Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh" I groaned, "Aunt Jane you look incredible." barely able to make the words come out. My semi erect cock was rapidly hardening at the glorious sight before me. "I always thought you looked great, but you look unbelievable in those." Jane turned slightly and I could see that her panties were actually a G-string; the first time I had seen one of those in real life.

"Wow!"

"Thank you Dan. I can tell you like what you see." She said glancing down at my panty covered crotch.

Jane stepped forward towards me, placing her arms around my neck. She pulled me forward and gave me a small kiss on the lips. Her perfume smelt beautiful and I could taste her lipstick on my lips. She slid her hands from over my shoulders, down my chest and took hold of my hands.

"You like the feel of my panties on you; now see how my lingerie feels on me."

Holding my hands, she guided them onto her shoulders, slowly sliding them down her chest, over her breasts, allowing them to come to rest on her bra, almost cupping her breasts. The nylon of the bra cups felt so soft in my hands, the lace slightly rougher, but best of all was the feeling of the warmth and softness of her breasts. Jane gently squeezed my hands, so I gave her breasts a little squeeze. She felt amazing.

Aunt Jane gave me a little smile, as she continued to run my hands down her body. Her skin was so soft, and her body was still quite fit. She ran my hands down over her hips, holding my left hand on her hips and taking my right hand down the front of her panties.

The panties felt amazing on her; the heat coming from her crotch was intense. Slowly she guided my hand, rubbing her up and down through the panties. The pressure on her crotch increased with each stroke. Jane pushed my middle finger with hers, so that I was running it up and down her slit. I could feel her moisture inside the panties, as she gave a little moan of pleasure.

Jane then took my hands and ran them around to her beautiful bottom. Her hands guided mine, squeezing her silky soft cheeks. She left my hands there and returned the favour to me, squeezing my bum and pulling us together. Our panties were rubbing together, as she started to move and wriggle, dry humping each other. This felt brilliant, squeezing her bum and pulling her against me. Jane leaned forward and kissed me again, this time a little longer than before. I was starting to dampen the front of my panties with pre cum.

She finished the kiss, let go of my bum and took a step back, breaking my grip on her backside. Jane looked me, standing there erect in her panties, giving me a loving smile.

"You have seen how I look in my lingerie, would you now like to see me without my lingerie on?"

"Ohhhh yes Aunt Jane." I quickly replied, not really believing this was all happening.

Jane turned her back to me and asked "Can you undo my bra for me please?"

I don't think I had ever words as beautiful as those before. I stepped forward, reached up and, with a little difficulty, unhooked the clips. Jane again stepped forward, looking over her shoulder as she slid the straps down her shoulders, one at a time.

Still facing away from me, she took the bra right off and tossed it onto the bed. As she turned around, she lifted her hands up to cover her breasts, so that I couldn't see them.

Once facing me, Jane could see the anticipation all over my face. This was a dream to see my Aunt topless.

Jane gave me a big grin as she slid her hands down to cup her breasts, holding them for me. Her breasts were exquisite. Not large, but a good handful, topped with brown, seemingly ever hardening nipples. She let go of her breasts, and put her hands on her head, pushing her hair back and showing her breasts off even more, before resting her hands on her hips. Whilst doing this she asked me "Well what do you think?"

"Aunt Jane you are stunningly beautiful" I replied, getting a bit tongue tied over my words.

She reached forward and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her. She took both my hands and placed them on her breasts. Squeezing my hands, so I squeezed her breasts, I could feel her nipples harden in my palms. "This is the way to feel a woman's breasts." She said. "Gently but firmly. Does that feel good?"

"Oh yes Aunt Jane."

"Give them a kiss." She said, her voice a little softer, growing more seductive.

Leaning forward I kissed her right breast. I kissed it many times, before reaching her nipple, where I instinctively stuck my tongue out and began to lick the hard bud.

"Yes Dan that's it. Lick a little faster. It's getting hard for you. Give it a suck. Oooh that's great Dan" I followed her instructions and was rewarded by her moans of pleasure.

"Now Dan do the same to the other one. That's great. Mmmmm".

I did the same to her left breast as Jane continued to moan with increasing pleasure. I kissed and licked all of her breast, licking and sucking the nipple, while caressing her right breast with my hand. Jane encouraged my explorations.

"That's it, lick my nipples. Now suck them Dan. Harder. Ohhhhh that's good. Nibble on it Dan, gently. That's great."

I continued on like this for a little while, until Jane lifted my head up from her breasts and kissed me. This was no ordinary kiss, but a long, passionate kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth and playing with mine. I held her close and continued kissing, feeling her soft breasts pressing against my chest.

Our kisses started off slow, but became a more intense. I grabbed her bum and pressed my crotch into hers, my cock now hard as a rock and barely being held in by my panties. Jane slipped her hand between us and stroked my cock through my panties.

I moved down to kiss her neck and she moaned her approval. We kissed and cuddled for a little while, when Jane then broke away. She took my hand and led me down onto the bed. She kicked off her heels and climbed on with me.

We continued making out. I found I could caress her breasts easily while kissing, so I continued to do this, alternating between kissing her neck and her beautifully puckered, erect nipples. Jane took my hand and pushed it down her body to her panties. She slid it down inside her panties, through to her slit. She encouraged me to feel her wetness, her lips parting with ease under the touch of my fingers. With her hand outside the panties and mine inside she guided my touches, whispering directions.

"Yes Dan, slide between my lips, feel how wet you have made me. Come back up a bit. Ohhhhh, there is my clit. Touch it gently, it is sensitive. That's gooood, yes. Now put your finger inside me. Yes, down there inside me. Mungggh, yes that is so good. In and out Dan yes. Finger fuck me Dan, yes that's good".

Jane started kissing me again. Harder this time, while I was still fingering her. She broke off the kiss and said "Take my panties off Dan. I want you to taste me."

I eased my hand out of her and her panties, my fingers dripping with her juice. I couldn't resist. I slipped a finger into my mouth and tasted. Beautiful.

I slid down her body, looking back up at Jane. Her hair was all over the place, her faced flushed, nipples both standing erect, slightly sweaty chest. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I hooked my fingers into the waist band and pulled the G-string down. She lifted her hips up, so I could pull it down her legs. I pulled it down, felt how wet they were and dropped them onto the floor.

I was sitting near her feet when Aunt Jane opened her legs. Her womanhood opened up before me, framed by the black stockings and suspender belt, with a little landing strip of hair above. I crawled between her legs and began by kissing her inner thigh, up near her sex. I kissed closer to her opening and she began to guide me, with both her words and her hands on my head.

"Nice Dan, use your tongue, open my lips, taste my juices. Yes that's good, suck on my lips, that is great. Come up a bit, yes that's my clit. Lick gently, up and down. Good. Mmmnnn."

Jane guided my head, keeping me there, pleasuring her clit. I licked down her slit and she moaned "Stick your tongue in me. Stick it in deep. Eat me Dan."

I thrust my tongue as far as it would go and she pushed her hips up, working a rhythm. I was tongue fucking Aunt Jane. Her juices were all over my face. I slid my tongue out and licked her clit again. Jane was bucking her hips as I licked. I slipped a finger inside her and moved it in and out, as I lapped at her clit. Jane was really moving now. She clamped her hands onto my head and held me against her.

"That's it Dan. I'm cumming Dan. Ummmnnn Dan I'm cumming."

I kept licking and fingering as she bucked and shuddered against me. Jane grunted, growled and moaned as she came. Her hips thrust down as she came, she let go of my head, and I looked up to see her clutching at her breasts, head flung back.

As the orgasm subsided, her legs were shaking and a look of bliss was on her face. She dragged me up from between her legs and kissed me. I had her juices all over my face, but she didn't care. Our tongues intertwined as our hands explored each other again. Jane grabbed my bum, and when feeling my panties she laughed.

"We had better get these off you." She grinned.

Jane flipped me onto my back and proceeded to kiss down my body. My cock, which had subsided a little, was nearly rock hard again. Jane licked my cock up and down through the panties, now drenched with my pre-cum.

I was amazed looking down to see Aunt Jane licking my cock. She reached into the waistband of the panties and pulled them down. My cock sprang out, flinging pre-cum as it rose up.

Aunt Jane pulled my panties off and then crawled up between my legs. With a big smile on her face and a wicked look in her eyes she said "I know you are going to like this."

She licked my cock from base to tip, flicking her tongue just underneath its head. My cock bobbed up and down, as she licked the head, tasting the precum that was dribbling out.

Seizing me with her right hand, Jane lowered her mouth, taking the head into her mouth. She sucked gently at first, then speeding up. Stroking me with her right hand, Jane sucked and drooled all over my throbbing cock. She took me out of her mouth and licked me again, before putting me back in the warmth of her mouth. Jane nibbled on gently, causing me to jump. It was the most heavenly sensations I had ever felt.

"That's amazing Aunt Jane." I moaned as she continued to devour my member.

Looking up at me Jane said "Glad you like it.", before returning to my sopping wet erection.

She adjusted herself on the bed, looked at me with a wicked smile, and took my cock back in her mouth. She bobbed down a little, taking the head, then a little more of the shaft. Before long she had all of me in her mouth, her nose buried in my pubic hair. She gave a little gargle noise and I was being deep throated. Wow.

Jane came up again and started licking me again, and I began to get those familiar sensations, rumbling down in the loins.

"Jane, I'm going to cum soon." I said, not really wanting this to end.

"We don't want you to cum yet." Jane said as she gripped my penis tight, just below the head. This slowed down the sensations.

Gradually I relaxed a little, and Jane began stroking me. I was still all wet from the pre-cum and saliva and she expertly brought me back to full hardness.

Jane then moved on the bed. She sat up and straddled my legs. Laying down on me, she kissed me, deeply and passionately. Our bodies moved against each other. I could feel the wetness of her against me. Jane broke the kiss off and sat up, squashing my erection against me. Looking down at me, she got up on her knees, took hold of my cock, and aimed it straight between her legs.

"If you liked my mouth, you'll love this." She said as she lowered herself onto my cock.

Running her hand between her legs, she opened herself up and I slipped into her vagina. First just the head as Jane controlled the pace. She lowered herself a little more, as she opened up around me. Then she adjusted her position slightly and she lowered right down onto me with a groan. I was right inside the beautiful moistness of her vagina. I groaned too, not really believing what was happening.

Jane started moving her hips, and instinctively I followed. After a little while we developed a rhythm and were really moving in sync. The sensations were overwhelming. I could see myself going in and out of her, getting ever wetter from her juices. I looked up into Jane's eyes and she looked back at me.

Nothing was said, but we both knew this was amazing.

I became entranced, watching her beautiful breasts bounce up and down with our exertions, her erect nipples poking out. I reached up and held them, squeezing her breasts and rubbing the nipples between my fingers.

It all started to get too much. My loins were bubbling up and I started to tense up. I was reaching the point of no return. "I'm going to cum Jane". I grunted.

"Keep going Dan, I'm almost there", she said picking up her speed.

I grabbed her hips and started to really move, thrusting harder with every stroke. Sweat was flying as she flung her head back and groaned.

"Yes, yes that's it. OOOhhh" as she came, her hip's a blur on top of me.

"Aaahhhh" I moaned, as I came too. Stroke after stroke, I pumped my seed deep into her, seeing stars as I did. A seemingly never ending orgasm was coming out of me. I had never cum this much before.

Starting to slow down, Jane collapsed on top of me, totally drained. I thrust my last few ropes into her and I slumped too. I put my arms around her and held her against me. Jane looked down at me. Her hair was matted with sweat, her face flushed, our sweaty bodies held tight together. She kissed me, gently on the lips. I didn't want this moment to end. My cock slowly deflated and slipped out of her.

"Was that as good as you thought it would be?" Jane asked

"Unbelievable Aunt Jane. Better than I could have imagined. Amazing."

"I'm glad." She replied. Looking across me to the bedside table she suddenly sat up. "You had better go and get washed up and go see your family. They will think you have had an accident."

"Oh yeah" I replied, not really wanting to move.

"And your uncle will be home in about an hour and I need to get organised."

"Ok Aunt Jane." I said as I bounded out of the bed.

I showered and cleaned up and put my clothes on. I found Aunt Jane in her robe having changed the sheets on the bed. I put my arms around her and kissed her gently.

"Thank you Aunt Jane."

"You're welcome Dan. We will talk about this tomorrow. Ok?"

"Yes Aunt Jane."

12