Aunty Jane's Lingerie Shop Ch. 01

Story Info
She has a big surprise in store for him.
842 words
4.16
134k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

I was in a shop downtown looking for some special lingerie for my girlfriend's birthday. It was Thursday afternoon and the shop had been recommended to me by one of the girl's at work. They said you could buy some exquisite stuff from this privately owned shop called 'Aunty Jane's' that stocked really high quality underwear, a real treat for your girlfriend that couldn't fail to impress. It sounded ideal so I took the next afternoon off and made my way downtown hoping to find something a bit special for her birthday at the weekend.

The shop was in a smart area downtown tucked away down a side street among some other pretty exclusive shops. Understated and classy it looked the part as I approached it and made my way in. The girls at work were right, as I looked around the store it was clearly visible that this shops clientele were at the higher end of the market and the price tags on the stock only served to prove my theory. A couple of extremely well dressed businesswomen browsed through the racks and shelves of delightfully sexy underwear whilst a particularly well groomed and attractive shop assistant helped someone else at the changing room. An attractive middle aged lady stood behind the counter and smiled at me as I looked around the shop. Removing her glasses she came out from behind the counter and made her way towards me. "Welcome to Aunty Jane's, can I be of any assistance" she said as she approached in a sexy, well cut accent. "I'm looking for something special for my girlfriend" I said. "Well you've certainly come to the right place" she replied.

She asked me lots of questions as she showed me around the shelves of lovely underwear, obviously well experienced in finding just the right thing for guys to treat their girlfriends with. She was very professional and extremely good at her job and I found myself admiring her figure as I followed her around the shop. Extremely well dressed in an expensive looking black wraparound knee length dress, she must have been in her early fifties with auburn hair, diamond necklace, gold bracelet and rolex watch for jewelry. Her silk charcoal nylons and black stiletto slingbacks accentuated her legs and I found myself wondering, as she reached up high to get something else from a shelf to show me and her dress rode up to just above her knees, just what it would feel like to run my hands up her silky legs and whether I would find she was wearing stockings as I climbed higher beneath her skirt.

She turned to pass me some things and saw me admiring her legs before I managed to look away. "How about these?" she said turning back to me and holding up a beautiful black lace bra, panties and suspender set against her own body to give me an idea of how it would look. The look in her eye as she awaited my response was as if she had been reading my mind about what I was thinking of doing to her. "That looks great" I said as I took in her lovely figure before she led me off to look at some more.

With each set she showed me and held up against herself I became increasingly horny. The leopardskin set she held up made her look attractively slutty, the white basque bridal, the red satin set hooker'ish, and the black PVC leotard dominant. I could have taken her in any of them and I think she knew this and was beginning to enjoy playing on it. "Well which one do you like?" she eventually asked after giving me what had been a pretty extensive tour of the stock. "I can't make up my mind."

I said, "you look great in all of them, er, sorry," I said quickly, "I mean they all look great." I blushed like mad at my unintentional slip up.

"I'll tell you what" she said smiling, probably at knowing the effect this sexy, well spoken older lady was having on me. It's 5 o'clock now, why don't you come back in an hour when we close and I'll get someone to model them for you, and then you can choose."

"That would be wonderful" I said, "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Anything to please a customer," she said. That glint was still there in her eye as she said it.

A sexy dark haired lady in a long fur coat smiled at me as I left the shop and headed for the nearest bar. With a large whisky and soda I pondered the older shop assistant's lovely figure and legs and wondered just what it was about her that I found so alluring, she definitely had something, whatever it was. Then at six o'clock, and with a second large whisky on board, I made my way back to the shop, excited at the prospect of what was to come.

To be Continued...

alanc
alanc
362 Followers