Auntie Mabel Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

She was giggling to Sam, as she told him that she had told Bill her joke about the donkey.

Sam realised that he still loved his wife, despite her hang-ups about sex.

His confidence with women had returned, thanks to Mabel and Jazz.

He determined to be a more loving husband to Doreen, perhaps then she would reciprocate the feelings and they could have a normal sex life.

Jane had noticed a change in Sarah, when they kissed Sarah had thrust her tongue into Jane's mouth.

She seemed to be more confident and self assured than she had been lately.

Jane was pleased for her, she loved Sarah and realised that she had a lot of issues to work through.

Sarah was undergoing a slight personality change; her relationship with Diana was like a drug at the moment.

She was finding it hard to believe, that anyone would want to be ordered around by her.

She just had to prove to herself that this new relationship was real.

Sarah caught Diana's eye and motioned her over to her side.

'How are you getting on with Steve?' she asked stroking Di's cheek.

'He is a very nice man, I think I like him,' Di replied blushing again.

'Good, I think that I like him too, I believe he will be good for you.'

Sarah looked Diana in the eyes,

'Diana I would like you to thank Steve for his lovely present.

He must have taken a lot of care in choosing it, and I think he deserves a reward.

What sort of reward do you think he would like Diana?' asked Sarah.

'I think he likes me miss, I think he would like sex with me,' said Diana looking at the floor.

'That's a very good idea Diana, I think you should take him out to the tack room and show your appreciation for his lovely gift.

'Don't fuck him; it is far too early in your relationship for that.

Just rub his cock until he comes between your breasts.

Then I would like you to come and see me.

I want to see his cum to prove that you have thanked him properly,' ordered Sarah.

'I'm not to let him fuck me?' asked Diana sadly.

'No Diana, you belong to me now,' said Sarah severely.

'Can I let him fuck my arse?'

'Certainly not, you are just allowed to wank his cock over your naked breasts.

If you really want to, you can suck his cock first.

Now go and thank him' ordered Sarah, giving Diana's bottom a slap.

To be Continued.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers