Auntie Mabel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you too darling, but I really need a drink, get your fucking sexy body off me so I can get my wine.'

Jane surrendered and rolled off her, Mabel slowly staggered to the table and pouring out a large glass of wine threw it straight down her throat.

She poured out another, and this time sat down on the bed beside Jane and offered it to her.

Jane took the glass in a slightly shaky hand and gulped the wine down quickly.

They both fell back on the bed with a sigh of relief.

'I fucking needed that,' said Mabel with feeling.

'It was very nice,' agreed Jane, rolling over and holding Mabels cunt.

'Oh for fucks sake girl, please I beg you, let me get my breath back before you rape me again.' Mabel begged with a smile.

'Don't worry old girl I'm fucked too, I just want to hold you and perhaps ...,'

Jane leant over and took one of Mabels nipples into her mouth and laying her head on Mabel's chest gently sucked it.

Mabel stroked her hair lovingly as she felt the suction of Jane's mouth on her breast.

'What the fuck have I done? I have never made love to a girl as young as you.'

'Don't worry Auntie, I still want John, but I really appreciate what you have done for me, and I wanted to thank you properly.'

'If you had thanked me any better, I would be dead of pleasure you little fucker.'

Mabel shut her eyes and was soon asleep; Jane sucked her breast until she too drifted off, dreaming of a threesome, her, John and Mabel.

To be continued...