Aunt's Stockings & Mom's Pantyhose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gasped again as I reached for mistletoe.

I dropped my pants, revealing I was going commando, put the mistletoe over my cock and said, "Mom, come get your Christmas present."

Mom gasped a third time as she stared at my cock.

Cassie said, "Go ahead slut, your Christmas present is right there just waiting for you."

"R-r-really?" Mom asked, like a child who got exactly what they wanted for Christmas.

"It's now or never," I said, stroking my cock.

Mom looked to Aunt Cassie one last time before quickly moving to me and dropping to her knees. She looked up at me and asked, "Are y-y-you sure?"

"Suck my cock now," I ordered, before adding the last word, "Mommy-slut."

She smiled, moaned, opened her mouth and took my cock between her lips.

I groaned, after a minute of her tongue swirling around my mushroom top, "That's it, Mom, you made this cock just for you, didn't you?"

Taking my cock out of her mouth, her tongue slithering down my cock, she answered, "I made a perfect big cock."

"I hope you think so because it is going to be in all three of your holes," I said.

"Hmmmmmm, does my big boy want to fuck Mommy?" She asked, her tone slutty as hell.

"God, yes," I groaned, as she took my balls in her mouth.

Slowly she moved her tongue back up my cock and hungrily bobbed back and forth on my cock.

Aunt Cassie who had been silent during the brief moment of Mom's submission said, "So are you two going to consummate this incestual relationship, or what?"

I was really enjoying watching Mom bob back and forth on my cock, but asked, "Is Mom ready for her big Christmas present?"

"God, yes," Mom said, as she allowed my cock to slip out of my mouth dripping with her saliva.

"Let's take this upstairs," Cassie suggested.

"Good idea," I agreed.

Mom went to stand up, but I ordered, "Crawl, my pet."

Mom smiled, "You are such a bad boy."

Aunt Cassie and I made it to the room first and Cassie pushed me onto the bed and engulfed my cock with her mouth.

Mom reaching the room, still on her knees, crawled to the bed and waited further instructions.

I said, "Do you think you deserve your Christmas present or should I give it to your slutty sister?"

"Oh please, Christian," Mom begged. "I need my Christmas present so badly."

"Slut Cassie, go get Mom's cunt ready for my cock," I ordered.

"Yes, Master," Cassie obeyed, as she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth. Looking down at Mom, she ordered, "Get on the bed, slut,"

"Yes, Mistress," Mom agreed, crawling onto the bed.

Cassie demanded, "On all fours, my pet."

Mom eagerly obeyed.

Cassie lifted up Mom's skimpy skirt, ripped open Mom's pantyhose at the crotch, before ordering, "Don't move you silly slut, wearing panties...really."

"S-s-sorry," Mom stammered.

Cassie left the room and I patiently waited, watching my Mom on the bed on all fours.

Cassie returned with scissors in her hand. She got back on the bed and warned, "Don't move, sister slave."

"Of course, Mistress Sister," Mom agreed.

Cassie quickly cut Mom's panties and once cut, she pulled them out from the pantyhose and tossed me Mom's underwear.

"Are they wet?" Cassie asked.

"Soaking wet," I said, the crotch very damp.

"You slut," Cassie said, slapping Mom's ass. "Did you get wet thinking about fucking your son?"

"Yeeeees," Mom admitted, as Cassie's finger rubbed her clit.

"Tell me what you want for Christmas," Cassie ordered.

Mom moaned again as Cassie buried her face in Mom's cunt. "All I want for Christmas is my son's big cock."

I chuckled at Mom's answer as I stood up and joined the two lovely women in my life. Deciding I wanted both of these beautiful women at the same time, I ordered, "Cassie get on all fours beside Mom."

"Hmmm, yes Master," Cassie moaned, quitting licking Mom's cunt and positioning herself beside Mom.

"Get that cunt of yours ready for me, Aunt Slut," I demanded.

"Yes, Master," Cassie agreed, quickly discarding her skirt all the while staying on all fours which was super hot to watch, revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear.

I moved behind Mom and plunged my cock into her deeply with one hard thrust.

"Fuuuuuuck, yeees," Mom screamed as I filled her up.

I pulled out just as quickly, moved to Cassie and plunged my cock deeply into her.

"Oh yes, stud, fuck Auntie," Cassie begged as I filled her.

I pulled back out, moved to Mom and filled her again with five deep hard thrusts.

Mom whimpered, "Oh yes, baby, give Mommy all your cock."

I pulled back out and filled Cassie with the exact same five deep hard thrusts.

"Yes, fuck me," Cassie moaned.

Both begged me to just fuck them but I wanted this Christmas present to never end. I went back and forth for the next few minutes, teasing and pleasing both women, without ever getting them close to getting off.

Finally, deciding I wanted to focus just on Mom, I ordered, "Aunt Slut go offer Mom your pussy while I give Mom the rest of her Christmas present."

"You promise to give me my Christmas present too, right?" Cassie asked, as she moved around to Mom's head.

"Oh, I have lots of gifts to give today," I smiled as I slid my cock back in Mom's warm cunt.

"Oh yes, son, fuck Mommy hard," Mom moaned.

"Tell me what you are, Mommy," I grunted, as I slammed into her shoving her face between her sister's spread legs.

"I'm your sluuuuuut, baby," Mom replied.

"My submissive?" I questioned.

"God yes, I'll obey every order, Maaaaaaaaster," she moaned her breathing getting more erratic.

"My cocksucker," I continued.

"Yes, yes," she said, her orgasm obviously getting close.

"My cunt to fuck whenever or wherever I want."

"Oh yessss, Mommy's cunt is yooooooours," she screamed.

"And your ass is mine too," I finished.

"Yes, sooooon, my ass is yours toooooo, please can I commmmmmme, Maaaaaster," Mom babbled, apparently waiting for permission to come.

"Come for your Master, Mommy," I grunted, my own balls close to exploding.

Seconds later, Mom screamed, "You're making Mommmmmmmy cooooome."

Her body shook and she collapsed head first into her sister's cunt. I leaned forward and continued pounding Mom hard for a few more strokes before I grunted, "I'm coming in you, Mommmmmm."

She moaned, breathing stilted, "Yeeeeees, baby, fill Mommy's cunt with your cuuuuuuuuum."

I shot rope after rope of my seed deep inside Mom's cunt until I didn't have a drop of cum left.

Pulling out, I moved to Cassie and shoved my cock in her mouth demanding, "Keep me hard for your cunt."

Although her head was in an awkward position, she cleaned her sister's juices off my cock while Mom recovered from her own orgasm while still slowly licking Cassie's cunt.

After a few minutes, I lied down on my back and ordered, "Aunt Slut, come and get your Christmas present."

Seconds later, Cassie was bouncing up and down on my cock, while Mom moved over to me and began kissing and licking my nipples.

The pleasure from Cassie bouncing hard on my cock, mixed with Mom's tongue on my nipples, had me in a new sexual euphoria.

After ten minutes of my sexy aunt riding me, Mom moved to my ear, bit it playfully and whispered a whole bunch of nasty things:

"I can't wait until you fuck my ass."

"Do you want to watch Auntie and I fuck each other with a double ended dildo?"

"Or in a naughty sixty-nine."

"How about coming all over my face and making me go next door to borrow some milk."

"I love my son, my master."

"Mommy's mouth, cunt and ass are yours to use whenever you wish, wherever you wish, Mommy will never say no."

"I'll crawl under a table at a restaurant and suck you dry."

"Have you eat me under my desk while I teach."

"Have you come in my cunt and leave my panties off while I sit in church."

"I will obey, Master, Mommy is yours to suck, to fuck."

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck," I groaned, as I shot my load deep into Cassie, Mom's nasty talk too much to handle.

Cassie moaned too, "Oh yes, baby, come in Auntie, I'm so close."

I began bucking my ass up to meet her and she screamed, "Oh, yes, yes, harder, yes, fuck, ohhhhh, shiiiit, fuuuck, yeeeeees."

I felt her cunt juice flood out of her and onto my cock and pubes as she continued riding me.

A minute later, her orgasm done, she fell off me and Mom surprised me again my moving her head to my cock and licking up her sister's juices.

A few minutes later, a woman in each arm, I whispered, "Merry Christmas."

Mom laughed, grabbing my cock, "Oh, Merry Christmas indeed, to the gift that just keeps on giving."

EPILOGUE:

That night, I took both Mom and Aunt Cassie's ass, watched them fuck each other with a strap-on and finished my last load all over their faces and watched them share my cum in the hottest, nastiest lesbian incest kiss ever.

This was easily the best Christmas ever.

A few weeks later we learned we received two more belated Christmas presents...both Mom and Aunt Cassie were pregnant.

THE END