Auntie Mabel Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

Sue was always wary of making tea when she was naked; it was far too easy to splash hot water on her body.

She was concentrating so hard, that she didn't notice how long John had been gone.

When she turned from the kettle with the tea, he was sitting at the table smiling at her.

Over their tea they chatted about the group, and Sue asked how Alison was faring with the pregnancy.

John explained that he was on his way over to see her, but thought he had better pop in to see Mabel first, as Alison had seemed a bit overwrought on the phone.

As Mabel was busy fucking John's mum, Sue decided to enlighten him as to Alison's need for him to move in with her until the baby was born.

Sue told him that Mabel had talked Alison out of this, for a while at least. John was glad he had the friendship to two such wise women, he was sometimes placed in a position where whatever he did, he would hurt one of his girls.

It was good to know that Sue and Mabel, were looking out for him.

'You see now why I love you Sue, you are so wise and steady, I would be lost without you,' he said seriously.

'I haven't forgotten the state of your arse; it is hard to ignore it when I am fucking you from behind. How did you get those marks?' he asked firmly.

Sue knew she had to be careful here; John was young, strong and impulsive.

If he thought for a moment that Bill was abusing her, he would be quite capable of punching him.

John was very protective towards his Harem, as Diana's ex boyfriend Charlie had found out to his cost.

'It's Ok John darling, I should have told you before that I am into spanking. I asked my husband to give me a good whipping when we were drunk at Sarah's party. It seemed like a good idea at the time but my arse has made me suffer for it since,' she said smiling at him.

'You sexy fucker Mrs. Sanderson, I would never have guessed how erotic you were beneath that beautiful exterior,' said John accepting her explanation.

As they were chatting, they heard the sound of Mabel's front door closing.

'Ah, Mabel's friend has left,' said Sue in relief.

Just then Mabel came into the kitchen, she was still naked and sweaty from her exertions with Doreen.

'Oh Fuck me John! What the fuck are you doing here?' she yelped in shock as she saw him sitting with Sue.

'It's Ok Mabel, he has been keeping me company until you were free,' Sue hastened to reassure her.

'Come and sit on my lap and tell me all about it,' said John opening his arms to Mabel.

She smiled at her favourite man and happily sat on his lap, kissing him lovingly as his hands fondled her sweaty breasts.

'He really must have given you a good fucking, for you to be this sweaty May,' said John quietly.

'Don't be silly my darling boy, it was a woman friend of mine. She thinks she is a lesbian and wanted to know what that entailed. There is no need for my favourite man to be jealous, you know I love you madly,' replied Mabel looking him in his eyes.

Mabel was a good liar, and knew that you had to tell as much of the truth as possible when lying.

John smiled at his complicated lover, and accepted her story without demur.

Sue told Mabel that Alison had called for John, and that she had brought him up to speed concerning her demands.

'Well if it helps the situation, I managed to tell Doreen about the baby today. So both your parents now know that they are going to be Grand parents soon,' announced Mabel.

'Wow, thank the fuck for that you clever girl,' said John with heartfelt relief. ' How did mum take the news?'

'Surprisingly well considering, I must have caught her in a good mood,' said Mabel winking at Sue.

John found himself relaxing visibly, he hadn't realised how tense he had been over the past weeks.

Alison's pregnancy with his child was the most important thing in his life at the moment, and he hated having to keep it a secret from his parents. He realised that Mabel had planned this whole scenario, just so she could fuck Doreen into a receptive state to hear the news.

His love and respect for her intelligence increased even more, and he hugged her to him.

'Any chance of a fuck May? I really want you,' he said kissing her face and neck.

'I would love to fuck my favourite boy, but if your going to see Alison perhaps you had better save your cum for her,' she said sensibly.

'If you really want too, Sue and I could play with your cock for a while as long as you don't come,' Mabel suggested.

Seeing his mum naked and in full orgasm had excited John tremendously, and he eagerly accepted Mabel's offer.

The women led him into Mabel's bedroom, and quickly stripped him naked.

They told him to lie still while they played with his cock.

Mabel and Sue lay either side of his cock and took turns to suck it, passing it back and forth between them.

Whilst one was sucking his knob, the other would lick and fondle his balls.

John thought he could smell his mothers sweat on the sheets as he enjoyed the ministrations.

'I need your cunt on my cock May,' he begged as his cock was teased unmercifully.

Sue moved back to allow Mabel to squat over John's rigid cock.

She held it upright and guided it into Mabel's cunt, as she lowered it down until her cunt lips touched his balls.

As Mabel bounced on his cock, Sue straddled his face and lowered her cunt onto his mouth.

'Lick me John, lick me till I come in your mouth,' she said, grinding her wet cunt over his face.

John sucked and licked Sue's cunt, as Mabel bounced her hot cunt up and down his shaft.

Sue had already come twice, and her cunt was ready for another orgasm.

She grabbed hold of Mabel's naked breasts as her cunt juice flooded out again, pouring into John's mouth and splashing over his face.

John loved his women coming on him, and sucked and swallowed as much of her juice as he could.

Sue kissed Mabel deeply as she orgasmed, and Mabel held tightly to her until she calmed down enough, to fall down on her side to allow John to breathe.

'You had better stop May, I'm ready to shoot my cum into your womb,' he warned.

He could see she was a bit disappointed at having to stop, and guessed the reason.

Mabel had confessed to John, that she was very jealous of Alison being pregnant with his child.

May desperately wanted to be pregnant with John's baby.

Although the odds against her getting pregnant were formidable, he would have given anything to grant her wish.

As she reluctantly lifted her self off his cock, he made a decision.

As Mabel rolled off him onto her back, he rolled on top of her and reinserted his cock deep into her willing cunt.

Sue watched in awe as John fucked Mabel furiously, ramming his cock deep into her tiny body.

His knob slammed against the entrance to her womb, demanding entry for his seed.

Mabel was gasping for air, but wrapped her legs around his pounding hips to open herself fully to his assault.

He held back as long as he could, until the pressure of his cum was at its peak.

'AARGGGGGGGGGGG,' he screamed in painful release, as his balls seemed to explode between his legs.

His hot cum jetted out, flooding Mabel's womb with his fertile seed.

She held him locked tightly in her legs, as he shuddered through his intense orgasm.

They both felt his cum pumping into her womb, as they held each other tightly.

Sue had tears in her eyes as she witnessed their love.

Sue was a mother and thanked God for Jane in her life.

She couldn't begin to know what it was like to desperately want a child, knowing it was too late.

Her heart swelled with love for John, it was obvious that he really loved this tiny woman.

It broke her heart to see him try the impossible, for his loves sake.

Mabel was lying quietly beneath him making no complaint, allowing every drop of his precious cum to drip out of his cock to join the rest of it in her sixty-year-old womb.

John felt Mabel shaking and realised that she was crying, she was trying to hide it from him.

'We love you May, you can cry in front of us' he whispered, tears running down his face in hopeless despair.

He was only an eighteen-year-old boy after all; no matter how potent he was there was no turning back the biological clock in Mabel's womb.

Sue's eyes also filled with tears, and she hugged them both to her motherly breasts, all three cried together and became as one.

Mabel lay there for a minute crying and feeling sorry for herself.

Then as she had done so many times in the past, she called upon the steel tiger lurking in her soul, and felt its strength pour into her mind and body.

'Are you both quite finished?' she asked smiling at her tearful lovers.

'I could murder a drink, and I'm not talking about tea.'

John and Sue pulled themselves together, and they all went into the sitting room where Mabel poured them all a large glass of her best wine.

'Here's to us,' she toasted.

'Here's to us' they replied, tossing the expensive liquid down their throats and asking for more.

They all sat naked on the sofa drinking Mabel's wine, and chatting about everything under the sun.

Sue had never been happier; she was with two people she loved and realised that they were now a threesome.

Not just a sexual threesome, but a permanent threesome.

They had forged a bond between them made from love, and hopeless hope.

Sue thought if there were a God of fertility, he would have been moved by John's efforts tonight.

It was late and none of them were fit to walk home, they decided to stay the night with Mabel.

Sue and John phoned their respective homes, and informed them that they would be staying over with Mabel.

Mabel rang Alison and explained that John was in no fit state to drive and that he would see her tomorrow.

Still naked they all clambered into Mabel's bed, and snuggled up together like a pile of kittens.

When Bill heard that his wife wouldn't be home that night, he was very pleased.

This would give him plenty of time to play with Jane in the garage.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers