Auntie's Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe you did not want to be explored dear Susan. Is that why Tom left you? Did you reject his advances other than when required out of marital duty? Brenda is the obvious proof that you did at least part your thighs once in your marriage. Or maybe it was just the thought of sex with a man that turned you off. Maybe you prefer women dear Susan?" Susan closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. "Are you sure Susan? That wonderful feeling that you get as your lover's labia touches your tongue, forcing your tongue through those folds and onto her clit. Oh Susan are you sure?" Susan's whole body was tingling. Sexual images flooded her head that excited her more than disturbed her. Images of women on women. Her cunt felt like it was on fire making her right hand reach for her groin and gently knead the outside of her clothing between her thighs.

"I.....I....w....won't...g...give....in."

"Oh look at you Susan. Stop fooling yourself. You're working your mound like a good little slut. Don't fight it just accept it."

"S.....so what.... Happens...now, I.... become one of y..yy...your.....slaves?"

"Oh you will be a slave but I have no need for you. No, I've already agreed a deal with a wonderful bull dyke who wanted a new lamb for her flock. I think that you and her cunt will get along very well when we've finished your transformation and she's fully broken you in.

"F..fully broken........."

"Oh yes dear Susan. Well if you're to serve your new owner dutifully you should be obedient and submissive. Otherwise what is the point in being owned?"

Susan could no longer rationalize the comments being made by Phoebe. Her head was awash with images that she could not comprehend. Images and thoughts that challenged her sexual inexperience to breaking point were filling her mind. The thought of being owned was so wrong and yet she found herself excited by the thought. Her right hand applied harder pressure against her mound.

"Anyhow, less talk more action. You've been completely ignoring your daughter all this time and you've waited so long to see her. Let me show what a good girl she has become."

Phoebe rose from her seat and walked towards Brenda, she uttered inaudible words into Brenda's ear before turning and bending down to do the same to Denise before returning to her seat. As Denise rose to her feet Brenda turned to face her and as the policewoman moved within arms-length of Brenda she was feverishly disrobed. Denise helped Brenda to remove her body armour and then her white cotton shirt exposing her unclothed breasts whose nipples were already erect, and resting between them Susan noticed was a sparkling pendant.

Brenda placed her right hand on Denise left breast and tweaked at the nipple forcing a cry of pleasure from Denise. Susan watched on in awe her mind having a fading memory that one of these women was special in some way but focusing more of its capacity on how special both of these women appeared to her with their lithe bodies and full breasts.

Brenda moved her hands onto Denise's utility belt and unfastened it and then lowered the law officer's trousers so that they bunched at her ankles, revealing a black satin thong and similarly coloured lace top hold ups on Denise's lower body.

The two women seemed to pause as if awaiting their next instruction before slowly moving together to kiss each other. Susan let out a gasp at the sight of Brenda kissing another woman so passionately and then let out a deep whimper as the tingle between her thighs became a hot and exciting itch that she just had to scratch. Susan unzipped her trousers to give herself better access to her cunt and slide the trousers off her waist. Phoebe watched on as Brenda and Denise playfully kissed each other lustfully like young lovers whilst beyond them Susan struggled to dis-robe herself.

Susan moved her trousers from her hips revealing her tan coloured tights and beneath these the outline of a white pair of sensible knickers was clearly visible. She shifted her left hand beneath the clothing and invisible to others found her hot gash. Susan drove her fingers into herself and began to finger fuck herself. A part of her questioned her actions but a larger part embraced the feeling of release that her actions gave her as she began to shift her fingers rapidly within her.

As the pendant's aura worked its way into Susan's mind two of its previous victims continued to devour each other. Brenda lay on top of Denise who had now removed her boots and her trousers and was enjoying her lover's attentions as Brenda traced the line of Denise's belly with her tongue before returning to occasionally suck on a nipple. Denise bucked slightly as two of the fingers from Brenda's right hand grazed her opening teasingly causing Denise to raise two of her own fingers from her left hand into her mouth and slowly sucked on them in a very suggestive manner.

Brenda continued to move along Denise's stomach driven by Denise's musk whetting Brenda's appetite for when she would be savouring its taste very shortly. Susan had now ripped open her blouse and was pawing at her right breast with her right hand, squeezing it in time with her thrusting fingers. Phoebe had spread herself slightly on her sofa and was running a finger along her labia not wishing to get herself so excited so that the pleasure could would not be enjoyed by one of her sapphic slaves.

Very much gripped by sexual hunger Brenda ran her hands along Denise's sides before moving them along her abdomen and then onto each of her thighs, parting them widely and lowering her mouth onto Denise's moist opening. Brenda slowly kissed at the pink lining as Denise's right hand reached down and parted her lips invitingly in the hope that Brenda would respond. Brenda pulled away from the opening for a moment before licking her lips and then burying her head between Denise's thighs her protruding tongue entering Denise and working her opening aggressively. Brenda's experienced tongue soon found Denise's clit which she flicked and cajoled in a manner that produced groans of pleasure from Denise whose right hand was now on Brenda's head forcing it further between her opening whilst Denise sucked on two fingers of her left hand, playfully.

Neither of the prostrate women was disturbed from their fun as Susan finally reached orgasm and let out a loud cry of ecstasy. Her rational mind had departed and she lay on the sofa defenceless.

Phoebe rose to her feet and stood in front of Susan. "I see you've got yourself very excited my dear Susan." Susan looked up into Phoebe's face but it was clear to Phoebe that she was Susan by name alone as any part of her original rational mind had been rested away from her by the pendant's erotic power. "Shall we see how excited you got?" Phoebe removed Susan's left hand from within her knickers and moved it towards Susan's mouth, running the fingers across her lips before Phoebe moved Susan's fingers into her mouth. Susan's eyes closed as she sucked thirstily on her own juices. "Good girl, you will get very used to the taste of a woman's juices from this point on my dear."

Phoebe's attention was diverted suddenly by the sound of Denise reaching her own orgasm. Turning she saw Denise's hands pulling at her nipples as her body bucked from Brenda's industrious oral antics at her opening.

Phoebe returned her attention to Susan and offered her right hand to her. "Stand up." Susan took Phoebe's right hand in her left and stood, her balance slightly off due to her adjusted trousers. "See what a good girl Brenda has become. I told you not to worry." Susan looked at Brenda and Denise who were now locked in a post orgasmic session of kissing and fondling. "I'm sure Brenda's cunt tastes sweet right now, don't you Susan?" Susan licked her lips at that suggestion. "Hmm, I see mummy agrees," Phoebe chuckled.

"Now Brenda, show mummy what a wondrous little slut you've become whilst Denise can enjoy the fruits of how excited you little vixens have made me." Phoebe returned to the sofa and spread her thighs ready for Denise who began to crawl towards her Mistress.

Susan knelt on the ground before Brenda who remained horizontal on the carpeted floor. Susan reached out a tentative hand as if she were testing the temperature of a heated object. Brenda reached across and took hold of her mother's hand and directed it onto her snatch, pressing it against the warm soft flesh. Susan's hand rested there for a moment before her newly acquired instinct directed her to insert two fingers within the soft folds which forced Brenda to whimper quietly. Suitably inspired Susan began to gently thrust her fingers in and out of Brenda's gash as she had done to her own only moments before.

Just as Denise had done for her Brenda spread her thighs invitingly in anticipation of welcome attention and eventual relief. Eager for her mother's attention Brenda met her mother's hand as it worked her cunt gently easing her mother's fingers to one side Brenda grazed her gash coating her fingers with some of her juices before lifting them towards her mother's mouth. Susan lent forward and just as she had done when offered her own hand she took her daughter's fingers into her mouth and hungrily sucked them dry.

Phoebe watched on as Brenda helped her mother to finally remove her trousers, her tights and her knickers revealing a plump and rounded rear and hirsute mound. The sight of Susan's submission and Brenda's hungrily assertive manner increased the flow of juices that Phoebe's gash was producing for Denise's hungry mouth which was teasing her slit with long slow strokes mixed with the occasional probing by the tip of her tongue. A shudder ran through Phoebe and she placed both of her hands on Denise's head forcing her nearer to her opening as an orgasm started to build.

As Phoebe began to come Brenda had positioned her mother's rear so that she had full access. As Susan's head hung over Brenda's inviting snatch Brenda began to circle Susan's anus with her tongue. Susan's erotic imprinting made her sigh with pleasure and she immediately responded by placing her mouth onto Brenda's snatch and gorging herself on her daughter's juice filled cunt, heightening her newly sapphic senses. Brenda threw her head back as Susan's tongue worked its magic and re-directed her attention to her mother's juicy lips both women gasping and whimpering as each of them worked their oral magic on each other.

Phoebe's enjoyment at the sight of her newest acquisition embracing her new needs was heightened by the manner in which Denise's expert touches were exciting her own senses. Phoebe glanced down and saw the head of her dutiful charge moving rhythmically at her opening which Denise had widened by placing her hands high onto Phoebe's inner thighs. Mother and daughter gasped and moaned from each other's attentions and Phoebe could feel that she too was now very near to her own orgasm as well as Denise's experienced tongue worked her opening.

"Oh.......oh......yes......mmmmm.......yes......harder........aaahhh.....yes......fuck!!!" Phoebe's orgasm hit in tandem with Susan's cries and she held Denise's head firmly between her as her juices exploded onto the law officer's face. Denise savoured every drop of her Mistress's nectar as was her duty.

Phoebe released her grip as her orgasm subsided and Denise rested her head against her Mistress's right thigh licking her coated lips. Phoebe glanced over at Susan and Brenda who were now at matching eye level on the carpet embracing each other and exchanging gentle kisses, sharing each other's nectar blind to their kinship but very much full of lust for one another.

As Phoebe's orgasm subsided she gently stroked Denise's hair as an owner would its pet and began to recalculate the sale price of her latest acquisition.

12