Auntie Mabel Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

The feel of Sarah's cunt on her fingers was really turning Sue on. She had never stuck her fingers up another woman's cunt. She had only just fingered Mabel's arse, when she was lubricating it prior to fucking her.

Sarah's cunt was small and slippery, and gripped her fingers tightly.

'I want to suck your nipples Sarah,' Sue moaned as her cunt caught fire within. Sarah fed her small pink nipple into Sue's greedy mouth. Sue sucked hard on it until it was throbbing and erect.

'You're going to make me come Sarah,' Sue gasped as her orgasm built up inside her.

'I want to make you come for me, I want to watch you come for me Sue,' whispered Sarah seductively.

Suddenly Sue lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Sarah's hips, as her orgasm smashed through her body. She slammed her cunt hard against Sarah's, and ground them together as she bucked and convulsed under the girls naked body.

'Ohhhh Ssarahhhh I'm coming for you, I'm coming for you,' she screamed, as her juices spurted out of her and over Sarah's pubes. Sarah held on tight as Sue spasmed beneath her; she sucked hard on Sue's nipples to prolong the orgasm.

Finally Sue was quivering beneath her, panting for breath.

'Wow, that was really something love, I didn't realise I had another orgasm in me.'

'Thank you Sue, please hold me tight.'

Sue held Sarah to her body as the waves of pleasure receded.

'Your fingers are nice and slippery from my cunt juices, could you slip one up my bum please?' asked Sarah to a surprised Sue.

'I thought you didn't want anyone up your bum love?'

'You are not anyone Sue, I trust you not to hurt me.

Perhaps over a period you can prepare me for Alison, that way when she is being rude and playing with my bum I can surprise her by liking it.'

'I'd love to play with your little bum Sarah,' said Sue hugging her tightly. Sarah smiled and got up on her knees, with her bum facing Sue.

'God Sarah you have such a perfect arse, it makes mine look really fat and saggy.'

'When you finish with my bum, I'll kiss your bum Sue. I love your body, I love to snuggle into you and suck your lovely breasts.'

'Well just try and relax your bum and we will see how tight your arse really is,' said Sue parting Sarah's bum cheeks. As Jane was before her, Sue was impressed by Sarah's tiny pink anus.

Sue slipped her little finger into Sarah's still juicy cunt, and then pressed it into the center of Sarah's anus. With a conscious effort Sarah relaxed her anus, and allowed Sue's finger to enter.

'God you are really gripping my finger tightly love, let me move it around to try and relax your bum.'

'Are we being rude Sue?' whispered Sarah.

'Yes Sarah, we are being rude, so fuck Helga and the horse she rode in on.'

Sue felt Sarah shaking, and realised that she was giggling. Her anus relaxed, and released its death grip on Sue's finger.

'There you go my darling, we will soon be sticking a cucumber up this arse.'

Sarah turned around and hugged Sue.

'Thank you Sue, I knew I could trust you. Now I want you to kneel down, so I can kiss you as promised.'

'Oh well in for a penny I suppose,' said Sue and bent over as asked. Sarah's hands encircled her body and held her breasts, squeezing and fondling them.

Sue then felt her tongue lick over her anus; it felt very strange. No one had ever kissed her anus. John had kissed her bum cheeks, but this was so personal that it made her cunt wet again. Sue felt Sarah's mouth on her arse and then her cunt. She was given a good licking and kissing before Sarah was satisfied.

'Wow Sarah that was an experience and no mistake, its been a day of discovery for me I can tell you.'

'Me too Sue, I have discovered someone I can trust and love,' said Sarah kissing Sue deeply on her mouth. It was nearly time for Bill to get home, so they both dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

They were just in time; Bill came in as they were sipping their tea.

'Hello Sue; who's this stunning beauty then?

'Behave yourself Bill, this is Sarah, a work colleague of Jane's.'

'Pleased to meet you Sarah, any friend of Jane's etc.'

'Thank you Mr. Sanderson, its lovely to meet you too.'

They made small talk for a while, then Sarah excused herself. She kissed Sue goodbye, and smiled at Bill as she left.

Sue looked at her husband and said, 'Fancy a fuck then?'

'I would my sexy little wife, but my balls haven't recovered from last night yet.

Can I take a rain check on that fuck?'

Thank fuck for that, thought Sue, smiling at her husband. My cunt blesses you Bill, not to mention my arse.

To be Continued...

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers