Auntie Mabel Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

She was 6ft 5" tall of slender build; she had medium sized breasts and a beautiful exotic face.

Her hair was jet black and straight, it hung down to the small of her back.

Jasmine had the most amazing eyes; they were very big and had an oriental slant.

They gave her the aspect of a sexy cat, and she certainly lived up to their promise.

'Who is this handsome man Maybell? Is he one of your lovers?' she asked smiling her feline smile at a flustered Sam.

'Behave yourself, you naughty girl, this is my old friend Sam,' answered Mabel smiling.

Jasmine glided over to where Sam was sitting,

'Do you think I could get a welcoming kiss from your "old friend" Maybell,' she asked looking at Sam and licking her lips.

Sam surprised both girls when he jumped onto the sofa; his face was now at the same height as Jasmine's.

To her surprise Sam held Jasmine's face between his hands, and kissed her soundly.

Mabel squealed in delight at the shocked look on her sexy friends face.

'Wow, Jazz, Sam certainly got one over on you then didn't he?'

Jazz recovered from her shock quickly, and growling deep in her throat kissed Sam back thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Sam was loving this, his hormones were still blazing from his aborted sex session with Mabel.

If this sexy beautiful woman wanted some then so be it, Sam would not back down tonight.

'Hey break it up you pair of oversexed fuckers, Sam put her down at once.

Jazz behave yourself or I will have to spank you in front of Sam,' ordered Mabel, laughing at the pair of them.

'Thank you Sam,' said Jazz ' you are a very good kisser, am I responsible for that?'

Jazz looked down to where Sam's erection was evident.

Sam decided to hell with it, ' Yes Jazz this is all your fault, I am totally innocent.

Do you have a licence for that sexy mouth?'

Jazz smiled her blazing smile at this remarkable man.

It was rare for any man of her acquaintance, to openly admit they needed a boost to match her height.

It told her that this man was totally confident of himself, and accepted differences in height as irrelevant.

'I like this man Maybell; I like him very much.

If he is not your lover may I have him please?' she asked politely.

Mabel decided to change the subject, and asked where the luggage was.

Jazz just shrugged, causing her firm breasts to bounce in front of Sam's eyes.

'What can I say Maybell, I am here in England, my luggage is in Scotland last anyone knew.'

'Do you have any clothes with you?' asked Mabel concernedly.

'Only about a dozen changes that I brought in my hand luggage,' admitted Jazz.

'Thank God for that, the thought of Jasmine Dupree without any clothes was too much to handle,' giggled Mabel.

'Oh I don't know,' said Jazz seductively, 'would you mind very much if I had no clothes Sam?'

Sam was really enjoying this sexual repartee.

'I am sure this beautiful young woman would look equally stunning dressed simply in her golden skin,' said Sam gallantly.

'When we are in bed tonight Maybell, we must discuss this old friend of yours in great detail,' threatened Jazz grinning at Sam.

Mabel guided the conversation away from the sexual and into the more mundane.

Sam was pleased to be included in this chatter, covering everything from the length of Jasmines visit, to what she would be wearing at the party tonight.

'But Maybell, how are we to get to this party?

Do you know anyone who has a car?' Jazz asked slyly, looking directly at Sam.

Mabel admitted defeat; Jazz had set her mind on conquering Sam, and would let nothing stand in her way.

'We could always ask Sam to give us a lift I suppose,' suggested Mabel.

'No problem ladies, I would be honoured to be the pumpkin coach for you two Princesses,' offered Sam smiling at Jazz.

'John can drive Jane, Doreen and Bill. I will drive Mabel and her exotic friend to the ball.'

Mabel saw Sam to the door; she hugged him tightly and thanked him for a wonderful time.

'It was a wonderful time for me Mabel, you have reawakened my desire to live.

I will be thinking about you tonight, and probably every night for a long time to come.'

'Oh no you don't Sam, no wanking over me allowed.

You owe me a good fucking, and I intend to get it as soon as possible.

It's not fair letting me suck your big cock, without letting me feel it deep inside my cunt.'

Hearing Mabel talking so dirty, brought Sam's erection back with a vengence.

'For fucks sake Mabel are you trying to make me come in my pants?

I really need to fuck you,' he growled kissing her hard on the mouth.

She allowed him to loosen her robe again, and closed her eyes as she felt his hands roam over her naked body.

Mabel decided that she couldn't let him leave like this; Doreen would notice his excited state and start to think things.

She let her robe slip off her shoulders, and knelt naked in front of him.

Sam groaned as he watched this beautiful naked woman release his cock from its confines, and once again suck it into her mouth.

Sam stroked her golden hair; she rubbed his cock briskly as she sucked hard on his knob.

Sam felt Mabel's little hands rubbing his engorged cock.

The hot wet suction of her experienced mouth, broke down his control over his ejaculation.

Years of wanking had given him a good control over the moment of release, but Mabel's ministrations smashed all that aside.

With a muffled gasp he shot his pent up cum into her mouth.

He groaned loudly, 'Arrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh,' as jet after jet of hot thick cum spurted out of the end of his cock, and straight into her waiting mouth.

She continued to suck and swallow, until every drop of his cum was transferred from his balls to her belly.

Sam's legs went weak and wobbly, he had to lean on Mabel's naked shoulders until he caught his breath back from such an amazing orgasm.

'That was the best sex I have ever had' he gasped, helping Mabel to her feet.

Mabel licked her lips, and swallowed the last drops of his cum.

She promised him that what he had just experienced; was only a sample of what he was going to get later.

She pulled her robe back on, as she watched Sam staggering down the path to his car.

Mabel rationalised her action by regarding it as a safety play for the party to come.

Had she not defused Sam, he would have made it obvious that he wanted her and probably Jazz, sexually.

This way he could relax and be his normal charming self, without being driven by his cock into letting the cat out of the bag concerning Mabel.

The things I do to keep the peace she thought to herself; smiling her wicked smile.

Mabel was startled when Jazz walked up to her and lifted her off her feet.

As she opened her mouth to ask what she was doing, Jasmine's tongue thrust deep into her mouth.

Mabel was thoroughly French kissed, before being lowered gently to the floor.

'Tell me Maybell, why does your sweet mouth taste of a man's cum?' asked Jazz smiling down at a blushing Mabel.

'If you got any fucking sharper you would cut yourself Jazz,' she retorted avoiding the question.

To be Continued.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers