Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
499 Followers

I went out of her room and adjusted myself as my erection was starting to ache, being confined in my shorts and undies.

When Jane called me back in I was transported back about 5 years. She was wearing the pink and striped one piece, and was sitting on her bed rubbing moisturising lotion on her stunning legs. She had her right leg up on her left knee and was rubbing the lotion into her silky smooth skin. Jane smiled at me and broke the silence "Does this bring back any memories for you?"

I almost came in pants there and then. "Oh wow Aunt Jane. You look stunning. Even better than I remembered from all those years ago."

"Thank you Dan." She replied as she walked over towards me. She put her arms out and we cuddled up close. Our mouths met and our kisses became much more passionate. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and joined mine. We pulled each other close and continued our embrace. I could feel the slippery, soft material of the one piece in my arms and it was a magical moment.

Jane pulled away from me and said "I don't know about you, but I'm a bit hot now. I think we need a swim."

"Good idea Aunt Jane" I groaned, not really wanting to stop making out with her.

Jane then turned to the bed and said "I'm going to put my new one piece on now. Why don't you put these on and we can swim together." She had reached onto the bed, grabbed the black bikini bottoms that she didn't want any more, and handed them too me.

"You want me to wear these swimming?" I asked a little self-consciously. Wearing panties or swimmers inside or under my clothes was one matter; outside with nothing else on was a bit different.

"Yes of course. No one can see us at the pool. It will be fun. I will look after you" she said in a seductive tone.

I went into my room and put them on. They felt different to wear, with the cut being so different at the back to my usual Speedo's. I really liked them and loved how they felt on me. I threw my t-shirt and shorts back on, grabbed my towel and headed downstairs.

I waited at the bottom of the stairs for Jane to come down. A couple of minutes later, she came down, wearing an aqua coloured long shirt. She sauntered down the stairs, smiling a contented smile at me. She took me by the hand and we walked out to the pool. While walking Jane put her arm around me and pulled me close. I followed her move and did the same.

Once at the pool she got me to take my t-shirt and shorts off. I did this and she looked at how I was filling out the front of her bikini pants very well. She then slid her hand down and squeezed my bum. "My bikini does feel nice on your bum." She giggled as she ran her hand over the front, feeling my ever hardening cock. "You like my bikini pants nearly as much as my panties" she said with a smile, squeezing my hardening cock just a little.

I groaned at the attention she was giving to my cock. I then said "Let's see your new swimmers now Aunt Jane. I can hardly wait."

Jane pulled away from our embrace and turning away from me she lifted her aqua over-shirt off. From where I was standing I could see that her swimmers were black, very shiny and cut quite high around her beautiful bottom (I later learned this was a Brazilian cut), almost like a pair of bikini pants. When she turned around, I could see that the suit was a halter neck, cut low down between her breasts, almost just two strips of material. They joined to the panel covering her stomach, down to the pant section which was very high cut. It was the most stunning swimsuit I had ever seen.

"What do you think Dan? Does this one suit me?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and posing again for me.

I went to speak and nothing came out. "Aunt Jane you look amazing." I managed to get out. "Ohhh Aunt Jane that is stunning."

She had a huge smile on her face as she came over and kissed me. Our tongues frolicked, teasing each other. Our arms were wrapped tightly around each other, enjoying the embrace. Feeling her new swimmers against my bare chest was beautiful, and my bikini pants were rubbing against the lower part of her one piece swimmers. Sensational.

Jane broke away from the kiss and laid out her towel on the grass beside the pool. I did the same, as she lay down on her stomach. She had reached for a bottle of sun lotion and said "Dan, can you please rub some suntan lotion on me?"

"I sure can." I replied, quickly kneeling down beside her. I squirted a large dollop of the cream into my hand, rubbed it between my hands to warm it up, and started to rub it into her back.

I started at the top rubbing and massaging the lotion into her skin. Jane's back glistened with the lotion on and I was enjoying massaging her. She too was enjoying the attention, with her little moans of pleasure confirming I was doing it right.

I began to get a little bolder and started to rub her sides. Jane then spoke "I love what you are doing, but please be careful and don't get the lotion on my swimsuit. It is new you know." "Ok Aunt Jane, I will be careful."

"Why don't you do my legs now? I would like that."

I turned my attention to her legs. They had first attracted me all those years ago, and now I was enjoying my chance to rub and massage them. Squirting some more lotion, I started at Jane's feet, working on her left leg, feeling the softness and smoothness of her skin. I massaged her calf, and then moved up to her thigh and massaged some more. Jane's moans and groans of pleasure grew.

She turned and said "I don't know why you are going to University. You should be a masseuse, you have the touch."

"Thanks Aunt Jane, only if I could be your personal masseuse." I replied with a laugh.

I moved to her right leg and repeated the massage. As I finished, Jane sat up and gave me a nice kiss. "Thanks Dan, that was great. It's your turn now. We don't want you to get bikini pant 'tan lines' now do we?"

"No we don't. That would be a bit hard to explain" I laughed back.

I lay down and Jane started at my legs. She had a beautiful touch, rubbing the lotion in and massaging my muscles. After rubbing both legs and the sides of my bum that were being exposed in bikini bottoms for the first time, Jane moved and sat on my bum. I groaned slightly as this squashed my erection down into the towel. She rubbed the lotion all over my back. This was the first time I had experienced a massage ever and was enjoying it.

The lotion was all rubbed in and I felt Jane sit up. After a few seconds I felt her lean down and lie on my back. She started to rub herself over my back. I realised that she had taken the top of her swimmers down and was rubbing her bare breasts on my back.

"Oooh Aunt Jane that feels amazing" I said.

Jane lent right down and nibbled on my right ear. "I thought you might like it." she said.

She sat up, fixed the top of her swimsuit back up and climbed off me. As I started to adjust myself, Jane turned and smacked me on the bottom and said "See you in the water."

I looked up to see her running and diving in the water. I immediately jumped up and did the same. I dived in and swam under water to where Jane was standing in chest deep water. As I emerged from the water, a wave splashed into my face. Turning away, I could hear Jane laughing as she continued to splash me. I returned fire, splashing water back at her. She squealed and splashed back. Our water fight continued for a little while, until I dove under the water, swam up and grabbed Jane's leg, pulling her under water as well.

We both popped up out of the water together. Jane ran her hands over her forehead and smoothed her hair back off her face. I moved over and put my arms around her waist, pulling her close. Jane put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. Our lips locked and tongues intertwined, kissing each other much more passionately than before. I slid my hand down Jane's bum and pulled her close to me. My cock was pressing into my bikini pants and resting against Jane's crotch. Jane was rubbing herself gently against me and her hands were now pulling my hips closer to her.

Jane stopped kissing and leant back slightly. She looked into my eyes, with pure lust written all over her face. No words were spoken, unlike yesterday, when she had guided what she wanted me to do. She took my hand and we moved to the deep end of the pool, onto the seat that was built into the side of the pool. We sat together and Jane threw her arms around me and kissed me again.

Our making out continued, but this time our hands wandered further. I caressed her lycra clad body, feeling her beautiful breasts and erect nipples. Jane was stroking my cock through my bikini pants, as I was now fully erect.

I kissed down Jane's neck, tasting the saltiness of the pool water on her, down to her chest. Finding her breasts, I licked and sucked her nipples, still covered by her swimsuit. Jane reached behind her neck and undid the top of the suit. The swimsuit fell down off her breasts, and I was enthralled by the sight of her tanned globes and dark brown, puckered, erect nipples, gleaming with rivulets of water running down them.

I immediately returned my attention to her nipples, licking, flicking them with my tongue. I sucked on them, gently at first, then a little harder as my urges increased. Jane had her head back against the edge of the pool, moaning her approval at the attention I was paying to her breasts. She put her hand on the back of my head and guided me from one breast to the other, and I lavished it with the same attention.

I slid back up the seat and kissed Jane again. Jane moved her kisses down my neck, biting and nibbling me, causing me to moan with pleasure. She slid down my body, her hands coming to rest on the waistband on my bikini pants. Looking up at me, she smiled and began to tug at the bikini pants, pulling them down. I lifted my bum off the seat and Jane pulled the pants right off me. She was still smiling at me, as she slapped the bikini pants down on the edge of the pool. My cock was fully hard and was swaying slightly in the water.

Jane looked into my eyes again and slowly lowered her head under the water, where she grabbed my penis and sucked it into her mouth. Unlike yesterday, this was a lot faster. She bobbed her head up and down quickly, her tongue flicking the underside of the head. Jane came up out of the water, grabbed a breath, and returned to my cock. The sensation was exquisite. The cool water, the heat and the motion of her mouth on my cock was unbelievable.

I began to get that familiar feeling building up inside, and I guided Jane back out from under the water. I kissed her deeply as I sat her down on the seat. I slid my hands down her body and found the waist of her swimsuit. I gently pulled the swimsuit down, peeling it away from her body. Jane lifted her bum up and I pulled the suit down her legs and placed the suit onto the edge of the pool.

Following her lead, I kissed her neck, chest and down onto her breasts again. I looked up at her and I slid down her body into the water. Jane opened her legs and I went in and kissed and licked her sex. I opened up her labia with my tongue and licked and kissed her clitoris. I came up for a breath and saw a beautiful smile on Jane's face. I smiled back at her and went back under the water.

Again I licked and kissed her clit, and I slid a finger inside her as I did this. Sliding a finger in and out I continued to pay attention to her clit. Jane started to move her hips back and forth with the motion of my finger. I kept my hand down there as I came up for air. Grabbing a quick breath I went back down and continued to pleasure Jane.

I came up again and Jane moved from my hand. She spun around, kissed me and swam out into the pool again. I followed as she swam to the shallower part of the pool. She was standing in water just below her breasts. I stood next to her and took her in my arms and kissed her again. My erection was standing between us, as Jane moved her hand and stroked my marble hard cock. Jane kissed around my neck to my ear. Nibbling my ear she whispered the most beautiful words I could hear. "Come on Dan, fuck me here in the pool."

Jane lifted her left leg up and wrapped it around my waist. This opened her legs up and I guided my cock to the entrance of her vagina. Jane slid her hand down and guided my cock just inside her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and then lifted her other leg up and wrapped it around my waist. With this single movement, I slid deeply inside her.

I grabbed her bum and started to thrust my hips back and forth. Jane grunted and groaned in my ear as our carnal urges took hold. Water splashed around us as we moved with the motion of the water. Jane felt almost weightless wrapped around me. It was an exquisite sensation.

"God that's good Dan. Keep doing that. Fuck me, fuck me hard. I have wanted this all day. That's it, nice and hard. OOOOhhh!"

I held her hips and bum, and was thrusting her back and forth, controlling the tempo, with Jane's urges ringing in my ears. Jane's kisses became more urgent, more lustful if that was possible. She was biting my neck and moaning with satisfaction. I slowed down and held her close, with me deep inside her. I moved my hips in a circular motion, changing the angle of my penis inside her. She moaned loudly with approval. "You feel so good inside me." She said as she kissed me again.

Jane then started to move her hips. I started to meet her movements. She started to buck faster, wanting me to speed up. I was thrusting deep into Jane. She started moaning and tensing up her muscles. She closed her legs even tighter around me.

"Yes Dan, that's it. Right there. I'm going to cum. Keep going. Harder, harder. That's it. Yes. Muuunhhhgh"

Jane flung her head back and really started to thrust her hips. Her orgasm was very intense. Her eyes were closed and she continued to moan and grunt. Her body was shaking as she came. She arched her back, leaning right away from me, still with her legs wrapped around me. Then she sat up, looked deep into my eyes, moved back in close to me and held me really tight. Her legs were quivering around my waist. I was still inside her, slowly moving in and out. I wasn't far from cumming myself, but had to slow down as Jane's orgasm took over.

Jane kissed me deeply as her orgasm subsided. She unwrapped her legs from around my waist and slid off my still hard cock. Taking my hand she led me to the shallowest part of the pool, where the water was only waist deep. Jane leant her body down and held onto the edge of the pool. She stuck her bum out and opened her legs. Jane turned her head around and looking over her shoulder at me.

"Dan I want you to do me from behind. Fuck me doggy style Dan."

That was all the invitation I needed. I placed my left hand on her hips and guided my throbbing cock towards her sex. Jane guided me into her with her right hand and she groaned with pleasure as I slid deep into her. I started slowly moving in and out. Jane began to push back against me, in time with my thrusts.

We began to get a rhythm going and I was doing my best to control myself. I found I could reach around and fondle Jane's breasts, tweaking her nipples much to her enjoyment, while still thrusting into her. Jane was very aroused, pushing herself into me, and moving her hips around, changing the sensations around my cock. I was going faster, then slower, being encouraged by Jane's moans and groans.

Water was splashing around us again. Feeling her exquisite bum bouncing against my stomach was beautiful. Looking down I could see my cock actually sliding in and out Jane. This was the first time I had noticed this and I was enthralled by the sight.

Jane glanced around again looking at me, the expression on her face showing how much she was enjoying our fun. "That's it Dan, it feels great. UUHhhh". She then dropped her head down and thrust her hips up, changing the angle. I continued pump in and out, enjoying my first doggy style experience.

After a short time, I started to tense up, feeling that tingling feeling down below. I was on the verge and about to cum.

"Jane, urrrgh. I'm gonna cum Aunt Jane, I'm gonna cum!" "Yes Dan, cum inside me. Fill me with your cum, yes. Yes, muunnngh"

I started to cum hard and fast. My legs tensed up and my thrusts were deeper. My hands held Jane's hips tightly as I thrust repeatedly but erratically in and out, filling her with my hot cum. Rope after rope filled Jane's tight confines in a seemingly never ending flow of my juices.

Jane started to writhe around again. "Ohhhhhh Dan, your cum is making me cum. Muunngh ohhhhhh."

With that her head went down, and then she flung it back, her back arched and her hips thrust down onto my cock. Jane was cumming and cumming hard. I was holding on as best as I could as Jane's orgasm shook us both. I could feel her muscles clenching and relaxing around my penis, milking the last of my cum from me, as the waves of pleasure flowed through her.

When Jane's orgasm subsided, she slid down off my slowly deflating penis and went under the water. She was rubbing her face in the water, refreshing herself after our amazing session.

Sweat was pouring down my face, my legs were a little wobbly, but I felt amazing. I went under water too, cooling myself down after our exertions.

When I emerged from the water, I went and kissed Jane. "That was amazing Aunt Jane." I whispered into her ear as we embraced in the water.

"It was beautiful Dan. You are a fast learner." Jane replied with a smile. "Let's get out of the pool and relax for a while."

We got out of the pool, with Aunt Jane putting her swimsuit back on. I followed her lead and did the same, putting her bikini bottoms back on. We stretched out on our towels beside the pool and relaxed in the warm afternoon sun. We chatted about anything and everything, mostly about not much at all.

The sun had started to get lower in the sky when Aunt Jane suggested that we go inside and get ready to go out for dinner that night. I put my shorts on and Jane put her over shirt on and we headed back inside the house.

Once inside the house, Aunt Jane reached around behind her head and undid the halter top of her swimmers and slipped them off. She asked me to hang her swimmers over the rail outside, while she went to make a phone call.

Sensing that our 'playtime' was over I went outside and took my time in carefully hanging her swimmers out to dry. When I went back inside, Jane was just finishing her phone call. She had been speaking to my Uncle.

"I was just checking to see if your uncle was still at work. He is very busy and will meet us at the restaurant. I'm just going to have a shower" she said.

I watched Aunt Jane walk toward the stairs, just wearing her over shirt. Her legs looked stunning, all tanned and smooth. Her hair was still slightly damp from our swim and looked incredibly sexy. I was a little sad inside thinking that our afternoon of fun was over.

Aunt Jane got to the bottom of the stairs. She put her foot up on the first step and her over shirt rode up, exposing her leg fully and I could see her bottom. She turned and looked back at me.

"Well Dan, aren't you going to come with me?"

To Be Continued........

demon160
demon160
499 Followers
12