Auntie Mabel Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Jazz wasn't gay, or camp, if she had to be labelled, she would accept bi-sexual. She had always wanted a cunt like other women, but as her male lovers seemed happy enough to fuck her love hole, she didn't let it become an obsession.

'Come into the other spare bedroom, we don't want to wake Mabel,' whispered Sarah. Still holding Jazz's cock, Sarah led her into the next room.

'Lie down on the bed please,' Sarah asked Jazz; ' I want to play with your cock if you will let me.

'Jazz's cock wanted to be played with so she lay flat on her back and propped her head up on pillows, so she could have a clear view of Sarah.

Sarah was fascinated by this cock; she knew all about cocks as far as theory went. This woman's hot smooth shaft with its smooth hairless ball bag, felt very good and she found herself rubbing it. Jazz wasn't circumcised, so when she pulled back the foreskin she could see Jazz's knob. It was big and leaking precum, as she gently rubbed it.

'Why do I want to suck your knob?' asked Sarah,

'I have never had any desire to suck John's cock, even though Alison told me it tasted great when he came in her mouth. But yours is so smooth and strangely feminine, that I want to feel it in my mouth.

' 'Help yourself Dear,' said Jazz relaxing on the bed.

Without any fuss or hesitation, Sarah lowered her mouth over Jazz's cock and sucked it into her mouth. It did taste great and the feel of hot flesh between her teeth, re-kindled her sense of power over this exotic creature. Sarah would never bite down hard on this cock, but the knowledge that she could was flooding her cunt with hot juices.

As she sucked on the knob she was gently feeling the balls within the smooth hairless ball bag. She could hear Jazz groaning softly, as she gently moved them around with her fingers. Jazz's cock had swollen to such an extent, that Sarah's jaws were starting to ache. She withdrew her mouth from the cock, and studied it intently.

So this was what it was all about, this was a real live cock. All her friends wanted this thing stuck into their cunts or arses. Sarah wondered what it would feel like, to allow this shaft of meat to penetrate her vagina.

'Jazz you've fucked women before, how do I go about it?' she asked quietly.

'Just straddle it and lower yourself gently down onto it,' she suggested. Sarah crawled up the bed until her cunt was over Jazz's cock, and with Jazz holding it upright Sarah lowered herself down.

As Jazz felt Sarah's cunt lips touch her knob, she guided it carefully into her vagina. As soon as Sarah felt her cunt being invaded she stopped, and just knelt there with Jazz's knob between her cunt lips.

'There's no rush Sarah, take your time and just lower yourself bit by bit,' encouraged Jazz.

Sarah suddenly thought of Diana sucking Steve's cock, because she ordered her too. The memory of watching her slave obeying her demands strengthened Sarah, and she lowered herself further onto the rigid cock. Sarah now focused on Jazz's breasts, this was a woman she was having sex with, and this was a woman's cock sliding up into her cunt.

Soon Sarah could feel Jazz's balls pressing against her cunt lips. The entire cock was inside her.

'How does it feel dear?' asked Jazz. Sarah considered the question for a few seconds before answering.

'It doesn't hurt; it feels strange having my cunt stretched like this. I can feel your knob pressing against my womb, and your balls against my cunt lips. Now what do I do?

'

'Just rub your cunt against me, you can do it back and forth or in a circular motion whatever you like best,' said Jazz enjoying the feel of her tight cunt gripping her shaft. Sarah started to do as suggested, and found the sensation of a cock moving around inside her body was pleasurable.

As it still didn't hurt she became more adventurous, and started to bounce gently up and down on the hot cock. This felt even better, and she started to relax and enjoy it. She relaxed enough to lean forward and hold Jazz's breasts. Feeling a woman's breasts while her cunt was full of cock; was very erotic and her juices started to run down Jazz's cock to wet her balls.

'You are getting very wet Sarah would you like me to fuck you from behind or missionary?' asked Jazz, her cock aching to come into Sarah's cunt. Why not thought Sarah, it's about time I was fucked properly.

'Missionary please, I would love to see you as you fuck me,' she replied smiling at Jazz.

Jazz helped Sarah lift herself off the cock, and laid her down on her back with her legs open. Sarah watched as this beautiful exotic woman knelt between her wide-open legs, and guided her cock into Sarah's wet cunt. Sarah gasped as Jazz entered her, and then watched her breasts bouncing as she started to fuck Sarah.

'You have a lovely tight little cunt,' gasped Jazz as she fucked Sarah deep and hard.

'That's because yours is the first cock to be in it, I was a virgin until now,' panted Sarah as she was being fucked. The realisation that she had taken Sarah's virginity made Jazz increase her efforts, and soon she was rewarded by Sarah gripping tightly to Jazz's naked buttocks as she came over a cock for the first time.

Sarah moaned in passion as her orgasm washed over her. Jazz also moaned and gasped, as she shot her cum deep into Sarah's cunt. At the moment of orgasm, Sarah dug her nails into Jazz's buttocks drawing blood. Both women convulsed on the bed, as their orgasms took control of their bodies.

Despite the pain of Sarah's nails, Jazz kept her cock rammed into Sarah's cunt. She wanted every drop of her cum to enter this woman, in thanks for giving Jazz her virginity.

'You are a special woman Sarah' whispered Jazz when she could talk again.

'Not as special as you are you sexy creature,' replied Sarah kissing her passionately on her mouth. They lay together for a while kissing and cuddling, before Sarah said she had better go and join Alison in bed. Jazz also wanted to rejoin Mabel; in case she woke up to find herself alone. With a final kiss they went to their other lovers.

Sarah had driven Bill, Sue and Jane home, and after kisses all round had driven back to the farmhouse. Jane had said goodnight to her parents, and gone to bed to think about her experience with the Lady boy Jazz. She stripped naked and lay on her bed gently rubbing her clitoris, as she remembered the feel of Jazz's cock in her cunt and mouth.

Bill and Sue were in the kitchen, making themselve's a cup of tea before going to bed. Bill walked up behind his wife as she stood at the sink, and slipping his hands around her body cupped her large breasts in his hands.

'How is your poor little bum darling?' he asked.

'Fucking sore, as you asked' said Sue, gingerly moving her arse away from his cock.

Bill kissed her neck as he fondled her breasts.

'I am a Doctor you know; let me put some ointment on those welts. It will relieve the pain for you,' he offered. Sue appreciated his offer, but he didn't realise how badly she had betrayed him by fucking John, not to mention Mabel and Alison and Sarah.

Even if she could excuse herself concerning them, there was no way she could excuse herself from fucking her own daughter Jane. No she deserved every drop of agony that his whipping had given her. His loving concern simply made her feel worse about deceiving him. If only he was a drunken bastard of a husband, she wouldn't feel so fucking guilty.

'What is that sticking out of your trousers Bill?' she asked innocently. Bill had the grace to blush, as his cock reacted to the feel of her soft breasts in his hands.

'Sorry darling; I'm still a bit randy after the session in the tack room. You really worked me up, and even thinking about it gets me going again.

'

'Good,' said Sue, ' because if I remember correctly I said I wanted you up my arse in the tack room. You still owe me a good arse fucking and I want it tonight in bed.

' 'What if Jane hears us?' Bill asked.

'I will bury my face in a pillow so she can't, anyway she will be asleep by now, she was pretty well sloshed tonight.

' Bill and Sue went up to bed; Sue went into the bathroom to prepare her arse for Bill's cock. Bill was still tipsy himself after the party, but he was a bit embarrassed to be fucking Sue in the room next to Jane's. Sue was a noisy fucker, and they used to have sex in the kitchen to avoid any risk of Jane hearing them.

Lately Sue seemed to have relaxed about it, but Bill was still a bit embarrassed. He thought he would just check if Jane was in fact asleep, so he could fuck Sue without worrying. He listened outside her door and heard nothing, gently opening the door he peeped in.

He thought at first that his daughter was having a bad dream; she was moaning softly and moving about on the bed. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light coming from the window, he realised that Jane was lying naked on the bed. Her legs were spread wide exposing her hairy cunt to his eyes.

She was moaning because she was rubbing herself between her legs. He froze in the doorway, and watched as his daughter orgasmed in front of him. Her body curled up into the foetal position, showing him her beautiful arse. He slowly closed the door, and crept away to his bedroom.

Bill was ashamed to find that the sight of his naked daughter masturbating had given him an almighty hard on. His cock was throbbing with lust, and he couldn't wait to arse fuck his wife. Sue had cleaned herself, and lubricated her arse hole ready for Bills cock.

It was just as well she had, because as soon as she knelt on the bed he had trust his cock straight up her arse. She barely had time to grab a pillow, before he was buggering her arse furiously. She had to bite hard into the pillow as his balls slammed against her sore bum cheeks.

Her moans of pain enflamed him, and he buggered her as hard as he could. Looking down at Sues naked arse he fantasised that it was Jane's. The thought of fucking his daughter's naked arse pushed him over the edge, and with a loud cry he shot his cum up his wife's abused bottom.

Sue gritted her teeth in pain, as her husband collapsed on her inflamed arse. She bit hard into the pillow to muffle her screams of agony. At last he pulled his cock out of her gaping arse hole, and fell onto his side. He was asleep within seconds.

Sue carefully got out of bed, and limped into the bathroom. She ran a cold bath, and gently lowered her bottom into the cold water. She gasped in shock as her bum was immersed. After the first initial stinging she breathed a sigh of relief, as the cold water eased the pain of her whipped and buggered arse.

'Oh sorry mum, I didn't know anyone was in the bathroom,' said Jane as she sat on the loo for a pee.

'Its Ok love, I just had too cool my arse down a bit,' said Sue.

'Fuck me mum don't tell me that dad has been a bit to amorous.

' 'Pass me a towel love' said Sue, as she carefully stood up in the bath.

As Jane passed the towel she saw her mums naked bottom. It was covered in red angry looking welts. Ten livid stripes criss crossed her arse.

'Fucking hell mum, how the fuck did you get those? It looks like you've been whipped or something.

'

'Its Ok Jane darling I literally asked for this, I feel so guilty about betraying your dad that I told him to whip my arse for me. I must admit it hurts a lot more than I thought.

'

'You poor love,' said Jane ' come into my room and I will put some soothing ointment on those welts. Otherwise you won't get any sleep tonight from the pain.

' Sue didn't bother getting dressed, and walked naked into her daughter's bedroom. With a small groan she lay face down on Jane's bed. Jane searched through her drawers, until she found some soothing cream to rub into her mothers bum.

Jane gently rubbed the cream onto the welts; Sue flinched as Jane's fingers lightly pressed on her whipped arse.

'Fuck me mum, this must have fucking hurt. I know what we do is considered wrong, but we aren't hurting anybody.I think being whipped like this is going over the top,' said Jane.

'We all have out own ways of dealing with things dear,' repied Sue quietly. 'My problem is that even though I know I shouldn't do it, I intend to continue regardless.At least this way I can look Bill in the eyes when I fuck him.

' Jane continued rubbing in the cream, she couldn't help noticing Sue's anus was gaping slightly.

'Have you just been arse fucked mum?' she asked.

'Trust you to notice that you sex mad little cunt,' groaned Sue. 'Yes Miss Nosy your mum has been arse fucked, again I asked Bill to do it.

'Jane realised that Sue really was ashamed of herself; and she wondered why she wasn't racked by guilt.

'Turn over onto your back mum, as you have already been punished it must be OK for me to take your mind off the pain for a while,' ordered Jane. Sue did as she was told, and lay on her back with her knees up to help lift her bum cheeks off the sheet. Jane opened her mother's legs to expose her cunt, and laying down began to gently lick and suck Sues cunt lips.

Jane enjoyed licking her mothers cunt, she also enjoyed licking her arse hole, and soon her tongue was busy in Sue's anus. Sue agreed with her daughter's logic, she had been punished so she fucking well enjoy herself now. She admitted to herself, that she loved the feel of her daughter's mouth on her naked cunt.

'Lick me Jane, lick my cunt and arse,' she whispered. They were so engrossed with each other that they didn't notice Bill standing in the doorway, watching his wife being muff dived by his daughter. Bill had needed a pee and was just about to pass the door of his daughter's bedroom on his way back from the loo, when he had heard soft moans.

To his shame he had looked in hoping to see Jane naked again. He was shocked to find the situation even more sexual than that. This was Incest; daughter licking mother, how long had this been going on. He felt a pressure in his groin, and looking down saw that his cock was rampant with lust at the sight.

Jane was kneeling between Sue's legs with her naked arse to the door. Bill could see every detail of his daughter's cunt and arse as she licked Sue. Bill had the urge to walk in and ram his swollen cock right up his daughter's cunt from behind.

He found himself wanking his cock furiously, as he watched his wife and daughter making love. With a muffled gasp he shot his cum into his fist, and leaned against the wall with his cum dripping between his fingers onto the carpet. He had to think about this so staggered back to bed.

By leaving he missed Sue asking Jane to straddle her face, so she could lick her daughters cunt as she herself was being licked. Jane's young cunt tasted wonderful, and Sue licked and sucked it greedily. The smell of her daughter's juicy cunt filled her nose, and she felt her orgasm approaching.

'I'm going to cum Jane,' she gasped opening her legs wider.

'Cum in my mouth mum,' said Jane increasing the speed of her licking. Sue again grabbed a pillow and held it over her face, as she screamed out in passion. She was squirting her cum out of her cunt straight into her daughter's mouth.

Jane was swallowing it as fast as she could, but some of it splashed over her face and ran down her neck and onto her breasts, where it dripped off her nipples. When her mother had finally stopped twitching, Jane kissed her lovingly on her cunt lips.

'Feeling better mum?' she asked wiping her face on the sheet.

'Oh yes darling that was marvellous, let me make you cum now.

'Jane was feeling very hot and wet between her legs, and laid on her back eagerly. Sue knelt beside her, and slipped two fingers into her daughter's cunt. She started to finger fuck Jane; soon her tits were bouncing in time to her daughter's as she rammed her fingers deep into Jane's cunt.

'I'm coming mum,' gasped Jane and arched her back as her orgasm smashed into her. Sue thrust her fingers deep into Jane's cunt, as she shuddered through her orgasm. Sue's fingers were soaked in cunt juice and cum.

When Jane relaxed and was still, Sue put her fingers into her mouth and slowly licked off her daughter's cum.

'You taste lovely Jane,' she said licking her lips.

'I love you mum.

' 'I love you to you sexy little fucker,' replied Sue kissing her daughter on her mouth.

Steve had driven Sam, Doreen and John home in John's mini. He dropped them off, and promised to bring the car back in the morning. John went straight to bed; he was tipsy and had really enjoyed the party. He had been cock sucked by Sue; and had arse fucked Alison. It was a shame he hadn't had the chance to fuck Jane, but he could make up for that the next time he was alone with her.

He had noticed that Alison's breasts were swelling up, her waist was thickening as well. He hoped Mabel would sort things out with his dad soon, before it became obvious to all that Alison was pregnant.

Doreen was very quite; Sam thought she was just tired. She had become very drunk at the party but he had discovered after all the years he had known her that she was a happy drunk. She had really enjoyed the party, and Sam found himself guiltily wishing he could keep her drunk for the rest of her life.

Doreen was still a bit drunk, and was feeling very guilty herself. She was a very straight forward woman, and now she realised she was a lesbian she would have to tell Sam. It wasn't in her to lie about such a serious matter.

However she loved Sam and John, and didn't want to cause any pain. She decided to treat him tonight, to make up for the news tomorrow. Doreen undressed as usual but instead of her flannel nightgown, she put on a baby doll nightie that had been a present from Mabel years ago. She had never worn it, thinking that only tarts like Mabel would be seen dead in it.

She was still a very attractive woman, and her body could be glimpsed through the sheer material of the nightie. Sam was lying on his back in their bed, when she turned out the light and joined him under the covers. He was deep in thought; he had been cock sucked by Mabel and then had fucked her friend Jazz up the arse.

He still couldn't believe Jazz was a man, or Lady boy as Jazz described himself. He had fucked a man up his arse, and he had enjoyed it. Was he a closet homosexual? He hoped not, because he loved to fuck cunts so much.

He was just wishing that he could fuck Mabel, and was remembering the feel of her hot mouth on his cock. He smiled as he felt her mouth sliding down onto his knob; she was sucking him hard and fondling his balls. Suddenly he snapped back to reality, and realised that his cock was being sucked and his balls were being fondled.

He looked down the bed and saw the covers moving. He pulled them aside to reveal Doreen, wearing a sexy nightie and sucking his cock. He was flabbergasted, what the fuck was she doing? Doreen had never sucked his cock in all the years they had been married.

'What are you doing dear?' He asked softly.

'I know you have always wanted me to do this Sam, so I decided to try it out,' she replied.

'Am I doing it the right way?

'

'Oh yes dear you are very good at it,' he said puzzled at her actions. She must be drunk he thought, so I'll go with the flow and if she regrets it in the morning then tough. She had sucked his cock back into life, and it was straining her jaws to continue.

'Would you like to fuck me Sam?' she asked.

'Yes please' he said his cock throbbing.

To his further amazement, she got off the bed and put the bedroom light on. Climbing back onto the bed she lay on her back, and opened her legs for him. He couldn't remember the last time they had fucked with the light on.

He looked at his wife laying there waiting for him, and realised that she was still a very good looking woman. He knelt between her legs and gently slipped a finger up her cunt. He was surprised to find her wet and juicy. Doreen was wet because she had been thinking about the woman who had made her orgasm at the party.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers