Auntie Mabel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

When they had all sat down, Sam asked Mabel the reason for the Dinner party. Mabel replied that it gave her a chance to meet them all, and to introduce her special guest to them. She then made a signal to her hired butler, who opened the dining room door.

Lady Alison Armatage glided into the room, she was wearing a pure white silk dress and looked like a classic Greek deity. With a beaming smile she greeted them all warmly, and after kissing Mabel, sat down beside her. John had no idea who this tall lovely woman was, so listened carefully as his dad asked to be introduced to Mabels guest.

Mabel made the introductions, and when she had given all their names to Alison she then introduced Alison to them.

'Please welcome Lady Alison Amatage, this party is to celebrate our Engagment. We are to be married.' Mabel announced.

Sam, Doreen, Bill and Sue were sufficiently mature to accept this news with aplomb. John and Jane however, were stunned and couldn't help but show it. Jane couldn't believe her ears. Mabel had categorically told her that she wasn't a lesbian, and yet was going to marry a woman.

However it was John who took the news worst. He heard the words Mabel spoke, but they didn't register in his brain. His lover May, had just told him she was going to marry a woman. His mouth hung open in shock, Jane noticed his distress and squeezed his hand to comfort him.

While the adults congratulated Mabel and Alison, Jane just managed to smile at them. John was still in shock and sat speechless, he thought of many things to say but decided to keep his mouth shut until he knew what was really going on. The dinner was marvellous, and the conversation obviously revolved around the news of the wedding.

By listening to the conversations John gleaned that Mabel and Alison were getting married in order to amalgamate an enormous Oil Empire. Johns brain started to work again albeit slowly. This appeared to be a business arrangement, rather than a love match. He decided that he would wait until he could speak to May in private, before he committed himself to any opinion.

Jane also relaxed, as the adults wormed the facts of the matter out of Mabel and Alison.

'You had us worried there for a minute Mabel,' said Sam, 'I thought you had become a lesbian,'

'Don't panic Sam,' replied Mabel with a grin,

'It's only Alison who is the Lesbian, I'm just her bit of rough.'

'Sorry if that shocks you,' said Alison 'but I am a lesbian, or Gay as the current fashion seems to label us.' It became clear that when they were married, Mabel would almost certainly have to leave the village.

This news really hit John hard; he was already reeling from the news that his May was getting married. However he had rationalised this; buy assuming that it wouldn't make a great deal of difference to his relationship with Mabel. They could still be lovers. The news that Mabel would be leaving the village was far worse, how could they stay lovers if she didn't live here anymore?

Once the first shock had passed, the evening went very well. Everyone except John, had a little story to tell to amuse the others. Even Jane had an anecdote about her work, that amused the adults. At the end of the evening they all said their goodbyes, and made their various ways home.

After a secret prompting from Mabel; Jane asked John if he would give her a ride in his Mini. John was still in shock so agreed without thought. Had someone asked him to walk home naked he would have agreed, his mind was still spinning. Mabel might soon be leaving him, his heart was breaking and he was finding it hard to breath.

He had arrived in the mini because he went everywhere in it, so he helped Jane into the passenger seat and drove away from Mabel's flat. Jane noticed that he was just driving out of the village until he came to a certain layby. Jane didn't know that this was the same layby where he had christened this car with May.

John turned the engine off and just sat there quietly. After a while she noticed that his shoulders were gently shaking, and to her horror realised that he was crying quietly. She undid her seatbelt, and put her arms around his shoulders to comfort him.

Jane didn't understand what was happening. He wasn't drunk because he knew he would be driving home, and wouldn't do anything to risk his ability to drive his car. She thought she would just hold him, and wait and see what happened. He turned into her and she held him close to her breasts, rocking him gently as he cried.

His face was buried between her breasts, and he could smell the same perfume from her dress that Mabel always used. This broke down the last of his strength, and he sobbed broken heartedly in her arms.

'She doesn't love me, she doesn't want me ' he was whispering to himself.

Jane was at a loss, who didn't love him? She knew he didn't have a girlfriend; Mabel had made that quite clear. Who else was in his life that he would care about? The only person that she could think of was herself.

Unlike John, she had been drinking and the wine was expensive and powerful. Jane decided to take a chance and whispered in his ear.

'There there, shhhhhh, I love you and I want you, I think of you all the time and when I do I get really hot and juicy.

The inside of the car was very dark, and John was upset and confused. He could smell May's perfume, and feel large soft breasts against his face. She was telling him that she loved him and wanted him. He reached up for her, and pulling her head down to his he kissed her passionately.

Jane still didn't know what was going on, but decided to go with the flow and returned his kisses with equal passion. His hand had found her breasts and was fondling them. He was rolling her nipples between his finger and thumb, until they were hard and throbbing with desire.

She felt his hand leave her breasts, and then he had released the seat back so it reclined fully. As she went backwards with the seat, so her legs opened for him. She felt his hand sliding up her inner thigh, until it reached her naked shaven cunt. She had become very wet, and with little effort his fingers were soon buried deep inside her.

He heard her gasp as his fingers thrust deep into her hot cunt, she had upset him and he was going to make her pay for it. He fingered her cunt very hard, whilst muffling her cries with his mouth. He stuck his tongue deep into her mouth, as he wanked her cunt furiously.

Soon he was rewarded with the feel of her hot cunt juice splashing over his fingers as she came for him. She was still shuddering from her orgasm, as he roughly turned her onto her knees facing the rear of the car. He grasped the hem of her dress; which was already around her waist and pulled it entirely over her head.

He then threw it into the back seat, leaving her kneeling naked with her bum to his face. John roughly parted her bum cheeks, and kissed and licked her naked cunt and arse. His tongue alternated between her cunt and her anus, licking and thrusting deep inside both.

He could hear her gasping as he did this, and he reached down and released his rampant cock from his trousers. Spreading her legs as wide as the car permitted he located his knob against her dripping cunt, and thrust it deep into her.

Her cry of shock and pain, was swallowed by the sound of his belly slapping against her naked arse. He fucked her ferociously, gripping hold of her hair and pushing her face into the leather seat. He didn't want to make love to her; he just wanted to fuck her cunt as hard and as deep as he possibly could.

He was grunting with the effort of ramming his big cock into her cunt, over and over. He knew she would want his cock up her arse soon, but fuck her he was just going to fuck her uncaring cunt, until he shot his load deep inside her. He could feel his cum pressure building and he was going to cum in her cunt. Then he thought fuck her, she's going to take all of my cum in her mouth the fucking bitch.

Once decided he pulled out of her cunt, and opening the passenger door got out of the car. John reached into the car and grabbing her by her hair, pulled her round so she was facing his cock.

As her mouth opened to gasp in much needed air, she found his big cock thrust into it. Her muffled cries were ignored as he fucked her mouth using his grip on her hair, to hold it tight against his groin. He was ready to empty his balls into her mouth, and pulled her head back to position her mouth for his ejaculation.

Just as he released his pent up cum into her open mouth, the moonlight showed him the beautiful face of Jane. She felt her mouth being filled with his hot spurting cum, and frantically tried to swallow it. There was so much of it squirting out of his big cock, that it splashed out of her mouth and ran down her naked breasts.

John was imagining he had just fucked Jane, as he held Mays unfaithful mouth hard against his balls. Good he thought I'd rather fuck Jane any day, than be taken for a cunt by you May. Once his orgasm had finished, his legs began to feel shaky and he leaned hard against the car roof.

From this position he could see into the car, and focusing his eyes he realised that he could still see Jane. She was naked, and kneeling slumped on he passenger seat of the mini. She was gasping for air, and her body seemed to be shaking.

Her legs were open and he could see that a mixture of his and her cum, had soaked into the leather seat. He could hear her whispering 'Fuck me, fuck me,' over and over. He then watched as another wave of orgasmic pleasure racked her naked body, and yet more cum splashed out of her cunt over the seats.

John was stunned, what the fuck was Jane doing in his car and why the fuck was she naked. Why the fuck was she coming over his seat, he didn't know if cum would stain leather. He looked down and noticed his naked cock hanging out of his trousers, and remembered coming into May's mouth. Where the fuck was May? What the fuck was going on here.

He tucked his cock into his trousers and shutting the passenger door, walked around and sat in the drivers seat. Jane was almost delirious with pleasure, one second she had been whispering comforting words to John. The next minute he was kissing her, feeling her tits and then he somehow had his fingers up her cunt.

Before she knew it his fingers had caused her cunt to explode. Cunt juice had splashed everywhere, she then felt his strong hands turning her onto her knees and stripping her dress off. She was still coming from his fingers, when his big cock thrust deep into her cunt from behind.

Her hymen must have definitely broken, but as she was still in the midst of an orgasm she hardly noticed it. She felt herself held down with her naked bum in the air, as his cock rammed deep into her cunt. Her whole body was shaking with the impacts, and before she could yell at him in protest another massive orgasm ripped through her.

She just knelt there submissively taking his cock, as the waves of pleasure flowed through her naked body. Suddenly he withdrew his cock from her throbbing cunt, and the next thing she knew his big juicy knob was filling her mouth. She could hardly breath, but he just kept thrusting it into her mouth until she heard him cry out in passion, and her mouth was flooded with his hot spurting cum.

Finally he pulled his now soft cock out of her mouth, and shutting her door walked around and sat down beside her. Jane was now very aware that he was still dressed, and she was stark naked and covered in both his cum and her own. Her cunt was burning and her mouth was feeling a bit abused, plus she could still taste his cum.

She looked around for her dress; then thought fuck it I'll wait until I've got my breath back before I do anything. John just sat there trying to puzzle the situation out. It looked very like he had just given Jane a good fucking. May wasn't here, why had he thought she was? He looked across at Jane still lying on the reclined passenger seat. She was naked and sprawled on her back with her legs open.

Cum was dripping from her shaven cunt onto his seat, and he could also see cum running from her mouth and dripping onto her naked breasts. She seemed covered in cum from her head to her cunt.

'Feeling better now?' she asked quietly, as her mouth was still

'Fuck me Jane, what the fuck happened, why did I fuck you?'

'I don't fucking know.' She yelled,' one minute we were talking, the next I've got your cock up me, and you're fucking me rigid. What the fuck got into you, why were you so upset earlier?' she asked plaintively.

'I never thought I'd lose my virginity in a mini for fucks sake, at least Tracey lost hers in a Jag.' She muttered angrily.

John was stunned, he had never thought for a moment that 'tits' was still a virgin at eighteen.

'Are you saying that I am the first man to fuck you?'

'Yes,' she whispered.

'I'm sorry Jane,' he offered.

'Why? Didn't you enjoy it? Because I fucking well did. Do you think I liked being an eighteen year old virgin, it was fucking embarrassing let me tell you.'

'You're not angry with me then?' he asked nervously.

'Fuck me no,' she giggled;

'I wanted you to fuck me all night, that's why I wanted you to drive me home.'

'Well I'm not sure exactly what happened, or why it happened but I can say that you are a fantastic fuck, sorry about coming in your mouth.'

'Just as well you did, with that amount of cum up my cunt I would probably have gotten pregnant,' she replied admiringly.

'I really like you Jane, my life has been a bit complicated lately but I have always fancied you.'

'I fancy you as well so we are quits, where's my dress that you ripped off me?'

They both chuckled and managed between them to get Jane back into her dress. John pulled her towards him and kissed her mouth, she kissed him back eagerly. It was now very late and he drove her home as quickly as possible. After a last deep kiss, he watched as she walked up her path and went indoors.

Feeling very strange he drove home and fell onto his bed fully dressed. He lay there thinking about things, he had been stupid to get upset over May leaving the village. He had always known that there was no future in their relationship. Still he would miss her when she left, but until then he would fuck her every chance he had.

Then there was Jane, she fancied him and he fancied her. He had taken Jane Sanderson's virginity, his cock twitched in pride at the thought. With a smile on his face he fell asleep.

Jane's mum was waiting for her in the kitchen.

'I was going to ask you where you had been, and what were you doing,' her mum asked with a smile.

'However your dress tells me everything, and I hope you are as happy about it as I was when I lost mine.'

Jane just smiled and kissed her mum.

'What's that on your face? No don't tell me, forget I asked,' her mum said and hurried upstairs to bed. Jane got herself a glass of milk, and followed her up.

Mabel was in bed with Alison, it seemed the least she could do. Alison was over the moon that they were now officially engaged, and kept kissing her and touching her at every opportunity. Mabel knew she wouldn't see John tonight, so decided that she may as well fuck Alison.

They had shared a shower together, and were now ready for sex. Mabel let her choose what she wanted to do, as she was the guest. Alison had asked for 69 so they were laying top to toe, with each other's cunts next to the other's mouth. Mabel was enjoying the feel of her cunt being licked; in return she was sucking on Alison's clitoris until it was hard and swollen.

Mabel's mind wasn't really on sex, she was very worried about John. Hearing her plans must have been a shock for him, but he seemed to have handled it as well as she could have expected. Mabel intended to give him the best sex he had ever had, in return for being so understanding about her situation.

As Alison was licking her cunt, she was thinking about how to introduce John to Anal sex. The fact that he had fucked her up the arse many times, wouldn't have prepared him for being fucked up the arse himself. She would have to start with just slipping her finger up his bum, as she was wanking his cock.

If he liked that, then she could progress to a slender vibrator as she sucked him. If still interested then it would be the full sized vibrator up his arse. If that did anything for him, then she might finally fuck him herself with a strap on cock.

She had to admit that after all the times he had fucked her up the arse, she was looking forward to returning the favour. She was brought back to the present; by Alison coming over her face. Thoughts of buggering John, had made her suck so hard on her clitoris that she had triggered Alison's orgasm.

Mabel held on tight to Alison's naked bum as she shuddered through it, and finally collapsed on top of her with her cunt pressed against Mabels mouth. When Alison had recovered she thanked May, and asked how she wanted to come. Thinking about fucking John up the arse had turned her on, and she asked Alison to bugger her with a strap on.

Mabel had already cleaned herself, just in case the opportunity for an arse fuck arose. She only had to kneel on the bed with her bum towards Alison, to be ready. Alison had just bought a new sex toy, and was anxious to try it out on Mabels arse.

This was a strap on that not only vibrated and rotated, but had the capability to squirt a creamy liquid out of its end into the person being fucked. Mabel indicated she was ready by wiggling her bum, and Alison knelt behind her with the strap on. She guided the vibrating knob into Mabels anus, and once it was in a few inches she switched on the rotation feature. Mabel groaned as her anus was stretched, and swayed her bum from side to side to ease the entry of the vibrator.

Although Alison had a hang up about being penetrated, she loved to fuck others with a strap on. Reaching under Mabel she grabbed hold of her big tits and started to fuck her arse in earnest. She liked to feel her own tits bouncing about on Mabels naked back, as she fucked her.

'Let me know when you are coming she gasped, as she rammed the cock into Mabel's arse. Mabel allowed herself to come quickly, and said 'Now fuck you Alison, I'm coming Nowwwww.' As soon as she heard, this Alison squeezed the big balls that hung from the strap on, and a stream of thick creamy liquid shot up Mabel's bum.

There was so much of it, that it ran back down the cock and splashed all over Alisons knees. Mabel allowed herself to fall forward off the strap on, and relaxed face down on the bed. Creamy stuff was dripping out of her arse and soaking the sheets.

They had both orgasmed, and now Alison wanted to drink wine and chat about the forthcoming nuptials. Mabel let her chatter on, making the appropriate noises when required. Alison was a girlie girl and loved all this wedding stuff. Mabel saw it as a business agreement, and put up with the happy chatter with good grace. Finally they cuddled up to one another and went to sleep.

The first thing that John remembered when he woke up the following morning was that he had taken Jane's virginity. The second thing he remembered was it was a Saturday, and he was to give Mabel an extended driving lesson.

To be Continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers
12