Auntie Mabel Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Fancy sharing a suck Sue?' asked Mabel. Both the women turned round so their mouths were next to John's cock. As eldest Sue let Mabel have first suck of his knob. Mabel then passed it to Sue who wasted no time in drawing it into her eager mouth, and sucking hard on his cock.

They wriggled about until John could insert his fingers, into each of their wet cunts. He was gently fingering them, as they were sucking his cock. He was soon rampant, under the stimulation of their hands and mouths.

'Go on Mabel, climb onto that big cock and show me how it's done,' said Sue generously. She was surprised when instead of immediately jumping on John's ready cock; Mabel leaned towards her and kissed her on her mouth. In all her life; Sue had never been kissed by a woman.

The feel of Mabel's tongue thrusting into her mouth, made her cunt clench with unexpected lust.

'Thank you Sue,' whispered Mabel gratefully, and straddling John lowered her cunt onto his cock.

Sue helped guide it into Mabel's wet and needy hole, and then watched as Mabel began to bounce on John's cock. John was still fingering Sue's cunt as Mabel fucked him. Sue was enjoying the sensations his fingers were eliciting from her cunt. She gasped in pleased surprise, as he also slipped a finger into her anus.

John was watching May's tits bouncing as she fucked him. Her eyes were closed in concentration, as she felt his big cock thrusting up into her body. Sue was fondling his balls as Mabel fucked herself.

John was really turned on, it wasn't the sight of May's big breasts, or the feel of her cunt sliding up and down his rigid shaft. It was having his fingers up Jane's mum's cunt and arse, that had really excited him. He still couldn't believe she was here with them; she had sucked his cock.

She had allowed him to thrust his cock into her cunt, and even more erotically had then allowed him to thrust that same cock up her arse. The feel of her arse gripping his finger as he gently fingered her, kept his cock at maximum hardness.

'I'm going to come,' whispered Mabel urgently. Sue and John watched eagerly as she gasped loudly, and arched her back in passion as her orgasm overwhelmed her. They both could see her golden pubic hair become soaked, as her cunt juices squirted out under the pressure of her lust.

Mabel collapsed onto his chest, and lay there exhausted for the moment.

'Sue, slip a finger up her bum, she likes having her bum fingered after she's come,' asked John. Sue rubbed a finger in Mabel's cunt juice, and pushed it into her anus. Mabel moaned in pleasure, and wiggled her bum to encourage Sue to finger her arse.

John was holding Mabel tightly and whispering words of love in her ear. He looked at Sue and asked her if she would do him a favour.

'Mabel really loves being fucked up her arse. I would do it but she also needs me to hold her tightly. Could you put on her strap on, and bugger her for me please.'

Sue's first instinct was to refuse; she wasn't a fucking lesbian. However she could see that Mabel needed to be in John's arms, and he couldn't fuck her arse and cuddle her at the same time. He withdrew his fingers from her body, to allow her to get off the bed and go to Mabel's bag.

Sue was amazed at the selection of sex toys that Mabel owned. She selected a strap on dildo, and quickly worked out which cock went where. She lubricated its external cock and crawled back onto the bed. Sue knelt between the couple's legs, she dipped her finger in the can of lubricant, and slipped it up Mabels bum. She rotated her finger until Mabel's anus relaxed, and seemed ready for the rubber cock.

'I'll hold her cheeks apart, while you guide it up her bum,' said John. Sue watched as John's strong hands opened Mabel's arse for her.

She could see Mabel's anus gaping, and locating the end of the cock pushed forward pressing it up her bum hole. John held Mabel tight, as she felt the big cock invading her arse.

'There's a good girl,' he whispered 'you love it up the arse don't you darling.'

Mabel just moaned with pleasure and kissed him deeply; as her arse was being stretched by Sue's cock. Sue was inexperienced at fucking anything, so just contented herself initially by lying on top of them. Her breasts were pressed hard against Mabel's back, and she could feel the tiny woman's bum against her naked belly.

'Gently rock backwards and forwards Sue, that will bugger her gently,' instructed John. Sue found that the strap on was fucking her cunt, as she fucked Mabel's arse. John was able to reach up and wrap his arms around both of them.

His fingers kept straying to Sue's anus, and she found that she wanted him in both her holes. They both felt Mabel's second orgasm, it wasn't as ferocious as the first one. This one made her cry out quietly, in her release from the tensions she had been labouring under.

Sue pulled back from Mabel, and watched as the big cock slipped out of her now widely gaping arse hole. John rolled over onto his side, and allowed his cock to slip out of Mabel. He kissed her and leaving her relaxed beside him, he rolled back.

'Take that off Sue and get your cunt on my cock,' he ordered. She hastened to comply, and he soon felt the heat of her vaginal walls sliding down his shaft.

'Oh John, I really need your cock in me, I know it's wrong but I can't help it,' she moaned desperately.

'Less talk, more fuck,' he replied thrusting his cock upwards into her cunt. She gasped as his knob hit the entrance to her womb.

'Oh fuck me John, you're so fucking big in my cunt, shouldn't you be wearing a condom?'

'Jane is eighteen, do you really think I need one with you?'

'I haven't used protection with Bill for years, I don't care if you don't' she gasped, as she ground her pubes against his balls. This was really erotic; Jane's mum was fucking his cock. He could see her naked breasts bouncing, as she fucked her cunt on his big cock.

He could feel her hot wet hole, sliding up and down his shaft.

'I want to fuck you up the arse again Mrs. Sanderson,' he growled.

'Why do you call me Mrs. Sanderson,' she panted as she fucked him harder.

'I find it more erotic than Sue, it reminds me that I am fucking both mother and daughter,' he gasped honestly.

'You are a dirty naughty boy, fucking two old ladies like us,' said Mabel recovering. Sue suddenly gasped as her own orgasm hit her. Again John's balls were soaked with hot cum, as she clenched her cunt tightly on his shaft.

Sue also collapsed onto his chest, her sweaty breasts sliding over his skin. He held her tight, as the last waves of her orgasm ran through her body.

'I want both you and Mabel, to kneel on the bed with your arses ready for fucking. I intend to fuck you both, and then I'm going to bugger you both,' said John firmly.

Sue sat up, and lifted her cunt off John's cock. John got out of their way, as they arranged themselves ready for fucking. Standing by the side of the bed he was presented with two naked arse's waiting for his cock.

'I am one lucky fucker,' he said as he thrust his cock into Mabels cunt. Sue could see Mabel's body jerking, as he thrust hard into her. Sue reached over and held Mabel's hand as she was being fucked. After ten strokes, John slipped his cock out of Mabel's cunt and rammed it deep into Sue's.

It was her turn to be slammed forward, as he fucked her cunt hard and fast. Once again John changed cunts, and continued to fuck his girls. Mabel pulled Sue closer to her, and again kissed her on the mouth. This time Sue responded passionately, and thrust her tongue into the older woman's mouth.

Their hands found each other's breasts and squeezed them tightly, as John's cock continued its assault on their respective cunts.

'God Sue, I really need you; I need you so much. I don't have anyone I can trust anymore, will you be my friend now?' begged Mabel.

'Of course I will Mabel, I will be your best friend in the world if you will have me.'

Sue was interrupted by the feel of John's cock pushing into her arse.

'Oh fucking hell John, take it easy please,' she begged.

'Sorry Sue, I'll bugger Mabel, until I've lubricated your arse. John thrust his cock up Mabel's bum, and fucked it hard. At the same time, he was rubbing ky onto and into, Sue's arse hole. Sue again held on to Mabel, while she was being buggered by John's eager cock.

'Your turn Mrs. Sanderson' grunted John, as he slipped his cock out of Mabel's arse, and thrust it up Sue's well lubricated anus. It was Mabel's turn to hold Sue, as she was rammed forward by the force of John's thrusts. Eventually John had to stop for a break, and pulled his cock out of Sues arse.

He could see that both women's arses were gaping wide. He had an idea and went over to Mabel's bag. He pulled out two thick pink sausage shaped Sex toys. They were designed to be inserted into two women's cunts at once. They could then fuck each other.

He told the girls to kneel on the bed facing away from each other, with their bums touching. When they had complied he inserted the sex toys, into both their arse's and cunts.

'While I go and get a bottle of wine and some glasses, I want you to fuck and bugger each other for me.'

'Yes Sir,' said Mabel, 'shall we clean the dishes whilst we're fucking and buggering each other?'

'Cheeky girls get their bottoms spanked,' threatened John smiling at his girls connected to each other by the Sex Toys.

'Now get fucking, or no wine for you.'

He walked naked out of the bedroom in search of wine, while the girls bounced their bum cheeks together. Their movements thrusting the sex toys deep into each others holes.

'This feels really good,' panted Sue.

'We'll have to try this again when we are on our own,' suggested Mabel daringly.

'Are you asking me to make love to you Mabel?' asked Sue.

'I'm sorry Sue I shouldn't have asked she said contritely.'

'Fuck it why not,' decided Sue, 'Iv'e been fucked and buggered by my daughters boyfriend. I've just this evening buggered you. I've even licked my own daughter's cunt till she came in my mouth. And the worst part was that I loved every minute of it. Yes Mabel I will come and see you, and we can fuck each other senseless.'

That thought hit both their minds at the same time, causing them to orgasm simultaneously. As they thrashed about in the throes of their orgasms, their naked arse's rubbed together prolonging the erotic experience for them both.

When John returned with the drinks, he was amazed and pleased to see his girls 69'ing each other. Mabel was on her back as the eldest, with Sue licking her cunt as Mabel was licking hers. John went to watch Sue licking Mabel's open cunt.

'Fancy some wine Mrs. Sanderson?' he said pouring a drop of wine into Mabels cunt.

'Ow you little fucker, that was cold on my cunt,' complained Mabel from the other end of Sue.

'Sorry my darling May I couldn't resist it, come up for air and have a drink.'

With a final lick, both women separated and sat on the bed. They were soon gulping down the cold wine, as the sex had made them both very thirsty.

'Thank you both for letting me join you,' said Sue sincerely.

'You are a fantastic fuck Mrs. Sanderson,' said John admiringly.

'I agree John, Sue is definitely going to be a fully paid up member of our group,' seconded Mabel hugging her new best friend and lover.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers