Auntie's Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Shelagh, the deep-throat champ, was deep-throating MY cock, and it had taken away my power of speech. I felt my legs start to quiver. I know my experience is very limited, but this was the most incredible thing I had ever felt. Better than pussy. Better than Vonnie's ass, or her tits around my cock. Better than anything.

"Gnnuhhhn! Shel... Please... Cum... ming," I managed to grunt, just in time for her to back off. Drool ran down her chin, and dripped onto her fabulous tits, as she grabbed my cock and aimed it at her face.

Blam! My cock flexed from root to tip, and despite having cum twice already today, a huge blob of semen splattered across her pretty nose, lips, and chin. The rest of the load was less forceful, dripping off onto her hand as she jerked me eagerly.

That was it for me. I fell over backwards, fortunate to hit the bed. The room was spinning again, and the last thing I heard before the room went dark was my Aunt and sister moaning, as they kissed and gobbled my cum from each other's faces.

***

I woke alone, and tucked into the covers lovingly. From what I remembered, my collapse wasn't that precise, so I can only assume I had my lovely bedmates to thank for making me comfortable.

Stretching, I could feel the dull ache in my groin that always accompanied cumming so often. I knew that, because my personal record for masturbation was six in one day, and my balls hurt for two days afterwards.

I heard giggling from downstairs, and curiosity made me follow the sound. Dressing didn't even cross my mind, so it's a good thing that the sound was only Vonnie and Shelagh.

"Hey," I moaned, rubbing my face. "What time is it?"

They weren't dressed either, sitting at the kitchen island, drinking coffee naked as though it was the most natural thing in the world. I barely noticed the bare skin. It was going to take more than their beautiful, jiggling breasts to wake my dick now. He was down for the count.

"Hey! See? I told you you didn't kill him!" Vonnie laughed. "How would we have explained that anyway? Killing your brother by blowjob?"

Shelagh rose from her stool, and came to hug me. She was so soft, and lovely to hold.

"How you doing?" she asked, kissing me gently on the lips. "I was a little worried when we couldn't wake you. Never had anyone pass out on me like that."

"I'm good, Sis," I replied. "Never had anyone suck my cock like that, either."

"Well, you will again," Shelly giggled. "Anytime. Anywhere," she added, using my words. "You liked it then?"

"Duh?" I laughed, now fully awake.

"Your sister has promised to teach me how she does that," Siobhan smiled. "You won't mind if I practice on you, will you?"

"Duh!" I repeated. "What time did you say it was?"

"Late enough that we were just going to come for you," Vonnie said, reverting to adult mode. "Shelly... get dressed, and go home. What's your story for why you were gone all afternoon?"

"I'll think of something," Shelagh nodded. "See you at dinner." She pecked me on the lips, did the same to our Aunt, and raced upstairs.

"So, young man," Vonnie smiled, bouncing her crossed foot playfully. "Quite the day, huh?"

"You could say that," I giggled. "Please tell me you don't have bigger plans for tomorrow? I don't think I can survive it."

Vonnie just smiled, and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She kissed me deeply. There was something different about this kiss, though. It felt different, because I 'felt' it.

"No promises, lover," she whispered. "No promises."

Shelly had returned, buttoning her blouse, and tucking herself back into sartorial perfection. She found us in each other's arms.

"Hey, don't make me take this off again," she giggled. "Can I trust you two alone together?"

Vonnie was looking into my eyes, a strangely content look on her face. Her arms held me close, pressing her huge, soft breasts against my chest. We were swaying softly, almost as though dancing to imaginary music.

"We'll be there for dinner," Vonnie said, never shifting her gaze.

"Okay. Don't be late," Shelagh nodded. "See ya!"

Vonnie's lips were on mine again before the front door closed. She led me back upstairs, and we laid down again.

Not to have sex. Not even to make love. No, we simply kissed. Layers of emotion peeled back with each embrace, going deeper and deeper.

Closer to the heart.

***

Mom was quite enjoying this family dinner thing. Having my Grandparents away, and her baby sister visiting every evening, was making her quite happy.

As long as she was ignorant of the details, that is.

For three of the four people around the table tonight, today had not been 'just another day'. For me, the proof was the ache in my balls. I'm sure both Vonnie and Shelagh were feeling the female equivalent. Several furtive glances were exchanged, but we were otherwise able to effectively disguise our emotions.

After dinner, Vonnie and Mom went to talk in living room, leaving my sister and I to do the dishes.

I'll flip you for it," I said quietly, meaning the winner would dry, and the loser would wash. I barely got the words out, before Shelly was sucking on my tongue.

I went to push her away, but my hands ended up on her big tits, causing her to moan quietly. The second attempt found her shoulders, and I succeeded in separating us.

"Are you crazy?" I hissed. "This isn't Vonnie's bedroom. Mom is right there!" I reminded her, pointing in the direction of certain death.

"Relax stud," she giggled softly. 'Vonnie's with her, and they're yacking. They'll be in there for hours. Besides, it was just a kiss. I'll wash, you dry."

It took a minute, but her words got through, and I realized we really didn't have much to worry about. We were alone. As long as we were quiet, we were probably safe.

Shelly had her back to me, running the water and sorting the dishes. She probably didn't even know I was right behind her, until I gathered her hair, exposing the side of her neck. She gasped as my lips nibbled at the nape and side of her elegant neck, bracing herself against the counter. My right hand reached around, and cupped her large breast.

"Mmmmm, suddenly brave, are we?" she whispered. I answered by kissing her neck more, while I unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped my hand inside, fondling her globes firmly. "Oh Danny, that's so good." Her butt pressed back against me. "Don't start something we can't finish, though, okay?"

She was right, of course, but I was rather liking this new bit about having a lover in the very same house. I nuzzled her more, and now had both hands inside her blouse. Her nipples were poking at her bra, and her breathing was quivering, both indications of her increasing arousal. She made one more attempt to reason with me.

"Danny, please, you're making me crazy, and you know we can't fuck while Mom is home," she whispered, begging me to stop.

"Alright," I sighed, in her ear, getting in a few final gropes before I withdrew my hands. She buttoned up quickly, but left enough cleavage on display to keep things interesting. I patted her bum, and she giggled.

"Let's get these dishes done," she directed, and started to scrub a bowl, while I stood with tea towel ready. We went back to being brother and sister, for the most part, although I did peek down her top several times. She just smiled, and kept washing, until we were done. I grabbed her ass again, and kissed her ear.

"I'm going to my room," I breathed. "See you later, Sis.

***

"Danny? Are you awake?" I heard, in a whisper. My bedroom door opened silently, and a shadowy figure entered.

"Danny?" she repeated.

"Yes Shel, I'm awake," I replied softly. Moist lips found mine in the darkness.

"I can't sleep," she breathed. "I need you."

"You were the one who said we can't fuck while Mom is home," I reminded her. The lips pressed in again, and her tongue writhed around inside my mouth.

"What did you say?" she asked, cheeky bugger. "If you fuck me, I'll suck your cock again?" she promised.

Ooooooooooh. Deeeeep throooooooat. So goooood.

"Downstairs powder room. Now," I ordered. "Watch the third step from the top..."

"I know. It squeaks," she finished. "You're not the only one who sneaks around the house."

We crept out the door, down the hallway, and descended the stairs, squeak free. Once inside the powder room, with the door locked, Shelagh turned on the light.

"Fuck! That's bright!" she hissed, blinking in the sudden glare. I was doing the same, trying to keep my retinas from melting. As my eyes adjusted, I took in her attire; an old, stretched out, pink t-shirt, that was thin enough that her nipples were almost visible. It hung off her left shoulder, and reached just below her ass.

"Nice outfit," I smiled. "Take it off."

"You first," she giggled quietly.

"Fine," I replied, and dropped my underwear. My dick was semi-soft, and hanging heavily.

"Let me help you with that," my sister grinned, pulling the shirt off over her head. Her big tits wobbled and bounced free, and she dropped to her knees. Since my cock wasn't yet stiff, it slid easily down her throat on the first gobble.

"Jesus, Shel...!" I inhaled.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned softly, bobbing her head dutifully. My penis was hardening quickly, and she adjusted her position to accommodate the expansion. Once she was satisfied, she pulled back, slurping up excess saliva as she did.

"Shelly... that's incredible. How did you learn that?" I sighed.

"Practice," she smiled. "Lots and lots of practice. Now sit down, and let me use that big cock. I'll suck you again after I cum."

That's fine with me, I thought, as I sat on the toilet seat. She straddled me, and lowered herself aboard. My cock was very wet, and so was she, so it didn't take as much effort as it had earlier, in Vonnie's bedroom, our first time together. Her arms were around my neck, and as she bottomed out, she kissed me again. My sister is an excellent kisser.

Shelagh rose and fell slowly, controlling her movements so as to be as quiet as possible. She broke away from the kiss.

"God, Danny, your cock fills me so full," she whispered. "It's the best ever." She leaned back a bit, and ground her cunt down harder. I looked at her beautiful breasts, and realized I hadn't yet tasted those pink nipples. No time like the present. I latched on and sucked gently. "Mnnahhn! Fuck, yes!" she gasped, a little louder than intended. She reached over to the towel bar, and retrieved a small towel, which she stuck in her mouth. She nodded.

I sucked harder, gnawing on the stiff pink nub, while she ground her clit against the hard base of my dick. The towel muffled her moans, and I switched breasts occasionally. I could feel her starting to quiver, and the look in her eyes told me she was getting close. Her hips picked up their pace, and she moaned again, then buried her face in my shoulder. I held her tight, while her body clenched, over and over, through a huge orgasm. She fought to stay quiet, keeping it down to a few small squeaks and desperate snorts.

"You okay, Sis?" I asked softly, stroking her long hair. She stayed wrapped in my arms, and nodded slowly.

"Wow," she whispered. "Just... Wow."

"Want another one?" I asked.

"Okay. Need a minute, first," she responded, still resting against me.

For the second time today, a woman wanted to be held by me. Me, the just- turned-eighteen-only-been-having-sex-for-three-days-just-figuring-out-women guy. Strangely, I really liked it. It made me feel warm inside.

Shelly rose slowly, and turned away, bracing herself against the vanity counter.

"How's this?" she smiled. I pulled her hips higher, putting her legs together and mine outside of hers, wide apart, equalizing enough of our height difference to make it work.

I put the tip of my spear in her vestibule, and pushed back into her, while looking into her eyes in the mirror. Her eyes fluttered, and she groaned through the towel. It was fun, watching her face in the reflection, as every stroke made her eyes roll back. Of course, her eyes weren't the only thing I was watching, as even smooth, gentle thrusts were making her big, hanging breasts swing in circles and slap together.

Shelly began to squeal quietly, her eyes screwed shut tight. She flushed again, and came. This time, I had to catch her, as her legs gave out, and I eased her down to the floor.

"Oh god, that was good," she panted, "but I can't hold it in anymore. If you make me cum again, everyone in the neighbourhood will know about it. It's your turn."

She handed me the towel, and took her kneeling position in front of me. Within seconds, I was the one fighting to stay silent, as she had me once again down her throat.

It must be the tongue. That's the only thing a mouth has that a pussy doesn't. Or the suction. A pussy can't actually do that either, can it? Yes, it's the tongue and the suction that makes a blowjob so damned good, especially one of Shelly's deep-throat versions.

Of course, looking down into my sister's liquid blue eyes, as the entirety of my erection disappeared miraculously, over and over, into her mouth... well, that might play a part, too. My beautiful sister, deep-throating my cock, while Mom slept upstairs.

"Oh shit!" I grunted into the towel, and erupted into Shelagh's mouth. She backed off about halfway, and sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing as she did her best to draw out every drop I had. I heard her gulping down the repeated explosions of semen, and braced myself between the walls of the small room, arms outstretched. My legs had reverted to some gelatinous state, and were barely able to hold me up, while my sister lovingly vacuumed the dregs from my deflating rod, cleaning it up for me.

With a very un-sisterly kiss on the head of my softened dick, she stood, a very satisfied smile on her face. I handed her the towel, and she wiped her mouth of excess spit.

"Shelly... Wow!" I gasped, watching her in the mirror as she put her t-shirt back on. Her very erect nipples made obvious dents in the fabric.

"Thank you, little brother," she smiled, and kissed me again. "I'll sleep much better now."

"Me too," I mumbled. I'll be lucky to make it upstairs before I pass out.

She turned off the lights, and we waited a few seconds before opening the door slowly. Our night vision wasn't as good as it was on the way down here, but we managed to find our way without crashing into anything. At the foot of the stairs, she gave me another kiss, and we headed up.

SQUEAK!

Oh fuck! The third step from the top! I didn't step over it, and announced our presence.

Well, to be fair, both my coordination and mental faculties had been severely comprised but my sister's incredible deep-throat prowess. Thankfully, nothing will restore it faster than impending doom.

"Go!" I whispered. "I'll cover you."

Shelagh darted away on tiptoes, passing the lion's den and making it to her room like a ghost in the night.

"SQUEAK!" the stair said as I stepped off it, and walked heavily down the hall.

"Danny?" I heard from Mom's room, through the door.

"Yeah, Mom, it's me," I replied.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

As far as you know... Yes, everything is fine. What you don't know is that everything is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic! Your sister... My Aunt... is teaching me everything I need to know about women, and how to please them in the bedroom. She's an excellent teacher, heavy on the practical experience. Also, your daughter... My sister... is one helluva fuck, and gives the world's best blowjobs. So yes, everything is fine.

"Yeah. Just wanted a drink. Sorry I woke you," I smiled.

"That's okay, honey. Goodnight," she replied.

"Goodnight, Mom," I said, having made it to my room. I closed the door, and leaned against it, hoping I was the only one who could hear my heart pounding.

My phone buzzed softly. Message from my sister.

Thanks, baby brother. Nice cover. she sent.

Before I could respond, another came in.

Nice cock, too. Delicious. Very nutritious midnight snack.

Thanks Shel. More if you need it, just not tonight, I replied.

Goodnight stud.

Goodnight, supreme cocksucker.

I put my phone down and exhaled. Life was fantastic, but it was getting more than a little complicated, and very, very dangerous. Not only was I fucking two blood-relatives, it appeared one of them was getting emotionally attached, if I read Vonnie's reaction this afternoon correctly. And now, by adding my sister to the mix, it appeared I had become an available menu item, anytime she was horny, or peckish.

It appeared that the situation was bent on destruction, sooner or later. Mom would find out, and kill me.

Until then?

What a way to go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think Danny has earned some rest.

He's gonna need it.

Thanks for reading, and please let me know how you feel about this, or any of my other stories.

Of course, your vote matters to me.