Auntie Mabel Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Soon his balls were empty, and he knelt over her exhausted and sweating from his exertions.

Jane lay quietly as he climbed off her, and using some wet wipes he gently cleaned his cum from her face and breasts.

He was very gentle with her, and kissed her often as he cleaned her.

Despite what had happened she still felt safe with him, and knew he wouldn't hurt her.

She lay there when he had left her room; she was strangely happy and relaxed.

She had just been fucked and buggered by her dad and had come over his cock, and she wondered what to do about the situation.

Should she tell her mum, or not, Jane wasn't even sure she could tell Mabel about this.

She decided to go back to sleep and worry about it in the morning.

Despite her throbbing cunt and arse she soon fell asleep.

She woke up early and lay there thinking about the situation with her dad. As she couldn't remember him fucking her previously she assumed that he had drugged her.

She certainly didn't want to be drugged again, so she decided to take the bull by the horns and confront her dad before he left for work.

Still naked she walked out of her bedroom, and peeked into her parent's bedroom.

Her mother wasn't there; she must have stayed overnight with Mabel.

No doubt she had been well fucked either by Mabel or even perhaps Alison, Diana or Sarah.

Jane knew that her mum had fucked almost everyone in the group, the sex mad tart.

Well mother, you are not the only sex goddess in this family and I intend to prove it, Jane thought to herself as she walked towards the bathroom.

She could hear that her dad was in the shower, and quietly crept into the bathroom.

She could make out his naked body through the streaming glass of the shower cubicle.

Bill was soaping his hair, with his eyes tightly shut against the suds when he felt the shower door open and close behind him.

Arms encircled his waist from behind and his big soapy cock was gently grasped and fondled, until it stood out hard and proud.

'Sue you sexy little fucker, I didn't hear you come in,' her dad said assuming that it was her mother holding his cock.

Both Sue and Jane; had long black hair and large breasts.

Bill could feel a pair of large soft tits with hard nipples pushing against his naked back, as his cock was gently rubbed.

He smiled with pleasure as he was turned around in the shower.

His cock was encompassed by a eager hot mouth; and he felt the gentle suction as his knob was sucked.

His balls were being massaged as his cock was being sucked.

Squinting down through the soap-suds; he thought he saw the long black hair of his wife obscuring her face and body as she brought him close to orgasm.

'Fuck me Sue, you really know how to suck a man's cock,' he gasped in pleasure.

Jane looked up at her dad and taking her mouth off his cock said ' Thank you daddy I do my best.'

Bill couldn't believe this was happening; he just stood there looking down at the smiling face of his naked daughter.

She calmly put his cock back into her mouth and continued sucking him.

'Jane what on earth are you doing?' Bill asked in shock.

'Well daddy, you've fucked my cunt and buggered my arse, but I realised that I hadn't sucked your cock yet.

So as a dutiful daughter I felt it my duty to give you my mouth to complete the set' she explained, looking up at him as she knelt there.

Bills face went red with embarrassment, and his cock shrank despite her mouth on it.

'Oh God Jane, I'm so sorry I must have been mad to do that to you. Seeing you and your mother fucking each other shook me badly, and I thought if you are doing this why can't I?' he whispered.

'I wondered when you would find out, we were getting a bit careless,' admitted Jane still rubbing his cock.

'How long have you known?' he asked.

'I was awake last night, and I felt every thrust of your big cock up my arse,' she replied wryly.

'I don't know what to say to you dear, except that I am so sorry and I promise not to do anything like that again,' he said.

'You don't get away with this that easily dad, you have fucked me more than once as my tender arse hole can testify to. I want to be awake this time so I can enjoy your big cock in my cunt,' said Jane determinedly.

'What do you mean Jane?' he asked in puzzlement.

'I want you to take me to bed and fuck me rigid daddy, I want to enjoy your cock before mother comes home.'

Bill found himself being pulled naked from the shower, and forced to follow his equally naked daughter to her bedroom.

Once there he was pushed onto the bed, and Jane straddled him in the 69 position, her cunt over his face and her mouth sucking in his limp cock.

'Lick my cunt daddy while I revitalise this big cock of yours,' she ordered.

Bill gasped as her hot mouth encompassed his cock again, but before he could say anything Jane had lowered her wet cunt onto his mouth.

The taste and smell of his daughter's juicy cunt; caused his cock to stiffen and stand proud again.

'You've got such a big cock daddy,' exclaimed Jane as she ran her hands up and down his shaft appreciating the length and thickness of it in her hands.

Bill couldn't answer her, as she was grinding her hot wet cunt over his face, soaking him in her cunt juices.

With his daughter's experienced hands fondling his balls, Bill commenced licking and sucking her eager cunt.

As he sucked on her clitoris, he thrust a finger up her bum hole and fingered it as he licked her.

The situation was so erotic that Jane immediately came over his face, her hot juices flooding out of her cunt and almost drowning her dad as they filled his mouth.

She couldn't wait any longer, and positioned her cunt over his stiff cock. Looking at his face, she lowered herself down his rampant shaft until her cunt lips were pressed hard against the root of his cock.

'Fuck me dad, I can tell I've got a cock in me,' she gasped in pleasure.

'God your cunt is so tight Jane,' her dad groaned thrusting his cock up towards her.

'That's because you are only the second man to have ever fucked me daddy, until now I have always been faithful to John.

Despite the fact that he has fucked almost every other female of my acquaintance,' she replied savouring the feeling of his thick cock stretching her cunt.

'He is a lucky boy to be able to fuck your cunt and arse, plus being allowed to play with your beautiful big tits,' replied Bill grasping her breasts with both hands and rubbing her erect nipples with his fingers.

With her dad's hands on her breasts, Jane started to bounce up and down on his cock in earnest.

His cock was so long, that she could feel it bashing against her womb with every stroke.

Bill listened with pleasure to his daughter's grunts as she fucked herself on his cock.

He had never dreamt that this would be happening to him.

Jane was a beautiful girl, and he considered himself to be amazingly lucky that she had reacted to his sexual assault the way she had.

He was still worried in case she told Sue about this, but it was out of his hands now so he decided to relax and enjoy his daughter.

'I see you've been spanking mum's arse dad, what brought that on?' she asked as she fucked him.

'I think she feels guilty about fucking you dear, and asked me to spank her hard as a punishment,' he replied.

'Jane knew that her mum had a lot more to feel guilty about than just fucking her daughter.

Sue had fucked everyone in the group except for Steve and Sam, and Jane wouldn't put it past her to get around to fucking them soon.

Still she saw no need to inform her dad of her mother's sins.

Lifting herself off his cock she lay down on the bed on her back, and opened her legs for him.

'Your turn to do the work daddy, get that big cock inside me and fuck me senseless,' she said.

Bill couldn't wait to fuck her and was soon pounding into her wet cunt with gusto.

'The strange thing about spanking your mother Jane, is that I would rather she spanked me,' he confessed as he rammed deep into her cunt.

'What you would like to be spanked you old pervy? Well I would never have guessed that,' panted his daughter as her tits bounced to the rhythm of his thrusts.

'As we are already beyond the pale regarding incest, perhaps you could give me a good spanking later,' asked Bill blushing.

Jane had a better idea, ' As you have been a very bad boy daddy I will be only too happy to beat your arse red.

However my favourite sexual thing is to fuck my partners up the arse with my strap-on.

How do you fancy being buggered for a change daddy.'

Bill had been sucking her nipples hard, and the thought of being fucked up the arse by his daughter nearly made him bite them.

'Fuck me darling, I hadn't realised you were such a sexy little girl.'

'I must take after both my mum and dad,' she replied cheekily smiling up at him as he fucked her.

'Well if you intend to fuck your dad up the arse, then I think its only fair if you lie on your belly so I can fuck your tight little arsehole,' he suggested.

'No problem dad, I love it up the arse,' she replied as he pulled his cock out of her soaking cunt.

Her dad watched with mounting anticipation and excitement, as she positioned herself ready for arse fucking.

Jane knelt up on the bed with her naked bum towards him.

He groaned with lust as she reached behind and spread her bum cheeks apart exposing her rosebud anus to his eyes.

'I'll need some lubricant up my bum before that big cock of yours rams inside,' she warned.

Jane handed him a tube of KY, and he liberally greased her little arsehole, rotating his finger until it had relaxed enough to continue.

Despite being gentle with her, she still gasped as his knob slipped into her bum.

'Oh daddy, just keep still a minute until my bum gets used to the size of your cock,' she begged wriggling her arse to get more comfortable.

Bill really wanted to drive his big cock deep into his daughter's arse but controlled himself until she gave him the go ahead.

Jane groaned as she felt her arse hole stretching to accommodate her dad's thick shaft.

At last she felt his balls touch her anus, and she knew she had taken every inch of his cock up her bum.

His daughter had a beautiful arse, and the sight of his cock sticking into it nearly made him orgasm.

'Why do you like it up the arse dear?' he asked curiously.

'Fuck knows dad, I guess I'm just a bit perverted like my parents,' she replied pushing her bum back towards him.

Her dad took this as a signal to commence fucking her, and soon was plunging into her bum hard and fast.

Bill loved to hear Jane grunt as he pounded her arse.

Her big breasts were swinging wildly, and he knew he would have to cum in her soon.

'I'm going to have to cum up your bum darling' he panted.

'Oh no you don't daddy, I told you I intend to fuck your arse for being a bad boy and you are not to cum until I say so,' she ordered sternly.

'Now pull that big cock out of my arse, and bend over onto the bed for me,' she said.

Bill did as his daughter ordered pulling his cock out of her bum hole until it popped out leaving her anus gaping for him.

Jane felt her cunt get even juicer, when she saw her dad laying on the bed with his bum exposed to her.

'You have been a very bad daddy,' she scolded picking up her hairbrush from the dressing table. 'I think you deserve a good spanking.'

Using the back of the hairbrush Jane started to spank her dad's naked bottom.

She was surprised to notice that the harder she spanked him, the bigger his erection grew.

Bill found he was getting really turned on by his daughter spanking his naked arse.

Seeing his cock encouraged her to greater efforts, and soon his bum cheeks were glowing red from the spanking.

Her arm was getting tired, so she walked over to the drawer and pulled out her favourite strap on cock.

Fitting it around her waist she rubbed KY down its shaft, and stood behind her dad's naked bum.

'Spread your arse for me daddy' she demanded.

Bill reached behind, and gripping both tender bum cheeks pulled them apart for her.

Jane grinned wickedly as she located the end of her strap on between his bum cheeks and pushed firmly.

'Fucking hell Jane that hurts, he moaned as the rubber cock stretched his arsehole.

'Shut up dad and stop being a wuss, you deserve a bit of pain for buggering your daughter' she snapped, and continued to push it up his tight arse until it was all the way in.

Bill hadn't realised how uncomfortable having something rammed up your arse could be.

He was honest enough to accept that he deserved this, and shut his mouth firmly.

Jane loved to fuck arses, and was soon banging away at her dad's virgin arsehole furiously.

'Take that you dirty fucker, take it up your arse like you buggered me,' she growled pounding his arse unmercifully.

Again she noticed that fucking her dad gave him a hard on.

Reaching around she grabbed hold of his big cock, and wanked it as she fucked his arse.

'I'm going to cum now Jane.' He gasped in passion.

'Not just yet, I want to see you cum over my tits' she demanded, and pulling out of his arse turned him around and knelt down in front of him.

Bill couldn't wait to cum any longer, and the sight of his naked daughter kneeling in front of him with her big tits waiting for his cum, pushed him into the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced in his life.

With a scream of pleasure and pain his cock exploded, spurting hot cum in jets all over Jane's face and breasts.

He had to steady himself by holding onto her shoulders, as his cum squirted out covering her.

At last he was empty, and his shaking legs gave way and he knelt down on the floor hugging his daughter to him.

'God I love you Jane, I'm so sorry for doing what I did, I swear I will make it up to you,' he promised sincerely.

' You can start by licking all your cum from my face and tits,' Jane said kissing him on the mouth.

She knelt there whilst her dad dutifully licked his cum off her face, kissing her often as he did so.

'Now my tits dad, and don't forget to suck my nipples, I like them being sucked,' she ordered.

Bill was only too happy to lick his cum from her beautiful big breasts, and made sure that both her nipples were well sucked.

'Thank you daddy, I enjoyed that, we had better keep this a secret from mum until I can think of a way to tell her.

It may well be that she will have to be kept in the dark about this, but time will tell,' said Jane.

With a last kiss, Bill staggered to his room to get dressed for work, he would be late in today but he didn't give a fuck.

Jane went and had a shower, in case her mum smelt cum on her when she eventually got home.

She wondered what the fuck her tart of a mother had got up to last night.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers