their boyfriends.

If things had continued like that, then they may well have gone their separate ways. However on their next date, Sam was so randy from thinking about Mabel bouncing on his cock, that he was very forceful with Doreen in the back seat of his car. Before she knew it his fingers were inside her sensible white cotton knickers, and he was fingering her cunt passionately.

Doreen had never allowed things to go that far before, and suddenly found herself having her first orgasm. She was still in the throes of it, when she found herself on her knees with Sam pulling down her knickers. The next thing she knew she had his cock rammed up her virgin cunt, and he was fucking her madly.

The combination of her original orgasm, and the feel of his big cock fucking her, made her come again. Hearing her moan in passion, Sam lost all control and squirted his hot cum deep into her fertile womb.

A few months afterward, she told him that it would be best if they got married as soon as possible. Sam was proud and delighted, and they married just soon enough to quell rumours of a shotgun wedding. It could be argued that Mabel, was the cause of John being born.

Mabel was having a wonderful evening, it was lovely just to relax in pleasant company, and chat about inconsequential things. The alternative, would be her sitting alone watching TV until bed time. After having John in her bed, it seemed so very empty without him. She needed some reason to see him more often.

Mabel needs a car.

During the conversation, she brought up the fact that she needed to be able to travel to the nearest main towns. The bus service in their village was hopeless, and she really needed a car. However she couldn't drive, and it was no use her buying a car until she could.

She would like to learn to drive, but she would need a car to learn in. There were no driving schools in the village, so she needed someone who could drive to teach her at weekends and odd evenings. Did they know of anyone who could help her? Sam obviously could drive, but he knew that to offer his services would put him in deep shit with Doreen.

She was still wary of Mabel and would not like to think of them in a car alone together in the country. Sam asked John to join him in the kitchen. When they were alone he suggested that John could take Mabel out a few evenings and weekends, to teach her the rudiments of driving.

John cunningly whispered, that the last thing he wanted to do was drive an old lady about during his time off. He would rather be out with his mates down the pub.

Hearing this, made Sam aware that he would really rather his son was sober, and with a sensible adult. Rather than being down the pub and getting pissed every night.

However he waited until he had a private talk with Doreen in the kitchen before they returned to Mabel and addressed the problem. While Doreen and Sam were discussing, how much safer John would be with Mabel.

Mabel was slowly opening her legs, and lifting up her sensible skirt, so that John could have a good look at her wet cunt. Seeing her sitting there so prim and proper, with her golden hairy cunt on view gave John an instant erection. She had known that this would happen, and had only meant to tease him tonight.

He surprised, and alarmed her, by getting his hard cock out and beckoning her over. 'I want your cunt on my cock.' He whispered urgently. She knew it was far to dangerous to do that. Regardless, the sight of him sitting there with his cock in his hand, seemed to switch her brain off, and allow her cunt to take charge.

She stood up, and lifting her skirts up high, walked over to him, and straddling his lap, lowered her hot cunt onto his cock. She could feel his cock throbbing in her cunt, she could also hear Doreen and Sam talking in the next room. ' Bounce on my cock.' He ordered.

Listening intently for any sign of his parents return to the room, she commenced bouncing up and down on his rampant young cock. The sight of his Auntie Mabel bouncing on his naked cock, combined with her braless breasts bouncing in front of his eyes, and the excitement of his parents possibly coming and catching them, made John ready to come quicker than he would have wanted.

However, before he could reach to point of no return, they heard his mum and dad returning from the kitchen. Mabel quickly lifted her cunt off his cock, she only had to stand, to enable her skirt to drop down and make her decent again. However he just sat there with his cock out, and throbbing.

She hurriedly tucked his cock back into his trousers, and moved back across the room to her chair, just as Doreen and Sam re-entered the room. Sam and Doreen presented a united front as they explained to Mabel that they would be happy to let John show her the ropes so to speak, but he didn't have a car so they seemed stumped for a solution.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers