Auntie Mabel Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'You have lovely breasts Sue, I can see where Jane got hers from.'

'Well she certainly didn't get them from Bill,' laughed Sue.

When Jane returned with the tea, Sarah and Sue were chuckling about Girl's things.

'That's better Sexy arse, you had me worried there. I thought I'd fucked your brains out for a minute,' remarked Jane.

'Why is one of your nipples swollen mum?'

'Oh its probably because this little monkey has been sucking it,' replied Sue tousling Sarah's hair fondly.

Fuck me backwards thought Jane, if only the girls at work could see the feared and respected Sarah now. Lying naked in her mum's arms having her hair tousled. A wave of love for her mum suddenly overwhelmed Jane, and she had to turn away before they saw the tears appear in her eyes.

Soon they were all sipping their tea and chatting about nothing.

'Do you feel able to tell me why you were so upset dear?' asked Sue kindly. Sarah found that she did feel like sharing something with these women.

'I spent most of my young life at boarding school. When I was home my parents were often not there. We had a German housekeeper who acted as my nanny. She was a very serious woman, who ensured that I did all my homework before she would let me go to the horses.

She wasn't a very good mother to me, but she was better than no mother at all. My real mother had given her permission to chastise me if required. Although very strict Helga; rarely smacked me. She would prefer to scream at me in German, if I did something naughty.

One day I was riding through the woods and I came upon an old magazine. I now know it was a Girlie magazine, and it was full of pictures of men fucking women. I looked around and saw I was alone, so I picked it up and hid it in my saddle-bag.

That night I sat naked in bed and read every page of it; there were stories that went with the pictures. We had been taught about biology at school, so I knew how babies were made and born. These pictures were nothing like the diagrams, that our teacher had shown us in class.

I had expected to see men sticking their cocks into women's vaginas. That was what happened when you made a baby. However I was totally unprepared, to see women sucking men's cocks. Why on earth would any woman want to suck on a man's cock? It was just dirty, and what was the point of doing it?

Anyway that wasn't the worst of it, quite a few pages showed pictures of men sticking their cocks up women's bottoms. This was sheer fantasy; no woman would allow a man to stick his cock up their bottoms. It was dirty and very rude indeed.

I put the magazine under my pillow, planning to burn it the next day. However that night I couldn't sleep, my vagina seemed itchy and swollen. I needed to rub it, to ease the strange feeling that the book had engendered.

The more I rubbed myself the better I felt, until suddenly I experienced my first orgasm. I was so shocked at what was happening to me; that I cried out for Helga. She came bursting into my room, and saw me naked writhing on the bed with my hand between my legs.

The magazine had fallen onto the floor, and was open at a page showing a man buggering a woman's bum. Helga assumed I had been looking at this picture, and masturbating over it. She went mental; she turned me onto my tummy and spanked my bottom hard.

Bums are not for fucking, Bums are not for fucking, it is rude you bad girl. Don't be rude, Don't be rude. She spanked me until she exhausted herself, then leaving me crying on my bed she took away the magazine and burnt it.

We never spoke about it again, I was happy to pretend it had never happened. It took a few days before I could sit down comfortably. One of the main reasons that I am still a virgin, is that I was always paranoid about getting caught.'

'Whoa, back up there missy, what do you mean you're a virgin? I thought it was just your arse that hadn't been fucked,' asked Jane.

'Oh I've been fucked by women with false cocks, but I haven't actually been fucked by a man yet,' answered Sarah honestly.

'Well fuck me backwards,' said Jane and Sue together.

'Does Alison know you are a real virgin?' asked Sue.

'I may have mentioned it, but she doesn't like to talk about her previous sex life, so I hardly ever talk about mine.'

'No wonder you are a bit nervous about our set up in the group. It must appear to you as if we are fucking each other senseless every night,' said Sue compassionately.

'And that would be an exaggeration would it mum?'

'Can you call yourself a virgin, if you have been fucked by a strap on?' Jane asked Sue.

'God knows, I assume so, don't forget that when you stuck that can inside you, technically you had been penetrated. Whether your hymen was still intact or not. You still believe you were virgin when John fucked you don't you?'

'Wow a virgin cunt and arse, we had better not tell John about this particular secret,' said Jane.

'John has enough cunts and arses to keep him happy already, he doesn't need Sarah's,' stated Sue firmly.

'By the way where is my randy man?' asked Jane.

'I left him comforting Mabel,' replied Sue.

'Oh well I can hardly call him unfaithful can I?' admitted Jane hugging Sarah.

'Don't you ever get jealous Jane?' asked Sarah seriously. In a rare moment of candour, Jane answered her as honestly as she could.

'The short answer is No.

John is an eighteen year old boy, he is a dick on legs like every other eighteen year old boy. He would fuck a hole in a plank if he was desperate.

Mabel seduced him, by hardly had to try too hard. He worships her but she is simply too old for him, so no competition there.

Diana is nearer our age but she is far too compliant for John. He himself is too complacent, and needs me to look after him and tell him what to do. I don't regard Diana as competition.

Alison is simply out of his league, big time. She is grateful for getting pregnant at her age, but again she is no competition.

You Sarah my love are also out of his league. So again he may well fuck you if you ask, but you are no competition either.

Who does that leave mum? Have I got to worry about you? No I think not. So again; no competition.

So you see Sarah my love, I am not jealous, because there is no reason to be jealous. John is probably fucking Mabel in every hole if I know her, but I love her and I don't begrudge her some pleasure out of life.'

To be fair John wasn't fucking Mabel in every hole, he had fucked her in every hole in the past and would probably do so again in the future. However at the moment he was simply lying on her bed with her, talking and cuddling.

'You know I would be honoured to give you a baby don't you May?'

'Yes my darling boy, and I would be so blissfully happy if I could give you a child.'

'How about all these IVF treatments for women who want a baby?'

'John my young lover, if I were still in my early forties perhaps I would try that sort of thing. I am as you can see an old lady of sixty. I am simply too old to bring up a child now. Alison is pushing it by having a child so late in life, but at least she will only be my age when it is twenty.'

'It breaks my heart that I can't help you,' whispered John.

'What are your thoughts about Sue?' Mabel asked to change the subject.

'Fuck me May, she is so hot, did I tell you about seeing her playing with herself in her kitchen?'

'No you didn't you sexy boy, tell me all the dirty details while I suck my favourite cock.'

John related the story, of seeing Sue experimenting with anal sex on her kitchen floor. Mabel enjoyed sucking John's cock; she was only half listening as she had already been told this story by Sue herself.

'Sue has a lovely tight arse, doesn't she John? how many times have you buggered her so far?'

John heard alarm bells ringing, at this seemingly innocent question. He knew how amazingly clever May was, and decided not to lie to her about this.

'Probably one more time than anybody knows about,' he admitted. He told Mabel about the time he sneaked into Sues house, and buggered her arse while she was tied up and blindfolded.

'You are a randy little monster aren't you?' accused Mabel smiling up at him.

'Sorry May, couldn't help myself. She looked so erotic tied up like that. I thought I had got away with it. If I hadn't kissed her bum afterwards perhaps I would have.'

'Clever boy, always tell me the truth. I know everything, because I am a Fairy Princess.'

'I thought we had decided that you were a Gonk?'

'Oh you cheeky little fucker, just for that you can give your old Auntie Mabel a really good fucking.'

John's cock was ready and willing, and rolling on top of her he slipped it deep into her eager cunt.

'Fuck me slow and deep, my darling boy. I want to feel every stroke of your big young cock, stretching my cunt wide.'

'I love you May, sometimes I think that I love you more than I love Jane.'

'Shhhhh my sexy lad, that's only because I don't give you such a hard time as she does.'

Mabel told John to stop fucking her, and just lay on her with his cock inside her cunt.

'I want you to suck my nipples; I love you suckling me. It sounds a bit incestuous, but I think of you sometimes as the baby I should have had.'

'I would have loved to have been your son May, although I doubt we would be doing this if I was.'

Mabel was just lying there, enjoying the suction of his warm mouth on her nipples. She was tensing her vaginal walls, to feel his hot shaft that was buried deep inside her. Mabel was happiest when it was just her and John in bed together.

He was her man, she knew she shared him with the others, but he had just admitted to her that he loved her the best. John looked up to see tears running down his Loves face. May wasn't sobbing she was just crying silently.

Life could be so wonderful and yet so cruel at he same time. She was so grateful for this young mans love. Yet she couldn't give him the ultimate gift, that a woman could give a man.

Mabel was a millionaire, but at that moment she would have given all her wealth just to have his baby in her womb. John kept silent as she cried; he just kept kissing away her tears, as they flowed out of her brilliant blue eyes.

'I would die for you May' he whispered.

'Don't say that John, I have already had one Love die for me, I couldn't bear it if another did.'

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

'You are my life John, I will tell you about Simon. It is a secret but I will tell you because I love you so much it hurts.'

Mabel held John tightly to her, while she told him how her husband Simon had died to save her. When she had finished, John realised how much secret pain she had been in for so long.

'If Jane grows up to be half the woman you are May, I will be a very lucky man,' he whispered in her ear. He kissed her deeply, savouring the feel of her wanton mouth against his. His cock came fully awake and started to fuck her again.

She still had her legs around him, as he thrust his hips hard between her legs. She held on tight as he fucked her furiously, ramming his cock deep inside her over and over.

'Slow down John,' she gasped trying to catch her breath as he slammed into her yielding body. John wasn't listening, he now realised for the first time that he did in fact love this woman more than anyone else in the world. He was going to do his best, to give her what she most desired. He could feel his knob hammering at the entrance to her womb. She had such a tiny body, that he normally fucked her with great care not to hurt her.

At this moment he needed to fuck his woman properly; no messing about this time. His pounding had caused Mabel to release her grip on his waist, and her legs were back on the bed. He reached down and swept her legs up, pushing them so her knees were pressed against her breasts.

This allowed his cock even deeper access to her womb. He continued to frantically fuck her cunt, ignoring her cries of protest. At last he felt the pressure of his cum that he had been holding back for so long overcome his control, and he screamed in love agony as his balls seemed to explode between his legs.

They were rammed as tightly as he could press them against his woman's cunt lips. He held her down, as his sperm pumped from his balls into her womb. It seemed to last for ever; until the pulsing of his cock eased enough for him to breath again.

His eyes came back into focus, and he saw Mabel crushed beneath his sweating body. John took his weight off her, and allowed her legs to fall back in exhaustion onto the bed. His cock was still deep inside her, and he left it there.

He lay back on top of her taking his weight on his arms. He could still feel his cum running out of the end of his cock, into her battered womb. Mabel just lay there accepting his dominance, she could feel his cock shrinking inside her.

She imagined her cunt awash with his seed, and knew that she loved this man more than any other. The thought entered her head that she wanted to marry this young man. She wanted to be his wife.

It happened all the time, an old rich man would marry a young sexy girl. People would wink and say ' Silly old fool, she's only after his money.' Why couldn't it work the other way round. She would love to marry him; she would make him rich.

He could do anything he wanted, go anywhere he wanted in the world. She could show him the world; she had already been to most of it anyway. It had been obvious to her what he had been trying to do, and her love for him had exploded beyond all reason.

What would he say if she asked him to marry her? Did she dare? John looked down at this tiny woman; that he loved with all his heart and soul. She was just lying there under him, still impaled on his cock.

She was looking at him very strangely; he could tell she was thinking deeply.

'Lay on me, I want to feel the weight of you on my body,' she commanded. He relaxed his arms, and allowed his naked sweaty body to press her down into the bed.

Her arms encircled him, and her hands gripped his naked buttocks tightly. He could feel her nails digging into his skin, as a thought passed across her face. He didn't mind her hurting him like this, it was only fair after almost raping her.

'John what would you say if I asked you to ..........'

Mabel stopped, she could tell by looking at him, that whatever she asked at that moment he would say Yes. His love for her shone out of his eyes.

She felt the intoxicating thrill, of knowing that she had him completely under her spell. He would say Yes, regardless of hurting Jane or anyone. He would say Yes if she asked him now.

It was the memory of Simons face as he decided to die for her, that brought her back to sanity. Mabel visualised the Steel Tiger that lurked within her soul; and called upon its strength.

' ..........get off me so I can have a pee?'

John hastened to get off her, and gently helped her sit up on the bed.

'Can I watch?' he asked hopefully.

'I am yours John you can watch if you want to' she said, walking into the bathroom with him following close behind.

'Can I ask you something May?'

'The answer is yes John, whatever you ask the answer will always be yes,' she replied seriously.

'I want you to pee on me, I want to lie down in the bath on my belly and I want, no I need you, to pee all over me. Don't ask me why, I just want you to do it. Will you?'

'Of course I will, get in the bath and close your eyes.'

She watched as he lay down in the bath. She really did need to pee, and soon her golden stream was pouring out of her and splashing over his head and shoulders. She slowly moved down the bath, peeing over his back and buttocks.

She soaked his hairy balls, as they lay defenceless under her. Finally she just had enough pee left to wet his legs and feet.

'Do you remember the first time you peed on me May?' he asked.

'Yes my darling boy, I remember it perfectly. I loved you then, but it was a pale shadow compared to how I love you now.'

She didn't ask him why he needed her to pee on him, and he didn't offer a reason. It brought them closer together, and that was reason enough.

Mabel now knew that she was his; she couldn't possibly leave the village and John. He had her heart and soul and she was glad of it.

'Time for a shower,' she said and helped him out of the bath.

Jane had left Sarah chatting to her mum and come to find her man. She found them there, soaping each other and giggling like kids.

'Any room for a little one?' she asked stripping off.

'You can come in Jane, but you may have to leave your arse outside,' joked John.

'You fucking cheeky, fuck pig, cunt faced, bastard. I'll have you know I have a sweet little derriere, according to Sarah. So fuck you, and the horse you rode in on' laughed Jane, squeezing in with the two people she loved.

Jane had gone to find John, leaving Sue and Sarah together in bed. Sarah was still snuggling up to Sue; she couldn't seem to get enough hugs.

'I love you holding me Sue, is it Ok if I call you Sue?

'Of course it is you silly girl; we are lying in bed naked together.

Anyone would think from the state of the sheets, that I had just made love to you. Sarah pressed her face between Sue's large soft breasts, and mumbled something.

'What's that dear? I didn't hear you properly.'

'I asked if you would make love to me please,' whispered Sarah lifting her face slightly from Sue's tits. Sue's face blushed, as she understood what Sarah was asking.

'But Jane has already made you orgasm, I saw you.'

'I don't want to come, I want to make love to you.'

Sue decided to tell Sarah about her activities with John and Mabel. Sarah listened, as Sue told her how her cunt and arse had been well fucked.

'So you see my lovely girl, I'm not really up to any more things up my cunt or arse at the moment.'

'If I promise not to hurt you, will you let me love you?' asked Sarah desperately.

'Why do you need this so badly?'

'I don't know Sue, I just know I need to make love to you, please let me try.'

Sue was torn with indecision; she knew how fragile Sarah's self confidence was at the moment. At least we're not related, she thought to herself as she heard herself agreeing to Sarah's pleas.

'How do you want me?' she asked the clinging girl.

'On your back please, with your legs open,' whispered Sarah. To humour the girl, Sue lay on her back as asked, and opened her legs. She half expected Sarah to lay between her legs and lick her cunt.

Instead Sarah lay on top of her, breasts to breasts, pubes to pubes.

'Please hold me tight Sue,' she whispered. Sue wrapped her arms around Sarah's slender body, her hands naturally found the girls bum cheeks and held them.

'I love you holding my bottom,' she whispered softly. Sarah started to rub her body over Sue's. Sue could feel Sarah's Brazilian trimmed pubes, rubbing against her clitoris.

'That feels so good Sarah, no one has ever done this to me in my life.'

'This is my party piece, it's why I trim my pubes like I do,' she murmured. Sarah's bristly strip of hair, rubbed delightfully over Sue's pubes. She found herself opening her legs wider, to allow Sarah more room to manoeuvre.

'Thank you Sue,' said Sarah as she began to rotate her hips against Sue's cunt. Their breasts were slipping over each other's, and Sue's nipples were becoming erect. As soon as they hardened Sarah sucked them into her mouth.

Sue found herself gripping Sarah's naked arse, and grinding her hips against her clitoris.

'Do you like feeling my cunt rubbing against yours Sue?'

'Ohhhhh yes I love it, I love to hold your arse and grind you against me.'

'I want you to put your fingers into me from behind,' asked Sarah. Her body was so slender, that Sue could easily slip her fingers between Sarah's bum cheeks and into her wet cunt. Sarah began thrusting herself back onto Sue's fingers. This movement intensified the friction between Sarah's pubic hair, and Sue's clitoris.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers