Auntie Mabel Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Ok May, I'll leave it to you as usual,' he said kissing her lovingly.

If you left it to me, I would marry you today and take you away from all this pressure, she thought, hugging him tightly.

The party was set for the next weekend, to give everyone a chance to prepare,

Alison called John to help her in the stable for a minute.

John didn't particularly like horses; he had never been involved with them before he met Alison.

As it happened Alison didn't go near the horses, she took John into the tack room and sat him on a chair.

As soon as he was seated, she sat on his lap and kissed him deeply.

'Hello daddy, I have a present for you.'

'Hello mummy, what is it?'

'Guess,' said Alison opening her blouse and exposing her bra.

To John's puzzlement she lifted a breast out of her bra cup.

Instead of offering it to his mouth, she simply squeezed her nipple between her fingers rolling it and pulling it in front of his eyes.

'What's that sticking up my bum John?'

'What do you expect Ali?

Seeing you playing with yourself is so erotic, why are you doing this?'

'I have been thinking about our little one in here,' she said patting her tummy.

'I have decided, reluctantly I might add, to ban you from fucking my vagina.

The thought of your big knob hammering at the entrance to my womb; is worrying me.

Little one is in there, and I am forty years old.

I must be extra careful not to risk a miscarriage.'

'I understand perfectly Ali, I will just have to do without your tight little cunt until you say otherwise.'

'I knew you would say that, and I love you for it more than you know.

I have decided that as my vagina is off limits, you may have free access to my mouth and bottom.

You have only to ask and they are yours to fuck, starting from now.

Alison slipped off his lap and knelt on the tack room floor.

She released his hard cock from the confines of his trousers, and weighed it in her hand.

'Daddy has such a big cock, do you think mummy can fit it in her mouth?'

She didn't wait for an answer but closed her mouth over his knob, and sucked deeply.

'God Ali, you are so fucking sexy, you're making my cock leak.'

'Mummy wants daddies cum in her mouth, or if you want you can squirt it up my arse.

Daddy loves squirting his cum up mummy's arse doesn't he?'

'What about Sarah?'

'What? You'd rather squirt your cum up Sarah's arse?' she joked.

'No, No Ali, God I want you so badly, tell me how you want my cum.'

'Do you love mummy?'

'Yes Ali, you know I do.'

'Pull down my knickers, bend me over your lap and lick my arse.'

John helped her up off the floor, and reaching up under her skirt he hooked his fingers over her lacy knickers.

He slowly pulled them down her long legs, until she could step out of them and fold herself over his lap.

His cock was sticking up, so she had to allow it to slide between her legs for comfort.

He looked down at her perfect arse; he could see his knob sticking through her trimmed pubes.

Cum was leaking from the hole in the end of it.

He spread her firm buttocks, to reveal her small pink anus.

John was the only man to have ever fucked Alison.

He had taken her virginity both vaginal and anal, and he would never forget the thrill of it.

'Lick mummy's arse,' ordered Alison wriggling her naked bum.

He ran his tongue between her bum cheeks, licking both her cunt and arse in one stroke.

'Open my arse with your tongue daddy,' she moaned.

John thrust his tongue into her anus, pressing hard until it surrendered to him.

'Push your finger up my arse.'

John licked his finger, and locating it in the center of her anus pushed it up her bum.

Alison gasped as her arse was penetrated.

'Stretch my arse daddy, stretch it for your cock.'

He moved his finger in increasing spirals, stretching her anus as ordered.

He reached out for a tin of saddle soap, and liberally lubricated her arse hole.

'Bend over for me, mummy, I want to fuck you up the arse.'

Alison shuffled round so her arse was presented to him.

'This won't hurt the little one will it?' he asked.

'No daddy, I won't let anything hurt little one, don't you worry your head about that,' she replied.

Her arse was so beautiful and firm, it wasn't soft like Diana's or Jane's.

He assumed Sarah's arse would be similar, and the thought of thrusting his cock up Sarah's arse, prompted him to push his hard length between Alison's bum cheeks and up her bum.

'Oh daddy you are so fucking big up my arse, God I love you buggering your mummy.'

John was beyond control and fucked her hard; her tits were bouncing about from the force of his lust.

'Cum up my bum daddy, cum for us,' she panted.

Fucking Diana earlier had reduced his need to cum, so he could bugger her arse thoroughly.

He straddled her hips so his cock entered at a different angle, and rammed it hard into her, stretching her anus until it gaped wide.

Suddenly he pulled out of her arse and turned her over onto her back.

Lifting her legs right up he reinserted his cock up her arse again.

This time he could see her face as he buggered her.

He fucked her arse hard, at last she orgasmed and he watched as she cried out his name in passion.

She thrust her arse at him as she writhed about, he slowed his strokes until he was just teasing her anus, and prolonging her orgasm.

'Please, please stop Daddy, please stop,' she begged gasping for breath.

He took pity on her and stopped, he left his cock up her bum as she panted and quivered beneath him.

Finally he pulled his cock out of her arse hole, and stood over her.

Her anus was gaping wide for him, he watched as it contracted back to become the neat little rosebud that it resembled normally.

She was beautiful, blond slender and pregnant.

She was his, he wasn't sure what the situation was between her and Sarah, but he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was his woman.

'I needed that daddy, help me up please.'

John lifted his woman up into his arms, and carried her out of the tack room.

He lowered her gently onto her feet, and steadied her as she caught her balance.

'Are you Ok Ali?'

'I am now John, I am now,' she whispered kissing her man passionately.

Alison was confused when she thought about John.

She knew she loved Sarah; they were a team and complemented each other perfectly.

Alison was trying to get her to leave her factory job, and help her in the world of high finance.

Alison knew it was a big step, but also knew that the pair of them could take on the world and beat it.

Then there was John, true he was the father of her child.

She still had twinges of conscience about using him so.

What was worrying her; was that she was having feelings for him that didn't make any sense.

She was forty he was eighteen; she couldn't possibly love him.

Use him as a stud, yes of course, but actually love him? Preposterous.

The problem was that she thought of him a lot.

The last two times when Sarah had licked her to orgasm, it had been thoughts of John fucking her that had pushed her over the edge.

Just now when she had banned him from her vagina, he had reacted like a mature man, no sulking or recriminations.

She could see why Jane, Mabel and Diana loved him; he was so loveable.

Could she love two people?

Only time will tell she thought philosophically.

Alison and John rejoined the others in the sitting room.

Sue and Sarah were missing; Mabel told them that Sarah was showing Sue around the house.

Needless to say, Sarah was showing Sue the Stables.

As luck would have it, they arrived there just a few minutes after John and Alison left.

She had just introduced Sue to her horses, Sue liked horses but hadn't ridden for years.

Sarah immediately offered to give her a refresher course in riding.

Sue impulsively hugged the enthusiastic woman, Sarah didn't release Sue from the hug, but held on to her tightly.

Sue realised that Sarah was sniffing her.

'What are you doing?' she asked embarrassed.

'Sorry Sue, but you smell so good, just like a mother should smell.

I don't mean to embarrass you but I need you so much.

Since I met Jane, is has been as if my life is filling up.

I was so empty before, I had my work and my horses and that was that.

Jane brought desire and sheer sex into my life.

Alison brought love and partnership.

However I still have empty places in my life, that I need to fill desperately.

It embarrasses me to ask you this, but I really need you to be a mother figure to me.

I feel so safe with you; I love to make love to you.

I know you can cure me of a lot of my hang-ups, given time and your patience.'

'I would be honoured to be your Mum Sarah, I think you and Jane would make good sisters.'

Sarah hugged Sue in delight,

'I found something that I want to show you Sue, it's in my bedroom.'

Sarah dragged Sue behind her, as she skipped towards the house and up to her bedroom.

'Alison brought a lot of sex toys with her when she moved in.

I found these amongst them.'

Sarah handed Sue a slender vibrator, and a butt plug.

'I know that Alison loved to fuck Diana up her bottom.

I want to surprise her after the housewarming party, by allowing her to fuck me up my bottom.'

'And you want me to do what?' asked Sue.

'I want you to use these things to stretch my bum, for Alison.

It was rude of me, to ask you to stick your finger up my bum.'

'I quite enjoyed the feel of your tight little anus gripping my finger, but if you want I can use these in future,' said Sue.

To her surprise Sarah pulled off her knickers, and knelt on her bed with her bum towards Sue.

'What, do you want me to start stretching your bum now?'

'Oh yes, we don't have long between now and the party.

I would like my bum to be well stretched by then please Mummy.'

Sue sighed in defeat,' Do you have any lubricant?'

'Yes Mummy, its in the drawer,' replied Sarah wriggling her bum.

'You do know what this butt plug is for don't you dear,' asked Sue.

'Apparently one keeps it up ones bottom, and it stretches ones anus for one.'

'Yeah right,' said Sue drowning in the Queens English.

She lubricated the slender vibrator and turned it on.

It buzzed merrily as she worked it gently into Sarah's tight anus.

'Oooh that tickles,' giggled Sarah happily.

She loved the attention given to her by Sue.

Plus she had to admit that having the older woman play with her bum, was making her vagina drip.

Sue persevered with the vibrator, until it was inserted deep inside Sarah anus.

She commenced to rotate it in ever widening circles, stretching Sarah's sphincter muscle and relaxing her anus.

'Ohh Mummy that feels so good, the vibrations are turning me on,' said Sarah seductively.

'Just relax your arse, before I smack it for you,' threatened Sue.

'Oh God Sue, the thought of you spanking me has made me wet myself.'

Sue had noticed that Sarah's cunt juice was trickling out of her vagina, and running down the inside of her thighs.

The sight of her firm naked arse was getting Sue moist as well.

She couldn't resist stroking Sarah's firm muscled buttocks; she again wished her arse could be as firm again.

The smell of Sarah's juices filled her head, and she bent forward and licked the cunt juice from between the kneeling woman's cunt lips.

'Oooooh Mummy, that was very naughty, but I really liked it,' whispered Sarah.

She opened her legs wider to give Sue easier access to her cunt.

'You taste lovely Sarah,' said Sue continuing to lick her cunt.

Sarah just groaned in pleasure, as her new Mummy licked her.

Sue judged that the vibrator had done all it could do, so pulled it out of Sarah's bum slowly.

She slipped her finger up the woman's bum, to test for tightness.

Sarah's anus seemed more relaxed than it had ever been.

Sue then lubricated the butt plug, and slowly worked it into Sarah's bum. It was designed to stretch arses, and Sarah gasped as it did just that.

There was a flat flange on the end of the plug, to stop it disappearing up the anus.

Sue ensured it was firmly inserted and patted Sarah's bum.

'There you go dear, leave that up your bum for a while and it will definitely stretch it.'

'Ooooh it feels so strange up my bum,' commented Sarah.

'The things we women do for love,' laughed Sue.

Jane had been chatting to Mabel.

'How's my favourite Auntie been keeping then?'

Mabel felt a bit guilty regarding Jane, it had only been by a supreme effort of will that Mabel hadn't tried to lure John away from Jane.

'I'm fine darling girl, you know the less I see of you, the less my arse hurts?'

'Cheeky Gonk, I haven't fucked your arse for ages,' replied Jane smiling.

'Well if it pleases you to hear it, your mum stood in for you yesterday,' said Mabel.

'What mum buggered my favourite little bum, how dare she?'

'She was a lot more gentle with my arse than her daughter I can tell you.'

'Rubbish, you love it up the arse, and you love it hard,' said Jane.

'How did mum come to be in bed with you?'

'I asked John to comfort me, and Sue came too, in more ways than one.'

'What do you think of this Steve, Jane?' asked Mabel changing the subject.

'He's a typical young man, all cock and bollocks,' said Jane dismissively.

'Is it safe to trust Diana with him?'

'Don't worry Auntie, I'll have a word in his ear about Di,' said Jane.

During the following week John had invited Steve to the party.

When he heard he was going to escort Diana, he almost fell over himself accepting.

Steve was surprised and pleased, when "Tits" Sanderson came over to him during his lunch break.

He knew she was John's girlfriend, but he still fancied his chances with her.

'Hello sexy, what is the purpose of this unusual visit?

Getting tired of old John are we?'

Jane took a deep breath; Steve's eyes were riveted to her bosom.

She slipped her hand between his legs, and grabbed a firm hold of his balls.

To an observer, it would appear she was whispering pleasantries into his ear.

What she was actually saying was.

'Listen carefully fuck face; Diana is a personal friend of mine.

If you step out of line I will rip these bollocks right off.'

At the word bollocks Jane had squeezed Steve's balls.

'Oh Fuck me, Jane please let go, I won't fuck about with her I promise,' he gasped.

'There's a good little fuck pig,' Jane whispered and kissed him on the cheek.

Steve watched her walk away, her arse swaying seductively.

'Fuck me, what a woman,' he thought enviously.

Diana was unsure what was expected of her, Jonny wanted her to go to the party with Steve.

She didn't mind, he was a funny boy and she could tell by his erection that he wanted her.

Since she had met Jonny, she hadn't fucked any other man.

Charlie had raped her in the kitchen, but Jonny had made him pay for that.

Thoughts of her Jonny were making her wet as usual.

Her cunt juices were running out of her hairy vagina, and running into her belly button before trickling between her breasts.

Her cunt juice was able to follow this strange path, because Diana was standing on her head in the corner of her bedroom.

Like most large breasted women, she found it awkward to stand on her head as her breasts fell over her face.

However Diana was at heart an Italian peasant girl, and after being fucked, if you wanted to conceive you stood on your head.

That was how Alison found her, when she popped her head around the door.

'What the fuck, are you doing Diana?' she asked the upside down girl.

'Hello Miss, I am just thinking, do you want something?'

'Yes as a matter of fact I do, I would like very much to lick your cunt.

It's been ages since we made love, and I miss my hairy girl.'

Diana smiled and opened her legs wide; Alison could see her hairy cunt open and waiting for her tongue.

Soon she was sucking and licking Diana's cunt and arse.

Alison dropped her dressing gown on the floor, and knelt down in front of Diana.

She wrapped her arms around Diana's hips to help support her, before burying her face in the girl's hairy crotch.

'Do you think Jonny wants me to fuck his friend Miss?'

Alison stopped sucking on Diana's cunt lips long enough to say that she had no idea.

Alison had never met Steve, so Diana would have to decide herself what she should do.

'I need to lay down Miss, I am getting tired of being upside down.'

They both lay on the bed, and Alison sucked Diana's large nipples as the girl lay deep in thought.

'How long does it take until a woman's breast milk appears?' asked Alison.

'Not until the baby is born Miss, why?'

'Oh I would like to feed my breast milk to John, but he will have to wait like me.

Mabel told me why she thinks you love John so much.'

Diana was absently rubbing Alison's clitoris, as she asked what Mabel had told Alison.

'Oh she said you had a problem to do with work, and John sorted it out for you.'

Diana decided to tell Alison most of the truth, about what happened at the Hall.

She told Alison that a peeping tom had climbed up a tree, and filmed Alison fucking Diana up the arse.

The film clearly showed Alison naked, with her tits bouncing as she buggered Diana.

The man was going to blackmail Alison, but John sought him out, beat him up and retrieved the film.

Listening to this story made Alison's cunt catch fire with lust.

Her man had rescued her, and was so modest that he had never told her how much she owed him.

Diana was concerned to see Alison sobbing and cuddled her.

'Why are you crying Miss?'

'Oh Diana, I am a dirty conniving bitch; I don't deserve John I really don't.

I am so ashamed of myself, I tricked him into getting me pregnant.'

Diana held her mistress gently as she cried bitter tears into the pillow.

'Don't cry Miss, we would have all done the same if we were as clever as you.'

'Would you really?' Alison sniffed wiping her eyes.

'Oh yes Miss, Mabel wants his baby badly, and so do I.'

'You want to be pregnant Diana?

Why on earth would you want that at your age?'

'I have no one Miss, no family.

I know Jonny loves Jane, so I cannot have him for myself.

I would like his baby so I could love it and care for it.'

'Well I hope you get your wish, you know I will look after you.

Anyway I will be relying on you to look after my baby, so you will be halfway to your wish.'

Diana held her close, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be Continued.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers
12