Auntie Mabel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Sneaky little fucker he thought, I'll teach you to tease me little girl.

He could hear the women chattering so he crept forward until he was between Jane's legs, and his face was inches away from her shaven cunt.

Suddenly he thrust his face between her legs, and kissed her full on her cunt lips.

Jane jumped involuntarily, as she felt his mouth kissing and sucking on her naked cunt.

Luckily no one else noticed her slip and she managed to smile in an unconcerned way, as John licked her cunt thoroughly.

At last his face rose above the table, he was smiling and his chin was wet with her cunt juice.

He handed her the missing shoe, and she thanked him with a kiss on his mouth.

He was to shocked to resist, and as she kissed him she surreptitiously licked her cunt juice from his mouth.

Mabel suddenly thought of something, she had a set of wedding brochures that she had left at her flat.

She wanted Doreen's opinion on a few things.

Could John run Jane to her flat, as Jane knew exactly where she had left them.

'No problemo Auntie,' said Jane quickly, and grabbing John's hand dragged him to his car.

As he drove at speed towards Mabel's flat, Jane's hand was between his legs and fondling his swollen cock.

They almost ran into Mabels bedroom, where John lost no time in stripping naked as he watched Jane taking off her clothes equally fast.

When they were both stark naked, Jane jumped up into John's arms and wrapped her legs around his hips.

They kissed hungrily and John's rampant cock found itself located between Jane's legs, with her hot cunt sitting on his shaft.

With one arm he lifted her up a few inches just enough to locate his knob between her cunt lips, then lowered her down onto his cock.

Jane's wet cunt slid down over his cock eagerly, until she could feel his hairy bollocks grinding against her shaven cunt.

'Oh Jane your cunt feels so good on my cock, God you're wet and juicy,' John gasped in passion.

'Shut the Fuck up and fuck me,' she replied, 'and this time I want to see who's fucking me, you cheeky cunt.'

John carried her to the bed, and laid her down on her back with his cock still firmly in her cunt.

Kneeling between her legs he lifted them up, and began to fuck her hard and fast.

He was enthralled; by the sight of her lovely firm young breasts bouncing in time to his thrusts.

'I love your tit's and you have a fantastic arse,' he panted as he fucked her.

'I bet you'd like to ram your big cock up my arse wouldn't you, you dirty fuck pig?' she replied breathlessly.

'Don't you cum in my cunt you fucker, I want to see your cum squirting out of your big knob.'

'Your cunt is so tight,' he gasped.

'This is only the second time I've had a cock up it you stupid fuck, of course it's tight. I was a virgin the first time you fucked me.'

'You swear a lot don't you.' He observed.

'You make me swear; you fucking man you.

Who was it that fucking near raped me in his car.

You then squirted all your cum into my mouth.

That was the first time I'd every had a mans cock in my mouth.' She grunted as his bollocks slapped against her arse.

'You've fucked my mouth and cunt, so you may as well fuck my arse as well.'

'What now?' he asked eagerly.

'No you fucking idiot, we don't have time for that, but next time I want your big dick up my bum,' she ordered.

'I'm going to cum,' he gasped.

'Pull out of my fucking cunt,' she ordered.

John pulled his throbbing cock out of her cunt, and felt her hands grab it firmly.

Jane knelt between his legs, and wanked his shaft hard and fast.

'Cum for me you fucking cunt, cum for me.' She panted as she rubbed his cock and squeezed his bollocks

John grabbed her big naked tits, and pulled on her nipples.

'I'm coming,' he groaned.

Jane watched with fascination as jets of hot cum squirted out of his knob and splashed all over her naked breasts.

She slowed the pace of her wanking, but kept it up until she was sure she had milked every drop of cum from his balls.

Jane lowered her mouth onto his glistening knob, and sucked out the last drops of his cum.

John was just about to collapse on the bed, when she grabbed hold of his ears and pulled his face to her tits.

'Look what you have done to my tits you cunt, fucking lick all your cum of me now.'

John thought it best not to argue, and frantically licked his cum off her breasts.

'Thank you dear boy, that was lovely.

Remember if you are a good boy and do everything I ask, then you can ram that big dick of yours up my arse next time,' she promised.

'Now stop fucking about and get dressed, your mum will be waiting on us.'

Jane quickly got dressed and located the brochures, while John was stumbling about getting his trousers back on.

'Hurry up for fuck's sake John.' She hissed.

'It was alright for you, you weren't wearing any knickers.' He replied.

'All the better to fuck you with my dear.' Jane replied with a wicked grin.

When they finally got back with the brochures, they were met with a raised eyebrow from Mabel.

The others didn't seem to have noticed how long they had been, and Mabel didn't make any overt comment.

However when she got Jane alone in the kitchen, she remarked that she could see cum stains on her face.

Jane ran to the mirror to check, and heard Mabel giggling behind her.

'Caught you there didn't I? you little sex monster, you've been fucking haven't you?' Mabel accused with a smile.

'Yes if you must know, clever fucking clogs, guess whose bed we were fucking on?' Jane replied.

'Oh you dirty little cunt, I suppose my sheets smell of cum again.'

Jane giggled,' No I made him lick it all off my tits.'

'Just as well you are costing me a fortune in electricity.'

'I'm still throbbing, he really knows how to fuck a girl.'

'Did you enjoy it?'

'Oh yes, it was a lot better, when I had some control over the fuck.'

'That's what I think too, you have to train your men to fuck you the way you want to be fucked, and not the way they want to fuck you.'

'How do you think John became so experienced?' Jane asked.

'You will have to ask him the next time you fuck him, my love,' replied Mabel evasively.

'I wonder how many women he has fucked before me?' Jane persisted.

'We had better rejoin the others,' said Mabel and leaving Jane in the kitchen walked back into the sitting room.

Jane stood in the kitchen for a little while deep in thought.

Mabel wasn't being her usual forthright self, she would openly discuss Jane's sex life with her, but was evasive about how John got to be so experienced.

It was a small village and Jane knew every available girl in it. Most of them worked at her factory, and she would have bet money that none of them had ever fucked John.

If they had the girls at work would have known about it. Nothing was sacred or secret regarding sex.

Jane knew she would have to be very clever to hide the fact

that she was fucking John.

She only prayed that he didn't brag about fucking 'tits' Sanderson to his mates.

In fact she had better tell him to keep his fucking mouth shut about it, or she would kick him in his fucking bollocks.

Her mind thoroughly distracted from her original suspicion, she followed Mabel into the sitting room with a view to warning John to keep his mouth shut.

She couldn't wait to get him in Allison's mansion; perhaps she had a four poster bed.

Jane had never been fucked on a four poster bed.

What the fuck was she thinking about; so far she had only been fucked twice.

The first time in John's car, and the second time in Mabel's bed.

Let's hope the third time would be in a four poster bed.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers