Auntie Mabel Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

She was rubbing herself to relieve the feeling of sexual need; that watching her daughter fucking had engendered.

Could it have been possible, that it was someone else's cock that had slipped up her arse?

Could it have been Jane's boyfriend John, who had sneaked into the room and buggered her naked arse?

The thought was both disgusting and very erotic.

The sound of John coming into Alison's cunt pushed Sue into her own orgasm.

She cried out loud as she came in her knickers, soaking them with her cunt juice.

Sue got up and pulled them off, wiping her wet cunt with them before tucking them under a cushion.

The video ended and Sue pressed rewind, she hadn't been able to take the images in with just one viewing.

She determined to watch it again, to see exactly what the fuck her daughter was doing with all these people.

The doorbell rang and Diana ran to the door.

They all looked up as Sarah walked into the room.

Fuck me thought Jane, Sarah stood in the doorway and smiled at them all.

Jane suddenly realised something; Sarah was another Alison.

They both had the aristocratic bone structure and unconscious poise that only comes from good breeding.

The only main difference was that Sarah had dark hair, against Alison's blond tresses.

Sarah looked as if she had just walked off the front page of Vogue Magazine.

It wasn't that she was beautiful, she was, it was that she radiated "Class".

This was no lonely alcoholic woman, this was the most powerful woman in the factory, and she looked it.

Her self confidence filled the room, faltering only when her eyes met Alison's.

Alison walked across the room to greet her, ' Honneur aulx Dignes' Sarah.

'Honneur aulx Dignes, which House?' replied Sarah smiling.

'Keswick.'

'Same here, lovely to meet you at last,' said Sarah.

Alison introduced Sarah to everyone, and she was soon relaxed and drinking tea.

The conversation inevitably turned to horses, and soon they were in a world of their own to the exclusion of the others.

Mabel called the rest of the group into her kitchen.

'Well that seems to be going well,' said Mabel happily.

'I wish I understood what the fuck they were talking about' grumbled Jane.

'Did you notice that posh voice Alison sometimes uses has come to the fore.

Sarah is just as bad, why do public school girls all talk like the Queen?'

'Because my foul mouthed sex pot, that is the Queen's English they are speaking.

The rest of us get by with the local variant,' replied Mabel kissing her fondly.

They all wandered back into the lounge.

Alison and Sarah had arranged to meet in the morning, to look over the Stables.

Sarah excused herself, saying she had to get home to finish grooming the horses.

She kissed everyone on the cheek before leaving.

Mabel noticed that she lingered a bit longer, when she was saying goodbye to Alison.

When she had gone Jane asked Alison

'What the fuck was that "Honneur aulx Dignes" stuff?'

'School Motto old bean, Latin don't you know,' replied Alison absently.

Alison had been very impressed with Sarah; she felt a bond between them, and was anxious to explore the future relationship.

It had been so refreshing to be able to talk with someone of her own class about horses.

She loved all in the room, but she needed the company of her peers now and again.

She had decided one thing however; she wouldn't announce her pregnancy to the room.

She would tell Mabel first in private, and ask her advice about the situation.

Sue had swung between outrage; that John may have fucked her naked arse when she was helpless.

To wantonness, at the thought that this big cocked young stud, would want her so badly that he would risk all just to get his cock into her.

As for the women in the film, he seemed to be fucking all of them.

Sue hadn't seen him fucking Mabel in the film, but from their body language they seemed very comfortable with being naked together.

In the first instance when trying to excuse their behaviour; Sue had considered that they might all have been Naturists.

Seeing John's cock up two of the women, made that a bit unlikely.

It seemed that John had four women under his spell, and was fucking them all.

Not forgetting me, she added to herself.

Sue determined that she would get John for a private talk, and find out for certain what the fuck he was playing at.

In the meantime she returned the tape to the camera, and went downstairs to finish off the bottle of wine.

The evening was coming to a close at Mabel's.

John drove Jane home.

Alison and Mabel went to bed, leaving Diana to tidy up.

Jane didn't see her mum when she came into the house, and assuming she was already in bed ran upstairs to her own room.

John got back in his car after kissing Jane goodnight, and drove off.

'Drive to the next lay-by and stop there, I need to talk to you John,' said a voice from the back seat of his car.

'Fucking hell,' swore John in startlement.

He looked in his rear view mirror, and was stunned to see Jane's mum Sue in his back seat.

'Oh I'm so sorry Mrs. Sanderson, but you scared the life out of me just then.

What on earth are you doing in my car?'

'I have to talk to you seriously, so pull into this lay-by and turn off the engine please.'

A bemused John did as instructed, and soon they were sitting in the dark.

Sue told him to join her in the back, as she didn't want to be talking to the back of his head.

With grave misgivings, he climbed into the back seat and sat as far away from Sue as he could.

'What's the matter Mrs. Sanderson, are you OK?

How can I help?' he asked sincerely.

'Would you say that you are a truthful boy John?'

'I try and avoid telling outright lies.'

'It's only fair to tell you John, that I know about you having sex with my daughter.'

John was going to try and explain that, but Sue waved him down.

'If that was all I wanted to talk to you about, I would consider myself fortunate,' Sue continued.

'However; I also know about you having sex with Alison.

Also with Mabel, said Sue making an educated guess.

Not to mention the green eyed girl, who's name I forget.'

'Diana,' mumbled John shaken by Sue's knowledge.

'Oh yes Diana, I remember now, bluffed Sue.

However the thing that astounds me, is when you had the barefaced cheek, to sneak into our house and fuck me up my arse.'

John's heart nearly stopped in shock, he had thought he had got away with that incident, but apparently not.

Even through her wine dulled senses, Sue could tell she had hit upon the truth.

'I can understand you wanting to have sex with Jane; she is beautiful.

The same applies to the other women; they are all beautiful.

What I can't get my head around is why you would risk coming into my home, and sticking your big cock up my arse.

John looked so puzzled at the question, that Sue thought he hadn't understood it.

'Did you understand what I asked?'

'Yes' Mrs. Sanderson he replied.

'Oh for fucks sake John, you've fucked me up my arse, the least you can do is call me Sue,' she snapped.

'Sorry Sue, but I find it hard to believe that you don't know why I risked it.

I did it, because you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I know.

Jane gets her looks and figure from you, and after seeing you in the kitchen, I can tell she gets her sexual drive from you as well.'

It was Sue's turn to feel her heart stop.

'What do you mean, in the kitchen' she whispered.

John decided to come clean and admit everything.

'I was watching you playing with your vibrator in your kitchen.

I saw you taking it up your bum, and saw you having a multiple orgasm on the kitchen floor.'

'Did Jane tell you this?'

'No Sue, I was watching from outside.

I saw Jane rescuing you by pulling it out of your bum.

I had such a hard on for you I could barely walk.'

Sue's face was flaming with embarrassment.

This boy had seen her at her most erotic, writhing on her kitchen floor with a vibrator rammed up her arse.

John could tell she was shocked, and his loving nature compelled him to gather her into his arms and hold her gently.

'Oh my God John, what must you think of me, accusing you of being overly sexual while I am just as bad.'

'Sue I find you very beautiful and very sexy, I thought of you a lot in bed over the next few nights.'

'Did you wank over me?' she heard herself ask.

'Oh yes you sexy woman, I nearly wanked myself to death over you.

I thought about your lovely firm breasts, and your neat little cunt and that beautiful firm arse.' He whispered.

'That's why when I saw you kneeling there so helpless, with your little bum already opened; I couldn't resist you.

I had to have you, and I enjoyed every second of fucking your tight little arse.'

'Did you cum in my bum?' she whispered.

'Oh yes Sue, I emptied my balls into your sexy little arse.'

'God I know, I felt every squirt of your cum into my arse, then what did you do?'

'Then I couldn't resist kissing your sweet little bum,' he murmured into her ear.

He found her mouth on his, and then they were kissing.

Slowly at first and then passion crept up on them, and his hand squeezed her breast while her hand grasped his hard cock through his trousers.

The bottle of wine and watching the Video; had turned her hormones into a wild flood that rampaged through her bloodstream.

Her cunt was soaking wet, and she opened her legs to his exploring hand.

She was so wet and open that his fingers slipped straight into her cunt, and he finger fucked her furiously.

Her hands unzipped his trousers, and his cock sprang out into her eager grasp.

His young cock was so big and hard, and she knew it was because of her that it was so.

She was still sexy, she was still beautiful, and this young man had risked everything in order to fuck her arse.

Sue was wanking his big cock furiously, and heard him gasp that he was coming.

John was amazed when sue stopped wanking his cock, and climbed onto his lap.

She guided his throbbing cock into her dripping cunt.

The feel of his shaft sliding deep into her, triggered her overdue orgasm.

'OHHHH John I'm coming, I'm coming over your cock.'

John held her naked arse, as she bucked and thrashed on his cock.

The sight of her big breasts bouncing in front of his eyes sparked his own orgasm, and with a loud cry he ejaculated deep inside her cunt.

They just clung together, until both their bodies relaxed.

Sue was unsure what had just happened, but she was very aware that she was sitting on her daughter's boyfriends lap, with his cock inside her.

'God Sue, you really soaked my balls,' he panted, ' Fuck me you know how to cum don't you?'

'I'm so sorry John; I shouldn't have allowed us to do that.

It must have been the wine or something...'

John kissed her deeply, and she could still feel his cock inside her.

'No need to talk Sue, it happened and I loved every minute of it.

Just like I loved fucking your arse, you are one sexy lady.'

'Am I John? Am I really, I was thinking that I was past all this sex business.'

As she was sitting on his lap his finger was rubbing her anus, she gasped as it slipped up her bum.

'You have such a lovely tight little arsehole Sue, I love to feel it gripping my finger.'

'I'm still coming you know' she whispered.

'Let me lick you' he asked.

Sue found herself lifted off his cock, and laid on the back seat.

Her legs were opened, and her wet cunt exposed to his eyes.

She saw his head between her legs, and moaned in pleasure as his tongue entered her cunt lips.

She found herself orgasming again, not the violent explosion of the first one.

This was a gentle ongoing orgasm that was fuelled by his tongue licking her cunt, and then pushing itself into her bum hole.

Her arse was slippery with cunt juices, and he fingered it as he licked her cunt.

He had just fucked Jane's mum, his cock became rigid again, and Sue felt her bum being lifted up and her cheeks spread apart.

'I want your arse again Sue, he growled and she surrendered to his cock, as it slid between her bum cheeks and into her arse.

To ease the entry into her bum Sue lifted her legs right up, until her calves were resting on his shoulders.

John held her tight as he thrust gently into her bum. Sue's orgasm increased, until she was moaning and swearing at him.

'Fuck me John, fuck my arse, ram that big cock deep into my bum, bugger me like you did before.'

She came again for him, and the sight of his cock buried into Jane's mum's anus made him come again.

Sue held him tightly as he rammed his cock deep into her arse.

Again she could feel his shaft pulsing, as he pumped the remainder of his sperm deep inside her arse.

'I think I'm going to have a sore bum in the morning,' she panted.

'You've always got me to kiss it better,' said John quietly.

'Take me home before Jane misses me.'

John drove Sue back home; he parked just down the road so his car wouldn't be heard.

'I won't say anything about the video; I need to think about what just happened between us.

I'll no doubt see you around John, goodnight,' said Sue getting shakily out of his car and going indoors.

John watched as Jane's mum went indoors, he couldn't think about anything, his brain was overloaded.

He drove himself home and went to bed.

When Sue's husband Bill came home that night, he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Well perhaps not heaven, he was sure that angels didn't want it up the arse like his wife did.

He could tell she had been drinking, but the results were fantastic as far as their sex life was concerned.

She had asked him to tie her up, and fuck her from behind.

Once he had given her a good shagging, she had astounded him by asking him to fuck her up her arse.

She must have been playing with her vibrator again, because his cock slipped up her bum hole easily.

The sight of her tied and helpless, with his big cock buggering her bum was enough to explode his balls.

He hadn't come like that in years, and collapsed on top of her naked body exhausted and happy.

'Fuck me Sue, that was earthshattering too much of that and you'll kill me.'

'Too much of that and I won't be able to walk in the morning,' she said smiling at the man she loved.

Alison had just made Mabel come for her, she was holding her in her arms and kissing her face and breasts.

'I love you Mabel, I love you so much.'

'I know you do darling, if you loved me any more I would have a heart attack.'

'I have a special present for you, something I know you have always wanted,' whispered Alison.

'Oh goody, I love presents, where is it?' asked Mabel excitedly.

Alison knelt up on the bed facing her bride to be.

She held her naked belly in both hands.

'It's in here darling, I'm pregnant, and we're going to have a baby.'

To be continued.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers
12