Auntie Mabel Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Oh Jonny I have gone all goosy pimply hold me please,' whispered Diana in a small frightened voice. John hugged her to him, she was shaking. 'Diana comes from a small village in Italy,' explained Alison, ' they still believe in reincarnation and stuff like that,' 'Well I think I fucking well believe in it now,' said Jane.

As Alison and Mabel were the only experienced riders it was down to them to sort out the horses. Mabel was going to ride " Snowburst " a lovely white horse. It was technically a "grey" but was a very light grey.

Alison had decided to accompany her on her ride to keep her company. She would be riding her own favourite " Valkarie " a spirited thoroughbred mare. Both horse were about sixteen hands tall, a hand being about four inches.

After much debate about saddles or blankets, Mabel decided to ride bareback. This was because Snowburst's coat was so soft, that she felt it wouldn't hurt her bum as much as she feared. Besides Alison's massage last night, had soothed her bum wonderfully.

John was given charge of the Video Camera, because he had one at home. It was digital, so there was no worry about film or cassettes running out. The sun was still shining, and a warm wind was blowing from the south. The plan was, that Mabel would walk with her horse into a small copse of trees a few hundred yards away from the Stables.

She would then undress, mount and ride slowly back towards them. John was busy checking his camera, and hardly noticed the giggles and whispers amongst the girls. At the last minute all the girls decided to walk with Mabel into the copse. Jane and Diana each took their horses with them, for exercise.

Eventually John was left at the Stables alone. He sometimes seriously wondered if he was dreaming all this. He was here in the Stables of a fucking Mansion, in the company of four beautiful women. He had fucked all of them, how the fuck did that happen?

Mabel had seduced him, he knew that now and loved her for it. He had always fancied Jane, or Tits as she was known at work. During a brainstorm he had fucked her in his car, taking her virginity for fucks sake.

Diana was just a very sexy woman who had seen him fucking Jane, and had wanted some for herself. He could understand that, she was alone here with only a lesbian for company.

What had really fucked his brain was Lady Alison; he had been told that she was a fucking lesbian. Why the fuck did she get on top of him during that game, and basically fuck her virgin cunt on his cock. He thought lesbians only fucked women.

The blokes at work wouldn't believe him if he told them, and strangely enough he had no desire to tell them. Dick the turner at work, had fucked most of the girls in the office, or so he said, and was consequently looked up to by all the young lads. If John had managed to fuck Tit's Sanderson before he met Mabel, he would have told everybody.

Looking back he realised how immature he had been, before Mabel had burst into his life. And what about him, did he love Mabel? Yes. Did he love Jane? Yes. Did he love Diana? He wasn't sure, she seemed to be very fond of him and he was certainly very protective of her. Was that the first signs of love? Fuck knows he didn't.

His main concern was Alison; did she regret fucking him? Did she blame him, for her being fucked? He didn't know much about her; she was Mabel's sister-in-law and fucking rich. He didn't want to make an enemy of her, especially as she was going to marry Mabel.

He decided to treat her with the greatest of respect, and hope she forgot the incident altogether.

Alison hadn't forgotten the incident at all, it was all she could think about. Apart from the drunken fucking from her father, she had been a virgin.

She considered that John had taken her virginity, and she had loved every second of it. She could feel her groin melting at the thought of him, and half expected Mabel to comment on the smell of her cunt, as it's juices ran down her legs. She looked with love at the tiny woman walking alongside Snowburst. The horse was only about 5ft 4" at the shoulder but it seemed to tower over Mabel.

Auntie was only 5ft tall and slightly built apart from her breasts. Alison only now realised that without stirrups, Mabel would have a job mounting her horse. Oh well she would worry about that when the time came, what was John doing back at the stables.

Was he thinking about her? Was he perhaps wanking his big cock and dreaming about fucking her again? She realised that she hadn't seen much of his cock. Mabel and Jane had seen it plenty of times, and had no doubt played with it and sucked it. She would like to play with his cock, just to even things up, so to speak.

She remembered licking around his balls, and between his bum cheeks. His cock had filled her mouth and had tasted nice and salty. She had to slip a hand into her cloak and squeeze her aching cunt, to ease her frustration.

Mabel didn't notice any of this; she was too busy making sure Snowburst didn't step on her toes. She was wondering if they could do with some condoms, things were getting too hot around here. She was safe because of her age, but the rest of the women were still young and she wasn't sure how fertile they were.

John had been a good boy with Jane, if coming in her mouth and up her arse was considered being good these days. She didn't know if he had come in Diana's cunt, but he had certainly come in Alison's.

There was no point asking Alison if there were any condoms at the house. She was a lesbian, or had been a lesbian, and they had no use for such things. She would have to pop into town, and buy some from the local chemist asap.

Jane was walking behind Alison, she was wondering why they were both wearing such big cloaks on such a warm day. She could see Alison's cloak swaying as her arse swayed. Jane thought of Alison a lot, she envied her aristocratic bone structure and willowy figure.

Alison had the smallest tits of them all, but it didn't detract from her sexiness. Last night Jane had wanted to slip out of bed, and join Mabel and Alison in theirs.

She knew without a doubt, that Mabel would have welcomed her with open arms. However she admitted to herself, that she was a bit scared of this rich woman who was going to marry her Auntie Mabel.

Perhaps that was why she was drawn to Diana, she was just an ordinary girl who had a hard life. True she fancied John, but then again every fucking woman seemed to fancy him so she couldn't blame her for that.

It had scared her, when she had seen John's hand go right into Diana's arse. The poor fucker's arse must have been so well buggered to allow that to happen, that it made her cringe just to think about it. She had been talking to her in the loo last night.

Diana had told her about an American gangster who had come to her village on some dodgy business concerning the Mayor. At that time the Mayor was still fucking and buggering Diana, and had offered her to the American for sex. Diana was a simple village girl; and when she wasn't being used by the Mayor she had her routine jobs to do.

She looked after and fed, the chickens and the pigs and the small donkey that belonged to the Mayor. That night the American had been drinking, and was feeling randy. This young girl was very beautiful, and according to the Mayor loved being buggered.

Diana was a bit scared of him, because she knew that foreigners had strange habits. The Mayor had taken her to one side and told her to do whatever the man asked without question, or she would be beaten. She had been lying naked on her bed when he came into her room.

'I want to fuck your Ass girl.' He announced in a loud voice. Remembering what the Mayor had told her, she quickly ran out of the room. The American was stunned when she returned leading her small donkey. 'What the fuck is that doing here?' he swore pointing to the donkey.

'You wanted to fuck my Ass sir, here she is,' said Diana nervously offering the man her Ass. 'You filthy fucking perverts,' the man had shouted at her and stumbled out of her bedroom in disgust.

Jane had smiled when she heard the story, she'd had dealing with American's herself at work. They thought they spoke English, but in reality they spoke American. Apart from referring to their bottoms as small donkeys, they also called them Fannies.

To the English, a girl's fanny was her cunt. One of the American engineers had remarked to a Colleague within hearing range of the woman in discussion, that he thought she had a neat little fanny. She was so outraged at the implication that she had shown him her cunt; that she almost had him arrested.

It had all been sorted out in the end. Americans were so open and friendly compared to the English. The first thing they did when meeting you was to tell you their names, and shake hands. Jane had lived in her house for years, and still didn't know the names of some of her neighbours.

Jane was a bit concerned about Diana, if in fact she did have a crush on John then she would be devastated when the weekend was over, and they all left. She decided to ask Mabel what to do as soon as was practical. They finally reached the clearing in the copse, where it was planned for Mabel to disrobe and mount up.

As Alison had feared, without stirrups to assist her, Mabel was too short to jump up on her horse's back. She stood naked beside her horse, looking up at its back like a little girl at her first riding lesson. Alison was compelled to walk over to her and hug her.

'I love you, my little woodland fairy, do you need a hand up?' 'A hand up where?, you oversexed minx. Why didn't you warn me about this?' 'I honestly didn't think darling, most of the human race are taller than you so it wouldn't have been a problem.'

Jane had an idea, she suggested that she would get down on all fours, and form a step for Mabel to reach Snowburst's back. No sooner said than done, and with the assistance of Alison and Diana, Mabel was safely ensconced on the horses back, albeit with her naked bum well felt and pinched.

This was where their plan was going to change. When Lady Godiva rode through Coventry, she was escorted by female friends. This was for safeties sake, as it was a dangerous thing to do in those days.

Jane had suggested that all the girls escorted Mabel on her ride. To make it more exciting, she wanted them all to be naked. Alison had already promised Mabel that she would accompany her, so with the agreement of Diana it was settled.

They all stripped off, and packed their clothes in the saddlebags on Diana's horse. It was the oldest and steadiest of the four, as she was not a very confident rider. Soon they were ready to leave the shelter of the trees, and venture out into the field.

Mabel did indeed; look exactly like Lady Godiva was supposed to have looked. She was naked sitting on a white horse, her long golden hair cascading down her back and continuing over the horse's back.

Alison was also sitting naked on her horse. With her slender figure and trim breasts, she looked like an Elfin Queen ready to ride on the Wild Hunt.

Jane and Diana although equally naked; still looked like Jane and Diana. They were unused to horses and sat on them like a sack of potatoes. Saying that, very few sacks had breasts like Jane "Tits" Sanderson. They were large and firm, with pert nipples that the warm breeze had hardened.

Diana was well worth a look also; her large breasts were made more noticeable by her oversized nipples. They seemed to be saying "Suck me hard", and seeing Alison looking at them reminded Jane that she almost certainly had sucked her maid's nipples.

She wondered if Alison would like to suck her nipples and lick her cunt. The thought of Alison's tongue licking between her legs made Jane clench her legs together in lust.

Mabel led the way, with a gentle squeeze of her legs she started Snowburst moving. Alison moved in behind her smoothly, followed by Jane and Diana doing their best to control their horses. Luckily their horses were quite content to follow the others, and soon a neat procession was riding out of the trees towards the Mansion.

Mabel was a good rider but this was the first time she had ever ridden a horse naked. When she had been in the blue movie she had just sat on the horse, until the Stablehand had dragged her off to fuck her. The motion of Snowbursts back against her clit was very erotic. The warm breeze playing against her naked skin made her feel vulnerable and sexy at the same time.

She could feel the horse's soft hair becoming damp between her legs, as her cunt became juicy. She was thinking about John, she missed the fact that he was no longer just her toyboy. She had loved teaching him about sex, and she hoped she would be able to get him to herself soon.

Her arse missed his big cock, being buggered by a strap on was a poor second to the feel of his hot juicy cock slipping up her bum. Alison was also experiencing the same sensations, her clitoris was very sensitive, as Diana had quickly discovered.

It didn't take much licking by her maid before Alison was convulsing in lustful orgasm. Diana had often had her mouth filled with Alison's cunt juice, before she was ready for it.

Alison was once again thinking about John, she wanted to be riding him just as she was riding this horse. Last time he had been tied up and blindfolded, next time she wanted him to watch her as she rode his big cock. She wanted his hands on her breasts, and his mouth sucking her small virgin nipples.

Jane was following directly behind Alison, and could see her naked arse lifting up and down with the smooth action of an experienced horsewoman. Jane couldn't see Mabel's naked arse; as it was covered by her hair.

She could certainly see Alison's taut buttocks, as they gently bounced up and down. She wanted to slip her finger deep into that tight little anus, and gently move it about to stretch it ready for her strap on cock to thrust up it. She also wanted to lick Alison's cunt, it wasn't shaved nor was it very hairy. Alison kept it neatly trimmed and tidy; Jane wanted to rub her face between the slender woman's legs.

Diana had finally relaxed when she realised that her horse was happy to follow the others, without needing to be steered by her. She was still basically an Italian peasant girl; her idea of Love was sex, marriage and children.

In her village there was no such thing as contraception. It was against church law, there was no pill and condoms were sinful. Women accepted that if they didn't want a baby, then they had to take their men's cum up their arses.

She had envied her mistresses tight little anus, as far as she knew it was still virgin. She had come to really like Alison, since Mabel and her friends had come to visit. She felt guilty about using her part time lover Charlie, to video Alison fucking her up the arse.

She had only become involved with him, because as the delivery man he was the only male that her mistress would allow on the grounds. He was flirtatious and charming, and she had been so lonely for male company that she had welcomed his attentions.

He would arrange to meet her at the edge of the property in a small wood shed. She couldn't wait for his cock to be inside her, and he made her come like an animal. Out of habit she had told him not to cum in her cunt, but to use her arse. He had never fucked a woman's arse before, and the novelty of it intrigued him. He knew nothing of lubrication, and with only his juices to ease the passage of his cock up her arse; he had buggered her until he shot his cum deep into her.

Unfortunately for Diana, he found buggering her so erotic that he wanted to do nothing else. He only allowed her to suck his cock, until it was hard enough for him to ram it up her arse. She put up with the pain and humiliation, because she had no one else.

She now had John in her life, and after him Charlie had no chance of ever fucking her arse again. She was sure now that Alison wouldn't throw her out in the street when she married Mabel

She decided to meet Charlie soon, retrieve the Video and destroy it. That decided she was free to day dream about Jonny. He was so strong, he had held her up with one hand as he guided his big young cock into her cunt.

She had felt so safe impaled on it, but now realised that she had said too much in her need of him. He had been scared, when she had blurted out that she was falling in love with him.

That's why he had gone back into the bedroom with her still impaled on his cock. She was still daydreaming about John, when the procession finally reached the field next to the Stables.

John had his own surprise for Mabel, to make her feel more comfortable naked. He had stripped off also, and was standing in the field stark naked with his video camea. He had been concerned that his dick would let him down again. However when he saw that all the girls were naked as well, his cock stood to attention and all was well.

He first focused on the wide shot; that included all of them in a line. Four pairs of naked bouncing breasts were captured by his camera, and burnt into his memory. Mabel looked exactly like Lady Godiva, and he had the urge to pull her off her horse, and fuck her in front of the rest of the girls.

He too had missed being alone with Mabel, he knew that she wanted him to let go of her and move on. That was easier said than done, it had taken three other women to loosen her grip on his heart.

He zoomed in on his Auntie Mabel, her lovely firm breasts filled the viewfinder. Her nipples were hard, and her large breasts were bouncing to the movement of her horse.

He ran the camera over her naked body, but as he had feared her fantastic golden hair hid most of her from sight. He could only film a glimpse of her golden pubes, as the motion of her horse lifted them up slightly from it's back.

Mabel saw her favorite boy standing naked with his big cock rampant, and knew it was for her. She groaned to herself, remembering all the times that young cock had pleasured her. She was determined to have him again and soon.

Seeing him filming her she winked at him, and slowly licked her lips. John's cock was conditioned to harden, at this secret signal between them. She knew it would remind him of the time she had asked him to fill her open mouth with his cum.

He had shot so much cum into her mouth; that it had run out and dripped onto her naked breasts. She had then told him to watch as she swallowed every drop, and licked her lips to ensure she had it all.

John next focused on the Lady Alison; she was so beautiful and totally unattainable. She looked like that elfin queen in Lord of the Rings, almost unworldly in her slender ethereal beauty. Although fucked by her, he doubted very much that she would allow him to actually fuck her.

However his cock didn't have a brain, and was convinced that it would soon be up her cunt. Consequently it was rigid, with the desire to be buried deep between her long slender legs. It remembered only too well, the fantastic relief of spurting its load of cum deep into her willing cunt.

He zoomed in on her firm breasts; they didn't bounce as much as the other girls but her nipples although small and pink were hard. As he ran the camera over her body, he thought for a second that she deliberately raised her pubes higher off the saddle than necessary, giving him a perfect shot of her neatly trimmed pubes. His cock twitched with lust, as he zoomed in to capture her aristocratic cunt on film.

Alison saw him filming her, and thrust her small breasts out to their best advantage. His big young cock fascinated her. Her cunt seemed to remember it pumping it's cum into her, and wanted more.

She had the urge to expose herself to his eyes and deliberately lifted her naked body up, so he could see her dripping cunt. Through the viewfinder John saw her smile at him, and blow him a kiss. He was so shocked and pleased, that he almost dropped the camera.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers