Aunts in His Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,896 Followers

The horn on her sporty Beamer honked thirty-five minutes later and I came out to ride with her. I told dad only that Sylvie and I were going to look for mom. Sally was in the back seat as well. I rode shot gun. Sylvie hit the interstate and headed north.

Leaning forward, Sal asked Silvie, "Have you got the medicine?"

Her sister nodded and I wonder what that was about, but instead asked, "Do you know where mom is?" Medicine sounded ominous.

"She'll be at the cabin. She always goes there when she is totally pissed off, or very upset, and I'm sure she's both."

"Can't blame her," spoke Sally.

"OH! For God's sake, Sal, she knew this might happen. When she started talking eight inches, like dad, she knew. She even warned us; but what did she think was going to happen in THIS family? Considering the past transgressions? Sorry kid, but while part of the conversations might be over your head, you're going to have to trust your aunts, or should I refer to us as your lovers?"

I decided that too much shit had hit the fan already and being open and honest with these two . . lovers would be better in the long run, if things were to get smoothed over with mom. Besides, if they knew that I knew, then it would be easier to pour oil on the waters, if they weren't so afraid that I'd get splashed with things that stained our familial history. So I told them I had overheard the conversation a couple of weeks back and knew enough of what the trio of troubled troubadours had tried to hide, and the trysts they had with grandpa. That was a relief, to everyone, from then on for the rest of the trip, I was regaled with reminiscences of their freewheeling past on the road and how they took their liberation to a very heady high.

That was the medicine. Sylvia had an ounce of primo with her with, some joints already rolled. Before we arrived we did a couple of doobies to help keep calm in the face of storm Susan. Sure enough mom's car was parked by the lodge. We went in. When she saw the three of us, she got red, and then looked each of us in the eye so that we saw how hurt and angry she was. Then she just collapsed onto the overstuffed sofa and broke down into tears. We pulled chairs in front of her and Sylvie brought out the medicine. At first mom shook her head, but Sally took the lit joint, took a puff, passed it to me. I took a toke and passed it on to Sylvia, who took a hit and held it out to mom again. This time she accepted the J and sucked a lot of smoke then she had another hit. After her third hit, Sylvie muttered the standard Bogart line and took the doobie and passed it around again.

I could see mom starting to loosen up some. Sally said, "Sue, your son knows about daddy."

Before mom could freak out again Sylvie jumped in and spoke, "He overheard that conversation we had, when we all found out that we had been holding back from each other all these years. Nobody told him, he didn't intend to hear our secrets, but there it is, out now between the Sisters Savoy and our only child among the three of us. He doesn't think any the less of you, or us."

"Sue," Sal reached out and took her hand and at the same time stuck the joint in mom's mouth to keep her quiet. "You know that what we did; wasn't the first time incest has happened in our family, not with me, or Sylvia, or you. And that won't be the last time it happens with me, or our sister, or your son... or you."

Sylvia said softly, "I think you're more upset that we had the lad, and you think you can't; because you're his mother. But parent and child didn't stop you and pop, did it? You're the most beloved and belusted of your boy. He wants you. You want him. Don't you Sue?"

Mom nodded a little and took another big hit. My cock was getting hard. This was a development I had not foreseen on the way to the lake!

"Look, he's getting hard just thinking about the possibility of you and him!" Sally pointed out.

"He wants to see your tattoo. How about we show him his mother's art work?" Sylvia started to unbutton mom's blouse. Sal reached down and took off her shoes. My aunts were seducing my mother for me! Sylvia took off mother's shirt and Sally unzipped mom's skirt. Mom lay back as the clothes were pealed from her one by one. At last, her bra was unhooked by Sal and I saw the wonderful pair of mom's mams I had always dreamed of. Sylvia turned her over as mom lay lengthwise on the couch so she was on her tummy. Then she pulled down the panties and there, just like the other sister's were two purple flowers, tulips. I got on my knees, bent over and kissed them.

Then I began kissing my way up mom's spine. If the moment hadn't been so tender and moving, it would have been funny to see my aunts getting me stripped as I kissed and kissed my mother's back. She was still face down and couldn't see the face of the son being denuded by the other two. She lay calmly and waited until I had come to her shoulders. As she turned back around, my shirt was helped off and we were naked in each other's presence, certainly for the first time since I had been a toddler. Now I was a man and she a woman, I was hard and her pussy glistened. I moved over her onto the sofa and she spread her legs. Everything seemed to be slightly in slow motion, and I was taking my time not rushing this special moment.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my aunts stripping, but I really only had focus on mom and her beautiful body. She has a full bush, the furry triangle spread as I neared. Sally had a small 'landing-strip' patch, and Sylvia was clean and bald. I found mom's au natural state the sexiest of the three. But I was not saying a word, only acting, being the lover she had waited for since her last time with Grandpa, I imagined. Her arms rose to embrace me, I let myself down on her, my big tool resting on her thatch even as my weight was on my elbows. I kissed her two lips. Then Frenched her, as my dick began to rub, to find the soft wet slot midst her labia. She raised her legs to help me center, then I was skidding the slick path that led to her hole with the pole that would fulfill her and fill her full.

Then down - down I went, sliding into the heated depths; up - up the hot tube of tissue that enveloped me. Tight, so that I could feel every millimeter of progress I made of penetration, because my mother had practice in making my dad's dick seem bigger, so my mighty missile benefited from squeezing muscles that mom applied out of habit. My prick was super-sensitive from the buzz I had on; from the knowledge that this was the ultimate vagina that I had lusted after. In short, my full length was provided the greatest fuck in all my eight inches and score of years, or in all my twenty years and 210 millimeters, I had ever had the pleasure to score. I bet it was the best balling that old couch had ever hosted as well!

They say an artist is only as good as his tools. Well, my tool was doing damn good! I sawed in mom's box with my cock, I hammered her cunt with my hard-on, I screwed her twat with my driver, I drilled her hole with every bit of energy I had. We went at it like we were in a porno film, one that had slow-motion at times, and then back to regular speed. The variation in pace was keeping things from climaxing too early, yet we couldn't help ourselves in our hunger for one another's bodies. So it was a balance of desire and prolonging the exquisite physical excitement unleashed and running rampant. Meanwhile adding to the sheer dirty, nasty and sinful milieu, if not melee, were Sylvia and Sally naked, seated right close to us side by side, and diddling each other's pussy while they watched!

"He's fucking her! He's fucking his mom!" Sylvia was letting out her turn-on about my lust for mom verbally, her excited tone pitched higher than usual. "Look Sal, they're doing it, mother and son having sex finally, like they always wanted to. Oh God, that is so hot!!"

Sally also was commenting from the inner demons that possessed her, "Just like daddy, he's fucking just like daddy; with that big dick, that beautiful handsome huge cock! It's all the way in her, Sylvie, it just can't stop plunging so deep and hard and all the way, all the way in!"

But while I was only peripherally aware of my aunts and what they were burbling, mom was in my ear with her own rant of crazy lust. "Yes, give it to me, your wonderful hunk, your special meat, that mighty muscle I have craved for so long. Ever since you started to have pubic hair I had a hankering for the dick dangling between your legs. And when I saw you beating-off and all erect I got so hot that I soaked my panties, just thinking about if this ever happened. I somehow knew it would. Just like with daddy, I couldn't resist the temptation. I realized that I would fuck you if I ever got half a chance. And now, you're doing it, we're doing it and I love it, I love you; I love my sisters for bringing you here and getting us together. Did you know that, that mommy wanted to fuck you? Fuck her BIG boy?"

I was spurred by her words; I went in to overdrive and slammed into her vagina so that I was knocking against the cervix every stroke. I needed to release my cum at that very center so that my semen might gush into her womb and impregnate her. Sylvia had informed me that she had her tubes tied, right after being married, as they didn't want kids. Sally had her operation and was unable to get knocked up any more. But as far as I knew, mom was still fertile. I had wondered about pop, if he had a low sperm count or what was the story about me being an only child? But if mom still had viable eggs I was out to fertilize any that were in place for my swimming wrigglers to reach. It was animal, it was emotional, it was the fundamental drive to reproduce, there was no thinking - just the mating instinct.

I began to cry out the words that Sylvie had first released from me, "Yes, mom, Oh YES! Susan fuck me! I love you mom, I need you! I love you mom, so much, so much! I have to... I have to... fuck you, I have to fuck you! I have to... I... I have to cum... CUM IN YOU NOOWWW!!"

Mom answered my orgasmic outburst, "YES!! Baby, do it to mommy, do it to me, give me your cum, shoot in me, shoot in mommy all your sweet sperm! OH! YES! I FEEL IT! I'M CUMMING TOO! MOMMY'S CUMMING WITH HER BOY!!"

Both the two on the chairs were wriggling and writhing around as they were triggered by the lewd scene they were witness to. Then we all were gasping for air and sweat poured off four people like we had just come in from a rainstorm. "LAKE!" yelled Sylvia.

"LAKE!" Echoed Sally.

"LAKE... Laakkee!" my mother took up the chant and drew it out as a long squeaky call as she struggled to get up. I gave way and saw my aunts headed out the door toward the water, in the twilight. Mom was close behind, but she was dragging me along by my hand, the arm nearly pulled from the socket the first jerk was so unexpected.

But I understood in a flash that the steamy overheating from that wild sexual saturnalia could be best refreshed by the, "LAKE!" I shouted as I ran holding my mom's hand and first Sylvie, then Sal, then mom and I together jumped off the side of the dock; mom just missing Sally. The water felt perfect. For about three minutes as we treaded and floated in the six to seven foot depth. Then Sally started to shiver and began to walk out toward the shore. The rest of us followed and when we were standing there on the grass, dripping again, but cooled now and beginning to dry in the warm air. We looked at one another and I realized that this was a very unusual event the four of us there together naked and knowing that I had had sex with each of them.

In fact, it then occurred to me that two had been having fun while mom and I had screwed. It did not seem like that was the first time they had done that sort of thing, they were too practiced. That was an area for inquiry, knowing my aunts and mom also being the fallen angels of the salacious Savoy household. There were other questions that the skinny dipping reminded me of too. But for the moment we were headed back inside, once there the towels and blankets were broken out. But none of us got dressed. Nudity seemed to be a standard mode of fashion at the lodge. Certainly sex had been a common activity, that had to be a given, knowing what I been privy too about the trio of wayward women with me.

Back at the cabin, several more joints got rolled, while drinks were procured as well, the sisters Savoy knew how to party. We settled down on the furniture, Mom and Sylvia on the sofa and I next to mom, aunt Sal sat in one of the close by chairs. With another joint making the round and beer for me and mom, screwdrivers mixed for the aunts, I thought the time had arrived I could ask some questions. I began with what I had seen my aunts doing, my curiosity bursting. "So, I guess triplets... uh... help each other to... uh" the words just wouldn't come out and not seem prudish, which I wasn't obviously.

"You mean help each other get off?" Sylvie; always to the heart of the matter and never shy.

"Yeah," I grunted.

"Oh, when you're triplets, or I suppose it goes for twins too sometimes, playing with your identical sibling is almost like masturbating."

"Only when one of you is doing it to the other, it's even better," mom explained. Then she reached over and lightly pinched Sylvie's nipple and her sis reciprocated; like some medieval painting I once saw. "You should see the sisters Savoy in our daisy-chain!"

"It blew my husband's mind!" said Sylvia.

"Mine's too" declared Sally.

"Mine three," chorused mom.

"Was that when you all went skinny dipping, or another time?" I had to ask about that.

"That's right; we mentioned the orgy, when you overheard us talking about... lots of things." Sylvie chuckled.

Mom was not quite as amused, but Sal smirked and said, as she held in a toke, "About your long dong!"

"It wasn't an orgy," mom explained and took a hit, then drank a swallow of brew before she blew it out.

"It was Sylvia's idea; she got your mom and me to agree to her plan," Sally continued the narrative.

"See, my husband, in fact all the boys, after a while," Sylvia began, "were a little curious. We all got married in our mid-twenties and after a few years of family get togethers, seeing their wives and their clones at the same time, the guys were wondering if the three of us were identical in certain ways, - sexually to be blunt."

"It's not as if they were wondering if we liked the same kind of pizza, or preferred romances or mysteries. But did we screw the same? Did we dig cunnilingus or fellatio, did we cum the same way, make the same sounds?" Sally elaborated.

"It wasn't blatant questions, but subtle hints of interest. One day we, your aunts and I were comparing notes on our hubbies, and the topic came up."

"Whereas, I suggested that we have a little shindig up at the cabin and settle their questions."

"So you swapped partners, had an orgy. Did that happen often?"

"NO!" Mom took a deep breath and calmed herself down. "No, we did not swap, but we did skinny dip, so all the guys got to see that there wasn't much of a difference between the three of us, physically." Sylvie lit another doobie and gave it to mom after she took a big inhalation, mom toked and gave it to me; I had a hit and passed it to Sal.

"The idea," Sylvie explained, "was to answer their questions and douse any lust by showing them that they had made the best choice of the three for themselves. That each had gotten the right woman for him."

Sally passed the J to Sylvie and continued illuminating the strategy. "They saw the tattoos of course, and our bodies naked, but when we all screwed it was with each of our spouses."

"To put them in the hot and horny mood though, we did our triangular daisy chain. That really got them raring to go!" laughed mom, now looser and she chugged the rest of her beer."

"So," Sylvie took up the story, "Each of the couples were fucking in the room here, I was on the couch with mine, Sally rode her hubby on the rug and your mom sat on your dad's dick while he was seated on one of the chairs."

"How did they reach the conclusion they got the best of the three of you for their wife?" I pondered, since that was not obvious to me.

Mom got up. "Come here for a minute, Honey," she said to me going over to a framed something on the wall. I followed her. "See this? Remember that thing?" It was three hand prints of the triplets from when they were little girls. On one piece of paper, about six by eighteen inches horizontally, a row of right hands in red and blue and green. "We did these when we were in first grade, the teacher thought it would be cute to have all three together and daddy framed it. Which is which, can you tell?" I looked. I had seen it before of course, but it was background, like the fish over the fire place, which Grandpa had caught and had mounted. But the meaning was not much beyond my general knowledge until then.

I shook my head, and mom continued. "Of course not right off the bat, no one can tell the difference between us three, if we don't want them to. Especially when we were younger." She held out her hand, the palm facing me. "Look, now study my lines. Now which one is my hand print?"

I looked at her hand and back at the three prints in the frame on the wall. "The red one, the lines split, just like on your palm."

"Right!" She took her seat and snatched the joint from Sylvie. I resumed my seat as well. Mom sucked smoke; then passed me the J as she exhaled. "See, that's what our husbands all discovered that day we had our little . . . uh . . . perhaps 'saturnalia' would do as a description. They realized that while we looked the same outside . . ."

Sally spoke, "Except for our tattoos of course."

"That we were all quite different in many details, especially when it came to sex," finished mom.

"Except for liking big dicks like daddy's and yours, of course!" said Sylvia reaching over and handled my member, it grew a little more. The thought of their erotic wingding with the six having sex all at the same time, even if not all together or swinging was touching up its tumescence already.

"But we couldn't tell them about that. In fact, as you heard, we hadn't even told each other about our flings with our pop." Mom said with a wistful tone. She absently took a hit. I grabbed the doobie as I was buzzing good but this was blowing my mind.

Sylvia made the point clear. "Remember, that we all had been married by then for several years. So each of us knew what our partner's turn-on's were and what made them tick sexually. The others were not treating their spouses with the kind of TLC that made each of the couples' screwing unique. Thus, they concluded that their wife was the right one for them. Plus what man could stand the challenge to his ego, that his gal was not the fairest of the three, or should I say hottest sex kitten."

"Exactly. Your dad still thinks I'm top-cat in the pussy department, just as you have a special spot for me in your heart too, Honey." mother put a cap on the matter.

"Tell me about the tattoos, I've seen all three by now, but what's the story about when you got them." Sally got up and retrieved an old album from some shelf on the far side of the room. She gave it to Sylvia who searched through it, but mom seemed to know what they were looking for and flipped to it right away. I was handed a blow up of a photograph of the three of them out of the scrapbook.

"Mom explained, "This is from when we had a gig in New Orleans, at the height of our short career in show biz. We visited during Mardi Gras and had these tee-shirts custom made for us. That's just before we got the tattoos, so you could tell one from another of us, if you were that intimate. Also, so we couldn't pull the classic switcharoo, where one girl substitutes for her sister on a date, and the fella can't tell the difference. We used to do it sometimes in high school to a new boy, if the other sister changed her mind about going out with him. It didn't quite work so well after the guy got to know you. Too many details to keep straight about previous dates."

oediplex
oediplex
2,896 Followers