Auntie Mabel Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Alison got shakily to her feet, and went into the kitchen to make the tea for them.

Diana was already there and the tea was made, she accompanied Alison back into the lounge and they sat either side of Mabel on the sofa.

As they sipped their tea and chatted about the party, Jazz and Sarah came down the stairs together.

Mabel could at once see that there was closeness about the pair that denoted a sexual bond.

She decided to say nothing about this in case it upset Alison.

Jazz and Sarah joined them and they had a lazy morning discussing everything that had happened during the party.

During this conversation Mabel asked who had made love to Doreen at the party.

Diana looked at Sarah who nodded her permission to speak.

'It was me Mabel, I found her on the bed upstairs and wanted to play with her. I was very surprised to discover that she was a closet lesbian.'

'Thank you for being honest Di,' said Mabel 'we will say no more about it.'

The following week was quite uneventful, they all had their lives to lead and Jazz had gone into London to do a Photo shoot.

Mabel was still trying to think of a way to tell Sam that Alison was pregnant, and it was his grandchild in her womb.

She had also promised Sam's wife Doreen, that she would show her the ropes concerning being a lesbian.

John, Steve, Sarah and Jane were back at work in the factory; Jane had started working in the Design office.

Alison had gone to the Hall, as there was a lot of interest from prospective buyers.

Mabel couldn't put it off any longer and rang Doreen, she chatted for a while before asking Doreen if she could borrow Sam for a while that evening as she had a bit of heavy lifting to do.

'Of course you can borrow him dear,' said Doreen. ' Have you given any more thought to us meeting up to discuss that situation I have found myself in?'

'I thought perhaps you could come and visit me tomorrow evening,' said Mabel.

'Oh good,' said Doreen, 'I am so looking forward to being with you Mabel. I have been spoiling Sam lately, I've allowed him sex every night since I discovered I was a lesbian. I suck his cock for him and let him fuck my cunt, and even my arse. He must wonder what has come over me. I must say however that I really don't see what you find so pleasurable about having a man's cock up your arse. I find it uncomfortable to say the least, but I feel so guilty about being gay that I want to make it up to him somehow.'

'It's an acquired taste Dor, you either love it or hate it, I love a big thick cock stretching my arsehole. Being buggered gives me multiple orgasms,' replied Mabel.

Mabel hung up the phone with a sigh of relief; at least she had done something about one of her problems.

Sam had to hide his elation when Doreen asked him to pop over and help Mabel do a few jobs.

He had been thinking about Mabel a lot recently and every time he thought of her he got an erection.

He couldn't wait to fuck his wife's tiny friend.

When Mabel opened the door to Sam she was swept up in his arms and spun around into her living room.

She squealed in delighted shock, as his hand slid up her leg until it grasped her naked cunt.

The feel of her hot pubes enflamed him and he carried her into her bedroom, kissing her face and neck passionately.

'Oh Mabel, I really need you, I've been thinking about you ever since you sucked my cock that night,' he whispered in her ear as he lay her down on the bed.

Mabel decided to go with the flow and didn't resist, as he began to undress her.

She was only wearing her normal tee shirt and skirt, she lay quietly as he pulled her tee shirt over her head exposing her naked breasts to his hungry mouth.

Grasping a breast in each hand he sucked hard on her nipples, until they were both hard and swollen.

He loosened her waistband and pulled down her skirt, she was now completely naked.

When his strong hands pushed her legs apart, he saw her cunt was already wet in anticipation of his cock.

He stripped off hurriedly gasping in relief as his cock escaped the confines of his pants.

It was hard and throbbing, and when Mabel saw it she knelt up on the bed and grasped it in her little hands.

'Let me suck you again Sam,' she asked as she ran her hands up and down his hot shaft.

Sam groaned in frustration, he needed to get his cock inside this sexy little cunt.

He groaned again as he felt her hot mouth encompass his knob, and held her head tight to his groin as she sucked hard on his cock.

'I want to fuck your cunt, I want to bury my cock deep inside you' he panted as she sucked on him.

Mabel relented and pulling his cock out of her mouth, she turned around and knelt on the bed with her naked arse towards him.

'Fuck my cunt Sam, fuck it hard, but I want your cum up my arse so pace yourself,' she ordered.

Sam spread her arse cheeks apart to expose her juicy cunt.

Locating his glistening knob between her wet cunt lips, he thrust himself into her body.

She grunted softly as his shaft slid inside her, until his balls slapped hard against her naked arse.

Even when he was completely inside her, he still needed to be even deeper inside her.

He gripped her hips and pulled her back onto his cock, Mabel could feel his engorged knob rammed hard up against the entrance to her womb.

Sam held her close, and relished the feeling of her hot wet cunt surrounding his cock.

'God Mabel you feel so fucking good on my cock, I want to fuck you senseless you sexy little fucker,' he growled.

'Fuck me Sam, I want to feel your cock deep inside me,' she panted.

He needed no further encouragement, and fucked her hard and deep.

Her little body shook with each thrust, her breasts bounced about wildly as she was fucked at a furious pace.

Sam was sweating as he pounded away at her cunt.

Such was his lust that Mabel found herself coming for him quickly.

He held her tightly as she orgasmed on his cock, flooding his balls with her cunt juices.

'I need to come in you,' he gasped ' I must come in you.'

'No Sam, please don't come yet, I want you up my arse tonight, pull out for a minute and get your breath back' she pleaded.

He really needed to squirt his cum into her, but clamped down on his passion and controlled himself enough to pull out of her cunt.

He thrust his finger up her arse, her anus gripped his finger tightly and he rotated it in her bum stretching her anus ready for his cock.

'Stop Sam, please stop for a second, I need to talk to you,' she begged.

His cock didn't want to stop, his cock wanted to be thrust into her tight arse.

However he wanted this to last, so calmed down and threw himself onto the bed beside her.

'Thank you Sam,' she said ' I really need to talk to you about something very serious.'

'What is it my sexy little lover?' he asked breathing deeply.

'Alison is pregnant,' announced Mabel.

'Good for her, but I swear it wasn't me,' he said smiling at Mabel.

'No Sam it wasn't you, it was your son John,' she said quietly.

Sam couldn't believe his ears, Mabel was trying to tell him that his son John had not only fucked Lady Alison Armatage, but had got her pregnant.

'Is this a joke Mabel? How the fuck could an eighteen-year-old boy fuck Lady Alison. He is in love with Jane last I heard.'

'He is in love with Jane, she is his steady girlfriend and lover, but he also had sex with Alison and she became pregnant,' Mabel insisted.

'Oh My God, if this is true then I will be a Grandfather,' gasped Sam in shock.

'I'm afraid so old friend, and Doreen will be a grandmother,' said Mabel gently.

'How the fuck did he get to fuck Alison, she is a fucking lesbian last I heard,' he swore in angry puzzlement.

'She was a lesbian until John came along, he must take after his dad in sexual attractiveness,' she said.

'How far gone is she?'

'About four weeks,' Mabel replied.

'Doe's Jane know about this?'

'Yes, she is cool about it, she knows there is no danger of John leaving her for Alison,' said Mabel.

'The potent little fucker, I would have thought Alison was a bit long in the tooth to get pregnant.'

'You see why I want you to cum in my arse instead of in my womb,' she joked.

'Well there's no point crying over split milk, we will just have to accept the situation and run with it,' he announced sensibly.

'In the meantime I would like your mouth on my cock again.'

Mabel smiled at him and sucked his limp cock back into her mouth.

He lay on his back mulling over this information, as she sucked his cock back into life.

Soon it was rampant again and before he rammed it up her arse, she wanted to treat him to a good deep throating.

He watched in amazement as she knelt over his cock, and thrust her wide open mouth down onto his shaft.

He could feel his knob entering the back of her throat, and continuing down into her gullet.

Her lips pressed hard against his balls before she pulled back for a breath.

'Fuck me Mabel how the hell can you do that?' he asked in astonishment.

Mabel just thrust her mouth down on his cock again, and bounced her head up and down so his knob was fucking her throat.

'Stop it I'm going to cum in your mouth,' he warned as his cock was teased to near orgasm.

Mabel choked a bit, as she pulled her mouth off his shaft; he was so big his cock had made her eyes water.

She rolled over onto her back and lifted her legs right up until she could grab her ankles.

Her cunt and arse were presented to him, ' Fuck me up the arse Sam, I want to feel that big thick cock stretching my arsehole wide,' she whispered seductively,

She guided his knob between her bum cheeks and into her anus.

He looked down at her sweet little face, as he thrust his big cock up her arse.

He expected her to wince as her arsehole was invaded, but he was surprised to see her face smile at him as she felt her bum hole stretched wide.

'Oh that is lovely Sam, I can feel your cock stretching my arsehole wide. I love my arse fucked by a big cock, and you certainly have got a very big cock,' she whispered.

'Bugger me Sam, fuck my arse hard.'

Sam's cock had swollen even more as he listened to her erotic whispers, and began to fuck her little tight arse with deep steady strokes.

He loved to watch her face as his cock thrust deep into her bum.

Soon he was fucking her arse as hard and fast as he had just fucked her cunt.

Mabel's big breasts were bouncing in time to his strokes, and he could feel his cum demanding to be released.

'Cum up my arse Sam, squirt your cum into my bum,' she panted as her body shook to his thrusts.

Sam couldn't hold on any longer, and with a loud cry shot his cum into her bum.

She held him to her as he collapsed onto her tiny body, his cock continuing to pump his cum into her arsehole.

'There's a good boy Sam, fill my arse with your cum, I want it all inside me' she whispered in his ear, as he shuddered on top of her body.

He was groaning softly, as he pumped the last drops of his cum up her arse.

He rolled over onto his side to let her breath, and lay beside her his cock twitching as it shrank back to normal size.

Mabel felt good, all her openings had been well used and she was replete and satisfied.

Also for a change she didn't feel very guilty about fucking another woman's husband.

Doreen seemed to be ready to end her relationship with Sam, and Mabel regarded herself as a affectionate friend to help him through the transition.

She was also looking forward to showing Doreen how a woman can make love to a woman.

She had always known that Doreen regarded her as little better than a whore.

The wicked side of Mabel was looking forward to fucking her straight laced friend up her arse with the biggest strap on she possessed.

To be continued.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers