Auntie Mary Pt. 02

Story Info
In which a slave gets the punishment he deserves.
2.5k words
4.38
20.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence, except for the continued sobbing of Nigel. Mary looked down at me and it was hard to read her expression. Was she impressed, disappointed, angry? Some combination? My face really was covered in Nigel's spunk. There was nothing in the room I could really wipe it off with, except my clothes and I didn't want to get them covered in it, so, I stood up and wiped it off with a finger as best I could and then sucked my finger. Nigel must have seen me because it just made him sob louder.

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised," Said Mary. "You really are quite the little slut." She smiled. "But you," She turned to Nigel, "You should know better. I am disappointed, boy. Very disappointed."

"I am sorry, Mistress." he whimpered.

Mary shook her head and tutted. She used the tip of her riding crop to lift Nigel's flaccid cock, as if she was examining something disgusting. Cum dripped from the tip. She may have been disappointed, but she wasn't angry. She stayed entirely in control.

"Come with me," She said, and must have meant me, as Nigel was still firmly strapped to the cross. I followed her from the room, and into her bedroom. She passed me a box of tissues and I stood in front of the mirror to clean myself up-still stark naked. "Well, Nicki. Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy exerting control over the boy?"

"Very much," I said.

"Let me guess that that is not the first time you have played a dominant role."

I nodded.

"But mostly, you have let the man..." she paused, thinking, "...or men... play the dominant role."

I nodded again, and started to blush. How had she guessed? Had someone written "Slut" across my forehead?

"I think you enjoy playing the slut; enjoy being dominated by men." I smiled, "But I think you enjoyed that too. I suspect that you just don't have as many opportunities to dominate your sexual partners." I shrugged and nodded. "I don't think you hold anything in particular against Nigel, do you?"

"No, I don't think so."

"So why did you want to see him punished?"

"Curiosity, I suppose."

"Just that?"

I nodded.

"So, for the sake of your curiosity, you were willing to let Nigel be punished. Without knowing how severe that punishment might be-how much it might hurt?"

I felt a little uncomfortable. When she put it like that...

She still appeared to anticipate my feelings. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. This is just the nature of the relationship between men and women. And as it happens, when he looks back on it, Nigel will probably feel like he enjoyed his punishment. he may even feel guilty that he allowed himself to cum so that he could be punished."

I smiled.

"You want to know what his punishment will be."

"Absolutely."

"Well, we will mete it out together."

Mary walked over to a wardrobe and opened it. Inside were a massive array of sex toys: gags, handcuffs, dildos, cock rings, butt plugs. All were laid out on a series of shelves. She selected a dildo (as big as my black one, but pink). Then she got a harness-a strap-on harness, attached the dildo to it, and handed it to me.

"Put this on." I needed no further encouragement. She also grabbed what looked like the sculpture of a cock in metal mesh. That really doesn't describe well what I saw, but that's what it looked like to me. Still naked, I slipped the dildo on and adjusted the waist strap until I looked like I was sporting a massive hard-on. I followed Mary back into the other room.

She turned her attention from me to Nigel now. He seemed to have stopped crying, but the wet trails were still visible across his cheeks. Whack! Her crop hit Nigel across the thigh without warning, and Nigel gasped in pain. Whack! and he had a matching red welt across his other thigh. "Thank you, Mistress." He whispered.

"You see, Nicki. Nigel knows he is lucky that I pay him any attention at all after his disgusting display. Ignoring him would be the worst punishment of all. Undo his hands, please."

I did as I was asked, but Nigel still couldn't go anywhere. His ankles were shackled to the base of the cross. "You can undo his ankles too." I knelt down on the varnished wooden floor and undid his ankles. Immediately he was released, Nigel fell to his knees, head bowed.

"Look at the two of you, kneeling together. The slut and the slave." She shook her head. "Boy, my shoes need cleaning." He didn't flinch. Nigel leaned forward, his arse in the air, as he set about licking Mary's shoes clean. He was pleased to do it, I swear. He wanted nothing more than to prove how much he loved and honoured his Mistress. He licked slowly and carefully, doing his very best to get Mary's shoes spotlessly clean.

"Good boy." Said Mary. "Now stand." Nigel stood. Mary approached him and then I saw what the metal sculpture was. It was a cage for a cock! She passed his cock and balls through a larger metal loop at the back, then fed his prick and his balls into the cage itself. It would only ever fit, or be anything like comfortable if his cock was soft. There was a small brass padlock which secured the cage against the back ring. It was tight fitting enough that the whole thing stayed in position by itself-Nigel was locked in.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my pussy... well it was pulsating and, if anyone was watching carefully enough, they'd notice I was wetting the leather strap and dribbling juice down my thigh I was so turned on. Mary told Nigel to kneel over his stool, which he did immediately. Again we could see his arse with the red welts from his earlier whipping. Mary turned to me. "This boy needs a good fucking."

I knelt behind Nigel and rubbed the tip of my dildo along his cleft-just as I had rubbed his cock along the cleft of my arse. When I pressed the tip against his puckered anus, I realised how dry he was. I spat on the dildo, a long dribble of my saliva on the shaft, which I smoothed along it. Then I spat on Nigel's arsehole, and pressed the dildo's tip against his ring. Nigel moaned, not in protestation, but in anticipation. I circled his arsehole with the tip of the dildo, spreading the wetness of my saliva, then slowly increased the pressure, pushing against the resistance of his sphincter, opening his arse.

I grabbed his waist and pulled myself onto him; slowly his rectum opened to the pink plastic cock. My heart was pounding in my chest; my pussy pulsing, my nipples hard. I so wanted to fuck Nigel's arse. The glans slipped in and Nigel grunted. After that I rocked back and forth, slowly getting more and more of the dildo into his hole. I reached around him, and felt the cold metal of his cage. I couldn't even squeeze his balls as I fucked him.

My own arse was a blur as I fucked Nigel faster and faster, my fingernails digging into his waist. Mary simply watched us, still flexing her riding crop. "You can stop now, Nicki." She said quietly. My pounding slowed and stopped; I pushed Nigel forward and he slipped off my dildo. Mary stepped forward and tapped the plastic cock with her crop; "Take that off."

I stood up and took off the dildo, slipping the straps down my legs. "Boy, turn over." Said Mary and Nigel did as he was told. He was lying face up, looking at us. Wearing nothing but the cage on his cock. "Your punishment is not over yet, boy."

"No Mistress." said Nigel.

"In the future you must remember who is in charge; who you must obey."

"Yes Mistress."

"We all must know our places." She turned to me. "He will do as you tell him, Nicki, my dear. But only if he knows that you do as I desire." I nodded, not sure I understood. "So, show him his place." There was a pause. Was I dense? Was I supposed to know what to do, how to show Nigel his place? Mary looked at me, and let that long pause stretch out, then she said, "I think you know what to do. Trust yourself. Trust that you know how to put him in his place."

OK, this is going to sound weird. But one second it wasn't there, and the next it was. This vision, this idea in my head of what I had to do. Maybe it was always there, or maybe Mary was telepathic. (I don't really believe she was telepathic, but at the time I couldn't really come up with any other explanation). I stepped astride Nigel and looked down at him; he was looking straight up at me, seeing my pussy and tits looming above him; then I crouched down as if I was going to sit on his chest. I closed my eyes and let go. I let go a stream of steaming piss which caught Nigel in the face. To say he was surprised is an understatement. His eyes were wide but, instead of turning away, he opened his mouth and tried to catch my pee in his mouth. Swallowing as quickly as he could, much of it splashed down his chin and across his chest. It felt so good. I started rubbing my clit with my fingers as the torrent of piss cascaded down over his face.

As I finished peeing, I started rubbing myself faster and faster. I went down on my knees and grabbed Nigel's piss-wet hair and shoved his mouth against my pussy. He sucked and licked, plunging his tongue between my folds, his nose pressed against my clit, and I threw my head back. "Oh FUCK." I screamed as he sucked on my clit. Both my hands in his hair, pulling him onto me, into me. "That's it boy." I growled. "Submit to your new Mistress."

His tongue went deep into my pussy and I yelled as my orgasm ripped through my body, tensing every muscle, my skin tingling. Nigel's face was clamped in place by my knees. Holy shit, I had never felt an orgasm like it. I collapsed to the side and lay on the floor, partially in a pool of my own piss. Nigel lay there, not moving at all, and Mary watched, flexing her riding crop.

Maybe I lost consciousness, maybe not. But some time later I roused myself and stood up. "You should go and shower," Mary told me and directed me to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, hair and body wrapped in towels, I went back into the room, to see Nigel mopping the floor, still naked and caged. 'Hello, Miss." He said.

I smiled, "Hello boy," then I turned on my heel and went down stairs to find Mary.

I found her in the sitting room with a cup of tea. When I entered the room wrapped in towels she smiled up at me from her armchair. "I was just going to give away a few boxes of books." She said.

"Pardon?"

"You came over to get some books for a charity shop and end up taking my boy."

"But... But... I am not taking Nigel."

"Oh yes you are, my dear. He's no use to me."

"But why not? That makes no sense!"

"Oh Nicki. I hate spelling things out." And she took a sip of tea. I dropped down into the other armchair deep in thought. Mary just sipped her tea and looked over at me occasionally. What could she mean? Was it because Nigel had disobeyed Mary's command that she had no further use for him? Was it because it seems that Nigel fancies me, that she doesn't want him any more? And anyway, what did it mean to have Nigel. I assumed he lived with his parents, like he told me. I wondered how often he came to Mary's house. Did he do odd jobs for her? Would he do that for me? Did I want that? What did I want?

All I had wanted was for Nigel to be punished, but only so I could see what it was like for him to be punished. I had had no idea that somehow he'd be passed to me like a... well... like a slave. I was lost in thought as I sat curled in the chair, when Mary broke me out of my reverie.

"Nicki!"

"Mmmm? What?" I looked over at Mary and she nodded back at me. I hadn't realized that Nigel was kneeling to one side of the chair, head bowed and still naked, caged and glistening with my pee. I took a deep breath. This was going to be a different kind of sexual adventure, and I was just going to see how it panned out.

"You're disgusting, boy. Go get yourself cleaned up." I turned to Mary. "Isn't there a hose in the garden?"

She smiled broadly and nodded. I looked over to Nigel and gestured towards the garden. He understood immediately, and went out to the garden. "I think you'll learn quickly." Said Mary as we heard water from the hose play over the patio.

But wait a minute... It just occurred to me. Mary knows my mother. She's had a 'varied' relationship with my mother. This woman, still sitting in her underwear drinking a cup of tea. This woman who just somehow handed over a person to be my slave. She knows my mum!

"Tell me about my mum."

Mary smiled, "Another time my dear. Another time."

"Why not now?"

"Well, for a start I still don't know the story of why you were aching so much this morning."

I smirked.

"And also, I think you need to focus on the future right now, not the past. Suffice to say, that whatever you imagine might have gone on between your mother and me when we were young, it probably did. And more besides. She will be proud of you."

"You're not going to tell her?" My stomach dropped, my throat tight.

"Well... she wanted this as much as me."

"Wanted... this...?"

"Would your mother have wanted you to know me while you were at university if she didn't think that eventually, you'd discover this side of my life?"

Good question.

"Do you think that everything that went on this morning is a coincidence?"

Another good question.

"Funnily enough, there was a coincidence. I didn't know that you and Nigel had crossed paths already. But everything else has gone pretty much to plan." She held out her closed hand over the coffee table between our chairs. I held out mine underneath it and she dropped the little brass key into my palm.