Auntie Maureen fucks her nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,144 Followers

I continued fucking for all I was worth. Her second, third and fourth orgasm were soon flooding over her body. Eventually they subsided but I hadn’t cum yet. I wanted to cum in her arse. I soon began to get those wonderful cum feelings and in a matter of seconds I was ready. As I shot my load I plunged my cock as deep as I could in auntie’s arse. The feeling was sensational as I felt her arse muscles grip me tighter. I thought I was never going to stop cumming as I pumped what seemed like gallons of hot spunk deep into my auntie’s arse.

I lay recovering and as I slowly eased my cock out I felt my cum start trickling out of auntie’s arse and down over my balls.

I lay down beside auntie on the bed and we took a few minutes to recover.

After a few minutes auntie reminded me that I had promised to fuck her in the arse, in the cunt and in the mouth. She said, ‘I want it in the mouth next. I want you to fuck auntie’s mouth’.

With that she kneeled up and faced my cock. Her arse and cunt were now positioned over my face. Auntie said, ‘Right, I’m going to suck this cock hard again and then you can fuck auntie’s mouth’.

As she knelt over my cock and put it in her mouth I felt my cum dribbling out of her arse and over my face. I stuck out my tongue and caught some it and transferred it to my mouth. This was the first time I had tasted my cum, but I really loved the taste especially as it was mixed with auntie’s juices.

Auntie didn’t need much time to get my cock hard again and she soon stopped and said, ‘Now auntie wants her mouth fucked’.

Now she sat on the edge of the bed and leaned against the headboard. First I knelt down and sucked her lovely lipstick coated nipples for a while, but auntie wanted more than that. I stood in front of her, still dressed in my pvc clothing. The high heel shoes I wore made me the right height. My erect cock stood out straight in front of me. It was level with auntie’s lovely red mouth. She opened her mouth and I slipped it inside. She clamped her lips tightly around the end. I expected her suck but she didn’t.

She opened her mouth and took my cock out and said, ‘I’m not going to suck your cock, you’re going to fuck my mouth. Use auntie’s mouth like a cunt and fuck it’. She opened her mouth and put my cock back inside. Again she clamped her lips tight around the end. I started slowly fucking in and out of auntie’s mouth.

She took my hands and put them behind her head. I realised that she really wanted me to use her mouth like a cunt. I held her head tight and started fucking her mouth as she wanted. She clamped her lips tighter and I could feel her teeth against the head of my cock. The feeling was sensational and in only a few minutes I was ready to cum. I held auntie’s head tighter and fucked her mouth as fast and as hard as I could. Soon I felt myself cumming and the feeling was wonderful as I flooded auntie’s mouth with my cum.

Even when I finished cumming auntie was reluctant to let my cock go and now started sucking the remaining drops of cum out of it.

Eventually after she had drained every last drop of cum out of my cock she turned round and sat over me and opened her mouth. She had not not swallowed a single drop. As her mouth opened my cum started dribbling out over her lovely red lips. I opened my mouth and let it drip in. When her mouth was empty she leaned down and kissed me. Our open mouths happy to transfer my cum from each others mouth.

We both adored the feeling and taste of my cum and each others saliva. I couldn’t believe it but I was getting hard again. Auntie sensed this and reached down and squeezed my balls. She said, ‘Soon you’ll be ready to fuck auntie’s cunt’. Her clever playing and manipulating was having the desired effect and after a few minutes I was hard again.

Auntie now lay down on the bed. Her legs wide apart and she pulled me down on top off her. My cock slid inside easily. She kissed me and I could still taste my cum in her mouth.

‘Fuck aunties cunt for her, fuck her until she cums. Auntie needs to cum again’. I speeded up my fucking. I felt auntie’s hands behind my arse as she pulled me tighter to her. I plunged my cock as deep inside her as I could. Soon I felt her body trembling she called out that she was cumming but told me not to stop. I felt her orgasm shoot her cum over my cock and I carried on fucking her. I knew she wanted to cum and cum and cum again. I didn’t disappoint her.

Her first orgasm was enormous and I knew she wanted a multiple one. I saw she was playing with her nipples now. She squeezed them and pulled them making them even harder. I continued fucking auntie’s pussy. It was so wet. I was really struggling to cum, but she didn’t mind as her third, fourth and I think even fifth orgasm swept through her body. At last I felt I was getting there and I plunged in deeper and faster as at last I felt myself cumming.

I rolled off auntie and collapsed on the bed and lay beside her. Then she said, ‘Auntie needs her cunt licked clean’.

I summoned up the energy and moved between auntie’s legs. She opened them wide and I leaned down against her pussy. My cum was already dribbling out. I licked it clean and as my tongue swept over her clit I felt auntie getting excited again. Now she held my head tight against her cunt and ground herself against my face. Now she was using my face to fuck herself. In a matter of minutes I felt her cum all over my face.

Now we were both truly exhausted. We lay recovering for quite a while and soon started discussing what we wanted to do next.

**************************

I am working on chapter 2 now. Read how my cousin Kerry joins us for a threesome using strap on dildos to fuck both auntie and me and how auntie and I return the pleasure to Kerry while uncle sits and videos us while dressed in ladies black pvc underwear. And then the three of us take it in turns to wank uncle off while he watches the others in action.

If you would like me to include your wife or girlfriend in this next chapter write to me and give me their details. The more information you give me the more realistic I can make it.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,144 Followers
12