Aunty Pat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards the last 2 weeks of the summer I think Aunty Pat began to feel really guilty about what was happening and things slowed down a lot until finally she told me we had to end it. I could see tears in her eyes when she closed the door as I left and I thought I could hear her crying as I walked slowly away. After that, things went back to normal between us, although her hugs did last a bit longer and were a bit tighter after that summer and I sometimes felt her hand touch me and linger on me when she thought nobody could see. For my part, I enjoyed brushing up against her a family gatherings finding lots of excuses to squeeze past her and rub my crotch against her leg or her bum when I thought nobody could see and I enjoyed the little smiles she gave me and the little movements back towards me. It became a nice little game but nothing ever happened between us again.

I missed having a woman to play with and when I felt really frustrated I would get a girlfriend but they were pretty useless compared to Aunt Pat and were really only a substitute for wanking. I was missing the skills of an older woman and found myself flirting with any that I met in our village, especially when out drinking with my friends, which caused huge amusement. However, all the flirting paid off and in a way I never expected...but that is another story.

12