Auntie Mabel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

She left him there, to be found by the other interns in due course.

Bill was never sure whom it was that had made love to him, while he was tied up and helpless.

He considered many women who could have been the culprit. The one woman he never considered was 'Stainless Steel'.

John watched with interest as Bill left the room and then returned with the mask and belt.

Bill placed the sleep mask over Sue's eyes, and tied her arms to her sides with the belt.

She now looked very helpless and vulnerable, and his cock started to ache with desire.

Sue didn't mind this at all; she had been a bit concerned that Bill might want to whip her bum.

Thankfully he was satisfied with just tying her up.

Bill put a cushion under her head so she could rest her head on the floor.

This presented her arse to him in a most provocative manner.

He soon had his cock back in her bum hole, and was buggering her again.

Bill had enjoyed fucking Sue's cunt, from a squatting position. He also found that he could thrust his cock deeper into her arse if he straddled her.

He could also look down and see his cock entering her bum right up to the bollocks.

The combination of Bill's big cock thrusting into her, plus the unusual angle of penetration finally allowed Sue to come.

Bill felt her arse tighten on his cock, just before her cunt juice splashed over his balls.

He held his cock still, as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Over the sounds of Sue coming, he heard the annoying sound of his pager issuing from his trouser pocket.

He slipped his cock out of her bum, and walked across to extract the pager from his pocket.

It was his colleague at the hospital, who wanted him to ring in.

They had a difficult patient at the moment, and Bill thought it best to ring in and help if he could.

He looked at Sue, she was still in the midst of her orgasm. Deciding that she needed a break for a minute, he walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

John was nearly coming himself, he had watched Bill's big cock ramming into Sue's bum with mounting excitement.

Before he could come, Bill had pulled his cock out of Sue's bum and apparently answered some kind of phone.

John then watched as Bill left the room and went into the kitchen.

From his position, John could see Bill sitting at the table deep in conversation with someone.

John's eyes flicked back to where Sue was still kneeling on the carpet.

She was blindfolded and trussed up, with her just fucked bum sticking up in the air.

She was still shuddering and moaning as her orgasm receded.

John's bollocks overcame his brain, as he stood up and walked to the patio door.

It was unlocked and he quietly slid it open, just enough to slip through into the sitting room.

His cock was sticking out of his pants, like a lopped off branch.

He could see and hear that Sue was still coming, and he could see her cunt juice running down the inside of her naked thighs.

With Bills voice a distant mumble in the kitchen John straddled Sue's arse just as Bill had done.

Without saying a word, he lowered his cock until his knob touched her gaping anus.

With the slightest of pressure his cock slid up her bum, and he thrust his hips forwards fucking her up the arse.

Sue was just coming down from her first orgasm, when she was being buggered again.

'Oh Bill you fucker, fuck my arse, fuck it hard.'

This time the cock was really ramming up her bum, and hands reached under her and squeezed and fondled her swinging breasts.

Her arse was being fucked so hard, that she was being shoved towards the fireplace.

She couldn't do anything to stop this, as her arms were tied together.

The thrill of being totally at his mercy triggered off her multiple orgasm; and she gasped and convulsed as it ripped through her. Again her cunt juice splashed all over his balls, and she heard him grunt with passion as he came up her bum.

Through her own orgasm she could feel his cock pulsing, as his cum was forced up her bum.

After a few seconds she felt his cock withdraw from her anus. Although she was still jerking with the force of her own orgasms, she distinctly felt him kiss her bum as he stood up.

John had no excuse for what he did, the opportunity had been there and his cock had taken it.

The chance to fuck Jane's mum up the arse was to good to miss. The feel of her hot arsehole gripping his cock was fantastic, he had buggered her as hard and fast as he could.

When he felt her hot cunt juice splashing over his balls, he had just let go and emptied his bollocks up her bum hole.

He had then pulled his cock out of her bum, and couldn't resist giving her beautiful little bum a farewell kiss before he tiptoed out of the patio doors and back into the garden.

If he had any sense he should have run, but he just had to see what happened next.

Bill had finished advising his colleague, and was walking back to the sitting room.

Seeing Sue still obviously in the midst of an orgasm he rubbed his cock until it was hard again, and kneeling down between her legs thrust his cock deep into her bum.

Oh fucking hell, thought Sue doesn't he ever get tired or what. She could again feel his big cock hammering at her bum cheeks, and pushing her back into orgasm yet again.

'Oh Bill, stop for fucks sake, I cant breathe, give my arse a break wont you.

Bill wasn't listening as he concentrated on giving her a good thorough arse fucking.

Her pleas for him to stop excited him, and he finally released his cum into her arse.

Such was the force of his orgasm; that he collapsed on top of her.

Sue lay flat on the carpet with Bill's body laying on hers.

His cock was still up her bum and throbbing, as it squirted out the last drops of his cum into her arse.

Finally he rolled off her, and then kneeling beside her removed the blindfold and untied her arms.

As she straightened out on the carpet, he gathered her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

'Thank you so much darling, that was fucking marvellous,' he whispered.

Sue just lay in his arms, she agreed wholeheartedly that it had been fucking wonderful.

She could feel his cum running out of her arse hole, and down her legs.

She hadn't realised how much cum Bill could squirt into her, when he was really aroused.

She decided that they would have to do this again, but not to soon.

She would wait a while, to let her arse recover from such a ferocious buggering.

John felt arsehole lucky, Sue hadn't realised that she had been buggered by two different men, and he had got away with it.

With a last lingering look at her naked body, he blew her a kiss and went home.

Jane and Mabel were in the shower, they were giggling like schoolgirls as they washed the cum off each other's bodies.

'Must you keep feeling my cunt young lady, I'm sure its clean by now,' said Mabel indignantly.

'I'm not feeling your cunt Auntie, I'm cleaning all my cum out of your pubic hair,'

'If you keep rubbing my pubes like that you will rub my pubic hairs off, then my cunt will look like a naked chicken the way yours does.'

'Ohhh you cheeky cunt, I have a very neat cunt if you don't mind.'

'Why on earth did you shave it, once you start you have to keep on for ever.'

Jane muttered something under her breath.

'What? Speak up girl I am old you know.'

'I had a hairy bum.' Jane whispered.

'A beautiful girl like you, had a hairy bum. I don't believe it, bend over now and show me.'

Jane blushed and turning her back on Mabel, bent over and touched her toes.

Mabel knelt down behind her, and with both hands spread Jane's bum cheeks apart.

'Hmmmm, I see,' said Mabel inspecting Jane's bumhole closely, ' was your dad a gorilla by any chance?'

Jane straightened up with a squeal of outrage. 'You fuck pig, I thought you loved me.'

'I do love you, hairy arse and all.'

Jane blew her a raspberry, and got out of the shower.

Mabel soon followed, and they dried each other with big fluffy towels.

Jane watched in awe as Mabel sat naked at the dressing table and took off her shower cap.

Her hair fell out of her customary bun, and simply covered her entire body.

Jane obviously realised how small Mabel was, she was only five foot tall and slightly built.

Her large firm breasts belonged on a bigger woman, and gave the illusion that Mabel was bigger than she really was.

When she let her hair down completely, you realised that she was really just a fairy princess.

'I think that you are a fairy princess,' declared Jane.

Standing up Mabel's hair reached the floor.

Sitting down at her dressing table, it spread out around her like a long golden cloak.

Jane experienced a pang of pure jealousy as she stared at Mabel's hair, it was just like a golden waterfall.

It was pure gold in colour, and thick and wavy.

'You lucky fucking bitch, I would kill for hair like yours,' said Jane.

She walked over and ran her fingers through it,

'God it feels so good,'

Jane lifted as much of it as possible, and held it to her naked body.

She buried her nose in it and sniffed deeply, Mabel's hair smelt of Mabel.

It was like heavy silk,

'Why the fuck do you keep this fantastic hair in a fucking bun,'

'Remember the trouble I had in washing my cum out of your hair, would you really like to have to wash all this every day?

It's my one vanity, I love it and I hate it at the same time,'

'Well I love it and I love you Auntie,' said Jane with passion and kissed Mabel on her mouth.

'Ohhhh don't get my motor running again you sexy little fucker, if you like my hair so much then you can comb it out for me.'

Jane was only too pleased to help and stood behind Mabel with her comb ready.

Mabel spread her hair evenly around her body so she effectively disappeared.

Jane burst into delighted laughter.

'You look like one of those 'Gonks,' a golden Gonk.

Just like dad had hanging from his rear view mirror.

'I see, I've been demoted from fairy princess to Gonk' laughed Mabel.

Jane started to comb Mabel's hair.

She had to start from the crown of her head, and pull the comb almost five foot down to the floor.

After ten minutes of this she was starting to sweat.

'Fuck me Auntie, this is fucking hard work you know,'

'Tell me about it, I've been doing that all my life.

I sometimes seriously consider cutting it all off and saving myself a lot of grief,' replied Mabel seriously.

At last Jane finished combing out Mabel's hair and stood back to admire it.

'Now what are you going to do with it?' asked Jane.

'Watch and learn,' replied Mabel, and began to gather it in one big pony tail.

'Ohhh let me help,' offered Jane eagerly and with her help and a special hair clip Mabel's hair was constrained into the biggest pony tail that Jane had ever seen.

'Give me a twirl,' demanded Jane.

Mabel sighed and standing up spun around so Jane could see her hair swishing through the air.

'I've spotted a bit I haven't combed,' said Jane pointing between Mabel's legs.

'Oh for fuck's sake girl, my cunt is throbbing and my arse is very tender from your efforts earlier.

Lets have some supper instead.'

Jane realised that she was in fact very hungry and acquiesced.

However before she would let Mabel out of the bedroom she insisted on kneeling down in front of her and rubbing her face in her golden pubes.

'Ummmm you smell wonderful Auntie, what's for eating?'

Mabel rustled up a nice supper, and they sat naked at the table chatting about various things as they ate.

Mabel was even more determined to get Jane and John together, she had thought of a plan that might work.

'Jane my little sex monster, I really should visit Allison over the weekend to sort out various things regarding the wedding etc. Would you like to come with me as my companion?'

Jane jumped up in excitement, her naked breasts bouncing unheeded.

'Oh yes Auntie, I would love to see Allison's mansion.'

'One more thing sexy bum, we will need a strong pair of arms to carry our stuff, not to mention someone to drive us there.

Who do you suggest we ask?'

Jane was stunned, 'You clever fucking cunt, you are miles ahead of me aren't you.

You fucking well know who I want to come with us.

I bet you're planning a way to get us together again aren't you?'

Mabel just smiled at her protégée, and said nothing.

'Do you think he will want to come with us?' asked Jane.

'Oh yes, sexy arse he will defiantly want to come, probably up your hot little cunt if you're not careful.'

Jane felt her cunt tingle at the thought of John's hot cum squirting into her, and had to slip her hand between her legs and hold herself tightly.

'Fuck it Auntie you've made me wet again.'

'Do you want your old Auntie to kiss it better?'

'Ohhhh yes please,' replied Jane and grabbing Mabel's hand dragged her back into the bedroom.

Jane was fucking Mabel up the arse with the strap-on cock. Every time she pulled her arse back in order to thrust deep into Mabel's naked bum, her arse was rammed back onto John's big cock.

She grunted with passion as his balls slapped against her arse cheeks.

He was standing behind her as she buggered Mabel, and was buggering her at the same time.

John's hands were holding her big naked breasts, and rubbing them roughly as his cock rammed repeatedly up her willing arse.

Looking up John could see that Mabel was using a big vibrator on Jane's mum's cunt.

Sue was laying naked on her back with her legs open wide showing him her cunt, as Mabel fucked her with the vibrator.

'I saw you watching me from the garden when I was being buggered by Bill,' Sue admonished John, ' and I know it was you who came up my arse while I was blindfolded.

What does it feel like to bugger both mother and daughter?'

John's mum Doreen had squatted over Sue's mouth, and was having her cunt licked, while she was buggering herself with a vibrator.

Sue had her husband Bill's cock in one hand, and his dad Sam's cock in the other, and had just finished wanking them off.

He had watched as two large streams of creamy cum had shot out of Bill and Sam's cocks, and splashed all over Sue's big naked tits.

John heard his mum Doreen grunt in pleasure, and her cunt juice squirted all over Sue's face as she orgasmed.

'Fuck me Doreen, you nearly drowned me then,' Sue complained.

'Oh shut up Sue, and pull this fucking vibrator out of my arse would you,' she replied.

Mabel finally made Sue come, by ramming her fingers up her arse.

Her face was splashed with Sue's cum, just as her own orgasm hit her.

John kept ramming his cock up Jane's bum and squeezing her big tits, until he felt her cunt juice splash over his balls, as she came for him.

He was about to shoot his load up Jane's arse when his mum turned to look at him 'John,' she said invitingly, and wiggled her naked arse at him.

'Come on John,' she repeated and opened her arse cheeks, so he could see her gaping anus clearly.

'John couldn't wait to thrust his big cock right up his mum's gaping arsehole.

He pulled his cock out of Jane's arse, and straddled Sue as she lay on the floor.

Sue had just pulled the big vibrator out of Doreen's arse, and it was gaping wide.

'Come on John, fuck your old mum up the arse, there's a good boy,' said Doreen looking over her shoulder at him.

John got a grip on his mum's hips, and thrust his rampant cock deep into her bum.

He fucked his mum's arse as hard as he could; he wanted to make her proud of him.

'Oh God John,' his mum gasped, 'I hadn't realised just how big your cock was. Give my arse a break for a minute, and stick that big dick in my cunt will you.

John pulled his cock out of his mum's anus, and lowering his knob slightly thrust it deep into her juicy cunt.

'Ohhh that's better son, I love your cock up my cunt, my arse isn't used to being fucked by such a big thick cock.

Come on fuck me hard, come on John.'

Just as he was about to come, he heard her say.

'Come on John, wake up, Mabel and Jane are here to see you,' whispered Doreen as she shook his shoulder to wake him.

'Come on John.'

John was ripped from his dream, and sat up in bed throwing the bedclothes to one side.

Doreen jumped back startled, and was greeted by the sight of her son stark naked with his big hard cock jutting towards her.

Despite herself, she stared at his throbbing cock for quite a few more seconds than was proper, before throwing the bed clothes back over his lap to cover him.

She saw his eyes finally focus on her, and realised with a sigh of relief that he hadn't been aware of showing her his cock.

'John, Mabel and Jane are downstairs and want to talk to you.

I will make them a cup of tea, while you get ready and come down.'

'OK mum I'll just be a minute.'

He replied sleepily rubbing his eyes.

Doreen almost ran down the stairs, her face still hot from the sight of John's cock.

He certainly takes after his dad in the cock department, she thought with pride.

By the time John joined the women downstairs his fate had already been sealed.

He was to drive Mabel to stay the weekend with Allison.

Jane would go with Mabel as her companion; she would act as Mabel's Lady in waiting, whilst he was just the driver and heavy lifter.

Before he knew it, he had agreed to all this, and that was that.

He was drinking his tea and half listening to the women chatting, when he felt a naked foot rubbing his leg.

Mabel and Jane were sitting opposite him, and he was unsure which one of them was touching him.

Whoever it was had slipped off her shoe, and was rubbing his groin with their toes.

After his erotic dream his cock became instantly hard, and he was sure that it was Mabel who was teasing him.

He smiled to himself, and casually slipped his hand under the table and got his cock out.

He grinned as the questing foot, discovered his hot throbbing shaft.

He had been looking intently at Mabel's face as she chatted to Doreen, and was impressed that she didn't show any sign of shock as her toes met his cock.

The naked toes rubbed up and down his shaft, and the fact that this was happening in front of his mum really turned him on.

As he had to rush downstairs, he had only pulled on a pair of slippers.

It was simple to slip his naked foot out of his slipper, and send his own foot back along the inside of the teasers leg.

As his leg was far longer than Mabels he was able to slide his toes all the way up the inside of her leg, until his toes felt the heat of a woman's naked cunt.

As he sipped his tea he observed Mabel chatting, as his big toe teased apart her wet cunt lips and slipped inside her cunt.

Jane was sipping her tea, and apparently listening spellbound to the gossip.

John smiled, and wiggled his toes between the teasers hot cunt lips.

'John, be a dear and get Jane a biscuit from the kitchen, she has asked you twice you know,' said Doreen.

John looked at his mum with incomprehension,

'What did you say mum?' he asked as he frantically tucked his cock back into his trousers, and pulled his toes out of the teasers cunt.

'Jane, biscuits, kitchen, please,' repeated Doreen.

John got up and fetched the required biscuits, as he handed them to Jane he was astounded when she asked him to do her a favour.

She had lost her shoe under the table, and could he please get it for her.

His mum and Mabel were busy chatting about the wedding, so he bent down and crawled under the table as requested.

He saw at once that it had been Jane teasing his cock; he deduced this by the fact that she was only wearing one shoe. The second clue was that she was sitting with her legs wide apart, showing him her naked cunt.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers