Auntie Mabel Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

He quickly turned it on his Jane, fuck me he thought if only the lads at work could see Jane " Tits " Sanderson now. They would be wanking themselves to death, at the sight of her sitting naked on a horse.

Although Mabel's bras fitted Jane's tits, her young breasts hardly sagged at all. This made them seem even bigger than Aunties; age had lowered her breasts by a few inches.

She saw him filming her and saucily shook her big tits from side to side. Making them bounce and sway sexily. She also stood up in the stirrups, and blatantly showed off her shaven cunt. She even managed to thrust her hips at him, as if to tell him that she would be fucking him later. As he zoomed in on her face, she stuck her tongue out at him.

Last but certainly not least was Alison's maid Diana. She couldn't ride very well, so her breasts were being shaken about far more than the others. This movement had caused her huge nipples to stick out like thumbs.

John could clearly see her hairy cunt and belly, as the horse's movement threw her bum up into the air at every step. She was concentrating on hanging on to the bridle, and wasn't able to stare at him as she would have wished. She could only flash her exceptionally green eyes at him fleetingly. However her sheer need for him was captured on his camera, and in his heart.

He felt so protective of this ill used Italian girl, he found himself hugging her and comforting her all the time. He knew she had been overly buggered during her life, and was proud that she trusted him enough to allow him access to her arse. He would never hurt her, and if anyone else did he would snap him in half.

None of the girls including Mabel, had seen the darker side of John. He was a very nice person, and slow to anger. However in the tough manly world of engineering, you had to be able to take care of yourself. In any group of men there were good guys and bad guys. Most men fell in between those two extremes.

The most intelligent of the men, were the designers who took an idea and put it down on paper. Then came the engineers, who transformed a drawing into a working machine. You also needed people to do the heavy lifting and labouring.

They didn't have to be brain of Britain to do their jobs, but they were just as necessary as the higher echelons When John had first started working at the factory, one of the larger and more stupid labourers had decided to bully the new boy. He had waited until they were alone, and had walked up behind John and knocked his hard hat off.

'I should pick that up boy if I were you, it's dangerous working here,' he sneered. John bent down towards his hat, but picked up a large lump of wood instead. Without a word he swung it viciously at the man's head. The labourer was flung sideways against a large drilling machine, and lay still on the ground.

John dropped the piece of wood, and picking up his hat walked off leaving the man unconscious. The man was found shortly after, and when he came round he said he must have tripped and banged his head.

What John never found out was that an old engineer had observed his encounter with the bully, and had quietly put the word out that this young man was best treated with respect. Nothing was ever said to his face, and he had almost forgotten the incident. What John hated most, were those who attacked the weak and helpless.

'Are all you fuckers happy now, can I get off please?' asked Mabel to the group. 'Did you get everything on film John?' asked Alison looking directly at him. 'Uhh yes Miss uhh Alison I think I got everything, we will know for sure when I run it back on your telly.' He stuttered averting his eyes from her breasts.

Alison was taken aback by John's manner; he seemed to be afraid of her for some reason. She cast her mind back over the last hours, and couldn't think why he should be nervous of her. She decided to take charge of this situation, until things became clearer. 'Help me down please John,' she commanded.

He quickly put down the video camera on a hay bale, and went over to her horse. He stood beside it while Alison swung her leg over the horse's back, until she was sitting sideways in the saddle facing him. His face was directly in front of her wet cunt.

'Catch me,' she said and slipped off the saddle into his arms. He grabbed her tightly, and intended to lower her slowly to the ground. As her naked body slid down his chest she wrapped her long legs around him, this brought her hot eager cunt directly over his upright cock. Without any fuss, her cunt slid down and onto his cock.

Her downward slide was only stopped, when her pubic bone was pressed hard against the root of his cock. Although tall she was very slender and hardly weighed anything, John had no difficulty holding her in this position. He could feel the hot heat of her vaginal walls, pulsing against his shaft.

'Don't be afraid John, I won't hurt you,' she whispered in his ear. 'Come to my room tonight, I want to talk to you in private,' she ordered. Punctuating the word private, by clenching her vaginal muscles around his throbbing cock. She then allowed him to lower her to the ground. The other girls hadn't noticed this byplay, and didn't see John's cock slipping out of Alison's hot cunt.

'My turn you sexy young fucker,' said Mabel holding out her arms towards him. He smiled at his favorite Auntie and ran to catch her as she jumped off her horse into his willing arms. She was so tiny compared to him, that he was able to spin her around until she squealed in delight.

'Oh I love you so much my darling boy,' she gasped, 'please come and see me tonight I need you to myself for a little while.' 'I'll do my very best May,' he whispered to her.

'John you fuck pig, give me a fucking hand down from this fucking horse. My fucking arse is tired of this saddle and I need a hug.' Shouted Jane. He held out his arms to her, and caught her as she carefully slid down her horse's side. 'You owe me a private fuck matey; and I want it tonight or fucking else,' she whispered in his ear.

She walked over to join Alison leaving John looking up at Diana. She was too scared to jump off her horse so turned sideways on her tummy, and slid off the horse with her bum towards John. They were on the side of her horse facing away from the group of girls. The sight of Daina's naked bottom sliding towards him, overcame his reason.

The bouncing about on her horse had relaxed her vaginal muscles, and he positioned his painfully hard cock so it slipped between her bum cheeks and into her cunt as she fell against his belly. One minute Diana was concentrating on getting off this big horse, the next thing she knew was the feel of John's cock stretching her cunt wide from behind.

His hands were under her breasts, and he was rubbing her teats between his fingers. 'Ohhh Jonny I really need you, I love your cock in me,' she whispered rubbing her arse against his belly. 'My room is next to Alison's please come and see me tonight if you can,' she begged.

John hugged her tightly, then stepped back pulling his cock out of her cunt. Alison and Mabel collected the horses and took them to the stables. They needed to rub them down properly and John, Jane and Diana would only get in the way.

'Come on John this is our chance for a quickie,' said Jane urgently. Picking up the video camera, he followed her naked bottom into the house and up the stairs into their bedroom. 'I was thinking about you,' she lied, 'and got very wet, I want your fucking big cock in me now.' Jane threw herself on the bed and opened her legs for him.

Putting the camera down he flung himself between her welcoming legs, and without need of foreplay rammed his aching cock into her. 'Fuck me John, Fuck me hard, hard as you can, I need to feel my man inside me' she demanded, lifting her hips up to meet his every thrust.

Jane felt a little bit guilty about lying to him, concerning the cause of her wet cunt. It had been the thought of buggering Alison; that had turned her on as she rode behind her. However she reasoned that John would get the benefit of her arousal, so it all worked itself out in the end.

John had his arms around her, and his face pressed between her large firm breasts. His hips were pistoning between her legs, and she soon came for him. He heard her howl as her orgasm exploded between her legs. His balls were instantly soaked, as she wrapped her legs around his hips to hold his cock deep inside her.

He was content to hold her until her trembling subsided, and at last her legs unwrapped from his waist and she relaxed on the bed. 'I love it when you keep that big cock deep inside me after I've come' she murmured holding him tightly to her breasts. 'I love to feel your cunt muscles quivering as they relax,' he replied kissing her.

'You know something? She whispered in his ear. 'No you sexy woman, tell me' he prompted. 'I'm fucking starving, I'm going to nip down to the kitchen and rustle up a snack for us' she announced. One minute she was laying on her back with his cock buried in her, the next she was running naked out of the door towards the kitchen.

John smiled to himself as he relaxed on his back looking up at the canopy that covered the four poster bed. 'Jonny, is it OK if I come in? whispered Diana, ' I have brought Jane's clothes up.' John looked towards the door and saw that Diana had pulled a light summer dress over her naked body.

'I remember the first time I saw you' he said quietly. 'You were standing right there watching me fucking Jane, you lifted up your skirt and fingered yourself and then sucked your juice off your fingers.' Diana went red with embaressment at the memory.

'I'm sorry Jonny it had been so long since I saw a man fucking a woman. Your young body really made me wet myself, and I wanted you then just as I want you now' she replied looking at him with her need shining in her luminous green eyes.

'Come here Di, I want you just as badly' he said holding his arms out to her. Her face lit up with joy, and she leapt across the room into his welcoming arms. 'Do you want to fuck my arse Jonny? You can if you want to, I will kneel up for you.' She offered passionately, 'my body belongs to you now,I won't let any other man fuck me.'

'Thank you for the offer of your sexy little arse Di, but I want you to bounce your hot juicy cunt on my cock for a while. I love to watch your breasts bouncing. Diana smiled a sunny smile, he had refused her arse and wanted to fuck her like a woman.

Her heart filled up with love for him, and overflowed from her beautiful green eyes. She had simply never been in love before, and the feelings it engendered were just too powerful for her simple peasant girls mind to handle.

He had closed his eyes as she lowered herself onto him. He waited until she had settled herself into a comfortable bouncing rhythm, before he opened them to feast his eyes on her large nippled breasts gyrating before his face.

Diana had become very worked up and excited by thinking about John during her ride. The feeling of his cock filling her to her womb, made her orgasm faster than she had ever done in her life. Before she knew it he body was shaking with the strength of her orgasm.

Her juices normally plentiful; gushed out of her and flooded over his belly. He opened his eyes as he felt her hot liquids running between his legs, as if she had peed on him again. She was gasping aloud in her passion, and her hands were clenched into fists as she gripped the bedcovers. He was shocked to see tears streaming down her cheeks, as she fucked him.

'Stop Di, what the fucks the matter, why are you crying, does it hurt to fuck me? He gabbled in panic. She stopped as ordered and threw herself down on his body, raining kisses on his face and neck. 'Oh Jonny I am crying because I love you, I love you so much it hurts my heart. I will be lost without you, who will protect me when you are gone, 'she sobbed into his chest.

The poor little fucker, John thought, what is she going to do when we go. She will be stuck in this fucking great house, with only Alison for company. 'Thank you Jonny, I loved your big cock in me,' she said lifting herself off him, and wiping her eyes. 'I must go now and prepare dinner, I love you Jonny, I belong to you now.'

He lay there bemused as she ran out of the room. She had said she loved him, he didn't know what to think. Mabel had often said that she loved him, and he knew he loved Mabel. Jane had never actually said she loved him, she loved him fucking her and she loved his cock but she hadn't said she loved him.

What was he to do about Diana? What could he do about her? He was only eighteen for fucks sake; he had no experience of real love. What did a woman mean, when she said she belonged to a man? He would have to ask May for some advice as soon as possible.

Mabel and Alison were just finishing with the horses. Alison looked at her bride to be and asked, ' Mabel darling how big is your flat exactly?'

'How do you mean? How many bedrooms etc?'

'Yes; how many bedrooms?'

'It's only a small flat; it has one big bedroom and a small second bedroom that I use for storing bits and pieces, why?

Alison went over to her and held her tightly, 'I need to ask you a big favour, may I come and stay with you for a while?'

Mabel looked up at her and could tell that this was important to her. 'Of course you can stay with me; it doesn't matter if I had ten bedrooms you would still be sharing my bed.

'The other bedroom would be for Diana' Alison whispered, 'I couldn't leave her alone in this miserable fucking house,' she concluded bitterly.

'I thought you liked it here darling,'

'What's to like about it? I only lived here because I was too scared to live amongst men. Here I was protected and felt safe, but now I realise I was in a prison.

Since you, John and Jane have been here this mausoleum has come alive. When you leave it will revert to its miserable self again. Please Mabel, please let us stay with you for a while.

I intend to sell this fucking place, and move into the village with you,' announced Alison to a shocked Mabel.

To be continued.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers