Auntie's Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck, YESSSS!" she shrieked, and her body went taut. She gushed on my face as her orgasm hit, quenching my thirst quite nicely. I looked up her body, watching her breasts quiver as she gasped for breath. It was an incredible view.

For a minute or so, I kissed her juicy snatch gently, until she sat up straighter. She turned her head to look at Vonnie.

"Do I get to ride, now?" she asked, grinning hopefully. There was a grin on my face, too, but most of my face was hidden by Shelagh's pussy, so my emotions on the matter remained secret.

"Just keeping it warm and hard for you," Vonnie smiled. "Before you saddle up, what's the birth control status?"

Oh yeah. I never even asked Vonnie before I fucked her. That could have been a disaster, but I had a feeling my Aunt had taken care of it.

"Pills. All good," Shelagh stated bluntly. "Since he's not wearing a rubber for you, I assume I can also go bareback?"

They looked at each other, then down at me, where I was peeking out from between her legs.

"Um, yeah," I admitted sheepishly. "You'll be number two."

"Really?" Shelagh gasped. "So Auntie Vonnie got your cherry, did she? Congratulations!"

Vonnie lifted off me, and rolled off the bed.

"It's all yours, Shelly," she giggled. "My turn to use my fingers."

Shelagh smiled, and shuffled back on hands and knees, positioning herself over my stiff dick, which was well lubricated with Vonnie's juices. She reached under, and rubbed the head of my cock between her labia.

"Oh, this is going to be soooooo goooooood," she moaned. "Are you ready, Danny? You're sure things won't get weird between us because of this?"

You picked one helluva time to ask. I don't think there's a man on the planet who could say no to your pussy, once you've placed the head just inside your lips. No one has that much willpower.

"We're fine, Sis," I nodded. "Please go ahead. Fuck me."

Shelagh grinned, and settled her hips lower, forcing the head of my cock up inside her.

"Mmmmm, yes," she moaned. "Oh... such a nice, big, thick shaft. Oh yes, so good."

I had my hands on her hips, but she was in complete control, moving down, then up a little, then down again, stretching herself open to accept my dick. Her eyes were closed, her face a picture of concentration, with a furrowed brow indicating the effort required to stuff my big cock into her tight opening. She cycled through her motions several times, undulating her hips to ease it in deeper, until at last, I felt her lips tickling my balls. Success! Her cunt had taken it all!

I watched her take several deep breaths, letting them out slowly, in an almost meditative fashion. Her eyes opened.

"God, Danny, you're fucking huge!" she gasped.

"And you're fucking gorgeous!" I replied, smiling up at her. I reached up, and palmed her beautiful breasts. They felt as good as they looked. I thumbed her nipples to full height, as she remained in place, getting accustomed to my size.

"Mmmmm, I think I'm going to like this," she moaned softly, beginning to move cautiously on my shaft. "Ooooo, yeah."

Shelagh started slowly, but it didn't take her long to get into a pleasing rhythm. I glanced over at Vonnie, who was watching intently, and fingering herself in a relaxed manner, just keeping her buzz at an elevated level, awaiting her turn.

My sister had acclimated quickly, and now she was pounding herself up and down, screeching unintelligible words of joy. I was holding her hips, helping her stay centred, and watching her hair fly around her face as she concentrated on the pleasure. I was also watching her beautiful tits, moving in tight, wobbling ovals in response to her bouncing hips.

Shelagh tipped her head back, and arched her back, making her breasts stand out even more prominently. She ground herself down hard, working her clit against the base of my cock, searching for the final bit of stimulation that would set her off.

Found it!

She screamed, and bucked, cumming huge. Her body twitched as the waves hit her, and she started to tip over backwards. I caught her flailing arm, and pulled her back up, into an embrace with her resting safely on my chest.

She was breathing hard, but I thought I heard a faint 'thank you' in amongst the ragged gasps. I looked over at Vonnie again, and she smiled back, still gently diddling her clit.

"That was beautiful," she said quietly. "You look good together."

"Are you coming back?" I asked, still holding my sister, who was now resting peacefully on top of me.

Vonnie shook her head. "Plenty of chances still to come. Finish with her. Make her cum again."

"Mmmmm, that sounds like fun," Shelagh breathed. "Yes, baby brother... Make me cum again, and again, and again. I'm hooked." She sat up carefully, a bit woozy. "How do you want me?"

"On your hands and knees," I told her. "I want to fuck you deep."

"Mmmmm hmmm," she smiled, running her fingers through her tousled hair as she climbed off. "I'm good with that, I love being done from behind." She took her position, and stuck her rump up in the air. "Fuck me deep, Danny. Fuck me hard."

I wasted no time, clambering into place behind her. She reached between her legs and guided me into her pussy, which accepted my shaft much more easily this time. She was so wet and open, I had it fully inside her in three strokes. I adjusted my stance, putting one foot on the floor, and gripping her hips firmly. The view from above was remarkable, with my sister's beautiful ass pressed tight against me.

"Do it, Danny. Fuck me! I want to feel that whole fucking cock!" she groaned.

I cast a quick glance around the room, looking for the hidden camera. Well that was the only explanation; any second now Allen Funt, or Ashton Kutcher were going to pop out of the closet, and let me in on the practical joke. Three days ago, I was a virgin. Since then, my mother's youngest sister had taken my cherry, orally and vaginally, then anally the next day. Now, the soaking wet pussy that was gripping my shaft belonged to my sister, and my Aunt was watching from a few feet away, masturbating furiously.

I don't know why I should feel like it was a joke. I mean, this sort of thing happens every day, doesn't it?

For the last three, anyway. Hopefully many more, in the future.

I pulled back, leaving just the tip inside her, then slammed it back in.

"Uhhhnffff! Oh god!" Shelagh gasped. "Yes! Fuck me hard!"

The first one was a test. It's go time! I held her tight, and gave it to her as requested, with long, full length strokes that ended with me crashing into her muscular butt. I was pulling her back against me as hard as I was thrusting forward. The sound of our bodies colliding was lost amongst Shelagh's screams, and Vonnie's grunts. She was now working three fingers into herself, and watching us closely.

The final piece of the puzzle was the smell. Vonnie's bedroom was a decent size, big enough for a king-sized bed, but the air was reaching the saturation point. With three sweaty bodies, two sodden pussies, and the remains of my cumshot mixing scents, it smelled like a well-used brothel in here. It smelled hot, and I liked it.

I was looking down as I fucked my sister, watching her pussy stretch open as I drove my shaft in. Her glutes shook as I slammed against her, then her thick lips dragged out along the length as I pulled back. It was a very, very erotic sight, and would be if it was anyone else's pussy, but because it was my sister's cunt, the sexy factor went up exponentially. It was lighting my fuse.

Shelagh kept screaming, and I kept drilling her. She had dropped her shoulders to the surface of the bed, and tucked her head under, so she could see me fucking her hard. I looked into her eyes, seeing the fire there, and shifted into high gear. She was begging for another orgasm, and I made it my mission to give it to her.

Vonnie shrieked, attracting my attention. I found her with four fingers jammed inside her pussy, and the other hand working her clit. She was cumming, and cumming, and cumming.

So was Shelagh, and within seconds, so was I. I gave her one last, vicious stab, and exploded inside her.

All three of us came together, voicing our bliss in a way that made me glad my Grandparent's house was spaced far enough away from the neighbours that we shouldn't have been heard. The last thing we needed was nosey neighbours telling Grandma and Grandpa about the noises they heard coming from the house in their absence.

The room was silent now, other than the heavy breathing. I patted my sister's ass, and started to pull out.

"Wait!" Vonnie gasped, untangling herself from the chair. I froze. Vonnie's face appeared at my hip. "Okay, uncork her."

Oh god. I pulled my wilting dick out of my Shelagh's cunt, and my semen began to drip from around her clit. I watched as Vonnie pushed me aside, and clamped her lips over my sister's pussy, sucking my cum out of her.

"Oh, jesus!" Shelagh gasped, squirming forward on the bed. Vonnie pushed her over onto her back, and dove in, continuing her cleanup of her niece's abused, cum filled gash. "Oh fuck! Yes Vonnie!" Shelagh grabbed a handful of my Aunt's red hair, and pulled, rubbing her pussy across Vonnie's face.

My penis tried to rise again at the sight of my Aunt eating my sister's cunt. It really did, but having cum twice in the last hour or so... well, it just wasn't going to happen.

Still, I wasn't about to turn away, with a show like this happening right in front of me. For a brief second, I thought of grabbing my phone, and capturing the action on video. My dick was all in favour of it, but fortunately, my rational mind overrode that sentiment. There was little to be gained from having that kind of evidence in existence. Way too dangerous.

So I sat there, close beside my sister, and watched my Aunt devour her succulent pussy. I knew Shelagh tasted good. I knew Vonnie did too. I just didn't expect them to be tasting each other.

Shelagh sat up, and grabbed Vonnie's hair again, lifting her face up before planting a kiss on her lips. She licked some of my cum, mixed with her own juices, from our Aunt's face, then kissed her again. They both moaned softly.

"I get the feeling you've done this before, Sis," I laughed.

"I'd be surprised if she hadn't," Vonnie smiled, pausing the action for a second. "Lots of girls learn to kiss by kissing their girlfriends at slumber parties. I did."

"Really?" I smiled. Why didn't I know that, back when my sisters were having those parties all the time? I would have tried harder to spy on them if I'd known. "Is that true, Shel?"

"Yup," she giggled, and planted another one on Vonnie. "Just another advantage of being a girl. I don't suppose you kissed your buddies, did you?"

"God no!" I shuddered.

Shelagh pressed forward, forcing Vonnie onto her back. She laid atop our Aunt, pressing their breasts together, and they made out happily for a minute. My dick was making yet another valiant effort to rise from the ashes, and when my sister sat up, and spun around to place her pussy on Vonnie's face, it twitched.

"We didn't do this at my slumber parties, though," she smiled. "She's just so good at it!"

Shelagh moaned as Vonnie's tongue probed her moist depths. She reached out tentatively, and touched Vonnie's pussy softly. Our Aunt's thighs opened wider, silently giving consent, and Shelagh stroked her labia in response.

I was tired of just watching, and quickly took a place between Vonnie's thighs. Under my sister's gaze, I moved closer, and ran my tongue across my Aunt's juicy pussy. Vonnie moaned loudly, and Shelagh did the same. It occurred to me that making my Aunt moan while she ate my sister would be like a natural vibrator, so I dispensed with the gentle licks, and went all out.

Vonnie's words of direction were still relatively fresh in my mind, so I was quite effective at eliciting moans for the pleasure of both my current bed mates. I suppose this was about as big as our group was going to get, as the only one left that wasn't an outsider was Mom, and it seemed highly unlikely that she would be joining us in the fun, at least not until the temperature in hell dipped below freezing.

"God Danny, you're pretty good at that," Shelagh said softly, still watching from above. "It's so hot to watch you, and she's obviously enjoying it. She taught you?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded, continuing to flick my tongue over Vonnie's clit.

"Can you teach me?" Shelagh whispered. I stopped suddenly, shocked at what I was hearing. I looked up at my sister. "Yes, I've got a pussy, and yes, I know what I like, and you licked mine so wonderfully before, but I've never licked one. Being this close, and smelling her scent... It's very arousing, and like she said, maybe I'm bi-curious."

"Watch and learn, Sis," I smiled, and went back to work, swirling my tongue around and into our Aunt's cleft. Vonnie's moans increased, and Shelagh's eyes fluttered at the sensation. She leaned closer, observing intently, until I moved aside.

Another few seconds of hesitation followed, before she extended her tongue, and became an active bi-sexual.

It had been quite a day for my sister already. She started out having breakfast with my mother and I. Since then, she had decided incest was a viable option, been eaten by both my Aunt and myself, had her brother's penis jammed up her own pussy, and been filled with my semen. Now she was tasting our Aunt's cunt with her own tongue, and apparently enjoying it. She was almost unrecognizable.

Except that she wasn't. I knew it was my sister, and I knew it was my Aunt, and I knew I was actually seeing the two of them feasting on each other, in a fantasy-worthy 69, only a few inches away from me.

That twitch in my dick that signalled it's possible resurrection? Well, there was no doubt about whether or not it was alive now. My cock was fully erect, and eager to get into the action. With the way the ladies were currently positioned, there was only one logical place to put my dick ; Shelagh's pussy.

For the second time today, and the second time in my life, I prepared to penetrate my sister's vagina, kneeing over Vonnie's head. I made eye contact with my Aunt, and felt her hand steering my penis toward Shelagh's opening. I pushed inside her, sliding deeper with each stroke, while Vonnie's tongue teased my balls. Once I was fully buried in Shelagh's cunt, Vonnie started to use her tongue on her niece's clit.

My sister shrieked, trying to maintain her contact with our Aunt's pussy, but finding it difficult to do so while I was pounding her from behind. I'm sure Vonnie's tongue was a good part of the reason for Shelagh's sudden increase in volume.

Now being a connoisseur of pussy... I had been in two of them, and I liked them both... I felt qualified to contrast my Aunt's juicy gash, with that of my sister. Admittedly, my sample size was limited, and both of them were related to me, and each other, but there were subtle differences. Quite a few similarities as well.

To start with, both of them had pouty, dangling labia, although Vonnie's was a little more so. Both kept their luscious coochies hair free, and both were abundantly juicy. My sister's cunt was tighter, but not by much, a few extra years of sexual activity made Vonnie a more experienced teacher.

My mind was creating new terminology for my partners. We've all heard of the term MILF ; well I had a SILF, and an AILF. Perhaps if I was totally honest, I had a MILF, too. Recent events had convinced me that nearly anything was possible, even acts that seemed doomed to never be spoken. And my Mom was a very attractive woman, much like her youngest sister, Vonnie, whose tongue was currently tickling my balls.

Quite a lot to think about, and a strange time to think it, being balls deep in a succulent pussy. Unless that pussy belongs to your sister, of course. If that's the case, at least in my opinion, it's perfectly logical.

Shelly's cunt was gripping my shaft quite snugly. I loved watching her lips dripping out along the length of my penis as I pulled back out. It was so sexy, and even though my balls were empty, it was getting to me. I could feel the tingle beginning, but I knew I could make my sister cum first. After all, Vonnie was helping from below. I also had an ace in the hole. Literally. Her asshole.

It was something Vonnie taught me inadvertently, when I was fucking her ass. I wasn't sure how Shelly felt about it, but it was worth a try.

I licked my finger. There was a lot of pussy juice available as well, and I lubed my sister's butt hole with it. I gently wormed my fingertip into her tight rear entrance. Her moans and groans acquired an edge, and she squirmed in my grip, but didn't pull away. Actually, she pushed back again the intruding digit harder, until her little ring popped open, and my finger slid in to the second knuckle.

"GnnnnOHHHFUUUUCK!" Shelagh groaned. She was getting the full treatment, with my cock in her pussy, my finger in her ass, and Vonnie's tongue on her clit. Only her nipples were being left out, but there was nothing I could do about that now.

Her orgasm was epic. Shelagh shook, screamed, and gasped for air, as it washed over her, then she pulled away, and laid on her side, in an overwhelmed fetal position. Both Vonnie and I watched her.

"Hmmmm, what to do with this?" Vonnie giggled, running her tongue along the underside of my cock, which was still hard, and hanging just over her face. Apparently, the question was rhetorical, as she simply pointed it down, and swallowed it, sucking my sister's fragrant juices off my skin. Her mouth felt wonderful.

Movement caught my eye, and I lifted my head from watching my Aunt suck my cock, to see my sister roll off the bed. She came closer, and stopped beside me, reaching out to grip the base of my dick.

"Vonnie? May I?" she asked softly. My Aunt relinquished her lip grip, and nodded. Shelagh steered me to the edge of the bed. "Stand please, baby bro."

I did, as she knelt before me. Her hand stroked my thick shaft, and she licked her lips.

"Danny, this is one very nice cock," she smiled up at me. "You'll let me use it, from time to time, won't you?"

At the risk of stating the obvious... Yes! Of course. Use me for your pleasure. Use me for my pleasure. Just use me. Fuck me. Suck me. I'll do the same for you, Sis.

"Anytime, anywhere," I smiled. She was rubbing the head of my cock across her nipples, and grinned at me. She settled in place, her face directly in front of my crotch, and took a deep breath.

"I just love sucking cock," she breathed, stroking me again. "I've been told I'm good at it. What do you think?" Her mouth opened, and her plump, kissable lips slid slowly down my length.

I think that's a really good start, I thought, as I felt the back of her throat against the end of my dick. She breathed slowly through her nose, in an almost meditative fashion, and I felt her tongue worming along the underside of my shaft. What she did next was a surprise, both to me, and Vonnie, who had taken a place beside my sister.

Shelagh shifted, and tilted her head back a little, then pressed forward.

"Oh my god! Go for it Shel!" Vonnie gasped, watching my sister's lips slide further and further down, as my cock found room in her throat.

'Oh my god' seemed a pretty accurate description of the sensations I was feeling. Shelly pulled back a bit to breathe, then pressed in again, until I felt her lips on my pubes, and her tongue on my balls.

"Okay, I'm officially impressed, Shelly," my Aunt giggled, watching my sister slowly move back and forth, spit dripping off her lips. "Maybe you can teach me how to suck a cock like that. I'd love to get more than half that thing into my mouth. My niece Shelagh, the deep-throat champ!"