Auntie Mabel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

He knew Alison was a confirmed lesbian, so Diana was wasting her time trying to fool him. He just lay back, and totally enjoyed being fucked by this lovely tight cunt. Tight cunt? John had recently fucked Diana, she was a very good fuck. However she had been fucked by many men in her life; and her cunt reflected that fact.

It was very hot and wet and eager, but it wasn't anywhere near as tight as this one fucking him now. The last time he had felt a cunt this tight, was when he had first thrust his cock into Jane's virgin cunt. John was no longer sure who was fucking him.

Alison had been summoning up her courage as she watched Jane and then Mabel, playing with John. It was obvious that he was tied up and helpless, and couldn't hurt them even if he wanted to. Finally she bit the bullet, and climbed onto the bed with him.

She had never sucked a man's cock before, but after watching Jane and Mabel sucking his cock, she also put her mouth around his knob and started to suck on it. His cock was so big that she decided to explore it further.

She ran her tongue down his shaft until it reached his balls. Alison licked and sucked his hairy ball bags, and licked as far between his legs as his position allowed. She sat back and regarded his cock. It was so swollen that it was leaking a thin fluid.

She licked this off his knob and tasted it. It was slightly salty, very much the same as a woman's cunt juice. She took a deep breath, and positioned her self so that her almost virgin cunt was nestling against his hot knob. There is nothing to fear, she thought over and over.

Relaxing her cunt muscles as much as she could, she very gently lowered her cunt down over his cock. She didn't go all the way down his shaft; because it was so thick it was uncomfortable. She slid down as far as she could bear; then eased up again.

Soon she was bouncing gently on his cock. It didn't feel too bad, and she closed her eyes to better feel the sensations. As Alison relaxed into the fuck, she allowed her cunt to slip further down his shaft, until her downy blond pubes were brushing his belly.

She was also leaning further over him and her breasts had bounced free of her toga. John felt the mystery woman's soft fluffy pubic hair on his skin. This couldn't be Diana; she had a fucking hairy cunt, not this light Downey fluff.

Just then Alison's nipples came into reach of his mouth, and he quickly sucked one in. He heard her gasp as he sucked hard on this small nipple. Alison's cunt was feeling very strange; it hadn't been penetrated for years and didn't quite know what to make of it.

Her female lovers had always made her come with their mouths or their fingers. She normally made herself come by clitoral stimulation. Having this big cock stretching and invading her deepest private places; sent unfamiliar messages to her erotic areas.

Suddenly she felt the familiar suction of a mouth on her nipple, her body recognised this sensation and her cunt juices started to spurt over John's cock. Once the first stage of her orgasm had clicked in, she was soon in its familiar throes.

Her cunt rammed down onto his cock harder and harder, as she convulsed on top of him. With the indisputable proof of her nipple in his mouth, John finally realised; that he was being fucked by the Lady Allison Armatage herself.

No wonder her cunt felt tight, she was fucking near a virgin. The thought of her fucking her aristocratic cunt on his cock; coincided with her orgasm. The two events were so erotic, that his cock exploded with the force of his ejaculation.

Jet after jet of his young fresh cum was pumped deep into her womb. He groaned in pain, as he felt his balls contracting with the release of his built up sperm. His body arched on the bed, thrusting his cock as deep into her virgin cunt as humanly possible. His spurting cock was rammed tight against the entrance to her fertile womb.

Alison was riding her orgasm as best she could, the feel of her cunt muscles contracting around a big cock, was mind blowing. She held on tight to John's body, as wave after wave of lust slammed through her.

She could dimly feel her cunt being filled, with a mixture of cunt juice and his hot cum. Her cunt could feel his cock pulsating inside her, as it squirted his cum deep into her womb.

Eventually they were exhausted, and she just laid on top of him her breasts heaving as she gasped for air. John's heart was pounding so loud that he could feel it against Alison's naked breasts. 'Alison,' he whispered, ' Its fucking Lady Alison.'

Jane had watched this with a mixture of interest and jealousy. Mabel and Diana were totally shocked. Alison had just been fucked by a man; for the first time in years. After a tentative start she had seemed to enjoy it, and now by the look of her she had orgasmed all over his big cock. 'Well fuck me backwards,' Mabel whispered to herself; 'miracles will never cease.'

'Untie John's hands, please Jane,' Mabel asked, as she untied his feet. Alison was still lying exhausted on top of John, his cock still inside her cunt. She could feel it shrinking inside her and squeezed her cunt muscles tightly, to prolong the comforting feeling of her cunt being filled.

All the girls watched them with varying degrees of concern. Jane was concerned in case John loved Alison more than her. Diana was concerned that yet another person would come between her and Alison. Mabel was very concerned, she knew from first hand experience just how much strong young cum, John could pump out of his cock.

She had often had her mouth filled with it, and after he had cum into her cunt it had run out between her cunt lips later. Her womb was sixty years old; there was little or no chance that she would become pregnant. Alison was still a fertile young woman, and she had just had her cunt filled with a man's hot cum.

'Fuck it, what will be will be,' she decided, and stripping off her clothes climbed up onto the bed to join her lovers. Jane and Diana quickly stripped and joined her, and they all cuddled each other.

John thought he had died and gone to heaven, he was in bed with four fucking women. All beautiful in their own way; and all wanting his cock in them. At the moment however, he was fully occupied with the one who still had his cock in her cunt.

Since Alison had come over his cock, and in return had received the entire content of his balls squirted up into her cunt, she had been content to just lay on him. Every now and again, she would open her beautiful big eyes and smile at him. 'Am I squashing you?' she finally asked. 'No way, I love you laying on me,' he replied and kissed her on her mouth.

'Am I forgiven?' she asked. 'For what?' 'Laughing at you in the yard,' she replied brushing his hair from his eyes. 'Oh that, it wasn't one of those moments that I'll treasure, but this definitely is,' he admitted as he hugged her to him.

'Let me up, I want to take off this toga,' she whispered in his ear. 'That will mean taking my cock out of your cunt, it loves being held in your cunt.' he whispered back. 'Oh I'm sure it will be back in me one way or another,' she giggled. John reluctantly let her go, and watched as she lifted her cunt from his cock.

Released from its warm refuge it fell limply onto his thigh. Alison sat on the side of the bed and removed her toga. The girls were all naked now, only John had a semblance of clothing. Amidst much giggling and inappropriate touching, the girls soon stripped him naked.

'Fuck you John, you've shot your load and there's none left for us,' complained Jane, playing with his limp dick. 'John will just have to watch for a while,' said Mabel. 'I have a new game to play,' she continued. 'Great,' said Jane excitedly, 'how do you play this one?' 'It's easier if I show you,' replied Mabel.

She told Jane to stand on the end of the bed facing outwards, with her hands holding on to the end beam that joined the posts at the top. Standing behind her on the mattress, Mabel tied her wrists to the beam. Jane was now standing on the mattress at the end of the bed, facing the room with her hands tied but her feet free.

Alison and Diana smiled; they had played this game before. Jane was having fun swinging naked on the sturdy beam, and pretending to be a monkey. As Alison was the tallest of the girls, she stood on the floor facing Jane's shaven cunt.

'Hold onto the beam and rest your legs on my shoulders,' she instructed. Diana climbed onto the mattress behind Jane, and knelt there facing her naked bum. Jane watched as Alison lowered her lovely head between Jane's legs, and began to lick and suck her shaven cunt. 'Oh fuck me Alison, that feels fucking wonderful,' Jane exclaimed.

Diana then parted Jane's buttocks and began to lick her anus. Diana had a very long tongue, and loved to thrust it deep into Jane's bum hole. 'Oh you sexy fucking cunt Diana, I love your tongue up my arsehole,' moaned Jane. Mabel had been over to her bag, and was sorting out a few things.

When she was ready, she climbed up behind Diana and stood behind Jane. Mabel had her legs apart, so Diana could continue licking Jane's arse. Reaching around her, Mabel grasped both Jane's heavy breasts and began to rub and fondle them.

Jane's nipples soon became hard, as Mabel's experienced fingers played with them. Interposed with licking Jane, the two girls were fingering their respective holes. Jane was hanging there, with fingers up her cunt and arse, thrusting and stretching both her holes.

Jane was really enjoying this game; she felt a slight shock as some cold lubricant was rubbed into and around her anus. Diana stopped licking and fingering Jane's anus, and knelt there holding the captive girl's arse cheeks apart. While Mabel continued to play with Jane's breasts with one hand, her other hand was guiding her biggest strap on cock between Jane's buttocks.

With Diana stretching Jane's arse as far apart as she could, Mabel thrust the big cock right up Jane's arse hole. 'Ow fucking hell, what the fuck are you doing back there?' complained Jane, as she tried to wiggle free of the big cock inserted up her bum. Diana slipped off the bed, and went outside to the loo.

Mabel whispered in Jane's ear, 'Remember tying your old Auntie to the bed, and buggering her? Well its payback time you little fucker. I'm going to fuck your arse, until you beg for mercy.'

With that Mabel got a good grip of Jane's naked tits, and commenced to fuck her arse as hard and fast as she could. Alison had stopped licking her cunt and simply stood there, holding Jane's legs onto her shoulders.

This presented her arse to Mabel's cock, and allowed unrestricted access to her anus. After the first shock of penetration, Jane actually found being arse fucked in this position very erotic. Soon her curses, became pleas for Mabel to bugger her arse harder and faster.

Mabel was furious when she felt Jane start to orgasm. She was convulsing and thrusting her cunt into Alison's face, as her cunt juices splashed all over Alison's face and naked breasts. 'You little fucker, this was supposed to be a fucking punishment you sex mad little cunt,' cursed Mabel pulling her cock out of Jane's arse.

Jane just hung there giggling, 'Sorry Auntie, but you really know how to fuck a girl's arse. Sorry Alison I didn't mean to cum all over your face.' Alison looked up at her hanging there and smiled as she said 'Don't worry my sexy darling, I'm sure you will end up with your share of cum on your face before the night is over.'

While Mabel and Alison were busy buggering Jane, John slipped off the bed and followed Diana into the loo. He caught her just sitting down onto the toilet seat. 'Oh Jonny you startled me you naughty boy, have you come to see me wee?'

'Hello Diana, I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to play Romans and Slaves, I was looking forward to having sex with you again.' 'You are so sweet Jonny, how is your poor cock?' 'I'm getting some interest back, I wondered if you wouldn't mind peeing over it for me?'

Diana gave this some thought and stood up from the toilet. 'Sit on the seat Jonny, and I will sit on your lap.' John sat on the loo as instructed, his cock dangled down towards the water. Diana sat on his lap facing him, her large breasts with their giant nipples within easy reach of his mouth.

'Suck my nipples Jonny, I love the feel of your lips on my breasts it relaxes me. John eagerly sucked on Diana's huge nipples, as she positioned her cunt directly over his cock. 'Kiss me Jonny.'

John held her close and kissed her deep in her mouth. As he was kissing her, he felt her hot pee flooding out of her cunt and pouring over his balls. It ran down his limp shaft, and he could hear it hitting the water beneath him.

'Is that nice on your cock Jonny?' 'It's lovely Diana, when you are empty can I pee on you?' 'Oh you naughty sexy boy, you want to pee over my hairy cunt? Very well, but I will want you to give me a good fucking later.' Soon Diana's pee ended, and John stood up to let her sit down on the toilet seat.

He stood in front of her rubbing his cock. 'Don't try and get hard Jonny, if you are hard you won't be able to pee on me.' Diana warned, 'I want to hold your cock as you pee.'

John stood there as Diana opened her legs, to expose her hairy cunt. She held his cock with both hands, and pointed it between her legs aiming it at her cunt. 'Pee for me Jonny, pee over Diana.'

John relaxed and his stream of urine jetted out of the end of his cock, and poured over Diana's hairy pubes. It was so powerful that it splashed up onto her belly, soaking her hairs and then running between her hairy cunt lips to drain into the toilet.

To his surprise Diana then directed his pee onto her naked breasts, hosing each one and ensuring that each big nipple was soaked. Then when he thought he had seen everything, she closed her eyes and directed it onto her face.

He could see his pee running down her face and between her large breasts, soaking her hairy belly and groin. He felt his stream easing off, when he was astounded to see Diana open her mouth and direct his pee into it.

She kept her mouth open, so he could see it filling with his hot pee. Finally it spilled out of her mouth, and further soaked her breasts. When he finally stopped, she held her mouth over his cock and allowed his pee to run out of it back over his shaft.

What she had done was so perverted and erotic, that it brought John's cock back to life. 'Why on earth did you do that?' he asked. Diana just shrugged and replied,' After they buggered my arse, the men would often piss on me.

They said it was to keep me in my place, I was theirs to do with as they chose.' Seeing that she once more had a hard young cock to play with, Diana immediately stood up and bent over the toilet, showing John her naked arse.

'Fuck me Jonny, quickly before they find us,' she begged wiggling her arse for him. John thought it was the least he could do for her, after all her efforts. He positioned his knob between her cunt lips, and thrust straight into her.

As he was furiously fucking her eager cunt, he could see her hairy arsehole clearly. Her hairs grew out from her anus and spread along both inner sides of her bum cheeks, and down her inner thighs. Her bum hole seemed to have been well fucked; as it was quite large and puckered.

'Do you like being fucked up the arse?' he panted as he fucked her. 'No Jonny please don't fuck my arse, everybody fucks my arse for some reason. I don't like it up the arse, I really don't.' 'It's probably because your arse looks so bloody fuckable.' He commented, as he hammered his cock deep into her hot cunt.

'Do you really think so Jonny? I have never seen it, is it a pretty arse?' 'It's a beautiful arse,' he assured her. He heard her grunt in passion, and felt the familiar sensation of a woman's cunt juice pouring over his cock and balls.

He held her naked hips tightly as she hung onto the toilet cistern, until her orgasm subsided. Pulling his cock out of her soaking cunt he turned her round and kissed her slowly and deeply. 'We had better shower Jonny, we are covered in pee and cum.' He couldn't disagree, and they were soon in the shower washing the various fluids of their bodies.

He was soaping between her bum cheeks, when she asked him if he really wanted to fuck her arse. 'No it's all right Diana, I would never do something to you that you didn't want,' he replied hugging her affectionately. To his immense surprise she suddenly burst into tears, and buried her head against his chest.

He didn't know what to do so just hugged her as she cried, and whispered comforting noises in her ear. 'Oh Jonny,' she sobbed, 'everyone has fucked my arse since I was just a girl. No one has ever refused to fuck it except you; even Alison fucks it. Why are you so kind to a poor maid?'

John had no answer to give her so said nothing. Diana looked up at him and kissed him passionately. 'I want your cock up my bum Jonny, it will be nice to be buggered by someone who cares about me for a change.' John thought about refusing her offer, but his cock wasn't listening.

It was sticking up ridgid and throbbing; Diana turned her back on him and bent over in the shower. John got a good squirt of shower gel, and rubbed it in and around her arse. His cock found its way between the cheeks of her arse, and without any fuss or effort slipped up her bum.

Compared to Mabel and Jane's arseholes, Diana's was well stretched, it was just like fucking a cunt it was so big and relaxed. Diana stood up with her back to him; he held her breasts tightly and gently fucked her arse as she stood there. 'This is very nice Jonny, it is so different from any previous time. Your cock feels lovely inside my bum.'

John reached down in front of her, and fingered her cunt as he gently buggered her arse. 'Oi! get your cock the fuck out of her arse, you fucking cunt,' 'Hello Jane,' he said resignedly,' I wasn't going to come honest.'

'You're fucking right you weren't going to come you cunt, we want your cock back in the bedroom now mister. Pull it out of her fucking arse, and come with me.' He squeezed Diana's breasts, and kissed her on the back of her neck John then slid his cock out of her bumhole, and followed Jane back to the bedroom.

'Guess where I found the cunt,' Jane announced as she led him by the hand back into the bedroom. 'Up Diana's arse, that's where he was the dirty fucker.' 'Can I pick the next game please?' she continued. As there were no objections, Mabel asked her what she fancied doing.

'I want a Fivesome, I've been fantasising about it for ages, I want Diana to lick Alison's arse, I want Mabel to lick Diana's cunt, I want to bugger Mabel and at the same time I want John to bugger me,' she said in an excited rush. 'Why am I not surprised that you want to fuck me up the arse, you perverted little cunt,' sighed Mabel.

No one had any serious objections, and as it was getting late they agreed to try Jane's idea. Jane quickly donned the strap on cock, as they all took their positions on the bedroom carpet. Alison knelt down first, presenting her beautiful naked arse to Diana.

Diana knelt down between Alison's legs. Mabel after liberally lubricating her own arse, knelt down between Diana's legs. Jane with her strap on knelt between Mabel's legs, and finally John knelt down behind Jane.

Diana started by opening Alisons bum cheeks as far as she could to expose her pink little anus. She then thrust her long tongue deep inside it, until Alison began to squirm with pleasure.

Mabel then parted Diana's cunt hair until her lips were exposed, and then commenced to give it a thorough licking.

After lubricating her rubber cock, Jane inserted it into Mabel's anus. Gripping her hips tightly she leaned forward and buried it deep inside her arse.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers