Aunty Fucking Mame Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's face was flushed from the whole thing. "You people just go ahead with whatever you want to do. I'm going for a little swim to clear my head. I don't want to always be the one saying "stop", it just feels like it is my duty to keep up standards of conduct."

"Go ahead and swim, Sis. It will cool you off and give you a chance to clear your head. Don't worry about us. We are all adults here. What we do is our own responsibility. I have to go in and check on something. Jim, can you give me a hand?"

We all laughed as Dad clapped his hands before he followed her into the house.

Mary and I followed Mom into the pool. I couldn't wait to see if it really turned transparent as advertised. It didn't much matter if Mary's turned transparent. There was damn little hidden, as it was. My Speedos were pretty full, too. Was it my imagination, or was Mom flicking glances at the bulge in them?

Speaking of Speedos, my prick damn near burst out the top of them as soon as Mom stood up after squatting to wet the suit. Her bushy cunt was as visible as it had been while watching her through the camera. "Race you to the other end, Mom!", I called as I began knifing through the water. I knew she couldn't keep up with me, but I wanted to be there when she got there and see how much of her nipples would be showing.

My wildest imagination hadn't prepared me for the sight of my mother's practically nude body just inches away from me. Mary caught my eye and licked her lips.

Mom was panting from the effort of swimming the length of the pool. I guess too much wine and too little exercise must be hard on the body.

"You kids go ahead and have fun. I'm just going to rest a while. Ok?" Her essentially naked ass looked very inviting as she climbed out of the water.

"Ok, Mom. You just relax. Mary and I will stay in a bit longer, then we will join you." Mary and I were joining even as I spoke. I glanced over to see if Mom could see us, but her head was turned the other way and she appeared to have dropped off to sleep immediately.

"Come on", Mary ordered, dragging me out of the pool with one hand behind her to hold my ass in place. "If you can keep your prick in my cunt all the way in the house, I'll give you another surprise."

"Another surprise!", I almost shouted. "I'm still getting over your last one."

"Like you said. Get over it. If you like for me to suck your nasty prick, you better show me it's not a demeaning thing to you."

"Ok, ok, it's just something I never thought I would do."

"Come one, let's see what Mame wanted help with."

Aunty Mame was bent over the back of the couch with my dad's prick buried to the hilt in her asshole.

"Mind if we join you?", I asked, nonchalantly waving my prick and waiting to see how my dad would react.

"Oh, Jefferey! You're here! Great! Lie back on the floor and let me sit on your prick while your dad fucks my ass. I always love getting sandwiched, especially when there is a juicy cunt to lick."

I laid back and let my aunt slide down my pole. Mary sat on my face so I could tongue-fuck her asshole while Mame sucked her cunt. Dad just kept whamming away. His balls slammed against mine with every deep thrust of his cock. This was a totally new sensation for me. This week had been a week full of new sensations for me. I couldn't wait for Chapter Three! After all, my Aunty Mame had promised me she would help me fuck my mom way back in Chapter One.

I couldn't wait.

12