Auntie Mabel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

Jane gasped in relief as the intense stimulation ceased, and she could feel her orgasms diminishing.

'Fucking hell John, I really enjoyed that, it was the first time I've had a man's cock up my arse,' she panted happily.

'Oh Fuck me, what have you made me do to my jodhpurs you fucking cunt you, they are soaked in my cunt juice.'

Jane jumped of the bale and pulled up her pants, the clean cream coloured material was now dark between her legs, as her cum soaked into it.

Without a word more she ran out of the stables, and towards the house to change out of her wet clothes.

John was left standing there with his cock out.

'I thought she would never leave,' whispered Diana, as she stepped out from where she had been observing them.

John's first instinct was to cover his cock, but then he thought fuck it, why should I.

Diana must have been watching him bugger Jane.

'Did you enjoy the show?' he asked.

'I'm more of a doer than a watcher,' she replied huskily.

John found her Italian accent very sexy and so did his cock.

Diana walked over to him, and ran her hand from his balls to his knob.

'You have a very big dick, watching you fuck the girl has made me very hot. Would you like to fuck a woman for a change?'

Diana's hand was nice and cool on his hot cock, and her breasts were within reach.

John held a breast in each hand and squeezed them.

Her nipples hardened instantly, and she closed her beautiful green eyes as his hand left her breast and travelled down until it was between her legs.

He was used to Jane's shaven cunt, and Mabel's thick neat pubic hair, but Diana's cunt hair was long and spread almost up to her belly button and down her inner thighs.

She was a very hairy lady, and his fingers had to search about until they found her cunt lips.

She was very wet, and his fingers soon disappeared into her cunt.

His other hand was still fondling her breast; her nipples seemed enormous, as they poked against the thin material of her blouse.

'Fuck me Jonny, I want this big young cock in me.' She begged.

Diana was tired of being fucked by a woman, and her latest lover was older than she was.

He also liked to fuck her up her arse; she hated being buggered.

She was a passionate woman and needed her cunt regularly fucked, and she had always preferred young studs to service her.

Diana came from a poor Italian village; she had always been beautiful even as a child and had developed breasts early.

Her parent's had been approached by the mayor; who offered her a place in his house as a serving girl.

They were only too pleased to be rid of a useless young woman, and handed her into his care.

Although eighteen she had still been a virgin, as any girl who opened her legs before marriage was ostracised by the rest of the village women.

The mayor was a very fat man, who was connected to the local Mafia.

He had lusted after Diana, since observing her picking olives in the fields.

He had watched her as she stretched up to pick them, her skirt rose up to give his eager eyes a glimpse of her white knickers. When she bent down to pick up the baskets, her heavy breasts with their remarkable nipples swung freely in her light summer dress.

Her parents couldn't afford to buy their daughter a bra.

Diana's body was exceptionally hairy; her armpits were black bushes.

Her thick black pubic hairs could be seen escaping from the confines of her knickers, if one cared to stare at her crotch.

The Mayor did care to stare at her crotch, and he wanted to fuck this young girl very badly indeed.

He waited until she was having a bath in the servant's quarters.

Wearing just a dressing gown, he walked into the bathroom.

As she looked up in surprise he pulled his small stiff cock out, and told her that if she didn't please him he would throw her parents off their land.

Diana was only a simple peasant girl at the time, and believed him.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face close to his groin.

She felt his cock entering her mouth, and was ordered to suck it.

Her face burning with shame, she dutifully sucked the Mayors cock.

As she was sucking his cock, his hands were feeling her soapy breasts, kneading them and squeezing and twisting her big nipples until they stuck out like thumbs.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and told her to get out of the bath.

He then told he to bend over a chair, when she had presented her naked bum to him he thrust a finger deep into her virgin cunt.

He smiled as she wriggled her arse, to try and avoid his intruding finger.

He slapped her naked soapy arse and told her to stand still, and thrust another finger up her hairy bum hole.

Diana was shocked and afraid; she could feel his fat fingers working inside her body, stretching her cunt and arse hole.

She was relieved when he withdrew his fingers, but she gasped in pain and shock as his cock rammed into her cunt.

The mayor kept her bent over as he fucked her from behind.

The sound of her sobbing drove him mad with lust.

Withdrawing his cock from her throbbing cunt, he thrust it up her arse.

Diana screamed as his cock buggered her, she held on to the chair as he rammed his cock repeatedly up her bum.

Finally he pulled his cock out of her burning arse hole, and turning her round made her kneel down in front of him.

Holding her head tightly by her hair, he thrust his cock deep into her mouth.

She felt his fat belly slapping against her face, as he fucked her mouth.

