Auntie Mabel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
245 Followers

That had been forty odd years ago, Mabel wondered what had happened to Steve the mechanic. Her car was now old, but in perfect working condition, just like her.

Lady Alison.

Just under an hour later, she was driving up the drive of Lady Alison's house. Alison was waiting to welcome her, and took her inside to the sitting room. The maid brought them a glass of wine each, and Mabel politely sipped hers while waiting for Alison to get to the reason for her invitation.

'I have decided to Marry,' announced Alison, 'he is my Masseur, his name is Alan. Before I commit myself, I want to be sure that he loves me, and will be faithful to me. I need you to test him, you are still beautiful and obviously sexy. We will tell him that you are a very rich friend of mine, who is over here in England looking for a husband.

If he can give you a massage, without being unfaithful to me, then I will marry him. If he tries to make love to you, then he is out the door.'

'Have you fucked yet?' Mabel asked bluntly.

'No, but he has made me orgasm more than once, on his massage table,' she admitted sheepishly.

'Will you help me, for Simon's sake?' Alison begged.

Mabel privately thought that invoking the name of her dead husband, and Alison's brother was a bit below the belt. However she had nothing better to do, so she agreed.

'You will know he loves you, if he refuses me,' said Mabel.

Alison just smiled at her, and told Mabel that she must do her best to seduce him. There was one thing that Alison hadn't mentioned. Alan always massaged her in the dark, he believed that the dark relaxed the muscles and made his job easier. Also he never spoke during the massage, just used his hands to direct the placement of her limbs.

Curiouser and curiouser, thought Mabel, but agreed to the terms. Alison contacted Alan on her phone, and arranged for him to be there in half an hour.

'He likes to find me already bathed, and naked on the table, before he comes into the room,' she explained to a wondering Mabel.

'I will help you get ready for him,' Alison offered.

She led Mabel to the large bathroom, and decided to join her in the bath. Mabel didn't care; she wasn't shy in front of women. Come to think of it, she wasn't shy in front of men either. Soon they were sharing a lovely soapy bath, it was easily big enough for the two of them. As Alison soaped Mabel's back, she asked her how her sex life was going.

Mabel was a bit surprised at such a personal question, but told her that as she had just moved to her new home, she hadn't had a chance to look at the local talent. She didn't want anyone knowing about her new toyboy John. Alison finished soaping Mabel's back, and turned round so Mabel could soap hers.

Mabel asked Alison why it had taken her so long to decide to marry. Alison admitted that there had been a few candidates for her hand that she had fancied, but that her father had been dead set against them. Perhaps she would be luckier this time around. Mabel complimented Alison on her body; she was almost six foot tall and willowy.

Like Mabel, her breasts were large compared to the rest of her, and although her hair was nowhere near as long as Mabel's, it hung down to the small of her back when loose. They went into the dressing room to dry themselves.

Mabel was surprised when Alison asked to feel her breasts. Alison's father had always maintained that Mabel had silicone breasts, and she wondered if they were real or not. Mabel just shrugged, which made the aforementioned breasts bounce gently.

Alison stood in front of her, and lifted both of her breasts as if to weigh them. Then she gently squeezed them, and felt them all over. She lifted them up, and looked under them for surgical scars.

'It looks as if father was wrong, your breasts are definitely real, and if I might say they are very beautiful.' She said at last.

Mabel thanked her for the compliment, and told Alison that she thought her breasts were beautiful too.

'Oh, thank you, that means a lot coming from you,' and she impulsively kissed Mabel on the cheek. She took Mabel's hand and led her into the massage room, it was lovely and warm and there was a proper massage table.

It was covered in black leather, and had a hole in it, for the client to put their face in. She asked Mabel to lie on the table face down. When she had done so, Alison undid Mabel's hair and started to comb it out.

Mabel's hair was her pride and joy, it reached from the crown of her head to her ankles. Her hair was a glorious golden colour, and was thick and wavy. Alison was humming a little tune, as she ran the comb from Mabel's head to her feet.

As she combed her hair she was spreading it out, to evenly cover her body. When she had finished, Mabel had relaxed her muscles and was totally covered by her hair. So her hair would not get in the way of the massage, Alison then plaited it into two large pigtails.

These were pinned up into Mabel's customary bun. Alison informed Mabel, that Alan would be there in a few minutes. She patted her bottom, turned off the lights and left the room. Soft music issued from hidden speakers, and lulled Mabel into a dreamlike state. She heard someone quietly come into the room, and approach the table.

Hands gently worked their way down her naked body, checking for tightness in areas of her back, and feeling each of her vertebrae. After the initial inspection, she felt a fantastic sensation, as a pair of mink gloves, were rubbed slowly down her body. The feel of the warm fur on her skin, almost put her to sleep, it was so relaxing.

She could feel her muscles starting to melt, as her tensions were rubbed away. The hands moved her arms, so that they were away from her sides. She felt warm aromatic oil, being poured down her spine from her neck to the cleft of her bottom.

Warm hands, started to rub the oil deep into her body. They worked down from her neck, rubbing every vertebrae of her spine until they reached her bottom.

The hands then parted her bum cheeks, and continued to rub the oil between them. She felt her anus relaxing, as the warm oily fingers rubbed around it.

Her legs were gently opened, to allow the hands to continue rubbing the oil between her legs. She could feel the warm oily fingers brushing against her golden pubic hair. They finally parted it, so they could rub the oil directly onto and between the lips of her vagina.

Mabel was unconsciously swaying her bottom to the soft music, and when the fingers worked their way back up towards her anus, she felt a warm oily finger slip inside her. She groaned in pleasure, and lifted her bum up slightly, so the finger went into her even deeper. It started to gently rotate, and stretched her anus very gently.

She could feel all her tensions dissipating, as the finger massaged deep inside her bum. She almost cried out in disappointment when it withdrew from her relaxed bum hole, but it was only moving down to her vagina again. This time it slipped up inside her body, and again rotated gently to open her. She could feel her juices oozing out from between her cunt lips, as the finger was joined by another, and then another.

She could now feel three fingers slipping in and out of her juicy cunt, and could feel the approach of her orgasm in the distance. The fingers withdrew from her cunt, and again went up towards her anus. She felt two hands parting her bum cheeks, and then a lovely warm tongue started to lick her bottom. It started from her vagina, and licked its way to just past her anus, then it went back down only to repeat its journey again.

She found herself pushing her bum up against the tongue as it neared her anus, trying to get it to enter her. At last she succeeded, and the tongue went deep inside her bum hole. It licked in and around her anus, until her bum was totally relaxed. Mabel groaned with pleasure at the feeling of having her bum licked. The hands returned, and indicated that she turn onto her back.

She felt too weak to move, but managed with the gentle help of the hands to end up flat on her back. The room was very dark, and she could only make out a dim shape as it moved around the table. The hands came back again, pouring oil between her breasts and dribbling it down her tummy towards her pubes. She could feel the warm oil running between her cunt lips, and soaking into her pubic hair.

The hands began to gently massage her breasts, lifting and kneading them. She felt the dim shape bending over her, and then she felt a pair of hot lips sucking gently on her nipples, until they became erect and swollen. Again she felt the distant promise of her orgasm.

All her attention was on her nipples, and she needed them to be sucked harder. The mouth moved away from her breasts, and the hands returned. The warm oil was rubbed into her skin, and down her belly towards her open legs. She felt more warm oil being poured between her legs, and down each of her inner thighs, until she could feel it dripping between her toes.

The hands rubbed the oil down her legs, into her knees, and down her calves, until they were massaging her feet. Each toe was individually oiled and massaged, and then the hands moved up her legs again towards her open vagina. Her knees were lifted up, and her legs spread, to expose her eager cunt to the approaching hands.

At last they were between her legs again, and she was thrusting herself up off the table, to entice those fingers to go deep into her. A hand was placed on her naked belly, and she was gently pushed down onto the table. She moaned in disappointment, until she felt those oily fingers parting her cunt lips again.

Fingers gripped both her throbbing lips firmly, and pulled them wide apart. She felt the tongue lick deep inside her vagina, and the mouth suck hard on her swollen clitoris. She was growling now, a primitive sound that threatened violence if her cunt wasn't given the attention it demanded. The fingers returned with a vengeance, thrusting into her open cunt and stretching it wide, until eventually all the fingers of the hand were inside her.

She opened her legs as wide as possible, to give them unrestricted entry. Her cunt was now more relaxed and open, than it had ever been in her life. She felt the fingers close into a fist, and she could feel that fist thrusting deep inside her cunt. She had never been so stretched, and the feeling was amazing.

Slowly the fist relaxed, and one by one, the fingers decreased until there were only two thrusting up her. Before she could growl in frustration, the missing fingers returned. Whilst two stayed inside her throbbing cunt, two more slipped up her bottom.

She now had fingers up her cunt and arse, and a thumb rubbing against her clitoris. She lifted her legs right up, so her knees were either side of her breasts, and held her own legs tightly to give unrestricted access to her body.

Her orgasm was within seconds, and as she felt the first stirrings of it, she felt a large swollen nipple thrust into her mouth. She instinctively sucked it into her mouth, and felt a hot soft breast pushing against her face. Suckling this breast gave her a feeling of safety and contentment, and this triggered her overdue orgasm.

It exploded from between her legs, and flashed over her entire body in an instant. She took a deep breath and letting go of the breast, screamed her pleasure into the darkness of the room. As her orgasm raged through her, the fingers slowed in their stimulation of her, until they were withdrawn completely.

Hands lowered her legs down for her, and helped her turn on her side. She curled up into the foetal position, as the waves of pleasure racked her body. She was gasping for breath, and tears were streaming down her face, for no reason other than sheer relief from all her tensions.

She lay there shuddering from the aftershocks of her massive orgasm. Again she felt the warm stroking of the mink gloves, running from her neck down to her naked bottom. Slowly under the gentle rubbing of the glove, she uncurled and lay flat on her back again.

The tongue was back, this time parting her lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. It thrust deep into her mouth, and she thrust her tongue back into its mouth. Hands caressed her body and breasts, and lips were kissing her face and neck. She felt the erotic pain of her neck being bitten in passion, and another wave of pleasure caused her juices to flow again.

A soft warm body climbed onto the table and gently lay down on her, face to face, breast to breast, and pubes to pubes. Mabel wrapped her arms tightly around the other body, and felt it's pubes rubbing against her throbbing cunt. The other body stiffened in her arms, and with a triumphant cry came for her.

Hot cunt juices flooded out, and splashed over her pubes and belly. She held on tight, as waves of pleasure raced through the other body, until at last it relaxed on hers. Her hands felt a soft warm bottom, and long hair had fallen over her face. She could smell the musky scent of a woman's cunt juice, and just the slightest trace of Alison's perfume.

Tears were falling on her face, and as her eyes adjusted to the dim light, she saw the beautiful face of Alison gazing down at her. Giving Mabel a tender kiss, she slid from the table and stood beside it waiting for her to recover enough to sit up. When Mabel finally got off the table, her legs were wobbly, and Alison had to help her walk into the bedroom and lay her down on the bed.

Alison climbed under the covers with her, and held her in her arms. As she was so much taller than Mabel, her breasts formed a ready made pillow for her head. Once they had both calmed down from the orgasmic storm that had swept over them, Mabel asked 'Why.'

Alison gently kissed her, and explained that the reason that she had never married, was that she was a confirmed Lesbian. She had been for many years, since boarding school and before. All the people she had wanted for a partner were women. Her father wouldn't have it, he wasn't going to have his empire split up after his death amongst a pack of strangers.

His son's share of the empire, was already in the hands of that gold digger Mabel. Alison suggested that if she could interest Mabel in becoming her partner, then the empire would be back in the family. Lesbians could now marry, and they could run it after he was gone.

She had orchestrated this situation, to seduce Mabel, and show her what it could be like to be her partner. The wine had contained a mild drug to dull her suspicions, until Alison had time to turn her on with the techniques that she had learned over the past years.

She apologised for the deception, but she was desperate and Mabel was her best choice. The drug was wearing off, and Mabel's mind was clearing fast. Lying there safe in Alison's arms, she bore no ill will towards her. Mabel herself was a material girl, and may have done the same in her place.

Alison's lovemaking was earth-shattering, and she knew she would never forget that massage. However she had plans of her own concerning John. She loved and wanted him in her life, but was realistic enough to realise that there could be no long term relationship with a boy forty two years younger than she was.

He would eventually need a woman his own age if he wanted a family of his own. She was quite happy to help him find such a woman, but not just yet. Alison's offer was very tempting, Mabel was already rich, but if she ended up an equal partner in Brit oil, she would be a billionaire. She would need to consider all the options, before she made any decision.

It was late and she was mentally and sexually exhausted, she kissed Alison lovingly on her mouth, and cuddling up to her breasts went to sleep. Alison lay there holding Mabel in her arms, just listening to her breathing until she too slept.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
245 Followers