Auntie's Panties Pt. 04

Story Info
Danny and his Aunt have a decision to make.
9.5k words
4.81
101k
249

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny, Vonnie and Shelagh have been having fun. Let's check in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow, I survived the next week, despite the best efforts of Vonnie and Shelagh.

Vonnie confined her activities to my grandparent's house. Since they were still away, she kept me busy with odd jobs around the house, and more pleasurable jobs afterward. Her role as instructor became less and less obvious, as I learned the lessons, and she enjoyed the benefits. It was lots of fun, but exhausting.

Shelagh, on the other hand, was just as likely to instigate sexual activity in our house as anywhere else. She did come and join Vonnie and I for a day-long romp again, but seemed to take more pleasure in ambushing me at home. We repeated our downstairs powder room session a few times, and she was constantly teasing me, trying to induce an erection. Don't get me wrong... My sister was a dynamite partner, and her ability to deep-throat my cock was beyond heavenly. I was definitely enjoying having such a willing bed mate in the next room. A little too willing, occasionally.

She definitely had a taste for the dangerous side of sex, and that danger was abundant at home, in the form of Mom. Merely having fabulous, incestuous sex wasn't always enough for her. Doing it with Mom nearby seemed to turn her crank to even higher levels, and I didn't find it as much fun as she did. To me, it was more terrifying than exciting.

Take today, for example. Mom had an early dental appointment, and she was out the door before I got up. Nothing terribly unusual about that, as it had happened often enough in the past, but this was the first since I became my sister's favourite plaything. I woke to a strange, if spectacularly enjoyable sensation. My morning erection had attracted Shelagh's attention, like a bee to a flower, and she was buzzing on it happily.

"What the...?" I mumbled, my head a swirl of morning fog and sexual arousal. "Shel, are you crazy?"

She shook her head, and continued to suck my cock like a demon. I could picture Mom walking in any second. My imagined versions of her reaction ran the gamut, from merely dropping dead due to a heart attack, to coming back with a knife and cutting off my favourite piece of anatomy.

"Relax, little brother," she directed in her big sister voice, rising to her knees. She reached up, and skinned off her nightie with a theatrical flourish. When she spoke again, it was in the voice I hadn't heard before our recent transformation from siblings, to lovers.

"Well, maybe don't relax too much," she purred, grasping my slippery cock with one hand, and guiding it inside herself. "Especially this part. He should remain tense, and at attention, for as long as I need him."

"But Mom...?" I protested.

"Dentist," she groaned, dropping aboard fully. "We have at least an hour, so I'm gonna fuck this gorgeous piece of meat for as long as possible."

While it was certainly a wonderful way to start the day, I was having mixed feelings. My cock was having the time of his life, whether buried deep inside Shelagh's pussy, or being blown by her very talented mouth, but the rest of me was slightly conflicted.

Right now, my cock was running the show, so that conflict was pushed aside for the moment. Instead of protesting further, I laid back and enjoyed it. Believe me there was plenty to enjoy. Shelagh's cunt was dripping wet, hot, and blissfully tight. Then there was the visual extravaganza of watching her from below. Her hair was flying, causing her beautiful face to play hide-and-seek through the sexy, red waves. When visible, her eyes burned with desire, escalating my own.

And in case you think I forgot about her chest... well, think again. The defining attribute of all our family's women, her big boobs were doing the dance that I had fallen under the spell of, bouncing and jiggling before my appreciative eyes. She read my gaze, and leaned closer, giving me oral access to those lovely orbs. My lips went to work, kissing whatever I made contact with, while searching for a nipple to latch onto. Once I found one, I sucked hard.

"Oh, fuck, Danny. That's it! Go for it! Suck my tits, baby brother! You know how I love it," she moaned, grinding her pussy down against the base of my cock.

I was truly enjoying this morning get-together, but somewhere in the corner of my view, I could almost see the clock counting down to zero, the point at which we had better be done, showered and looking completely innocent, before Mom returned home. Picture the series '24', and the sound of that clock clunking mechanically, and you get the idea. It was, to say the least, a distraction.

A distraction Shelagh was enjoying to the max. Normally (if that word can be used to describe a situation as bizarre as this), I would wake up with a morning woodie after a night of arousing dreams about Vonnie or some other fantasy woman. I knew from experience that getting myself off after that prolonged excitement was pretty quick, yet today Shelagh was getting a long, deep ride, and I wasn't even close to cumming. She was, but my cock stood resolute, buried up her dripping cunt.

This should in no way be construed as a critical comment about my sister. Far from it. Shelagh was a very beautiful woman, a fabulous fuck, and the world's best cocksucker. Her pussy was warm, wet and welcoming, not to mention tight, and her big tits were right in my face for my viewing and sucking pleasure. Shelagh had it all, and was giving me the use of it, but the fear factor of getting caught was keeping me from appreciating her as much as I should have.

The fear of getting caught might not be the only distraction that was effecting me. Recent time with my Aunt had given rise to some confusing feelings in me, and equally confusing signals from her.

"God! Fuck! I'm cumming, Danny!" My sister gasped, grinding against me harder. "Don't stop sucking my tits! It's so fucking good!"

Shelly had always been such a good girl, so prim, proper, and stylish. Who knew she had a vocabulary that included such directives?

Who knew she was so willing to put aside the taboos, and fuck her brother?

Who knew she was so fucking good at it?

As her orgasm waned, Shelly dropped her substantial chest to rest on mine, panting heavily. Seconds later, she wrapped herself around me, and rolled us over.

"Your turn, little brother," she giggled, smiling up at me. "Gimme that big dick hard. Be selfish, and get yourself off. Just one request?"

I had adjusted my position, and was ready to fuck her senseless, despite the looming countdown. I looked down at her pretty face, and nodded.

"I'd really like to see your cum splattered all over my boobs," she added. "I love it when my guys cum on me, and I especially love you to do it."

"If you insist," I sighed, and started to stroke into her with full length thrusts, building my pace as I went, and further adjusting my support position. It didn't take long for me to get comfortable, and within seconds I was slamming her hard, crushing her into my mattress. The bed squeaked in protest at this unfamiliar activity. I'd never done this in my room before.

"Oh shit, Danny, that's it!" she groaned, arching her back in pleasure. "Fuck me hard! Gonna make me cum again! Yes, Danny! YESSSS!"

I felt her nails on my back, clawing in desperation as she went off under me with a deep moan of enjoyment. I didn't even slow down, pounding her with desperation of my own.

Desperation to get myself off, and shoot my load all over her tits... before Mom got home and killed us both. It was pretty powerful motivation.

Her talons now scraped my ass, urging me to do her with even more ferocity.

"Hurry Danny," she snarled through clenched teeth. "Mom will be home in a few minutes. Fuck me. Fuck me like I'm a cheap hooker in an alley. Just do it, and cum on me."

I found a gear I didn't know I had, and let her have it. I was briefly concerned that my bed might not be up to the task, but that thought was pushed aside by the warm tingle in my balls. I was gonna cum, and that fact took priority.

"Oh... Jes... us... Yes... Dan... ny... Fuck... Me!" she hissed, hair flying as I bounced her off the mattress with each energetic stroke. It was time.

I pulled out. My cock was dripping with her froth, and it only took two strokes with my hand before I exploded, sending thick jets of white semen in arcs through the air.

Splattered. That's what she said she wanted, and that's exactly what she got, as cum rained down on her from above. Shelly moaned, and caught a few drops with her hungry mouth, but most of it landed on her primary target zone... Those big, heaving breasts. Stroke after stroke, I painted her with streaks and blots of hot cum, until the flow petered out. I sat back on my haunches breathing heavily, and shook the last drops on her belly.

"That's all... I have," I panted.

"Mmmmm. That's plenty," she smiled, cupping her huge rack and spreading my discharge around with her delicate hands. Her nipples were standing straight up, and little strings of cum trailed off them as they sprung back in the wake of her fingers. "God, it's so nasty. It really gets me hot."

"Shelly, honey, we don't have time for you to get hot. Not again," I reminded her.

"Right. I'll shower first," she giggled, and leapt off the bed. I watched her sexy ass wiggle out my door, and collapsed on the bed. "You can join me, if you'd like," she added from down the hall, as the water started running. "Door's open."

I only laid there for a few seconds. My brain was still functional enough to know that my room probably smelled of Shelly's pussy, so I opened the window. I inspected the bed, and other than being more rumpled than usual, found nothing incriminating. I found her night shirt in the corner, and tossed it into her room on the way to the bathroom. Crime scene cleansed.

In the bathroom, Shelagh was humming happily, and washing her hair. When she saw me through the steamy glass, she pressed her melons against the door, showing me her hard nipples.

"Now that's a great way to start the day!" she laughed.

"I agree," I smiled, lifting the lid of the toilet, and unleashing my full bladder. "Let's not make a habit of it, though, okay? I'd like to see my nineteenth birthday."

"You worry too much, little brother," she smiled, watching me pee. "Are you coming in here, when you're done?"

"Um, yeah. I'm covered in pussy juice. Mom might notice the smell in the laundry," I replied, shaking the last of the urine out of my dick.

"Good," she said softly, and slid the door open. "Do my back?" she asked, holding out the bar of soap.

This was dangerous. Getting in the shower with my sister was new, and exciting, but Mom was getting ever closer to catching us. Still, how could I turn down this opportunity?

I stepped in, and lathered my hands quickly, spreading the soapy suds across her smooth skin. My hands wrapped around, unable to resist her breasts.

"Mmmmm. You wanna do the front, too?" Shelly moaned. "Be my guest." She turned to face me, giving me full access to her chest, and I lathered those beautiful breasts thoroughly. She moaned again, and wrapped her arm around my neck. "You're hired. You can be my shower buddy, anytime." She sealed the deal with a kiss, and pressed those soapy tits into my chest. They slid around with her movements, causing some movement down below.

"Fuck, Danny! Are you getting hard again already?" she giggled, looking down past her tits between us.

"Happens every time I'm naked in the shower with my gorgeous sister," I laughed. "At least, so far anyway."

"Well, we definitely don't have time for round two," she smiled, rinsing her luscious body. "You'll just have to save it for Aunt Vonnie. I assume you're going over there today?"

"Yup," I replied, as she quite literally slid her luscious body past me out the door, and grabbed her towel. "I have no idea what she's got for me to do today. I've cleaned every window, cut the grass, repaired the screen door... Everything but build an addition. There's nothing left to do."

"Oh, I'm sure she can find something... For you to... Do," she winked, and hustled out the door, down the hall to her room.

>i?Yes. I suppose she can, I thought, smiling to myself, while I washed my own body. I had done her pussy, and her butt, and her mouth. Anything she could think of was sure to please, and I still had plenty to learn. My daydreaming was interrupted by Shelagh's voice, as she stopped back in the room.

She was fully dressed, and checked her hair in the mirror, arranging the wet locks with her fingers. My sister was just so fucking sexy.

"Okay. I'm going downstairs. You want some breakfast?" she asked. I nodded. "Good job, this morning, little brother. I had lots of fun. You're really learning a lot from Vonnie."

With that, she was gone, closing the door behind her.

Shelagh was right. I was learning a lot from our Aunt.

Including a few things that weren't supposed to be part of the curriculum.

***

Shelagh made a very nice breakfast of bacon and eggs, and we were both eating it when Mom arrived home. We gave her nothing to be suspicious about, just two siblings eating breakfast together. Nothing untoward.

With the meal complete, I loaded the dishwasher with the dirty dishes, gave Mom a kiss, and headed out the door towards my grand-parents' house. Shelagh was in the living room, reading a magazine.

"Say hi to Aunt Siobhan for me," she said softly, with a playful grin. "Have fun."

I gave her a silent nod, and pulled the door shut behind me. This morning's activities, thus far, had been instigated without my consent. Now, I was going where I wanted to go.

I'm not expecting you to feel sorry for me. I'm not really complaining, just saying that, if I'd been awake, I probably wouldn't have gone into my sister's bedroom and fucked her, the way she did to me. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but I wouldn't have started it. Too dangerous.

On my way over to my grandparent's house, I did some thinking. I was wondering just how long things would continue this way. I was pretty sure that Shelagh was just using me for sex until the novelty wore off, or she found a new boyfriend. That's fine, because I was doing the same thing. I had no emotional attachment to her, other than that of a sibling.

Okay, I'd miss her spectacular blowjobs, but that was purely physical.

Vonnie, on the other hand, was my best friend, and always had been. While it was a little late to worry about things getting weird between us, I did wonder how we'd handle either of us becoming involved with someone else. I suppose we would just need to cross that bridge when we came to it. There really wasn't a manual for this kind of relationship.

Arriving at the front door, I used my key to let myself in. The house was very still, and quiet, almost as though no one was home. Wandering around the first floor turned up nothing, so I crept stealthily up the stairs.

"Nice try, honey, but you do realize I was expecting you, don't you?" Vonnie called from her room. "You can't exactly sneak up on me."

Busted. Oh well. I stopped in her doorway, peeking around the jamb.

I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. I suppose I figured we would do a few jobs first, as we had every other day of my training. Instead, Vonnie was laying in bed, tucked under the covers, looking a little bit... Sad?

"Uh oh. What's wrong?" I asked, moving over to the bed. She gave me a weak smile, and shook her head.

"Just me being me," she whispered. "Nothing to do with you. Well, not anything you did. Oh, I suppose that's not true either. Just forget I mentioned it."

"Just forget what? I didn't understand any of it," I laughed, looking down at her. She snuggled deeper into the covers, and fluttered her eyelashes at me. "What's got you down?"

"Come to bed, honey. I think we need to talk," she said, lifting the sheet.

I really didn't like the sound of that. No, I didn't like it at all. The only way I'd feel better was to get her to open up, so I stripped off my clothes, and slid in beside her.

"Ooooo, what happened here?" Vonnie asked, caressing my upper back. "Is this Shelagh's work?"

"I'm not sure. What is it?" I wondered aloud, trying unsuccessfully to crane my neck around.

"Oh, nothing. Just eight distinct fingernail scrapes," she giggled. "If she was clawing your back, you must have been making her very happy. Is that from this morning?"

"Um, yeah. She jumped me in my room, while Mom was out at the dentist. I swear, she's trying to get us both killed. She lives for danger," I mumbled.

"I see," she replied, welcoming me into her arms.

That information seemed to distract her, but her arms still felt good around me, and her chest still felt wonderfully buoyant between us. We laid on our sides, facing each other. Her face showed her deep in thought, so I waited patiently. The silence was killing me, so I finally had to start talking about something.

"You already knew Shelagh and I had sex this morning, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, reaching back to retrieve her phone. "Your sister likes to tell me about it, every time she fucks you. She sends me a text."

Vonnie brought her device to life, and found this morning's message from my sister, then handed it to me.

Hey V. Just had the most wonderful morning of orgasms, thanks to D. He's turning into quite a stud. I hope you don't mind me helping myself to your toy, but I was horny, and he's just so fucking good. Have fun this afternoon.

"I'm your toy?" I giggled. "A stud toy?"

Siobhan caressed my face with her soft, feminine hand, and looked into my eyes.

"Danny, you are so much more to me than just a toy," she whispered. "I'm afraid that's the problem."

At last, confirmation of the feelings I had been sensing from her. I was confused.

"Vonnie, you told me that this was just about sex, remember?" I reminded her.

"Yes, I remember. I was there when I said it," she snapped, then realized it had come out harshly, and softened her tone. "Sorry, it's not your fault. I know I said that it was only sex. I was hoping that by setting that expectation up front, we could stay that way, and keep emotions out of it, but things haven't exactly gone as planned."

"What are you saying? I asked.

"I'm not really sure," she frowned. "You know how I feel about you, honey. I've always loved you, more like you were my own brother, and my best friend. We've always had a different relationship than with any of your sisters. I suppose being the only boy accounts for part of that. Now, we've added sex to that, and even though I didn't want it to, it's become a complication. At first, I wasn't sure if I was imagining it, but now that Shelagh is fucking you too, I'm sure it's real."

"What's real?" I asked, still not following this convoluted, female line of thinking.

"Jealousy," she sighed. "I'm jealous of her, getting to fuck you. You're mine. I don't want to share you. I've always loved you, but now I'm IN love with you. That's the problem."

"I don't think it's a problem," I smiled. "In fact, I'm kind of happy about it. I have feelings for you, too."

"Yeah, well... the situation hasn't really changed. Sure, we can fuck each other's brains out, and fall in love with one another, but we still can't ever be together. If it weren't for our family, everything might have a chance to work out, but they do exist. We can't hide from them," she said softly. "There's just too many of them."

That was true. Between grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins and everything in between, we had enough relatives to form a separate jury for each of us, without overlapping. The verdicts in both trials would be unanimous, and guilty, and that's leaving Shelagh completely out of it.