Luckily his cock was small and she could take it all in, her lips were pressed against his balls as he finally squirted his cum into her mouth.

For a small cock there was a lot of cum, and it went up her nose and ran out of her mouth.

Diana tried to spit it all out, but he rubbed his glistening knob all over her face until she was covered in his sticky cum.

With a last order that she wash herself, he left her kneeling on the floor of the bathroom.

She was left hugging herself her face red with shame, with her cunt and arse throbbing in pain.

Over the following years, she was passed from man to man.

Finally a member of the Mafia that had taken a fancy to her arse; took her with him to England.

She had run away from him, and for the last few years had lived with Alison as her maid.

Most of the men, who had fucked and buggered her, had been older than her.

She hadn't been in Alison's employ for long, before she realised that her mistress was a lesbian.

In order to ingratiate herself and secure her position, she made it clear that she was not adverse to lesbian sex.

Up until then she had never made love to a woman.

Her opportunity had come, when she had complained of a bad back.

Alison was a very good masseur, and had instantly offered to massage it for her.

Alison had sent Diana into her massage room to ready herself, whilst she collected various oils to use.

When she returned with the oils, she was surprised to see her maid laying stark naked on the table.

'I thought it was just your back that hurt Diana, there was no need to strip completely naked,' she said.

'My legs are sore as well Miss, and I didn't want to get oil on my skirt,' she replied disingenuously.

'Very well then, I will begin, please relax for me,' said Alison.

She was soon massaging the oils into Diana's back, with practiced ease.

'How does it feel so far?'

'A lot better Miss, can I lay on my back now, while you massage my legs.

I am squashing my breasts like this.'

'Of course, you will have to bring your knees up so I can reach the back of your thighs but that shouldn't be a problem,' agreed Alison.

Diana turned onto her back and bringing her knees up, opened her legs.

Alison giggled, before putting her hand over her mouth and apologising.

'I'm so sorry Diana, but I have never seen so much hair on a woman before, I do apologise,'

'It is no problem Miss, I have always been hairy, I find Italian men love a hairy hole to stick their dicks into.

Is it the same with English men?'

Alison's face went red, and she averted her eyes from Diana's as she stuttered 'I really wouldn't know about that sort of thing.'

She started to massage Diana's legs, as her hands neared Diana's groin, she noticed that her maid opened her legs even wider.

As she massaged her inner thighs, her hands inadvertently brushed against Diana's cunt lips.

She heard her gasp.

'I'm sorry Diana, did I hurt you?'

'Oh no Miss, it just startled me, I love the feel of your hands on me.

They are so gentle; all the men who have used me have been rough with me.

It is lovely to feel a woman's hands there between my legs, it is making me feel very warm.

Looking at Diana's exposed cunt, was making Alison feel very warm too.

'Have you had many men Diana, if you don't mind me asking?'

'Oh yes Miss, I have been fucked and buggered many times. They were all pigs, mostly fat some thin but all pigs.'

'I'm so sorry Diana, but you are safe with me.

I don't like men very much either.'

'I think I have strained my groin Miss, could you rub some oil there for me please,' Diana asked daringly.

Alison's hand was shaking, as she dribbled some oil over Diana's pubes.

It ran down between her cunt lips, and between the cheeks of her arse.

Alison gently rubbed it into Diana's pubes; she was surprised at how very hot her cunt felt against her hand.

Her maid's cunt lips were especially hot and wet as she gently squeezed and rubbed them.

Alison's own cunt was reacting to this situation, and she could feel herself getting wet and warm down between her legs.

'Have you ever made love to a woman Diana?'

'No Miss, it is frowned upon in my village, although I think I would prefer to make love to a woman, than all of the men who have used my body so far.'

'You poor thing, I know how you feel,' whispered Alison as she fondled Diana's pubes.

Diana's cunt was red hot and desperate by now, she knew she would have to take the initiative.

Sliding her hand down between her legs, she gently held Alison's hand as it rubbed her pubes.

With gentle insistence, she forced Alison's fingers into her hot cunt.

'I shouldn't be doing this,' Alison murmured, as she felt the wet heat of Diana's velvet cunt enfold her fingers.

'Please Miss, it feels so good, please,' begged Diana.

As if of their own volition, Alison's fingers thrust deeper into Diana's wet heat.

She heard her groan with pleasure as she moved her fingers deep inside her willing cunt.

Alison's own cunt was now fully aroused, and she wanted to hold herself tightly.

To protect her designer clothes from the oils and sweat of massage, Alison had made a habit of just wearing a white lab coat over her bra and panties.

As she fingered Diana's hairy cunt, she felt a hand sliding up between her legs until it met the silk of her damp panties.

She opened her legs to allow access to her melting cunt. Questing fingers slipped beneath her knickers, and entered her most private hole.

Although Alison was a self confessed lesbian, she hadn't had a lover since she left college years ago.

She was simply too shy to actively seek out a sex partner.

Her sex life consisted of masturbation pure and simple.

She had often fantasised about a female lover, but the reality of Diana's fingers inside her made her knees weaken and she collapsed onto the table.

Her head slid between Diana's thighs, until her face was pressed against her wet cunt hairs.

She could smell hot juicy cunt, and rubbed her face against it until she had her mouth sucking on Diana's large clitoris.

She felt Diana's fingers slip out of her cunt, and then her hair was grabbed roughly.

Her head was pulled from between Diana's legs, up her body past her large breasts with their tumescent nipples, until her mouth was thrust against Diana's mouth.

She lost herself in the most passionate kiss she had ever experienced; her head was spinning with desire.

'Take me to bed,' whispered Diana seductively.

Alison helped her off the table and on wobbly legs they went into the bedroom, and collapsed on the bed together.

Diana was already naked, and soon removed Alison's white coat followed by her bra and soaking wet panties.

Laying Alison on her back, she straddled her face so her dripping cunt was over her mouth.

As she lowered her wet hairy cunt onto Alison's eager mouth, she thrust her head between her legs and stuck her long tongue deep into Alison's desperate cunt.

At the first touch of Diana's tongue between her cunt lips; Alison orgasmed.

Her body spasmed upwards, trying to force Diana's tongue deeper into her cunt.

Her passionate cries were muffled, as Diana ground her hot cunt lips against Alison's mouth.

Her orgasm was ferocious it swept away all reason; she just wanted to bury her face in this soaking wet hairy cunt.

Her nostrils were full of the smell of cunt and her mouth was full of Diana's cunt juice, which she was slurping up as fast as it leaked out.

Her own cunt exploded, spraying her sweet juices over Diana's face and into her mouth.

Alison clamped her legs together in a paroxysm of need, trapping Diana's head against her squirting cunt.

To save herself from drowning in Alison's cunt juice, Diana moved her head down between the cheeks of Alison's arse.

Seeing her little pink anus, she thrust her long tongue deep into it.

'Fuck fuck fuck Oh fucking hell,' screamed Alison, as the sensation of her arse being penetrated sparked off another cycle of orgasms.

She buried her face deeper into Diana's hairy crotch, and screamed her passion into the hot soaking tangled mass of hair.

In her passion she bit down on Diana's clitoris, sending a bolt of pain/pleasure racing through her body.

'Oh fuck me Miss,' she cried out, and released her cum directly into Alison's face.

They were now both convulsing with passion and lust, their cries echoed down the corridors of the big house.

Eventually they lay together exhausted and satiated.

Alison found herself sucking on Diana's large teats; she was squeezing her breasts as if to force milk out of them.

'I really enjoyed that Miss, is it always like that?'

Alison removed her mouth from Diana's nipple just long enough to say,

'I've no fucking idea; we will just have to find out as we go along.

Diana was tired of fat flabby bellies, big tits and small cocks, and needed to be well fucked by a handsome young man.

John seemed perfect, and she couldn't wait to feel his big young cock fucking her hungry cunt.

She knelt down in front of him, and took his big cock into her mouth.

It was lovely to suck a young fresh cock, and to fondle a firm pair of balls.

John was just starting to enjoy Diana's mouth, when he heard Alison and Mabel returning.

He reluctantly pulled his cock out of her greedy mouth, and told her to hide somewhere until they had gone.

Diana was furious; she had been so close to having his young cock in her.

She sulkily brushed herself down, and left the stables through the back door.

John was so worried that the women would see Diana; that he forgot to tuck his cock back into his jodhpurs.

Thus when Mabel and Alison rode up, the first thing Mabel saw was John's cock waiting to welcome her back.

'Hello John,' she cried cheerily, 'pleased to see me, I see,'

'Sorry Mabel, sorry Alison,' he replied apologetically,

'I was thinking of you and got so hard it hurt, I had to get my cock out before I split my jodhpurs.'

'I'm flattered my sexy boy,' replied Mabel as she dismounted, 'what on earth were you thinking of to get such a reaction?'

John had to think quickly, he didn't want them knowing about the maid in case she would get into trouble.

'I was thinking about you riding your horse naked, like lady Godiva.

The thought of you just wearing your hair down, and riding around for me really got me hard.'

Mabel glanced across at Alison, and noticed the gleam of interest in her eyes at his suggestion.

Oh fuck me sideways,' Mabel complained to herself, ' my arse is going to love that idea.'

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers
12